Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
"Where is God?" [Project pictures up! ;D] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turtlesdoexist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:49 am
Hellos :3

For my R.E project, I'm doing a piece of art titled "Where is God?"
I was thinking I could make a collage of different (Christian) opinions.
It doesn't have to be a lengthy answer, but more than a sentence would be good. ^^

So, in your opinion, where is God?

EDIT - Even though I've finished my project, feel free to keep posting your opinions. [:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:17 am
God is everywhere!
He is with the believers, and with the non-believers.
He is with the good and the bad.
He is in church and in prison.
He is with me and with you.
He is with all the sinners.
He is in our heart.  

Warrior of the Sol

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:31 am
God is omnipresent!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:23 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

God is with Everyone, and everything at all times. There is never a time that God is not present in our lives. When we feel he is not with us it's because we've pushed him out.

God carries use through the storms in our lives and rejoices with us when we come out on the other side and we can smile again.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm
God is everywhere at once, and even if we 'can't see him' he leaves his fingerprints everywhere. He leaves them in trees and flowers and the wind and even in us. So even though you can't always feel him there and even if he doesn't 'show' himself to you he's always present.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:24 pm
Secret_lillies
God is everywhere at once, and even if we 'can't see him' he leaves his fingerprints everywhere. He leaves them in trees and flowers and the wind and even in us. So even though you can't always feel him there and even if he doesn't 'show' himself to you he's always present.

I like how you added on to my answer. Good job!  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 pm
He can be in holding the earth with his pinky or you could find him sitting on a dime.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 am
Thanks for all the answers so far guys :3
They all have the "God is everywhere" theme I was hoping for, and you've all said that statement in awesome ways. [:

Not enough answers yet for a collage though, so keep posting. ^^

turtlesdoexist

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 am
gothic_black_rose
Secret_lillies

Oh... I didn't know i did that, I actually have no idea what omnipresent means. 0.o

God is also in our hearts and minds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 am
Secret_lillies
gothic_black_rose
Secret_lillies

Oh... I didn't know i did that, I actually have no idea what omnipresent means. 0.o

God is also in our hearts and minds.

Omnipresent means everywhere at once.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

killuzoldyck

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:38 am
All the answers I agree with :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:35 pm
When we help a hurt child, that is God. When we give somthing of ours to the less fortunate, that is God. When we talk to the person who no one does because they don't think they fit in, that is God. God is what inspires all of our good actions, even for those who don't belive in him.  

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:57 pm
the holy spirit is everywhere
i think i read somewhere maybe in my bible
whenever two of three gather god is present  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:31 pm
God is of course everywhere. We don't always see Him. But we do see and feel Him when we love each other, and are loved, because real Love comes only from God and always returns to God; God is Love.

EDIT: Good luck with your project. :3  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:43 pm
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
When we help a hurt child, that is God. When we give somthing of ours to the less fortunate, that is God. When we talk to the person who no one does because they don't think they fit in, that is God. God is what inspires all of our good actions, even for those who don't believe in him.

The one about talking to a person who doesn't fit in reminds me of the song I was just listening to. It's about being kind to everybody because you never know you might be entertaining an angel. I think it would be cool to actually meet an angel because i ended up being nice to a person who was secretly an angel.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff