Submit

Add to the HATE!!!
  +1
View Results

Isaiah Moretti

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 pm
The Hate Thread

~+~+~+~+~+~

The Hate Thread (AKA the "b***h" thread) is basically one mass hair-pulling, teeth-gritting yell fest about everything that's going wrong for you. From life not giving you enough time to write, to writer's block, to just plain hating what you put down on the page, rant about it here. Share your bad times with your fellow NaNo buddies, get support for the rage! And let it all out so that you can go back to your project with a clear head.

Please, though, try and keep the swearing down. We don't want the Big Mods coming into our playground and taking away our jungle gym guild.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am
scream

I just spent THREE FREAKING HOURS on that map! And then GIMP goes and FREEZES on me RIGHT BEFORE I SAVE.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And it's a whole month before NaNo... rargle.  

Andirigible

Your_NewLunarDoll

Toothsome Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:37 am
I might actually do Nano this year. Need to write a whole whole lot of short stories, but hopefully the net will be the same.

Great idea. No one ever wants to hear my rage about writing. It ruins friendships :'d  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 pm
ARG!!! NaNoWriMo has not even started yet and I'm having problems!!! The stupid map is not coming together, and don't even get me started with Failir! Ugh! I am going to ring his neck out before all of this is over!!! scream  

-S-Dancing_Star-S-

Dangerous Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Andirigible

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:59 pm
Sweet _Neko4life
ARG!!! NaNoWriMo has not even started yet and I'm having problems!!! The stupid map is not coming together, and don't even get me started with Failir! Ugh! I am going to ring his neck out before all of this is over!!! scream

I couldn't figure out a map, so I looked up a map generator. I don't know if it will help, but I found this somewhat helpful.

And I don't know who Failir is, but I know how you feel about wanting to wring a character's neck out. I want to wring my MC's neck out for the simple fact of his total lack of life.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:41 pm
Currently, I hate waiting for November to come.
Then, once it's here, I bet I'll think it'll have come too fast. :c
I'm also already worried about managing time + NaNo. I'm busier this year with college than I was last year with college. D'oh.

pythonesque
Crew

Kawaii Fatcat

-S-Dancing_Star-S-

Dangerous Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 pm
Andi Aquarius
Sweet _Neko4life

I couldn't figure out a map, so I looked up a map generator. I don't know if it will help, but I found this somewhat helpful.

And I don't know who Failir is, but I know how you feel about wanting to wring a character's neck out. I want to wring my MC's neck out for the simple fact of his total lack of life.

Lol, Failir is one of my characters... grrr pesky character... Thanks for the help xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 am
Sweet _Neko4life
Andi Aquarius
Sweet _Neko4life

Lol, Failir is one of my characters... grrr pesky character... Thanks for the help xD

No problem smile That's what we're here for, right?  

Andirigible

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:08 am
So I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo, and now I'm nervous about not having enough chapter outlines before it starts. D; What if my story goes all wrong? Omg, I'm such a pessimist. ;0;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:57 pm
Not having a hate problem with my story right now, but more with NaNoWriMo... I'm trying to change my profile pic but every time I upload my new pic it shows my previous one. Wtf? D;

EDIT: fixed :3  

Lyvidian

Demona McRae

Dangerous Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:52 pm
I, like most of you, have signed up for NaNoWriMo, but my biggest concern is NOT HAVING A COMPUTER TO WRITE ON. On a side note, I've voiced my desire to be a VC for this guild, and I'm starting to wonder if god and the internet will allow me to pull that off. I'm still going to try my best, though!

Also, I have absolutely NO inspiration to write anything, let alone something original.

Stupid fanfics and their not wanting to be done.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:46 pm
Withdrawing from NaNo. Don't have enough chapter summaries, and I refuse to write my story on a whim.  

Lyvidian

Arabian Sad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 pm
I have a very basic outline based on the months in which the story will happen; so far it only consists of three months, close to four, and it starts around the beginning of September.

I have all the events meant to happen for September down, but my only concern is that it's so unhealthily repetitive; it's basically the same thing happening every two days. That's supposed to break near the end of September when the main character notices the pattern and wants to stop it, but I'm sure the beginning's repetitiveness will make it unappealing.

Then I have some ideas of what can/could happen throughout all of October and November, but I don't feel I have enough in mind to reach the 50k mark.

I have high doubts that three/four months will be enough, but at the same time, I don't know if I can keep this story's plot going until, say, March.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 pm
I just realized that after roughly a third or so into the story I have no clue what's going to happen.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Edit: By which I mean plotting. Way to make it clear that you're not cheating, self.  

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

deliciously

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:29 pm
I!
HATE!
BEGINNINGS!
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I know, it's the first day and I'm raging. u_u But I hate beginnings! So much! Middles are so much easier... D:  
NaNoWriMo [And Other Contests]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff