HELL NAW, BASS20XX ROCKS.
View Results

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 pm
I know I did this a while back, but don't worry, 'cause I actually wanna do it this time.

And, now I actually have a name I'm properly considering.

SO.

Should I stick with Bass20XX

OR

Should I change to Bassios.

I kinda wanna distance myself from the MegaMan reference in my name, but still keep mah identity. Plus, I get called Bassios in the IRC anyway, so it's not like people are gonna need to change what they call me.

SO, I changed it. This thread is pretty redundant now.

However, Spoontiem!

Usernames!
How you got yours!
What would you change it to if you could/could be arsed
HOW DAMN AWESOME BASSIOS IS  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:17 pm
I kinda like Bassios actually.  

God-Raped-Me

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:19 pm
I agree. Bassios is awesome.

however don't be ashamed for the Megaman Reference. ;O I make game references all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 pm
Bassios is awesome. We'll all remember your original name, but that's what everyone calls you, so... 3nodding  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm
Overwhelmingly positive for Bassios. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:13 pm
Yay Bassios!! About usernames, mine has changed so many times until now I've adopted Kaz as my main nickname. I used to be Firewing then Cadhla.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:02 pm
I have to admit I like "Bassios", too. ^_^

Mine I've had since LOOOOOOOONG before I came to Gaia; it's my favorite character from Star Wars, AND a pun on my last name. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 pm
Bass may I just say that Bassios sort of sounds like bass flavored cherios :l
Hope that doesn't ruin it for you especially since I know how you feel about fish references. sweatdrop Bassios is a nifty name.

As for usernames, mine was an on the spot product of scrambling letters to form a new word.
But I love it.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm
if i could change my username now, i'd probably change it to match my gamertag Alicricity.
that came to be as a typo. seriously.
i meant to put Alicrity, but seeing as how the "keyboard" on my tv when i was registering was impossibly blurry, i messed up...but it's okay, because now it's a beautiful mistake!
also, i kind of wish i didn't change my original name on here. it's really lame to me now, of course, but it still reflected my obsession when i first signed up for this website. it's pretty nostalgic D:

EDIT: i forgot to mention i like bassios. though, it DOES remind me of cheerios...congratulations! you are a breakfast cereal! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:55 pm
Bassios is a pretty good name. biggrin It can still be shortened to Bass, too.

When I first tried to sign up for Gaia, registration was all glitchy, and it kept telling me that the name I was trying to pick was already chosen. So I gave up, and tried again a few days later, thinking that "Taeryn" was unavailable. So when I managed to register, my username was Xandyr. I then changed it to Taeryyn, since using my brother's name felt weird.

About two years later, I changed my name to Ciel Avec Cafeine, on a whim. That's what most people in the guild originally knew me as, even though I still preferred to be called Tae.

I grew to hate that username soooo much, but I kept it for a few years because it cost 10k to change it.

And now I'm back to Taeryyn. ^^  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:37 pm
Bassios is good, but I'll still end up calling you Bass anyway ^^;

Tae: I remember, when I first joined the ATG, you were still Ciel Avec Cafeine.

My original was tigerwolf969, which is from me being 11 and stupid (I liked animals. So sue me) and AIM needing random numbers at the end of everything. I used the tigerwolf moniker as all my internet usernames for a while, but eventually I got tired of it. It held no more meaning for me anyway so whatever. I changed to invisible-weirdo, based on a random conversation from waaaay back and...yeah. I love my current username though (and all the names folks derive from it) so I don't think I'll be changing any time soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 am
SO many times have I given the story of my name! However another name I go by is TheScottishFrog, or just simply ScottishFrog. Technically my parents are Canadian, however my fathers parents are Scottish and my mothers parents are French, hence the name ScottishFrog. ^_^ That's why I got a tattoo of a frog, I need to finish it though, I want to put a little Tam o' Shanter on his head with my family tartan on it.  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:21 pm
I am against this name and I am against freedom.

D8<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 pm
Jaft you're against anything thats not naked -.-  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 pm
I'm also against naked because naked is soft... o3o

Anyway, to fill one of the spoons, my name comes from my name. "Initially", that was my intention and I'm happy to see it fulfilled. Even my gaming names come from my name.

Jamfrost. :3  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces