Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
looking for an awesome girl :D (read 1st) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ayoo_golden knight55

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:05 am
User Image

hey this is me, my name is frank patrick connolly, i am a fast leaning teen guy. i have been through some harsh crap, i love music, music is one of the things i interact with the most. i started writing my own music at age 13. i am 14 right now. when i was 5 the twin towers fell. i was currently living in new york while the twin towers fell. i am a true die hard romantic i look for serious relationships trust me i will sing for you if you want me to. i am a little goth and i am mostly punk rock i listen to all kinds of music even foreign like the artist called laurc 'en ciel, Miyavi, and Gackt. my i.q. has been tested to be very high in the 170's. oh, and the age requirements for me are 13-17 also i am interested in older girls too, i am not afraid of anything, i am not hurt by anything. i do draw for fun and i love reading, i write my own lyrics of songs that i made in my newest journal entry, but i have many other songs from other bands in my journal.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 pm
Why so serious? Oll  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:50 pm
It's true. =/
You seem too serious for
1) Your age and
2) an online game

But.. ^^ w/e. Not my place to judge.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Salut Patrick! Ca va? =D
My name is Rosie, I love french <3!!!! and i play the guitar, piano, flute, sax, and sometimes my friends ukulele! I love reading, and watching British sit coms. some would call me a geek, but I suck at math so im not quite sure rofl . French is the only language I am "good" at. I am almost fifteen, and I love my two kitty cats heart . heehee. I often become random, but I turn serious on certain topics that i don't really need to mention here. But i am currently single and looking for a really sweet guy =) PM me to say hi! smile  

Iridescent_Tears

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm
silverrose112
Salut Patrick! Ca va? =D
My name is Rosie, I love french <3!!!! and i play the guitar, piano, flute, sax, and sometimes my friends ukulele! I love reading, and watching British sit coms. some would call me a geek, but I suck at math so im not quite sure rofl . French is the only language I am "good" at. I am almost fifteen, and I love my two kitty cats heart . heehee. I often become random, but I turn serious on certain topics that i don't really need to mention here. But i am currently single and looking for a really sweet guy =) PM me to say hi! smile

Oui!
Ca va bien!! ;D

--Wasn't judging, hun.
Just thought it might do you some good to lighten up. =/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 pm
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
私は複数の言語を話すが大好きです。あなたは私に話をしたいそうだとすれば、私はちょうど私午後変な子供だ by the way this is japanese smile i love my japanese keyboard

私はGoogleの翻訳と同じことを行うことができますので、あなたが今怒って塩味を感じているに違いない。

biggrin  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:11 pm
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
egoxromantic
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
私は複数の言語を話すが大好きです。あなたは私に話をしたいそうだとすれば、私はちょうど私午後変な子供だ by the way this is japanese smile i love my japanese keyboard

私はGoogleの翻訳と同じことを行うことができますので、あなたが今怒って塩味を感じているに違いない。

biggrin

actually no i don't use google translator.

How wonderfully fascinating.
I'm too retarded to speak a language.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:35 am
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
man i need to go to an anime convention neutral

lolololololololol  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

Her Mirrorless Reflection

Shirtless Lover

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:18 pm
hakuro-chan_-sora-_
User Image

hey this is me, my name is frank patrick connolly, i am a fast leaning teen guy. i have been through some harsh crap, i love music, music is one of the things i interact with the most. i started writing my own music at age 13. i am 14 right now. when i was 5 the twin towers fell. i was currently living in new york while the twin towers fell. i am a true die hard romantic i look for serious relationships trust me i will sing for you if you want me to. i am a little goth and i am mostly punk rock i listen to all kinds of music even foreign like the artist called laurc 'en ciel, Miyavi, and Gackt. my i.q. has been tested to be very high in the 170's. oh, and the age requirements for me are 13-17 also i am interested in older girls too, i am not afraid of anything, i am not hurt by anything. i do draw for fun and i love reading, i write my own lyrics of songs that i made in my newest journal entry, but i have many other songs from other bands in my journal.

Wow, you sound really nice, I'm Lexi  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces