Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image

Name: Thona
Personality: Thona is a cruel b*****d. He thinks everything is about him, and only him. He cares nothing about other's feelings, except his beloved Nan. He'll trick anyone to get what he wants. Mostly females. He loves the ladies. He's an excellent liar, and is good at fooling anyone with a simple weak mind and heart. He hates all those with leopard spots like himself. Male/female alike. He's had a shady past.

History: Born into a big family, Thona never really thought anything about it. He was one of the ones ignored, and hardly fed. But not as much as his brother. Thona, being a few minutes younger then his brother, and both being the only two males in the litter. His brother happened to be the only black one of the bunch.

Instantly that made his parent's push the black cub away from the group. Thona never saw him again. Only a week after they were born, and then his only brother disappears, leaving him with 5 other female pups. Rage began there. He was angry at his brother for leaving him with this pathetic group. Why didn't he take him along?

After awhile, he too left the group. Though, he actually left rather his parents pushing his brother out. He never really knew what happened. His anger soon turned to the joy of hurting others any chance he got. Playing with them was his game. Pissing them off. It was always a good game to play.

To this day, he is still the cruel guy that his was.

Plots:

- Thona needs soquili to corrupt and torture.

- Maybe some females he can flirt with, but this won't result in a fling. He's totally reserved for his mate who's not made yet.

- Fights. Nothing too bad. But Thona thinks he's bad a**.

- Random encounters.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image

Name: Cualtzin
Personality: Cualtzin is a very fun and active Soquili. He loves to hang with others and have fun. He gets bored easily when by himself. Cualtzin isn't really much of a thinker, but he's sure is a talker. Sometimes he gets in bad moods and snaps, but that's rare. He's first crush was the very first Mare he met. *Myoa*

History: Cualtzin's not really sure about his past. He doesn't remember much, other then a few things his mother taught him. Not really knowing he has siblings, or even if he has a father. Perhaps one day he'll meet them again? He came to the soquili land by accident. he really doesn't even remember how or when he got here. Just that he is here now, and life couldn't be better.

Plots:

- Random encounters

- Cualtzin needs some friends.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image

Name: Urza
Personality: Urza's a very lazy soquili. He's much like a cat, and loves catnip, loves to lounge about and do nothing at all. Though, he loves spending time with Chaser, his love. He's got a serious side to him, when he needs to. Like when he's taking care of his adoptive daughter with Chaser. He loves to relax, and spend time to himself when frustrated.

History: Urza was raised by cats. They found him in a basket one day, floating down the river. The Mother cat decided to take him in. They named him after a god. Urza grew up thinking he was a cat. He learnd out to pounce, how to attack like a cat. He never questioned why he was so much bigger then them. Finally, the mother cat decided it was time for Urza to know who he really was. He was indeed a horse. But not any type of horse, a soquili. She told him about the river. He was excited to hear about it. She pointed him in the right direction and he soon went on a trip to find out more about his kind. Urza is a very sensible, kind, and lovely soquili. He's quiet, and normaly just listens rather talks. He's interested in others more then he might show. Though, he is still like a cat, so you've got to watch out for his cat like behavior. He hates water, but loves fish and catnip. You could say he is a horse that should have been a cat.

Plots:

- Random Encounters.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

Name: Bheilorveilthion
Personality: Bheilorveilthion is hot headed. He's easy to piss off, and make angry. He's good with setting things on fire, and has no problem blowing a bit at someone who makes him angry. He's arrogant and tends to think he's the best thing out there. He thinks he can beat anyone, but won't challenge someone first. They have to challenge him. He's got a Kalona girl who kinda bosses him around, though. (Whipped 8D)

History: There really isn't much importance in his past. Nor would he tell anyone about it. He likes to keep that a secret.

Plots:

- Fights, he needs to win some lose some.

- Kalona rp.

- Random encounters.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

Name: Apple Fritter
Personality: In the process of working that out. Help?

History: Apple-Oosa and Tika's Son

Plots:

- Character development

- Love interests

- Friends.

- Random encounters.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

Name: Kacdaninymila
Personality: In the process of working out. Help?

History: Kacdaninymila was one of many that had to move from the lovely forest she once lived in. The fire had whipped out everything, and had caused her grate grief. Though, she had found a new home. Not the same, yet still as comforting. It was sad to think she'd never see her home land again. Sad to think she'd never see what family she had. Not sure if they escaped or not.

Plots:

- Character development

- Flings (Can't breed until June)

- Friends.

- Random encounters.

User Image

Name: Zudinmulamshius
Personality: In the process of working on. Please help?

History: Kacdaninymila and Matiusu's daughter

Plots:

- Character development

- Love interests

- Friends.

- Random encounters.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image

Name: Jeevita
Personality: Jeevita is normally quiet. She learned to be kind to everyone, even if they are rude to her. Though, she doesn't take crap from others. If they try to boss her around, she'll just say something about it and walk away. She tries to keep peace with everyone. Though, she could seem a little off sometimes, only if she's really stressed though. She's anti social so she tries to not run into other soquili.

History: Jeevita remembers much of her mother. Sweet and elegant. Blue like her. You'd even say she looked exactly like her mother. She couldn't remember much of her father or if she had a sister. Not too long after her mother had started falling apart, did she completely vanish. Jeevita was never sure what actually happened to her mother or her father. Wondering around for along time by herself, Jeevita had picked up on some things. Tought herself to be always kind and generous to others. Never to say truely rude things to them, no matter how mean they were to her. She started to be come quiet and less social then she thought she should have been. Coming to the soquili land, she found her sister. Or who she thinks to be her sister. Life became more meaningful for her, knowing she had at least one family member left.

Plot:

- Prego Rp! She's currently pregnant! 8D With her last breeding.

- Random encounters

User Image

Name: Hema
Personality: Hema is full over herself. She thinks she's completely a princess, and her mate doesn't help that. Papillon treats her as a princess completing her full image of herself. She's not as nice as she looks, and has 2 close best friends. even if they don't see that close. Both males, and winds. She's anything but shy.

History: Jeevita's and Lonatos' daughter.

Plots:

- Random Encounters.

User Image

Name: Shimanyo
Personality: Shimanyo is a golden boy. He's smart, charming, sweet, flirtatious. Any woman's dream. He takes ofter his father a lot, though he's not afraid of humans like his father. He finds them to be gentle creatures that only want to help, not hurt. Though, he does believe his father's tails about the chains. Which he too, has them. Unsure why, but he sees them as a blessing not a curse.

History: Hema and Papillon's kid

Plot:

- Love intests

- Friends

- Random encounters

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image

Name: Tohru Honda
Personality: Tohru is sweet beyond all means. She thinks about others before even considering herself. Friends and family come first! She's not the brightest soquili out there, nore does she pretend to be. She's just enjoying life to it's fullest. Making new friends, and meeting new people is what she likes the best. Her clothes my look odd to most soquili, but she's not exactly a normal soquili. Clothing keeps her warm. She has a human like appearance, but don't let that frighten you!

History: Tohru has lived much of her life with Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure. They became her family after loosing her own. Taking her in when she was a small foal, she's grown very attached to them. Life seems good for her, though there is always those small problems in every family.

Her father died from a Kalona attack. He'd been minding his own business while gathering some grass for Tohru and her mother. She was very young and doesn't remember much except seeing her father collapse in front of them as he walked several miles to him. He died right where he collapsed. Tohru's mother couldn't get over the fact that he had died, and went down hill from there. Slowly she died form loneliness. Soon, Tohru found herself wondering through the woods by small foal self.

Tohru accidentally found a small clearing that happened to be the hope of three Soquili. At the time, Yuki and Kyo were foals as well. About the same age as her. Shigure couldn't leave her out there by herself, so he offered her a place with him and the two colts.

Plots:

- Random Encounters

User Image

Name: Iyami
Personality: Iyami is anything but nice. He's rude, inconsiderate and down right nasty most the time. He's competitive, and if there's a competition, he wants to beat it better then anyone else. He thrives on seeing weaker soquili fail, and him succeed.

History: Tohru and Kyo's son.

Plots:

- Random Encounters

User Image

Name: Hiresh
Personality: Hiresh is a bit of a sociopath. He takes pleasure in hurting others and watching them suffer. He likes to torture things smaller and less fortunate then himself. His favorite thing is messing with his brother, Kyami. Who, he'll always insist is gay. Hiresh finds himself higher then his siblings. He thinks he's the best.

History: Hinode and Iyami's kid.

Plots:

- Flings (one currently with Ripley)

- Fights, nothing too bad maybe with other none full kalona

- Kalona Rp. Maybe let him meet one bad a** full Kalona.

- Random encounters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:42 pm
<3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 pm
heart  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 pm
heart whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:12 pm
heart  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 pm
May I offer up my Seathi, Amitola? *points at sig* She's the only Soq I have, so I'm pretty much open to anything for now. smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff