Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle at the Raikage Tower! [Hiro Senju VS Sengetsu Uchiha] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm
This battle takes place over the Raikage tower, the area is exactly the same as the towers topic.

Anything done at the tower must be sent here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:56 pm
((NVM this, just ignore it)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:20 pm
(So wait describe the situation)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:17 pm
[Well everything got out of hand and I just decided that it would be best to have one on one battles to make it fair. Me and you are in the sky [Your on SORA, I believe, and I'm on my Floating Whale summon.]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 am
(Ok cool)

Sengetsu's eyes stared at the large sphere of water, emotionless and unwaivering. Sen formed a seal, releasing the Henge technique and revealing himself for the first time since his return. As the smoke from the jutsu cleared a ninja stood atop the board much different from its prior inhabitant. This shinobi's dark spiked black hair extended to the small of his back. Two black bangs which extended from his hairline to his chin fell to eitehr side of his blank face. His eyes were eternally awakened and he wore a black cloak with a high collar as was native to Sengetsu baring on its abck the Uchiha fan symbol. Beneath the cloak strapped to hsi back were three scrolls, and he was outfitted in customized balck Konoha anbu attack gear which also had the uchiha symbol on its back. "You're the first to see my face in a long time...Hiro." His voice was much more mature than his prior state as previously he had taken on his younger state as when he first joined akatsuki. But now, in this true form he seemed much more lethal. "Where do we go from here? Lord Raikage..." The serenity in his voice was not at all comforting for those who knew his true nature, his calm demeanor was a sign of his confidence in his newly restored wind abilities.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:01 pm
As the wind began to push Hiro long black hair, his face had shown a very calm face. He observed Sengetsu's true form, it was true that it was not what he had expected. His voice had been much deeper, "I guess its an honor, but your looks don't get you anywhere in a battle. If anything, someones face could be scarred." Hiro clenched his fist, his Water Style: X Gloves began to glow a bright blue to show that it had been activated. The water around the whale began to get darker and was now surrounded by Black Water. "Water Taint." Leviathans red eyes now were more noticeable than ever.

Hiro tied his hair into a long ponytail to avoid his hair getting in his face. He snarled, his fangs were now coated with his chakra. He began doing handsigns, more Storm Clouds appeared over the tower. He now saw his dog, Keiga running below them both. She would have to get the others into cover because the jutsu Hiro was about to use could be hurt them badly.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:38 am
Sengetsu clutched a kunai in his right hand. He was hesitant to use this jutsu, he hadn't actually revealed it to anyone since he came upon it long ago. His fuuton chakra began to force the kunai to glow a faint blue, and his sharingan eyes turned to the sky. "SORA..." The board began to fall to the ground as Sengetsu formed a seal activating the air riding technique. He began to asscend into the heavens, grasping the kunai with both hands, the tip of the weapon aimed at the epicenter of the aquatic sphere. "Hiro...this transformation isn't a result of a simple henge, with that much of my chakra sealed away I couldn't be myself...Fuuton: Gale Crush." The air in the air collapsed on his location in the sky, drawn to him in the form of a growing massive vortex. The kunai shook violently waivering from its target area as the Uchiha attempted to channel the natural wind and his own fuuton chakra through such a small point. A single crack began to form on the Kunai as through the powerful vortex Sengetsu stared at his target with such ambitous eyes. "I really should think you Hiro...for gathering such a storm for my technique, I'll destroy this entire village." His words were calmly spoken, and he kenw that amdist the violent storm they would be lost.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:55 pm
Actually I'm gonna need a description for Gale Crush. I didn't a a list of your customs and I don't think its part of the list. So before I do some uber jutsu, I need to see what I'm working with.

Hiro had been hesitant to use this technique, but it had to be done. Just as Sengetsu had rose higher into the air, condensed air began to wrap around Hiro's arm. He mixed his chakra into it and it began to turn a bright blue. The water from Leviathan began to rise into the chakra arm, the Gloves that Hiro had on began to glow once more and the water became much more fierce. He held up his palm toward Sengetsu and once he sent the gale crush at Hiros direction, a blast of light shot at Sengetsu. The power of this jutsu was enough to destroy a village in one attack, but was definitely enough to destroy Sengetsu. That vortex would be no match for the SSS Rank Jutsu that Hiro had just preformed. An enormous blast of light shot at Sen, the only thing the others would be able to see is just a giant ball of light.

Storme Breaker
The user will begin to make condensed air form around his arm, then water will wrap around the air. Once the user has inserted his chakra, it will turn into a bright blue, and over time it will turn to a white light. This jutsu may destroy a village in one go, but it cost a great amount of chakra. The jutsu itself will obliterate anything in its path, even an ameterasu. Anyone caught in this jutsu will have no chance of survival. But it has to be done in two post and the user will not be able to do Jutsus for 3 post..

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 am
(I meant to post the description before in my previous post...sorry)

Jutsu Name: Gale Crush
Jutsu Rank: SS
Element: Fuuton
Range: Pretty much my village destroyer technique
Description: Utilizing the natural violent winds of a powerful storm and applying their fuuton chakra to the raging winds the user amplifies the wind energy. Grasping a weapon with a point, typically a katana or kunai, the user excersises extreme chakra control in channeling the wind and fuuton chakra through thier body and through the kunai. The tip of teh centralized weapon should point constantly at he target during this technique, a powerful chakra infused tornado enevlops the user and the weapon proturdes from its base as they descend from the heavens. COmparable I guess to a clestial drill which will obliterate its target.

As the technique fully develops Sengetsu often infuses the technique with his Amaterasu flames to boost its desturctive power to create what I guess you would call a SSS ranked technique. Its the only jutsu i have that I feel is only used when I'm faced with another jutsu thats just as powerful. I can't remember who was the acceptor before me but they called it the Kirin of Fuuton.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 am
(Sorry for the OOC, but what's with all the SS or SSS? Is one S not enough for you guys? Sigh.)  

iZann

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:51 am
((now this is a showdown that could possibly blow up the village. But i must say:

Sen: If sengetsu lives and Yun finds out about this, he's gonna be pissed. YOUR DRILL DOES NOT PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!

Hiro: why didn't you tell me that the Leviathan had a skill like that other than the Tsunami technique?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 am
Cain the Blade
((now this is a showdown that could possibly blow up the village. But i must say:

Sen: If sengetsu lives and Yun finds out about this, he's gonna be pissed. YOUR DRILL DOES NOT PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!

Hiro: why didn't you tell me that the Leviathan had a skill like that other than the Tsunami technique?))

[Thats because its a custom skill that I made that I must use while on Leviathan. I needed another badass skill just incase something were to happen.]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 am
Hiro_Uzaki

Hiro had been hesitant to use this technique, but it had to be done. Just as Sengetsu had rose higher into the air, condensed air began to wrap around Hiro's arm. He mixed his chakra into it and it began to turn a bright blue. The water from Leviathan began to rise into the chakra arm, the Gloves that Hiro had on began to glow once more and the water became much more fierce. He held up his palm toward Sengetsu and once he sent the gale crush at Hiros direction, a blast of light shot at Sengetsu. The power of this jutsu was enough to destroy a village in one attack, but was definitely enough to destroy Sengetsu. That vortex would be no match for the SSS Rank Jutsu that Hiro had just preformed. An enormous blast of light shot at Sen, the only thing the others would be able to see is just a giant ball of light.

Storme Breaker
The user will begin to make condensed air form around his arm, then water will wrap around the air. Once the user has inserted his chakra, it will turn into a bright blue, and over time it will turn to a white light. This jutsu may destroy a village in one go, but it cost a great amount of chakra. The jutsu itself will obliterate anything in its path, even an ameterasu. Anyone caught in this jutsu will have no chance of survival. But it has to be done in two post and the user will not be able to do Jutsus for 3 post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:44 am
As the two powerful jutsu clashed Sengetsu did not push forward to drive the Crush technique, he realized that doing so would create a blast that could potentially destroy the entire village. Black flames surrounded his body as he increased the pwoer of his jutsu and the two obliterating forces detonated in the sky. The body of the shinobi was ripped form teh ehanes descending towards the ground at high speeds. His eyes were closed and his cloak and top anbu gear had been obliterated. Starring at his body one did not see wounds however, but cracks, and his eyes were now completely black. As he hit the ground the sound of glass shattering echoed through the area as the armor was destroyed. The Sengetsu underneath lay on the ground, he had used a lot of chakra and his sharingan eyes locked onto Hiro. After a jutsu like that they would both be out for awhile, he struggled to his feet. He coughed and blood spattered form his mouth, despite the fact that no outwad wounds could be seen. "I said it once before...only an Uchiha can defeat me and these eyes..." The true reason why he had survived teh balst then could be completely visible as the spectral skeletal figure behind him became coated in flesh and then a cape and it dropped its ehavy shield before its summoner. "Susanoo..."

(Jutsu Name: Puppet Armor
Description: The armor acts as a sort of exoskeleton for the ninja, engulfing them and powered by their chakra. The armor is pwoerful enough to withstand a single killing blow before shattering from the user's body. Its can be strengthened and weakened trhough chakra control. This jutsu basically doesn't do a thing, it just allwos you to survive a killing blow but you still take major internal damage and stuff so i don't know why i insist upon using it.)

Supernal_SOul

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 am
As the two jutsu collided and sent the two of them blasting away from each other, he saw a faint form of Sengetsu as he opened his eyes. He did not like what he had to do, but in the eyes of Susanoo, he was willing to do anything to defeat it. He pulled out the sword that Ryugan gave him while they were both Genin, the sword became wrapped in Chakra. "I don't give a damn what you think, Sengetsu. You were beaten before by the previous Raikage and this Raikage shall do the same." Suddenly fur began to grow rapidly around his legs and arms, soon his entire body was covered in the fur. "Tremble before the true power of Hiro. Inuzuka. Senju." His fangs began to grow larger, and his claws as well. His shirt had ripped off and the only thing that remained was a remnant of his pants, which were now shorts. He grasped the swords' hilt and waited patiently, the eye of the Eternal Sharingan still shown brightly in his head.

The Full Transformation of the Inuzuka
Type of Jutsu: Kinjutsu [Will cost chkra but won't be considered a jutsu.]
Once the user has used this, there will be no end to his sudden tantrums. Once the jutsu has been executed, the user may not revert back to his original form until the battle is considered over. The users senses will be increased dramatically. Speed will go up by 1.5 ranks, hearing will be multiplied by 5, smell will be multiplied by 3. This itself will make the user a unstoppable tracking beast, for no one will be able to hide their scent from the user. But the jutsu itself has its drawbacks, high pitch noises will drastically hurt the user and will cause him to whimper and scatter away. Silver will petrify the user for 5 post if hit, and this jutsu will have taken a lot of the users stamina. The user may choose to only use one branch of jutsu: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, or Genjutsu, Once chosen, they will only be using that path for the rest of the battle.
[The user may only use two jutsu or technique per post.]  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces