[ PUBLIC ] - Mari's plots Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 am
Hello, and Welcome to Marinity's horrible attempt at a plot thread!

Alright, perhaps it isn't horrible, but, alas.

Here I list a handful of my Soquili who I feel are in need of some love and attention in some form or another. About half of those listed here are single and in need of flings and/or lifemates, and the other half need actual plots.

Before you go on, I will admit that I am not always the most active roleplayer. It takes a kick to get me into the guild, though it is not rare to find me roleplaying on AIM.
So. If you see a Soquili you would like plots with and would prefer Roleplay over background plots, message me, and we can work something out~ Especially if I particularly like the plot, I am more willing to put myself out there for roleplay.

Now, onto the pretty babies~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 am
User ImageName - Abingdon
Temper - Unstable
Orientation - Homosexual

Mate - Pavitra
Status - Not looking
Offspring - Ingram, Castian, Morgandy (With Morgy)

Breeding o.1 - Morgy Completed!
Breeding o.2 - Aiofe
Breeding o.3 - Adalyn

Personality - Full detail coming later. In short, Abingdon is a quiet fellow. He rarely talks to people, instead opting for staying silent unless addressed. Despite his looks [And background] he's not 'Evil' or 'Mean' in any form, though that doesn't mean he won't also talk to or associate himself with those of a darker nature. However, this also doesn't mean he won't talk to those gentler, kinder, sweeter, stereotypically 'good' Soquili, either. He isn't judgmental in any way, really. Unless you're flat out annoying and stupid. Then he might judge you poorly.

Abingdon of course has his quirks. Because he is so quiet and rarely spoken, one might grow to believe he's emotionless entirely, though he's in fact far from it. He carries the same emotions as any other, he just hides them from the world. This of course turns out not so good in the end, as all his emotions will bottle up until he just can't take it anymore, and he will loose it, in a sense. Depending on the emotion that threw him over the edge, he will either have a long spout of anger, where he would thrash about,... Sadness, where he will, I suppose you could say, go stereotypically 'emo' and attempt to hurt himself,.... or other various moods.

Looking For - Since he's found his mate possibly, he's not looking for anything right now!
Not Looking For - A Female lifemate, RP, Death

[His Flings v]
User Image

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 am
User ImageName - Castian
Temper - Withdrawn
Orientation - Bisexual

Mate - Grimoire, possibly
Status - Not Looking
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Tairyn
Breeding o.2 - Reserved for mate
Breeding o.3 - Reserved for mate

Personality - Castian is similar to his father, in the case that he often holds back his thoughts and feelings. However, where for Abingdon, doing so makes him come off quite dead and emotionless, Castian on the other hand just seems cold. Calculating. He often walks with a slight glare to his eyes.

In actuality, the best way to describe Castian is,... curious. He knows very little of the world, because of his young age, and because of that, he often finds himself venturing places he shouldn't, talking to those he shouldn't be near, and doing things he generally should not do. Hell knows the trouble this will lead him into throughout his life.

Similar to his father he's not 'evil', despite what one may think by looking at him. He is however a bit colder than his father,... less tolerant of things he dislikes, such as particularly happy Soquili.

Looking For - At this point, basically everything and anything. I never got the chance to plot with him as a foal, so I need some sort of development things. Small RPs here and there. What I particularly want are....

New Friends and Acquaintances Castian, from the time he was born, has always stuck strictly to his family, with very few outside encounters. I want him to meet other Soquili, those of both good and bad natures, so he may form his opinion on those around him.

Yes, master I imagine Castian being sort of the brooding, though extremely protective sort of Stallion, who will do anything, and anything at all for those he cares about. I would like to see some other Soquili, male or female, of any race, try and manipulate Castian into being their sort of slave. Servant. Protector. Warrior. Anything of that sort. Over time perhaps this could grow and expand into more plots, though the basis is, someone needs to try and 'take control' of Castian, so to speak.

Oh, Stallions... *New! Over time, Castian will begin to realize that he's a bit more like his father than he cares to admit. In Castian's case, it seems his father's sexual preference is genetic, though only partly so for this Stallion. Where he does find mares attractive, he finds stallions equally so. I want Castian to have random different encounters with stallions, whether they are attracted to males or not. It might be interesting for Castian to find a stallion who he ends up becoming rather attached to, however not necessarily for the long run.

Others? I need plot ideas for him! If you have any, let me know!

Not Looking For - Oh you know. Death, that sort of thing. He's not looking for a mate yet either, since he just grew.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:49 am
User ImageName - Sunyeon
Temper - Sadistic
Orientation - Heterosexual

Mate - Wystan
Status - Taken
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Reserved
Breeding o.2 - Wystan
Breeding o.3 - Wystan

Personality - I honestly know not how to properly describe Sunyeon's personality briefly, aside from saying she is a bit like Morrigan from Dragon Age, minus the 'tis and 'twas.

For those that haven't played Dragon Age or never recruited her (And therefore don't know her personality well enough), I can say this much. Sunyeon is much like Morrigan as she believes well in survival of the fittest. She can be slightly harsh in her words and she does not fear to speak her mind, though there are often times where though she would speak her mind, she does not know how to describe her thoughts or feelings, particularly when they are of a gentler nature. If you were to ask Sunyeon how she knew she was in love with Wystan, she would have a very difficult time breaking it down for you.

Looking For - At this point, Sunyeon is looking for just about anything. More background plots for her. She has her first fling going on, and afterwards she'll be with her mate, Wystan. So.

I might find it interesting if she were to find a basket and raise it as her own, where the foal that comes from the basket is particularly,.... strange. Apperance-wise. An outcast from society. She is not judgmental in anyway, so she would raise it as her own.

Not Looking For - Death, a mate, multiple flings, etc.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 am
User ImageName - Analae
Temper - Mischevious
Orientation - Bi-sexual

Mate - None
Status - Single. Looking.
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Nu'man?
Breeding o.2 - open!
Breeding o.3 - open!

Personality - Coming soon. In short, her temper is a bit deceiving. Once she was mischievous, and adventurous, however, she has gained some age since her young days, and no longer is quite as.. spunky, if that's how you want to put it. Age has changed her, and so has life. After her mate disappeared, she became a very different mare. She dislikes males quite a bit, as she believes that her original mate only pretended to love her,... and she believes all males to be like that. Despite that, she goes through slightly.... depressive stages, where she is easily manipulated, as she truly misses the feeling of being in love.

Looking For - Background plots in general. Admittedly, I kind of do want to see something happen with her,.. something along the lines of she has a fling with a... well, not-so-good Stallion, A Kalona or half-Kalona for example,... Lets herself get pregnant, and for some reason she believes he'll care enough to stick around and help her raise the kids, but in the end, he'll leave her alone to raise them, or take the kids after their born and leave her. Either way, they won't care two shits about her.
What I want to happen after that, is another stallion to come along, and either... do much of the same thing, or, truly love her, and fight for her despite her distaste for males.

Really, I imagine her either finding the right male for her last two breedings, Or! Screwing up multiple times, having two/three flings, each of them ending with the Stallion leaving her,.. and then she finally realizes that men are no good for her, and that in fact, she is much better off with a girl, and she will fall in love with another Mare.

Either scenario would work out nicely.

Not Looking For - Eh, Death. That's about it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:01 am
User ImageName - Autiren
Temper - Haughty

Mate - None
Status - Single. Looking.
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - open!
Breeding o.2 - open!
Breeding o.3 - open!

Personality - Coming soon. His Temper is decieving, for the record, as it's how he used to be. Since the mare he loved left him, he has become quieter. He doesn't fall in love as easily, and in general he doesn't talk to many. However he has become a bit more of a kind gentleman, believing that he was not nice enough to the Mare he loved, among other things.

Looking For - Plots in general, Again. Other than his almost-thing with Kahili, he's had nothing going for him. He needs love plots something fierce. I'd rather see him find a life mate, than have multiple flings, however.

Not Looking For - Death, Flings, too much Drama, Blah.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 am
User ImageName - Astatine
Temper - Decieving

Mate - Grindery
Status - Lifemated
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Grindery
Breeding o.2 - Grindery
Breeding o.3 - closed

Personality - The older she gets,.... the more alone she gets, the more she calms down a bit. Her temper still holds true, in the sense that, as Strawberry Shortcake's daughter, one would probably imagine her to be sweet and kind all the time, yes? In fact, Astatine is more,... average than that. Perhaps a bit snarky, what with her smart mouth occasionally. She's open minded, and will speak her mind often.

However, again. As time has gone on she herself has calmed down a bit. She lets herself be happy, as she's no longer as resentful as her mother as she once was, so she no longer... 'fears' being kind to people, as her mother always is.

Looking For - Well, almost everything.
Friends: Sad thing is, she really doesn't have any friends, so maybe through a bit of in-thread/IM RP, we can nail the girl a few close friends, yes?
Enemies: Pretty self-explanatory, and similar to the above, except, on the other end of the relationship spectrum.

Not Looking For - Death. She'll go for about anything else, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:20 am
Abingdon and Morgy finally had babies. You all don't understand my excite <3  

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 am
No rly, posting open =D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 am
Added Analae, Autiren, and Astatine. <3  

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:35 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 am
ninja  

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm
Hola Marinity! biggrin

I was wondering if you would be interested in roleplaying Autiren with my girl Taja? I'm a slow Rper too so it's okay. xD AIM: KianaNala16

Taja was lifemated to a stallion named Gregory, whose owner left gaia. So she just recently had her lifemating broken. That being said, since Gregory was never around her RP's and plots kind of died and to be honest I really don't know where she stands personality wise. (Although, I think she will be more sullen and quiet) >..> So I was wondering if we could toss the two broken hearts together and have a therapy session? biggrin Haha. Taja is in dire need of any type of interaction at this point.

User Image  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm
Bloody hell a post . _. When I saw the notice about there being a reply here I nearly shat myself.

Okay. That aside.

First of all, that's so depressing D; Poor girl. That kinda happened to his sister Analae. She'd fallen in love, and they were goin to be life mated and all that jazz, but then the owner left Gaia. Depressing. :[
Feel free to add my aim (raiinb0wsharpii) and we can maybe play them a bit. :>

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces