Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 am
FOREWORD

User Image

Good day everyone, Rapid here. In this thread is a plea for help in pushing my soquili Thelerian into elderhood. Reasons for this would be because being the first soquili I've ever fully owned, he is special to me. Not only because of sentimental values but also because he's the soquili I've had the most RP with and therefore has had his character developed the deepest amongst the soquili of my herd.

But I am unable to achieve this on my own. Shortly after reaching his maximum stats, I had stopped RPing him canonically. True, OOC chat still went on but as far as cannon RP went, that was the end of it.

However, after years of dust and various contemplations of his fate (some of them not at all good), I have decided that I would like to push him for elderhood in an Elder Quest. It is time that Thelerian learns to move on and stop waiting in time.

This thread was made for that purpose and I would be grateful to all who are willing to lend a hand.

Thank you.

~Rapid~

Useful links (for me):

Dusty Teepee with Thel's stats in it

Thel's Logbook (No Posting)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 am
Soquili Info

User ImageName: Thelerian
Breed: Pintabian
Description: A brown and white stallion, Thelerian's only physical oddity to that of a regular horse would be the appearance of glowing runes along the length of his four legs. No one knows why he has them but this has led to him being easily spotted in the dark.

((Additional info: The words on his legs are: Thelerian, Rapidash, Soquililuv, Lord of the Rings ))

Personality wise, Thel is a reserved stallion who does not readily speak his mind and when he does, he does it...slowly... Often, he needs his familiar Elan to help him break the ice with others from what would probably be an awkward encounter. As a 'herd leader', Thel is laid back and wary of danger, often leading his herd to secluded parts of the land where an encounter with another is few and far between. However, the passive stallion never objects to soquili wanting to join his small group and does not stop them from leaving should they choose to.

((Additional info: Thel's herd is not an established herd. It's more of a group of soquili banding together for various reasons and Thel was never formally elected as a leader. It was just assumed that he was))

Mate: He loved a wind mare by the name of Hotaru but one day she simply...disappeared!
Offspring: None. Tried, but...no baskets from Hotaru.
Familiar: Elan, a hawk

History:

Arc 1
(not RP'ed)
- A brief part of his life. Here, a young Thelerian sets out from his own herd to find adventures of his own.
- Reasons for him leaving would be because he family members found his rune-ish legs odd and he was often ridiculed because of it.
-He has acquired Elan +1 *SHOT*

Arc 2
(past )
-Here we see him in soquili land where he has settled down and made friends with a lively young mare called Yei. It is also around this time that he meets Hotaru, a lovely pink pegasus mare and falls in love.
-Love apparently is meant for soquili other than Thel for Hotaru (along with her human) has disappeared. Hopefully and longingly Thel waits for her.
-It is also here that Thel begins to acquire...A HERD. That is, various random soquili are begining to congregate around him.

Arc 3
(present)
-It is time to move on, something in the old horse's blood is telling him to. For four years he has awaited her return but there was no trace of the pink pegasus.
-His herd has grown and there's more than enough stallions to keep the mares safe from harm.
- It is time that he stops waiting and begins his journey of discovery~  

Rapidashtrainer

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 am
Prologue

Another day had past and…for what? Brown eyes turned towards the heavens and a sigh escaped Thelerian’s tired lips. It had been how long? Three? Four years? Yes, that had seemed about right. He wasn’t a young stallion anymore after all. He could feel it in his bones.

Shifting his weight slightly, Thel turned his quiet eyes towards the site of his sleeping herd members. It had grown ever since Danae, the first ‘member’ of the herd had tagged along with him. Not that he had minded after all, the blue mare had seemed distressed enough about being left behind by her original herd and well, he was a stallion after all. It was only right that he should extend a helping hoof to Danae who could act the part of a first rate ‘Damsel in Distressed’ when she put her mind to it. After that…the herd just…grew….

It was alarming, the way various soquili seemed to congregate around him, each looking for a place to belong to. Ironic really since he too had left his herd years ago to find greener pastures; try his luck and such things.

A tired hoof tapped the grassy soil in mild agitation. It was all fine and well that he had a herd now; the pintabian suspected that that was because he had what many would call a calm nature. Well…no point in rushing things when you could think things through.

And he had thought things through.

Thoroughly.

Lifting his head, the pintabian uttered a low whinny.

And waited.

A slight rustling in the leaves and a familiar figure soon made itself present. Smiling slightly, the brown and white stallion dipped his head in acknowledgement and turned.

“It’s…time, Elan,”

“You are really going through with this?”

“Yes…,”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Zoom out and you are able to see the lone figure of a stallion, blue runes glowing slightly in the starry night as he made his quiet escape from the herd. Experience has taught him how to move quietly and stealthily through the grasses and trees; leaving only the barest of trace of his passing. Above him, his familiar soared silently, his dark figure barely showing against the night.

His herd would be fine. They had Arod and Wind Child to look after them. Arod might be hard headed but his intentions were good and as for Wind Child, the winged stallion was a born leader. All that separated him from becoming his own herd’s leader was age and experience; qualities he would no doubt acquire in time;- especially so now.

The dewy grass felt crisp and fresh beneath his hooves and Therlian broke into an easy canter; the type usually reserved for some long distance traveling. How long has it been since he had last traveled like this? The brown pintabian could not remember. It had been a long time since he was on his own and now…

Would this be his last journey?

Only time would tell…  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:39 am
Plots.

STATUS: Needing one elder/elder-ish soquili to set Thel in his quest! Volunteers for the virtues are up too!

I'll need people to help me with this. To start off, I will need Thel to meet a soquili who shall impart onto him a quest of 10 virtues and they are (in no particular order):

1) Loyalty - Aviania - Will happen based on chronological/smoothness of quests.
2) Kindness - Ardia
3) Love - Istas Misae (?) Needs future plotting
4) Honour - Sylph Forcas
5) Courage - Lady Nadia Misae (?) - Needs more plotting
6) Concern (i.e. opposite apathy)
7) Confidence- Nastiras
8 ) Rationality
9) Humility - Maion - Plotting in progress
10) Foresight

Subsequently I'd be needing various soquili to help Thel achieve these values. There can be more than one soquili applying for the same value but I'd prefer if there are about 1-2 soquili for each!

I'll only be taking on a maximum of 2-3 PRPs at a time so that it won't be confusing and will probably pm the others who are involved in the next set of RPs when one is done. We can still plot though as two heads are waaay better than one. <3

------------------------------------------------------------

Application!

Applicants are required to fill out this form!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Soquili:[/b] (name and image)
[b]Virtue soquili will impart[/b] (of the ten listed)
[b] Where'd you like to meet?/ plots[/b]

------------------------------------------------------------  

Rapidashtrainer

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 am
Current RP:
First Leg of the Journey!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20469823#282447303  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 am
Username: GunSniper
Soquili:
Zutnic
User Image

How are they able to help Thel grow in his quest: Zutnic is always willing to lend advice or at least encouragement to a noble soquili.

Where'd you like to meet? The plains (( This would have to be a little before the current Harpy assault going on if you don't mind. He would still be looking for their territory. ))  

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 am
Awsome GunSniper! Thel has never met such an impressive soquili before!

Will be nice to get him up and about. Lol.

And yeah. My bad since I did some alteration on the plots but would Zutnic be willing to be one of soquili to impart a virtue? It would give a deeper plot line. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:50 am
Username: Sayuri_Nitta
Soquili: Ardia
User Image
Virtue soquili will impart Kindness
Where'd you like to meet?/ plots Anywhere near the Kawani village if possible as she likes to stay somewhere her family can reach her at any time. Though she does like to go for a wander, and also tends to be something of a matchmaker for the girls so watch for that *terribly embarrassing mother & granny sometimes* XD  

Sayuri_Nitta

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:00 am
Username: Syaoran-Puu
Soquili: Maion
User Image
Virtue soquili will impart Its up to you but Maion can offer any of the following:
Loyalty, Courage, Confidence, Honour and Humility.
Where'd you like to meet?/ plots Maions herd lives near a lake surrounded by a forest but he does tend to wander a lot, his Angeni domain is the Ocean and so he is always drawn to cliffs and beaches... maybe one of them??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:01 am
Awsome. Thel might wander near human habitation if only for memory's sake.

Am thinking of something happening that would make Thel feel ashamed. Maybe a human child hurt but he ignores him/her and Ardia could scold/lecture him. LOL

Am definitely and eagerly waiting for a feedback. Lol. 8D  

Rapidashtrainer

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 am
Hmm...Maion's an awsome soquili. Humility will be great. I'd always imagine the ocean as something gentle and calm but has a great strength beneath it; kinda like being humble but not weak.

But as for a plot, Thel's pretty lacking in confidence as it is and well...not sure how humility can be expressed. @_@

Am open to ideas on this  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:12 am
Rapidashtrainer
Hmm...Maion's an awsome soquili. Humility will be great. I'd always imagine the ocean as something gentle and calm but has a great strength beneath it; kinda like being humble but not weak.

But as for a plot, Thel's pretty lacking in confidence as it is and well...not sure how humility can be expressed. @_@

Am open to ideas on this
Thankies! XD *loves her boy* I know he is not an elder (YET! XD) but I hope he can assist you still.

In many ways humility and confidence can go hand in hand (as can many of his quest virtues actually). I always RP Maion as quite humble so maybe he picks up on that as Maion tries to increase his confidence, a good pep talk... and then maybe he says something about how being humble is a virtue that Thel should cherish since those that need to flaunt their strengths are not truely powerful....??  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:14 am
Offering up one more to help you out for now! <3

Username: Epine de Rose
Soquili: Sylph Forcas
User Image
Virtue soquili will impart Honour
Where'd you like to meet?/ plots
Given he's the stallion in charge of Islagiatt's guards he'd be easy to meet after Thel bumped into Yei! Given he's a stallion who never sways from his duty and does what is right even when it may prove the most difficult decision and have more lasting consequences, I reckon he would make a final example of what 'honour' is.

He'd work well for courage too but he slots better into the honour category!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:19 am
Username: Sweenys_Revenge
Soquili: User Image
Virtue soquili will impart Honor, Courage, Humility, Love, Rationality
Where'd you like to meet?/ plots Claude never really travels far from his home near the lake, so if you want to meet around there while the wife is away, that'd be alright.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:22 am
@Syaoran: Lol. That would work. I'm sure we'd be able to Iron out an epic RP. Thel might have some pride (if I can find it @_@. lol)

@Epine: Awsome! Maybe...he can challenge Thel when the other mentions about honouring Hotaru's memory. I'm not sure how this goes though as that was a random idea. Or would you prefer something with more action and less talk? Lol  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff