Secret Santa :D EXTENDED UNTIL NOVEMBER 18TH!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 am
Surazal Dloc
Due to not a lot of people signing up and others wanting to I've extended the closing date for entries. I'f you'd like to take part please be quick and put in your details smile

Surazal Dloc
UPDATE: ENTRIES CLOSE NOVEMBER 15TH!

To give use time to organise the handing out of Secret Santas and giving those Secret Santas enough time to buy and send gifts away, November 15 is when we will stop accepting entries and start giving out the Secret Santas to people.

If you'd like to join in (ITS REAL FUN biggrin ) please put your entries in soon biggrin

Yes boys and girls, its that time of year again for the ATG Secret Santa biggrin

Christmas is only just over two months away, stores are already displaying their festive decor and gift ideas. AFter the success of last year's Secret Santa I hope we can once again share in the joy biggrin

Ok so this is how it works:
Step 1> If you wish to participate fill in the entry form at the bottom of this post and PM it to me.
Step 2> You will receive a PM with the name of the person of whom you shall be Secret Santa to.
Step 3> Choose a dandy gift you think he or she would like, but please keep it low cost. Nothing over $20US me thinks. It's nice to be generous but we don't want our friends feeling awkward if they send a kitty and get a tiger from someone else. Also keep in mind any allergies listed on your giftee's details. Don't want our guild buddies getting sick smile
Step 4> Send the gift to the details provided in your PM.
Step 5> Wait Patiently by your letterbox for your gift from your own Secret Santa to arrive.
Step 6> Place gift under your Christmas tree until Dec 25, tear open and enjoy! biggrin
Step 7> Step six is negotiable.

Entry Form;

Name (IRL):
Postal Address:
Any Allergies:
Other Comments:

Kalstolyn
I suggest putting in your "other comments" things like whether you are willing to send things overseas or if you prefer to be matched with someone in your own continent or country. Also, when putting your postal address, please format it so that if I wrote that exact thing on an envelope and mailed it from anywhere in the world, it would get to your mailbox. For instance, when mailing things within Canada, no one ever bothers to write CANADA, but technically it should be there. And foreign mailing addresses often look weird to people in other countries! XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:23 pm
Awkward? More like eaten alive. biggrin  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:16 pm
Lol I suppose so Jaft! I should perhaps make that a rule "No sending Tigers!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm
A tiger? My great grandfather once got a pet leopard as a gift....yes, a real live one. Now I wanna send some one a tiger....well, maybe not a live one. The postage on that would be huge!

Anyway, count me in.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 pm
I am, once again, too poor to participate. Do you want me to do the drawing again this year?

Also, I suggest putting in your "other comments" things like whether you are willing to send things overseas or if you prefer to be matched with someone in your own continent or country. Also, when putting your postal address, please format it so that if I wrote that exact thing on an envelope and mailed it from anywhere in the world, it would get to your mailbox. For instance, when mailing things within Canada, no one ever bothers to write CANADA, but technically it should be there. And foreign mailing addresses often look weird to people in other countries! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:02 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Laz... dude... WTF happened to your signature? I... am so confused. xd

That aside, I'm not sure if I can participate. I'll have to see what happens with my money. It's a possibility though.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:53 am
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

Lol, well I felt like a change, saw this and thought it was awesome xD
Also since I on't forum post much I just noticed your pic in your post thingy and thinks its super cool
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:38 am
I guess I'll sign up for this again.

(hopefully this time I actually get a gift?)  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:16 am
Surazal Dloc
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

Lol, well I felt like a change, saw this and thought it was awesome xD
Also since I on't forum post much I just noticed your pic in your post thingy and thinks its super cool
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

It's something I had a pokenerd friend of mine do. It's an edited version of the Young Couples sprite, made to look like Kerri and me. I think the hardest part was getting her to choose an avi for it. xd Also, the text beneath it says "Love" in Hylian characters. I am such a nerd, holy s**t.

Ooh! Ooh! That's what I can do, depending on who I get if I sign up. Type them up a note in Hylian. Or maybe I can make Hylian christmas cards for a ton of people.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:12 am
YunieCookie

Yunie didn't get a gift last time? D:  

Surazal Dloc

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:38 pm
Surazal Dloc
YunieCookie

Nope. There was some kind of excess of technical problems with the post office :/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:19 pm
O' Canada...  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:33 pm
YunieCookie
Surazal Dloc
YunieCookie

Nope. There was some kind of excess of technical problems with the post office :/

Dang, whoever it was never should have tried to send you that thoughtful gift of Anthrax.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 pm
YunieCookie
Surazal Dloc
YunieCookie

D: That's so sad D: Christmas fail  

Surazal Dloc

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas