Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Written Examination Area (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 am
This run down shack on the coast of the Sea has been used in the last exams held in Cloud. This shack was the very one where Rahenno held the Jounin exams, this would be about the most suited place for this type of Exam.

I hope you guys can figure out the base of this test, it won't be forward. There will be questions that you do not know the answer to, so I am warning you to read between the lines. Not in the literal sense but just don't immediately think your answer is right.

PM this to me.
Since no one actually thought that number 10 was an RP question (Meaning I wanted you to make a RP Sample.) I will make that into a Bonus.

XxChocolate JearkerxX: Passed with a 85%

darion97: Passed with a 95%

Lil Bang96: Passed with 100%

TheIceAngelofDarkness: Passed with 110%

Rusbob: Passed with 95%

iZann: Passed with 110%

mynightmarestays: Passed with 90%

Thinking_Outside_Insanity: Passed with 87%

Muse Magician: Passed with 80%  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

1. What Bloodlines are allowed to be implanted?

2. When can a Puppet Master acquire a Human Puppet? How do you get one?

3. What rank is someone allowed to learn a summoning?

4. What happens to Dojutsu [Eye bloodlines such as Sharingan] when it is implanted into another person?

5. What happens when you have multiple RPC's?

6. You are leading a team of 6 ninjas. You have:

1 Sharingan User [Genin]
1. Byakugan User [Chuunin]
1 [Put Bloodline or clan here, not both.] [Genin]
1 You [The jounin you]
2 Unspecialized Genin

What is the best formation to protect the genin?

7. How many jutsus can you learn from an Implanted eye?

8. An Inuzuka opponent is tracking you as you travel. What do you do to cover up your scent or confuse him?

9. You are literally lost in a gigantic forest and you have no idea which way to go (at the moment). What steps will you take to find a way out and escape the forest alive?

10. You are in charge of protecting the Five tailed demon host while he is unconscious from his constant training. Two S Ranked Akatsuki have knocked you out and have stolen the Gobi Jinchuuriki. You are alone with no backup. They have left a note telling you where they are. Your choice is to fight the two S Ranked Ninjas and Save the Demon or Let him be captured and report this to your Kage. Your choice affects many others. Show me how you would complete this unexpected mission. [This is while you are Jounin]

*Extra Credit* If you found this, when you PM me the answers make the subject of the PM say: "GOT IT!" You will get 5 points extra credit. DO NOT TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THIS! IF YOU DO YOU RUIN THE FUN! .  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image KairiUshio
Chuunin l Mist l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

Kairi materialized from the mist behind the shack. As she walked around it and entered it, her long and flowing cloack trailed behind her. She was still masking her scent when she stepped inside the room and saw that she was the first one there. Instructed to take the test, Kairi sat down without saying a word and began.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:27 pm
(I thought we just pm the answers to you neutral )  

Aro97

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:08 pm
Ville came in and saw someone else was there. Venus sat outside. Ville couldn't leave her on her own back in the village. Plus she was a carrier for him. He came in, looked at the scrool, and got started.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm
( stare )  

Aro97

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:17 pm
{{You guys aren't supposed to post here xD}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:17 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
{{You guys aren't supposed to post here xD}}
( xd dats what i said.)  

Aro97

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 pm
(Then what's the point of even having this shack then? It's an rp...how are we supposed to 'pass the first stage' if our rpcs don't actually perform the first stage? I'm simply sticking to the rp and she's actually taking the test. If we weren't supposed to post here then why does it say open? And why would Hiro waste his time making a thread with a shack if we weren't? If anything Hiro should be clearer on this neutral )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:25 pm
TheIceAngelofDarkness
(Then what's the point of even having this shack then? It's an rp...how are we supposed to 'pass the first stage' if our rpcs don't actually perform the first stage? I'm simply sticking to the rp and she's actually taking the test. If we weren't supposed to post here then why does it say open? And why would Hiro waste his time making a thread with a shack if we weren't? If anything Hiro should be clearer on this neutral )
(Pm the questions simple as that.)  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
TheIceAngelofDarkness
(Pm the questions simple as that.)

((yeah duh...its not that hard to understand...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 pm
(F**K YES I PASSED don`t care by how much.)  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:39 pm
yay i passed...but im pretty sure my username is darion72
not 97  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 am
XD lol this puts me one step closer to madara`s sharingan.  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am
XxChocolate JearkerxX
XD lol this puts me one step closer to madara`s sharingan.

Im getting a byakugan.maybe later :/  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces