(Public) -Bee's Plots. Habibi looking for adventure! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teepee here!

.:Table of Contents:.
o1. Welcome
o2. Priority #1
o3. Priority #2
o4. Priority #3
o5. Mares
o6. Stallions
o7. Interested?
o8. Reserved
o9. Reserved
1o. Links

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:45 pm

User Image
Name: Os de Blanc
Stages: Basket, Foal, Adult

Nickname: Ossy, Blanc.
Breed: Draft voodoo priest
Temper: Jaded
Mate: Single
Children: None
Breedings: 3/3

Persona: Adding it later.

Plots: Friends on the other side.

Spider and the fly

Current Activity:
[

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Name: Dubaku

Nickname: Baku
Breed: Hyena
Temper: Rogue
Mate: -Currently Praetoria

Persona: Dubaku is your typical tough guy, punk male. He talks a big game, but he can't always back it up with his actions. Not because he's a coward, but because he's a bit of a weasel, and tends to talk his way out of a bad situation. It's not always apparent, but there's a sharp mind hidden away that rough exterior. He can be quite clever when he needs to be, and when it suits him.

He's got a real thing for pretty ladies. He loves the attention, and doesn't seem to mind being played if he can get a little fun out of the arrangement. He can be a bit of a player himself if he finds someone worth playing, using that bright mind and a little quick wit to come off as a smooth talker.

Plots:
Hey hey good lookin' Baku flirts as he breaths, and would no doubt hit on any pretty filly(Female, not youngin) that'd let him. That being said, he needs to get out there and meet some ladies. These meetings don't really have to lead to anything, though if a good plot can be thought up, I wouldn't mind working on something more then just a little fun flirting.

Bro's before hos
Well, at least most of the time. I'd really like for Baku to make some guy friends. Other cocky, mare chasing stallions would probably work best, so they can swap stories of their supposed conquests.

Current Activity:
Getting cozy with Praetoria.
Plot heavy, light to no rp.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Name: Habibi

Nickname: Habi, Darling, Dearest, Sweetheart, Princess
Breed: Desert rose Unicorn
Temper: Coquettish
Mate: -

Persona: Serene and generally mellow natured, Habibi wanders through life with a surety and confidence that suggests a privileged, loving upbringing. She feels beauty and natural charm is enough to get her through life, and so far she's found nothing to sway her belief otherwise. She is impressionable, and tends to look for the good in others, rather then the bad. She lacks any experience with the dark, twisted aspects of life. She's intelligent, but ignorant of things out side of the world she grew up in.

Not finished.

Plots:
Speaking of manipulation..

-Trying something out with Oura's Mephistopheles.

Seeking out legends
Before she gets caught up in Mephistopheles' dark labyrinth Habibi was a search for legends and lore. Her desert herd of nomads worship deities of nature, wind, water, sun, fire, etc. and she's enamored with desires to meet such wonderful beings.

It'd be nice if she could meet other Soq that she could assume were elementals or other such mystical beings tied to nature. They can either lead her on in her deluded beliefs, or be honest with her.

It would also be neat is she could meet other adventurers!

Considering she's literally trapped with Mephistopheles, all other possible -Future- plots shall be on hold, for now. But I'm open to ideas for future plots still. Also back log rps of before her capture would be loved!

Current Activity:
Lost in Mephistopheles' wood
Plot and RP heavy.
Wandering ruins with Solstice
Light plot, RP heavy-ish.

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Name: Zahraa'
Stages: Basket, Foal, Adult, Unadorned

Nickname: Raa'
Breed: Harpy
Temper: Haughty
Mate: OOC Lifemated to Cabriole, IC Favors him in her harem.
Breedings: 2/3

Persona: Zahraa' is one of the two commanders directly under the Queen within her flock/herd. She is a haughty, judgmental individual suffering from a case of extreme vanity and moderate sadism. Within her herd she adores her queen and respects her "sisters", forming few true friendships. The ones she has managed to forge are likely to carry on throughout her lifetime.

In the eyes of her flock she is ruthless and short tempered. Not above dishing out punishment where needed, corporeal or otherwise. Following the teachings and beliefs of her mothers and grandmothers, she sees males as lesser, breeding stock and slaves. They are entertainment and a means to continue their lineage, playthings and possible laborers, but not much more. Of course in private, should she actually get attached to a male for whatever reason, she'd be affectionate. Coldly and mildly sadistically affectionate, but affectionate none the less.

Plots: Shackles, baby.
Harpies do not mate for life, Zahraa' is no excepting. They do however breed to continue their lineage. Whether or not they favor a specific male or not is of personal preference.

I would like Raa' take "possession" of a male that gets ambushed by either her alone, or by the entire flock. A favorite that she protects from her sisters and keeps for herself. He'd be privy to her seldom seen softer, more affectionate side, however cold and disinterested she may act towards him.

This will not be a lifemating plot.

Conflicting views
Zahraa' is, lets face it, a short tempered biotch. It is very likely that she gets into many struggles for dominance and fights. I'm looking for a few SoQs that she can butt heads and brawl with. Very simple and.. well not clean.

Current Activity:
Playing with Cabriole.
Plot and RP heavy.
Plotting the future of the Flock with Aviania and Celaeno
Plot Heavy, Rp
Interacting with the sisters of the flock
Plot heavy
Facing Semuan-ya's challenge
Light plot, RP heavy
Facing the righteous Brothers
Plot and RP heavy
Getting knocked up

User Image
Name: Privet

Nickname: Privy, Vet
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Impish
Mate: -

Persona: Privet is a very fanciful little mare. And I do mean little. She's dainty for a flutter, down right petite for any other breed. Generally in good nature, she's almost always smiling, though there may be a definite note of mischief in the sweet curl of her lips. She can be quite impulsive, and with a distinct love of glittering baubles shes earned herself a bit of a reputation as a thief.

A trickster, and a thief, but with a heart of gold. Jokes are only fun so long as nobody gets hurt, and she's only ever pinched items of lower value. She is, in short, a bit of an imp.

Plots:
I don't know!
I'm open to plot ideas with her! Hit me up!

User Image
Name: Dmitrria

Nickname: Dmi
Breed: 3rd Gen regular Soq.
Temper: Unstable
Mate: Boone

Persona: Dmitrria is a very headstrong and spirited mare. Flirty and coquettish, she seeks out the attention of stallions and uses that interest to fuel her already noncommittal attitude. She wants the attention, they're affection, and their time, but only for so long. She is not looking for a life mate or to be tied down, she's just looking for a little fun.

She is flaky, selfish and superficial, and tends to blame all her faults on the fact that her mother walked out on her father and left him too emotionally shattered to properly raise the children left behind. Her sister, Rosalind, took over responsibility of raising her two siblings, despite their so-close age, and it is her that Dmi looks up to and mimics. She is, if nothing else, her sister's sister, and without even realizing it, her mother's daughter.

Eventually she will come to the realization that she not only needs others, but wants to be with them. Not just for a short period of time, but for however long fate may keep them together. Obviously it won't be an easy lesson, but she will grow up, kicking and screaming if necessary.

More to come!

Plots: I don't know!
I'm open to plot ideas with her, hit me up!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:52 pm

None yet.

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Think on of your SoQs fits a plot, or have a plot of your own to suggest? Fill out the form below. =3

[imgleft]Cert image Here[/imgleft]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Temper:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Which Soq does this refer to?:[/b] (Which of mine)
[b]Which plot specifically?:[/b] (If your own idea, just add that.)

[b]Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?:[/b]
[b]Means of contact?:[/b] (Aim, Msn, Pm?)

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:57 pm

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:46 pm
º º It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying Gravity º º

User Image

Open!

º º Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity. And you won't bring me down. º º

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items