Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Time traveler? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/web/10/28/charlie.chaplin.circus.time.travel/index.html?hpt=C2

In an 1928 silent move they caught a woman by accident that appears to be talking on a cell phone...
They did not have cell phones in 1928, you be the judge.

Click the link above to view the story.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 pm
First things first who would she be talking to on a cell phone back then if she's the only one that would have one? (Nor would there be cell phone towers to even give her reception) Secondly she'd be breaking a law for time travel if she was ignorant enough to show future tech in the past on a film. Not supposed to mess with the past cause the consequences could be dire. lol Just imagine if we sent a special forces team to rescue Jesus from the cross. <.< haha interesting thought there. (That was probably a bit too close to blasphemy x.x)  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 pm
As well as I would highly doubt if we achieved time travel capability she would even be using a cell phone like device that looks pretty big; like the ones from the 80's. If anything perhaps it was a rip in the time space continuum and her time merged with the past time for a moment. Dun dun dunnnnn haha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image

I dunno I though it was interesting.
XD

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm
Yeah; while interesting it released my inner scientist haha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
i bet it's just a woman protecting herself from those weired cameras and talking out loud something like "gosh, these kids nowadays, they and their weired advanced technologies!... back in my time..." xD

(:  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
really, i think she has nothing in her hand, when she turns to her left. it's like she's just scratching her head.

it's just that people see what they want to see. human mind is very tricky...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:13 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I saw that last night and laughed... Im not sure what is going on with that lady but I highly doubt it was a cell phone or anything about her being a time traveler.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 pm
Ok the last posters have no sense of fun haha. Make a theory! Use words like probably and maybe  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 pm
This

Azkeel
First things first who would she be talking to on a cell phone back then if she's the only one that would have one? (Nor would there be cell phone towers to even give her reception) Secondly she'd be breaking a law for time travel if she was ignorant enough to show future tech in the past on a film. Not supposed to mess with the past cause the consequences could be dire. lol Just imagine if we sent a special forces team to rescue Jesus from the cross. <.< haha interesting thought there. (That was probably a bit too close to blasphemy x.x)

Haha! XD
I bet she was an alien from outer space XP

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:16 pm
Green_Fuu
This

Azkeel

Haha! XD
I bet she was an alien from outer space XP
Perhaps; granted she was in film right before world war two which introduced foo fighters. Perhaps she was clearing the way? (If you don't know what a foo fighter [not the band] is check yourself before you post)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:47 am
X XMaybe she was just trying to turn on her bluetooth.X X

kdke

Anxious Noob

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:07 pm
God is the orginal time traveler. After all he created it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:16 pm
Obviously she's listening to her portable Morse-code telegraph device.

rolleyes  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:53 am
Saint Crazy S Requiem
Obviously she's listening to her portable Morse-code telegraph device.

rolleyes
User Image

rofl

User Image

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items