Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Tent. Open - Major fixes coming soon - adding more! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm
...:::WELCOME:::...

Hello everyone! This is my third forth attempt at a plot thread, the first two three were kind of a mess and I am a derp and forgot that my third plot thread was new-ish, but oh well, I think I'll use this one to my advantage anyhow. This thread -will- be updated regularly with my newest soquili and updated with family members so I can keep tract, for my own personal use. The soquili in here may or may not be looking for RP at that exact moment, or what have you, but my teepee is a mess and until I fix that, I'll use this thread to clean myself up....with my newest, soquili, at least.

I am a slow RPer but the soquili below are RP required in order to breed and I'd really like to see them played out like some of the other soquili I have. For example, Bairn is the most grown of my herd because of what he's been through in all the RPs I've had and I'd like for that to happen to a few of my other soquili. If you do not see a soquili listed here that means that I'm not interesting in plotting with them because of my slow responses, but I suppose if you wanted to RP, a.k.a you own a mate or a child of my soquili, just throw me a PM and I'll most definitely RP!

I take my plots seriously and I have a tendency to get carried away with the ideas, so some of my plots (or background information) are just my creative juices flowing. Do not mind me if I get out of hand with a few things, that's just how I roll. : D I guess the only two rules I have here are:

1) Do not be offended if I turn down your plot idea. I have some very specific things in mind for some of my soquili and very specific to me means there are only 1 or 2 soquili able to fit what I want. But if the plot in question is a fling plot, I'm likely not to say no since there are three breedings!! I guess just fling me a PM or post in this thread and we'll see what happens!
2) Please, if you ask me to plot with you, DO NOT PULL BACK OUT OF THE PLOT IN THE FUTURE. I really do not like that since it gets my hopes up and then I get discouraged from wanting to ever plot with the soquili ever again. I wouldn't get mad if that happened though, I'm not an angry person....I guess I'm just asking for a little bit of respect. But I understand if it happens since well, it happens. Plots don't always go the way you want them to and I can definitely understand if it happens....I just don't want it to. xP

For your consideration : This plot thread is set up in a style very closely related to most important to least. That then means that if I have a soquili in the first post, he or she will be the one I'd be most willing to RP, and the least likely to turn down a plot idea. As of right now, and perhaps for a very long time, Happiness will fill my first post. She will take on any RP you can throw at her.

So now that I typed out my little hearts desire, have fun! I hope I have something in here that interests you and if not, I will be flexible with my soquili if you really want to plot with them! I'm most definitely open to ideas, please feel free to ping your own at me if you feel like one of mine would work! I -do- have a tendency to know exactly what I want, how I want it, but I am no fool when I see/hear a good plot idea.

[x] - A semi-updated version of the Mahiri/Hania line. Missing a few soquili. Credit goes to Samus_x for creating it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 pm
..::Happiness::..

User Image
Name: Happines
Temper: Joyous
Type: Full Regular - Generation 1
Known As: The loving one
Special Markings: Eyes
Usually Found: Currently with her brother
Text Color: mediumpurple

Quote: "Don't pretend to be somebody you're not."
Current Thoughts: This is much more difficult than I imagined. What am I going to do?
Current Activity: Getting to know her brother

...::Family::...

Mate: -
Offspring: -

Siblings: Bliss (customed in)

...: razz ersonality::...
If you give her a chance she'll give you a chance. She loves anything and everything so long as they deserve it. If you are rude to her, she'll give you a sharp tongue about it but she will not be rude back - she'll believe that everyone deserves a chances to prove themselves, regardless of first impressions. Regardless of how you look, you've got a friend in her. Loving life and everything about it she goes to great length to make sure everyone else around her is happy.

The mare is curious about things she cannot explain and tries to learn everything she can about life. She's interested in becoming 'all-knowing' to these lands, without being a goddess. She refuses to hold herself higher than anyone else because well, frankly...it's not right. Why be friends with someone but believe you are in a better position than them? Everyone is equal, right?! At least, that's what Happiness believes.

She's not likely to take life seriously either, considering the thought that life is too short to not have fun. Her mother told her that being happy increases your lifespan and well, that makes perfect sense...so why not try it? If you could live longer by living a better life well, the so be it!^^ Children are her greatest wish in life...eventually, when she feels she met the right one....she'll be willing to raise 50 foals if it means giving them a better life. Even if she has to do it alone.

...::History::...
Please read [x] - that RP, titled, How Did It Come to This? to catch up on her history. This spot may or may not be filled in all the way...but the RP fleshes it out in great detail.

...: razz lots::...

1) My Mama Said Making Friends is Hard - Happiness is brand new to this lands! She'll need all the friends she can get! Want to be her friend? Feel free to ask! This is a general, "I'm accepting anyone/everyone" type post....so go ahead!

2) Family RP! - Basic stuff, Happiness will want to meet the soquili related to her long-lost brother, Bliss. Have a family member? Please RP!

3) Where Am I? - Since Happiness is so new, she'll want to understand the Soquili lands/the Kawani Village....all sorts of places.

a. I'll need a soquili who lives in the Kawani Village to show her around.
b. I'll need a sqouili who lives in the Great Plains to show her around.
c. I'll need a soquili who lives in the Eastern Swamp/Western Swamp to show her around.
d. I'll need a soquili who lives in the Northern Desert to show her around
e. I'll need a soquili who lives in the Jungle to show her around.

Of course there are other places a Soquili can live in order to show her around the different areas, this is just a generalization! Oh! And the Soquili in question and Happiness herself may or may not have to actually be located in those specific areas for her to gain knowledge on them! I realize these areas are spread out across the map, so if she were to run into someone who has been there but can tell her about them, that's just as fine as well.

4) Why, Hello There! - I'd like Happiness to meet all sorts of Soquili with different personalities.

a. Shy - Someone unwilling to talk to her right away...perhaps she could get them to warm up to her?
b. Kind - A friend! This soquili would grow to become a close friend of Happiness's after a few RPs! It doesn't have to stop with just one.
c. Mean - Someone to give her a hard time, put up a fight if she tries to be nice to them! It will show her these lands are not full of the frilly unicorn!puppies!rainbows! type soquili that she believes there are.
d. Talkative - A Soquili with a personality willing to drive her over the edge! I'd be interested to see how she'd react.
e. Lost - Got a Soquili in need of a little assistance? Happiness may not be from these lands, but she has been around the block! She does have advice to provide.

Meeting more than just those is perfectly acceptable, this is just a guideline for things I am looking for! She'd also be willing to meet each of the different Soquili types; Kalona, Flutter, Usdia, Mer, Kelpi, Unicorn, Angeni, Regular, Kirin, Cerynei, Wind.....

5) Getting to Know the Youth - She has yet to meet a young foal other than the few that she grew up with. I think that running into a foal from these lands would interest her! Are they different than what she remembers? How are families run? Perhaps even the foal doesn't have a mother, Happiness would be happy to be there for the foal, if need be!

The latter - adopting - would take a little more time than just a meet and greet with a foal.

6) Helping the Poor - Perhaps there is a mother out there who is expecting, who doesn't want the children? Happiness would be more than excited to help the poor mother find other adoptive mothers! She may nor may not be willing to adopt them herself, but she can travel with the expecting mother find others!

7) What's a Mare Without a Herd? - I kind of want Happiness to join a herd, I just don't know which one yet. If you are the owner of a herd and would like her to join, can you let me know you're looking for new members, please?

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 am
..::Pax::..

User Image

Name: Pax
Temper: Meddlesome
Type: Full Regular - Generation 2
Known As: The trouble-maker
Special Markings: Bi-colored nose, tri-colored mane, black stripes along underbelly
Usually Found: Everywhere
Text Color: goldenrod

Quote: "It was an accident!!"
Current Thoughts: They walk on TWO feet?
Current Activity: Breaking two-legger artifacts

Parents: Mahiri x Hania
Siblings: Sinopah , Alfwin , Bairn , Epesi ,
Riley , Artemis , Toquah Kan , Aruna
Nieces/Nephews: Abattie , Sassa , Tahlia , Kiefer ,
Besywran , Shadrach , Ahana , Tenebrus , Grath ,
Thaddeus , Raneru , Ra asiel , Rahuna , Shizuka Tsuyoi ,
Ketsueki oni , Raum , Emilie , Mahillo , Kalderash , Boone

She is very curious, but not the cute and funny kind of curious but the annoying, "opps mommy I didn't mean to break that vase" kind of curious. Even through to her adult stage, she cannot seem to get over her constant need to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. Constantly getting into trouble, the poor mare doesn't know right from wrong nor does she know when it's a good time to stop. She loves playing with things that aren't hers and loves to poke fun at everyone else, despite who they are! It's all harmless fun and games to her!

Pax isn't aware there are consequences to her actions. Her parents never bothered to tell her otherwise, and as a foal she was treated like a princess. She has the attitude where she'll do what she wants, when she wants, however she wants to do it. It isn't, however, as if she doesn't care that she's hurting people (or things), it's just that she doesn't know it's not right. That's just her personality...she can't help it, right?

More than once she's broken into or stolen something and she has yet to return what was lost. She hoards what's not hers because she thinks it's funny. Sometimes, she'll even go far enough to believe that what isn't hers is actually, very much hers, and she'll take it on account she needs it.

Pax is extremely friendly, despite the fact she has a communication issue, she doesn't mind making friends if the situation calls for it. However, she's more inclined to make an enemy, and she appreciates that! Anyone who doesn't like her is just jealous, after all. She's likely to stick by a soquili if they need her, and, if that particular soquili requests it, she'll work on her communication issues around him/her!

Pax is the middle child to Mahiri and Hania's last batch of children. She is also the youngest female in the immediate family of five girls and four boys. Her basket-mates, Sin & Alfie and herself were born many years after all of her older siblings and so her parents were and are very, very old when it comes to how long they waited to have children again. She was even born way after Mahiri and Hania found out they were great-great-great grandparents! And so she had a large family history ahead of her that she has yet to learn about. Mahiri and Hania were separated for some time being because of the teepee living conditions between their two-leggers, but they have recently been reunited. Both of them are very welcoming and excited to re-start a family from scratch.

She has until recently, stayed by her parents side for most of her life. Now that she's an adult and is able to make her own decisions without repercussions, she's ventured into the wide open world and is ready for anything that comes her way!

1) Learning Your Lesson - I'd love for her to get a stern kick in the butt for misbehaving, from either an older, wiser soquili or just an evil adult in general. Her parents don't scold so she gets away with everything, if another adult soquili were to tell her where she is wrong and WHY she is wrong, then maybe she'd come to realize that the whole world isn't her play toy and she'd be more careful!
~ This hasn't changed from foalhood to adulthood, so I think it would be hilarious to see an adult try to scold her on misbehaving since she never quite learned. She'll need to get a grasp on reality before she can truly 'grow up'.

2) Still Learning - So lmao, I'd also love for her to meet a foal who is sensitive, or at least a little bit shy, doesn't really matter what kind of personality as long as they won't stick up for themselves if Pax picks on them. I'd love to see what happens if she keeps poking and poking and laughing at the poor foal, perhaps the foals parents can come around and give her yet another scolding? Or maybe the other foal will snap and kick her or something! Either way I think it would be humorous to see if she'll back off. She's an adult and she still has yet to learn what is acceptable and what is not. Sure, she'll understand that it's a foal, so she won't be too harsh, but it's sure to be hilarious!

3) Yet Another Class She Skipped! - Manners, 101? Pax will still be lacking manners most of her foalhood and adulthood life and apart from the fact that she unintentionally makes fun, she doesn't even really know the proper way to talk to others!! I'd love for a 'perfect little angel' mare try to help her and give her a lesson or two on how to act like a proper adult, maybe she could teach Pax the proper way to walk? Talk? Present herself? She's not going to care that she's misbehaving but perhaps this other mare can convince her otherwise.

4) Gone too Far - Kalona only please and thankies!! Preferably a stallion because I think she'd get along better with him after the lesson is taught. Anyways I'd love for them to meet and for Pax to not understand that he's a Kalona and bug him about his wings, asking him to take her places in the sky...or what have you. I dunno. I'd just love for her to mess around with the Kalona so much that he snaps and either almost hurts her or just a little bit...ahaha I'm not too terribly fond of violence, but if it works...!?!? But she does need to get all the lessons in about her behavior before she can really learn that she's doing something wrong. So a Kalona would help.

5) I'm Not Ready! - Time for the ultimate test! Can Pax walk and talk like a proper lady? Will she be able to hold a conversation without screwing it up? Only this RP will tell! It's very generic on purpose.

6) Oops, That Wasn't My Fault, I Swear! - This plot is where her current thoughts and activities are inspired from. She'll wander into the Kawani Village and accidentally break a couple pots or whatever they happen to have laying around. I'd like for one of the soquili who lives there scold her for being careless, and perhaps make her pay for what she's done? She'll spend the afternoon with the two-leggers and learn their culture through the soquili, hopefully it'll aid her in the quest to 'growing-up'.

7) Can You Feel the Love Tonight? Maybe Not... - Awkward! She'll want to find love eventually, since her parents have each other, and have had each other forever...but that doesn't mean she needs to go about it in the way she does!
~ I'm not quite sure what I want for this yet, but I do want her to find a stallion, fall for him very quick, freak him out, get a stern talking to, and never see him again. It may or may not break her heart, but at least she'll learn.

8.) Questions - She'll be learning her lessons by now! After it's all said and done and she can properly grow up, she'll want to learn what it means to be an adult. She'll want to know of the responsibilities it entails, besides taking care of kidlets! ~ I would require an older, wiser mare for this part considering she'll listen to them if they've been through the game before.

9) It Starts With an I, Continues With a Love, and Ends With a You. - LOVE PLOT! I'm not sure what I want.
Pleeeeease help me? I may fill this in with something when I think of it, but I'm just putting this here letting you all know I'm searching for it!

10) Got a plot? Think she'll be fun? Throw it my way!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 am
..::Tiramisu::..

User Image
Name: Tiramisu
Temper: Tentative
Type: Full Regular - Generation 4
Known As: The quiet one
Special Markings: Ocean blue eyes, brown stripe on each leg.
Usually Found: Hiding in the dark.
Text Color: #CD7F32

Quote: ".........."
Current Thoughts: Something is seriously wrong...
Current Activity: Hiding? She's not sure.

Parents: Vanilla Swirl x Kiefer
Siblings: Candy Bar Whirl , Phobos , Liebe ,
Butter Pecan , Hazelnut , Blue Moon , Rainbow Sherbert
Aunts/Uncles: Boone , Abattie , Ian , Blessita , Jamison , Cassien , Emyrss , Connor , Sassa , Tahlia
Cousins: Emmett , Noelle , Merric
Grandparents: Bairn x Astia /// Bliss x Milkshake
Great-Grandparents: Mahiri x Hania

Like her one word temper says, she is very cautious in what she does in life. It takes a lot to get her to speak even one word to certain members of her family, let alone those who are still strangers. To those of the very few she actually does trust, there are still very few words spoken. Tiramisu is not comfortable letting herself be known and acknowledged because the risk of getting hurt is always too high. She would much rather spend her time in the deepest part of the forest hiding in absolute darkness than face another soquili and forced into a conversation....which, at first glance may seem backwards since the forest can be spooky, but it's not death she fears...it's rejection. Bring on death if it means not having to face her worst fears.

Tiramisu is fascinated, however, by that of which she cannot explain or understand. She is well aware of the fact that she has a personality disorder and that wishing to never have a friend so she won't get hurt is utterly absurd....so she has recently come to the conclusion that if she has to speak to someone to keep her sanity in tact, she'd only speak to the mythical beings. She assumes they will not judge her for being afraid and/or different because they too stand out like a soar thumb in a crowd. She has yet to meet the creatures she deems as strange as her, but she knows they exist. Part of her wants to see one just to have something to be happy about.

That's another thing about Tira - she is and has always been utterly miserable. Since the very beginning of her childhood till the present it has been very hard for her to find happiness in anything. She is not confident in herself both looks and personality, she does not like her family (except for a few select members). After all this time she does not know how to be happy and so she does not try to find it within herself. But sometimes she wishes she could smile without it being fake.

Although, despite being able to find her own happiness and pursuing it, she has the potential to be a great friend. She's the type of girl that would not let you down (if she could help it....sometimes it will just happen) once you get to know her well enough. For those of whom she does speak to, they respect her for the decisions she's made throughout her life, and the mare she's become, but that is still not enough. She needs that little extra something to pull off the happiness she so utterly desires.

Born under Vanilla Swirl and Kiefer, her life was predetermined to be messed up before she was even born. Her parents are not together, nor are they friends in any way, shape or form. It was simply a fluke in one of their angry bickering. When she was born her mother was beyond disgusted that she had birthed yet another daughter and all the hatred that 'Nilla had toward her first born daughter switched itself to Tiramisu, even more-so because she was shy. From the moment she was born, she wasn't accepted by her mother - the only one who's approval she really wanted. It crushed her as a foal, and ruined her even still as an adult.
A little insight to why her mother dislikes her so:
Vanilla Swirl never had a mother. Milkshake left her and Bliss and took off with her brother before 'Nilla ventured out of her basket so she grew up with a father - and a father who did not give her the attention she deserved. Even as a foal Bliss would disregard/forget that he had fatherly responsibilities and he'd be out late into the night flirting around with various mares. The fact that her father didn't really take care of her didn't bother her too much, it was the fact that her father didn't want to find her mother and make them a happy family that bothered her. No other mare would ever be able to take her mothers place - and so at a very, very young age 'Nilla learned to despise any female soquili that came near her, and ultimately, even her own children. This is because of her connection to her father, if it can't be Milkshake/Biss and Vanilla Swirl in a happy family, it has to be 'Nilla and Bliss and that's it. She's the only one allowed to be loved by her father.
Tiramisu knows her mother feels this way and she has learned that it's not her mother's fault, it's just a fear that she has, very much like the fear that she herself has. But the reason why Tiramisu is so hesitant to have a life? Because of her mother's disapproval, all she's ever wanted was for that mare to tell her she loved her, and apparently that's too much to ask.

...: razz lot::...

NOTE: I do not want RP with her UNLESS it is the following plot. She is my character who will not socialize with anyone no matter what and so I need something very specific for her. I am sorry if that puts anyone off, but she's my character, and so I will do what I want with her. She gave herself this personality when she was born, she gave herself this plot. This is the only thing I can possibly think would work for her.

--- This is an incredibly RP heavy plot, and I feel like it deserves more than what there is to type, but as the plot goes further and further along, more points will come up and I will go into detail when the time comes. Of course, I am not ignorant and I know sometimes a plot makes a turn that you originally don't expect, so I am taking into account that possibility, but I do, however, know the overall main ideas. xP

Anyways, I'd like her to meet an exotic male, something unexplainable - such as a Flutter or an Angeni (I'd prefer Angeni, honestly) or a soquili with insurmountable looks or a background. I realize that she is unedited and rather plain looking but I'm giving you the opportunity to RP with me for a long period of time and I guarantee you get fast responses in the thread, probably each day. I can appreciate the fact that I'm asking for a specific male, but like I said I know what I want with her since I've known for a very long time. If you feel like you may have a stallion that would work, feel free to PM me! I -will- take into account another species/type if I feel the stallion has a lot to offer.

In other words, if you don't have what I'm looking for, please do still PM if you feel like he may be up to the task personality-wise. I -may- be able to flesh out a reason as to why Tiramisu would talk to him if he's not exotic and unexplainable, but I am afraid that may take a little more RP that I originally planned.

On to the plot:
--- The stallion in question will amaze her to no end before he even opens his mouth. The very sight of his wings and his towering size over her will automatically make her feel like she's in the presence of something other-worldly and she is likely to fall head over hooves for him very quickly. ((*)) They will have a great relationship and although she'll never tell him that she loves him (frankly because she's not aware of that) she'll do her best to show that she cares. After spending a considerable amount of time together, the two of them get pregnant on accident and when Tiramisu finds out that she's pregnant she will go insane.

She cannot be pregnant! She is way to young, way to inexperienced and way to shy to mother a child or three and the news is way to much for her to bare. So she'll run off with her pregnant belly and not tell her stallion-lover-friend any of what she found out, she has other plans of her own.

HE WILL NOT FIND OUT! At least, not right away. She'll have the children and they'll grew up only to find their father in early adulthood.

--- So at this point in the plot I want to her to travel up to the mountains with the intent of ending her life so she doesn't have to put her children in danger of having what she fears will be a horrible life. She's most definitely not ready and it's scaring her half to death. I would like a soquili to come to her rescue (I'd prefer a male, considering she has trust issues with females) and make her realize that if she jumps off the mountain she'll be killing her babies along with herself and that is a horrible idea. So she finally understands that this was meant to be and she accepts it. The soquili's presence will fascinate her once again and she'll be automatically drawn to him. So she'll agree to go home with that stallion and possibly even stay until her children are born and/or grown.

--- Her now-adult children will one day want to venture to find their real father and so they'll go off and OH HEY! They'll meet their father. xP They'll tell him of their existence and of their mothers story and the stallion will go to her and want to know why she left him in the first place. She'll explain but she has grown since then and is a little more comfortable in her own skin and she'll realize that she loved him all along and that she was foolish, so she'll beg him for forgiveness.

--- And then, ultimately, happily-ever-after!

* - Although in all reality it would take about 5 to 7 RPs before I'm comfortable enough to have her admit how she feels.

Like stated before, this is an RP intensive plot. It will require waaaay more detail than what I have provided and there will be little events that happened in between that I hadn't included. If you feel like you have someone who either fits or is willing to put up with all of this, feel free to add detail! I like hearing what other people have to say, although this plot is my baby and as been for years.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:26 pm
..::Cedric::..

User Image

Name: Cedric
Temper: Chivalrous
Type: Full Regular - Generation 3
Known As: The Knight
Special Markings: Blue eyes
Usually Found: With Persy and Connor
Text Color: #C98767

Quote: "Well, if you must know, It's not the point, it's the principle of the thing."
Current Thoughts: Imma run, an' Imma run fast
Current Activity: Hanging around Cheer & their parents

Parents:

He doesn't have that much history as of yet : but he comes from a very strange storyline when it comes to his father's family. His grandfather and grandmother spent one foolish night together and it resulted in three baskets; Cedric's father and two uncles. That family never grew up together, as Evelyn (Cedric's grandmother) took off with Connor at a young age.
Because of this, Cedric does not know, and probably will never meet his grandfather, or his uncles or anyone on that side of the family for a very, very long time. He thinks he's not meant to know who those Soquili are. Nor will he meet his grandmother Evelyn for quite some time, because his father left her on a bad note the last time they spoke. The only thing close-knit within Cedric's family is his parents and siblings.

1.) Family RP - Always, always, always welcome. Please ask!

2.)
[/img]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 pm
..::Jocelyn::..

User Image
Name: Jocelyn
Temper: Fastidious
Type: Full Regular - Generation 5
Known As: The Picky One
Special Markings: --
Usually Found: --
Text Color: teal

Quote: "You disgust me."
Current Thoughts: Ugh, this world needs to burn. All of it.
Current Activity: Staying out of trouble

Siblings:

Please read [x] - that RP, titled, How Did It Come to This? to catch up on her history. This spot may or may not be filled in all the way...but the RP fleshes it out in great detail.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:28 pm
..::Yanamari::..

User Image
Name: Yanamari
Temper: Impetuous
Type: Half Unicorn - Generation 1
Known As: The scenic one
Special Markings: Unicorn horn
Usually Found: Swamplands
Text Color: burlywood

Quote: "Oh! Well, gee I didn't know that!"
Current Thoughts: There are a lot of fat soquili here...
Current Activity: Meandering

Parents: Deceased

1.) Imma What? - Since Yana isn't quite aware that she is part Unicorn and that she has some sort of power, I'd love for her to meet another Unicorn willing to explain it all to her. They would need to be willing to answer a lot of questions/show her the ways of the Uni!

2.) Mistakes Not Worth Making - Everyone makes mistakes right? Right! But some just aren't worth making, so matter what everyone tries to tell you. I'd like for her to get away in over her head, maybe with a Kalona or something along those lines, and have someone else have to bail her out. If not a Kalona situation, that's perfectly fine - she'd be more than willing to do something insane if need be.

3.) What They Don't Teach in Pre-School - Similar to Pax's plots, I want Yana to go through a bit of a manners 101 lesson, since she talks out of turn. Whatever is on her mind, she'll say it, regardless of the consequences. I'd love for her to insult someone without realizing that she has done so, far enough to the point where the soquili in question goes through a mental breakdown. It would be mighty interesting to see Yana try and nurse said Soquili back to health.

...::Familiar::...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 pm
..::Blessita::..

User Image
Name: Blessita
Temper: Adventurous
Type: Full Regular - Generation 3
Known As: The fun one
Special Markings: Face freckles!
Usually Found: With her mate in the mountains
Text Color: #8B5A2B

Quote: "C'mon now, if you just sit around, you'll never discover something new!"
Current Thoughts: I need something new
Current Activity: Trying to convince her mate to have chillums.

Mate: Umojani'Jeuri

Parents: Lyssa x Bliss
Siblings: Cassien , Emyrss , Connor , Ian , Jamison, Vanilla Swirl, ??? , ???
Aunts/Uncles: Alyna , Rainbow , Cozen , Lucy
Grandparents: Novemer x Spotty Paws

Border-lining tomboyish, Lessie loves to play. She's an adventurer at heart and will not rest a hoof until her mission is complete. She loves having a group of friends follow her around and she loves to be the leader of that group. Lessie will always be there for her 'group' if they need her, because along with playing games, she makes friends as well. If a friend is in danger, she'll risk things to get that friend out of it. She'll also push you to do what she thinks is right for you to do, and won't stop until she's satisfied. Some say she can be quite controlling and rather stubborn, but she likes to think of it as passion. It's not every day you meet a mare willing to get down and dirty to get the job done. Heck, she's one of a kind!

Unable to grow out of her slight speech problem as a foal, she still talks with a stutter and mispronounces various words here and there. Without seeing what she looks like, one can very easily mistake her for a filly if you just listen to her voice. Her father, Bliss, never bothered to teach her the correct way to talk, so it stuck with her all her life. It doesn't take away from her normal functioning life, however, it just makes it more entertaining. Lessie still has a bit of her foal-like personality within her adulthood, but she does understand when it's an appropriate time to use one, and not the other. She can act professional when the situation calls for it, but she prefers to be herself - she prefers to have fun more than anything in the world.

If you give Lessie a hard time, she'll just give you one back. This mare is not afraid of a little fight, especially if it means sticking up for what she believes it. What's right is right, and what's good is good. Anyone who tries to tell her otherwise will most definitely get a piece of her mind! But she's a good girl underneath her rough exterior and once a fellow soquili gets passed it, they'll have a friend for life! Like Tiramisu, she's attracted to those that she cannot explain, and will research something in great detail until she feels like she cannot learn any more. Nothing will stop her from achieving her goals.

Lessie, as she calls herself (she's not too terribly fond of Blessita, she thinks it's too feminine for her taste), was born under Bliss and Lyssa. Her parents are not technically together, like Bliss's two other lovers prior to this one, and so her family is slightly disfunctional. She never grew up thinking that her family loved one another unconditionally, so it took her a while to warm up to the idea of finding a lifemate, but she has, in Umojani'Jeuri.

Throughout her childhood, she was always the one getting herself into trouble, but it never seemed to bother her. Now, as an adult, she wishes she had been a little bit more aware of her surroundings, considering she hardly ever sees her mother anymore, and neither of her birth-brothers are around either. Lyssa never loved Bliss, and vice versa, but Lessie opted to stay with Bliss because she felt he needed her every attention. So it has been her and her father for a considerable amount of her life.

It wasn't until recently that Lessie found out her mother re-mated and had another batch of children, both girls, which cut Lessie to the core. She hasn't really spoken to her mother since finding out about them, nor does she plan on it any time soon.

1) Spending a Little Time Away From the Fam? - Kind of speaks for itself. She's only ever had one RP, and that's with my stallion, her mate, Umo. So I would like for her to venture away from her every day life with the mate and get out there to be a lil more social. Any soquili may apply.

2) What's It Like?? - Lessie wants children, which she calls Chillums, but she doesn't have the first clue about parenthood. I'd like her to meet a mare or stallion who has already had children, and possibly one that has foals at that moment too! That way she can meet the foal, to see what it's like to interact with a child. Or perhaps she can meet a pregnant mare, about ready to hhave her children, that way she'll understand what it's like to go through that process.

3) It's Like Convincing the Devil - After plot #2 has taken place and is finished, I'd like Lessie to take Umo either back to the same soquili and it's family....or a different soquili. It doesn't matter to me which of the two. She'll need help convincing Umo to have children with her, and since he's going to be so damn stubborn, she'll need all the help she can get!

4) I Wanna See the Stars Up Close - She has a passion for doing things out of the ordinary, and so I'll need a level headed soquili to bring her down to Earth. Throughout the course of some RPs, she'll be emo spending some time away from her mate, but her head will revert back to the clouds...and she'll want to drift away. Help her?!

...::Familiar::...
User Image  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:22 pm
...::Captain Alpin::...

User Image
Name: Captain Alpin
Temper: Charming
Type: Usdia - Gen 3
Known As: The charming one
Special Markings: Red eyes
Usually Found: Near bodies of water
Text Color: #CA226B

Quote: "My, my, my....don't you look beautiful."
Current Thoughts: Arrggg Matey!
Current Activities: Building a pirate ship!

Parents: Princess Melos x Spot
Siblings: Foofie , Lady Solem , Lilac , Sindri
Aunt/Uncle: Pocket Lint , Frilly Skull
Grandparents: Baby x Noir De Glace

He is the complete opposite of what his mother would have liked all her children to behave. He doesn't like the fact that his family is supposed to be raised all prim and proper because well, he doesn't want to be any of that. His mother is a 'Princess' and so, he thinks that she thinks her children are supposed to respect and treat her as such. Alpin, on the other hand, has no interest in treating his mother like royalty, nor does he want to be treated that way himself. He'd stick his head in a beehive before ever pretending to be something he's not.

When he gave himself the name Captain, he did it for a reason. He wanted for everyone to get the feeling that he was down for anything - like the Captain of a pirate ship. He wants followers to aid him on their adventures, but he doesn't want servants. He wants people to look up to him as the Grand Rebel that he believes himself to be - he would like to set an example for any soquili - big or small - to step away from what they know should be right, and onto what they think IS right. Alpin is a strong, strong believer in doing things for the good of the self, and not the community if it means you get out of a bad situation.

But overall, he's a genuinely nice fella. This Usdia knows how to charm the ladies, when he's not acting like a pirate. He knows the ins and outs of what's what, and can strike up a conversation with pretty much anyone. If a lady were to fall for his tricks, he wouldn't be inclined to push her away - he'd gladly accept what she's offering. But that doesn't mean he'd just love her and leave her, if he cared...he'd most certainly stick around!

Youngest child of Melos and Spot, he has an older sister and an older brother from his own liter, and one of each from his parents first liter. He comes from a long line of royalty, considering his grandfather has 'Prince' as his title and his mother has 'Princess' and he was given the name, 'Lord', much to his distress. He doesn't view himself as a Lord because he doesn't act as high-class and royal as the rest of his family and probably never will....so as a young foal he gave himself a new title - Captain. His father didn't have much of a family background, so Captain grew up thinking of the possibility that he was half-royalty, which can technically be a scandal! That very idea is what keeps him chugging along - if he's a rugged fool, then he's a rugged fool....at least he doesn't have to act prim and proper. The title 'Lord' makes it seem like he is supposed to hold up his end of the bargain being born into a proper family, he doesn't want to be them - he wants to be himself. 'Captain' doesn't technically mean he is going to be 'perfect', like the rest of his family. A rugged fool. That's what he gave his own title for.

1) Family RP? - A'course stuff like this will always be available!

2) Swashbuckling Fools - I'd like for Captain to meet a bunch of willing Usdias, male or female who would love to follow him on an adventure. He wants to prove to himself that he is not who his parents think he is and so if he were to break away from the norm, it would make him feel good.

Let's see:

Co-Captain - Someone (preferably a female) who wants to give him a piece of her mind? I think if he were to meet an adventurous Usdia who had a completely different opinion then him and they clashed, it would help his leadership attitude grow.
Second-hand mate - Another Usdia who follows him around like a lil puppy, someone who looks up to him for everything he stands for. A best friend, perhaps?
Crew - Just a bunch of different personalities for this part, because he needs to put his own crew together. A captain cannot be successful without his loyal crew!!

3) A Friend Worth Saving - Got a Usdia in need of a knight in shining armor? Is Alpin up to the task? If he were to find out that there was a mare in need of a little saving, he'd definitely fight his way through whatever he needed to in order to save her. However, I'd like for this attempt to go horribly, horribly wrong....thus making Alpin think about his tactics when it comes to heroic deeds.

4) It's Not Like the End of the World - I want there to be a mini earth quake while Alpin is out and about, and being the creative mind that he is, I'd love for him to freak out and try to gather a bunch of Usdias together to face what is to come. I'd then like one of the Usdias he encounters to tell him that it's a natural earth occurance and that it's not the end of the world, to which he'll start to argue.

5) Anything else? He'd be willing to find love/be a surrogate for Usdia's who cannot have children...blah, blah....throw something at me if you think he'd fit!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:39 pm
...::Current RPs::...

..::Happiness::..
[x] - How Did It Come to This? (Bliss x Happiness)

..: razz ax::..
[x] - A Feather in Your Cap (Ardius and Pax)
[x] - Weak-Minded Foolishness (Eve and Pax)

..::Tiramisu::..
none

..::Cedric::..
[x] - Silent Understanding (Idonea and Cedric)
[x] - Games Played (Freya and Cedric)

..::Jocelyn::..
none

..::Blessita::..
none

..::Alpin::..
none

For safe keeping:
[x] - Fathers Know Best (Bairn and Shadow)
[x] - The Beauty of Deception (LON and Abattie)
[x] - Unspoken Sorrow (Evelyn and Bliss)
[x] - a Little Something Worth Having (Dmi and Boone)
[x] - Into Your Wold (Siciro and Rainbow Sherbert)

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 am
Going to add Abattie into this thread after I get done with my exam today!^^ She'll be looking for love. <3!!

LIES  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 am
I put up Cedric, the colt, in his own post. He doesn't have any info in that post yet, nor does he have any specific plot ready to go, but ya'll are more than welcome to request RP from him!^^ Or anyone else, for that matter!^^

I -am- going to tag RPs asap, just so everyone knows. I've had a really difficult/busy/stressful last like 2-3 days, but I think I'm okay now!^^

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm
SUMMMMMMMMAR!!!!

Hi!

Wanted to know if you still wanted Bairn/Corine together, and possibly RP them? Or the kids?

Cause I know I fell of the face of the earth, but my muses died after too many failed raffles. ^.^;;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:18 am
Absolutely, Makette! -clings- Don't worry about disappearing, I kind of did the same! But I'd love to RP them together again. <333  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 am
Hm, would you be interested in an RP between Cedric and my girl Aisha?
User Image

I didn't get a good chance to develop her or get her any foal RP due to a busy life, so I am trying to do so now. XD

Her own father is sort of a "Knight/protector" of sorts, and she herself wants to follow in similar footsteps and become "knightly" as well, though no one ever told her a female knight is something most don't really think about and accept...

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff