Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Christian clothing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waering Christian clothing?
  Yeah
  No
  Give me the gold!
View Results

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 pm
I adore NOTW, Truth Soul Armor, ect. Tell me your views on Christian clothing lines. Do you like or not? Why? If you want to you can post pics of yourself in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:34 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I only know of NOTW and shirts I can get at the christian book store. I have 2 sweaters and 1 shirt from NOTW.

I enjoy wearing clothes that plainly state my beliefs. And sometimes it can spark up a conversation with another about my shirt.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:21 pm
I have two Christian shirts. I got one at a SYATP rally and one from my bf who bought it at a bookstore.

I enjoy wearing them and they have sparked conversations about God.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:49 pm

oh and I forgot I have a shirt from a concert called "Rock of Ages" that was in Calistoga, CA in 2009. I'm not sure who was the maker of the shirt but I got it from a booth there.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm
I just bought three shirts, a jacket, a purse, a ring, a wallet, and shoes from I love this site. A good place to get Christian clothing is Mardel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 am
I don't know any christian clothing lines by name but I do have christian shirts. A bunch of em actually XD Some of them came from my churches store while others where gifts at christmas and what not XD I enjoy wearing it, not to make myself look good but to make Jesus look good.  

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 am
I like ones that just are really obvious jokes, I saw one at a Kum and Go that had a picture of a drum kit, and then drumsticks arranged into a cross and it said "Stick with Jesus" there was also one with a guitar pick with the names of the holy trinity which said "Pick Jesus" their cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:09 am
I have a couple t-shirts only because some lady at my church can do embroidery and stuff on shirts. She made them for all the people that went to the small youth group we used to hold at the church during Sunday afternoon. It says, "For God so loved (owner of the shirt's name here) that he gave his one and only son, Jesus." That was nice of her to do. Well, I did have a couple other shirts with Bible verses, but out grew them so I gave them to some younger girls at my church.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:54 pm
Lol
I own a pair of shoes and a shirt with the fruits of the spirit on it, from the NOTW brand.

The shirt is very comfortable and I got to learn them, I used to cheat when they asked us about the fruits of the spirit; I just looked at my shirt XD haha.
My sister took the shoes, I guess they were that conformable too.
Oh! and a frame for my license plate!

Other than that I don't shop much for clothes at christian stores.
I go more for music and bibles/books.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:46 pm
The most Christian clothing I have is a hat that says "One Nation, Under God" with the American Flag on it. Until now, I didn't know about NotW. When I get some money, I'm definitely going to pick up a hoodie and a couple of shirts.

I swear, the Lord himself drew me to this guild, because he knew I'd need to talk to you guys over the next few days.  

Lady Tabula Rasa

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:10 pm
CHRISTIAN CLOTHES... what are christian clothes actually ?
i wear a jeans a a shirt to church ... sometimes formal .. but now im trying to go with the youth band in our church ... so don't know what to wear lolz..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm
spring_princess7
CHRISTIAN CLOTHES... what are christian clothes actually ?
i wear a jeans a a shirt to church ... sometimes formal .. but now im trying to go with the youth band in our church ... so don't know what to wear lolz..

what she means is clothes made by Christian companies such as NOTW. they sell shirts, pants, hoodies, shoes, socks, wallets, belts, jewelry, and other stuff with scriptures on it and such. It's really awesome stuff!

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Xx to save a life xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:18 pm
i heart love heart shirts that have christian stuff on it i just dont like going to chrch all dressed up like a doll. i mean we dont have to look our best on sunday cuz we hav the right to express ourselves in any way without being judged. i mean god gave us our life and he wants us to use it th way we were made. 3nodding well i accidently chose no for an answer cuz i didnt know if u ment like white robes or frilly dresses.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:14 pm
What do you mean by "Christian clothing"? Are you referring to modest apparell? Ceromonial clothing?  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Disciple of a Risen King
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm
Shadows-shine
What do you mean by "Christian clothing"? Are you referring to modest apparell? Ceromonial clothing?
please read the post 3 up from this one. It's already explained.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff