Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Entertainment Forum
Lady gaga is evil and I have proof. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cocktail_queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 am
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=152000424816125

Its freaking scary! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:04 am
Cocktail_queen
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=152000424816125

Its freaking scary! gonk

super creepy  

U h h d o r a b l e e

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:23 am
i've never liked her, and my gf always sings her songs and im like STOPPPPPPPPPPPP. ugh. showing her the vid though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 am
    hmmm.

WoodSorrelWitch

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:36 am
This was just...disturbing...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:53 am
my gf didnt believe me, and played it backwards herself. She does say those things. the video is not manipulated in any way.  

thrashmetaljunkie

rosadria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 am
A lot of that can be interpreted anyway you want it to be. Like when they play Stairway to Heaven backwards. While entirely inappropriate, it's a stretch to deem it Satanic without something more concrete than this.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:26 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
my gf didnt believe me, and played it backwards herself. She does say those things. the video is not manipulated in any way.

I will admit that I have 4 of her songs on my Itunes because I like dance beats and catchy toons but I by no means like her at all. This vid proves that she is a demon slut.  

Cocktail_queen

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:21 pm
this is a series of vids. i advise you watch them. lady gaga is one of the artists mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 pm
Cocktail_queen
thrashmetaljunkie

I will admit that I have 4 of her songs on my Itunes because I like dance beats and catchy toons but I by no means like her at all. This vid proves that she is a demon slut.
    If you don't like her, why would you listen to something from her? Yeah, you like the beats. But in order to listen to the beats, you have to listen to her and what she is saying, consciously or unconsciously.

I'd say the video shows someone's opinion of her. It's as VK Fox said; it's an interpretation. I would never accept this as proof of anything concrete.

Though I'm not crew, there is a rule against cursing within the guild...

WoodSorrelWitch

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:56 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
this is a series of vids. i advise you watch them. lady gaga is one of the artists mentioned.

okay,]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ
    okay, moderately interesting. How does it stack up to the Bible? Is this stuff Biblical? Essentially, why should I believe this?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 pm
Cocktail_queen
thrashmetaljunkie

Well you have no right to judge anyone ^^. How would you feel if someone called you a demon slut? 3nodding  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:41 pm
I cannot see the video because I don't have a Facebook. (Gasp!) But in all reality to me, the words of a song, or even who wrote the song is not what makes me like it, its the song itself. Example; I hate Justin Bieber. I hate his guts, but I can't help but looking up "Somebody to Love" or "Eenie Meeine" and dance in my chair. (I don't tap my foot, I dance in my chair.) It's the rhythm that makes a song popular. It's the rhythm that makes you come back and play it again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 pm
xSimple Tragedyx
I cannot see the video because I don't have a Facebook. (Gasp!) But in all reality to me, the words of a song, or even who wrote the song is not what makes me like it, its the song itself. Example; I hate Justin Bieber. I hate his guts, but I can't help but looking up "Somebody to Love" or "Eenie Meeine" and dance in my chair. (I don't tap my foot, I dance in my chair.) It's the rhythm that makes a song popular. It's the rhythm that makes you come back and play it again.
then i pose a question for you. if the beat is good, and you really like the rythm, yet the lyrics are unmistakeably satanic, or even vulgar in a way you would not deem it appropriate for a child to listen to, is it okay for you to listen to it? i am NOT knocking you or trying to be mean, just trying to explain something. its been bugging me for years. lots of christians listen to secular music that they KNOW is NOT appropriate for them to listen to. and it bothers me. i deleted all those songs from my ipod because i refused to be another conformist. SEX YAY!!! GUNS AND DEATH YAYYYY!!! SCREW THE BIBLE, YAYYYYY!!!! i am not the person, so i will not listen to that person. music has strong ties to the soul, even listening to something satanic can have dire consequences on your spiritual life. they are subtle, but there. you become angry or lustful. you become spiteful and bitter, greedy and selfish. what you listen to, is who you start to become. deny it all you want, but one day you will find yourself doing something you would have never DREAMED yourself doing. and it all falls back to music.  

thrashmetaljunkie

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:39 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Cocktail_queen
thrashmetaljunkie

Well you have no right to judge anyone ^^. How would you feel if someone called you a demon slut? 3nodding
you are right that we should not judge another, and yes "demon slut" is very... powerful. uncalled for. yet i have heard from others that some people in the world consider lady gaga to be the new whore of babylon. im not one for judging, but by her actions, music, and videos, she has only brought such judgements upon herself.  
Entertainment Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff