A Swamp to Call our Own: Black and Green Prince Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

There mother abandoned them at a young age, never having called them anything but her Black and Green Prince. Slightly twisted and tormented, these two brothers are in search of a swamp kingdom to call their own. Upon finding their swamp, the two brothers settle into their kingdom and it's glory.

They've heard stories of their father and how he took their only sister to become the princess of his kingdom. Filled with anger over being left behind by bother of their parents, confusion as to why their father took their sister and not them, they are looking to make their own family...and a kingdom that surpasses their father's.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm
Plots

Finding a Family:
While the brothers enjoy the company of one another, they would like to expand their 'family'. Everyone in the family would have a reason for being there in the swamps with the two princes, whether it be as an advisor, hunter, protector, etc. Each soquili that applies should remember that this is a family, but a twisted one. We're looking for soquili have have quirks of their own to make this one fun family!

Finding a Princess:
What is a kingdom without a Princess? Upon the advice of their advisor, the two brothers decide they must take a Princess. The soquili they choose will NOT exactly be excited about this idea. Prim, Proper, and Beautiful. The Princess will be doted on in her swamp kingdom as if she were a goddess. Does she stay? Does she escape? What lies ahead is up for debate.

Your Ideas?:
Do you have any ideas that would be good for our family here? Let us know!

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm
Want to apply? Just let us know!

Quote:

Applicant:
Image:
Why are they a good fit for our family:
What role do you see your soquili playing:

OPEN!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm
~~~ Roniel's Post! ~~~

This is my post for any additional notes I feel the need to include! biggrin

User Image

Personality: Black Prince is an intense soquili. Is is quick to anger and slow to trust. Once you get on his bad side it's very difficult to make your way around again. He believes himself to be a prince and he feels this gives him permission to behave in a haughty, demeaning, and aggressive manner to other soquili. Sometimes he is cruel... but like most of his personality, a lot of it stems from a deep loneliness resulting from being abandoned as a child. Inwardly he is still hoping for some of that affection that he never got enough from his mother. He turns into a different creature entirely when he feels protected and loved, a nicer person that is a glimpse into who he might have been if things had worked out better for him.

How is he going to react to....

- The Princess: In the Princess, Black Prince is really looking for a mother figure. He sees the princess as someone to take care of him and his brother.

- The Family: Black Prince will be fiercely loyal to anyone that he and Green Prince adopt as members of their family... but he will get very jealous if he gets worried that Green Prince favors them over him.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Applicant: Annabell Grace (owned by Syaoran-Puu)
Image:
User Image
Why are they a good fit for our family: She wouldn't be staying with them.... most definatly wouldn't consider being kidnapped as an 'acceptable' thing. Instead she would try and fight and get free despite everything, especially since she believes her destiny is to do something great that will bring peace to the world in a unity. She believes her mate is predestined and she looks for the symbols to find him/her.
Other than that Annabell believes herself to be the 'Mistress of Stars'.... drawn to them (including the sun since it is a star). It will be written in the stars who she will one day marry... the problem? She can't read them.
What role do you see your soquili playing: Princess  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:09 pm
Applicant: Ekundayo
Image:
User Image

Why are they a good fit for our family: Ekundayo would definitely not wish to stay in a swamp, of all places, especially against her will. She does have wings, and Dixie suggested that the Princes could keep her wings clipped so that she can't fly away, and I had an idea that they could keep her wings caked in mud to make them too heavy for her to fly with as well. If chosen for the plot, I can actually see her going one of two ways: Either she grows to sympathize for the brothers as she learns more about them during her captivity, or she is eventually rescued by the help of her cowardly but loving mother. Mostly my ideas revolve around her eventual rescue, although I'd be happy with having her remained kidnapped for a while! I am all for putting my soquili in positions in which they are miserable. XD I was just thinking about how this could be an excellent way to eventually reunite Ekundayo with her father, although I haven't discussed this with Mindsend yet. When Kayla fails to rescue Ekundayo from the Princes (possibly they could encounter her trying to break into their "kingdom" as well, but she manages to escape?), I think she would definitely seek help from Cuauhcoatl and, perhaps, return again to attempt another rescue, this time with reinforcements.

But in the meantime, I feel like there could be many interesting interactions between the Princes and Ekundayo! I am thinking that, at first, she would make escape attempts of her own, and failing that she would attempt to reason with the Princes to try and get them to realize what they are doing by keeping her captive is wrong. If there are other captives, I see her as someone who would plot with them a plan of escape. The longer she is their captive, the more resigned she will become to her being their prisoner, and I can see her attitude changing and acting more coldly and demanding of them, as they seem to be set on showering her with gifts and treating her like royalty. The attempts of escape will stop, and it's at this point I'm not sure where her feelings about them would go, depending on how they act toward her: To either continued dislike or possibly hatred, or to feeling sorry for them and reaching out to them with kindness.

Background/Personality
Her father, Cuauhcoatl, is the Protector of the Yectenehua Herd, so while technically not a princess she IS the daughter of a soquili in a position of leadership. Ekundayo also very much acts and (in my opinion) looks like a princess, as well. Her mother, Kayla, is a very timid mare and is currently travelling with Ekundayo. She is cowardly despite having a big heart, and she would attempt to rescue her daughter but fail.

Short Personality Blurb: Having reached her teenage years, Ekundayo is beginning to come out of her shell and learning more about herself and who she is -- and not just a foal shielded from everything by her mother. Ekundayo is endlessly curious about the world, knowing so little about it. She wishes to be everything her mother isn't -- not out of spite, because she loves her mother dearly, but so that she can better support her mother's weaknesses and protect her. Her mannerisms come off as extremely lady-like -- she is soft-spoken, elegant, and enjoys being treated as if she were a princess. However, in the face of danger she tries to firmly stand her ground, even if what she is facing terrifies her to the core. Ekundayo wants to be a brave knight while maintaining all the qualities of a dignified mare, although she will quickly learn this is not what she is meant to be. She is easily offended or embarrassed by vulgarity, but her heart is large enough to forgive and give second chances time and time again.

Short Blurb of Recent Events: Ekundayo knows little of the tragic history that lead up to her birth. As a foal, she would sometimes ask her mother about her father, but Kayla was too afraid of losing the only daughter she managed to "save" and would always tell Ekundayo that she would tell her when she was older. However, Ekundayo has recently matured into a young teenage mare, and she is questioning her mother more now than ever and claiming she is old enough. Kayla has continued to be reluctant to tell her daughter the story, and the flawless entity that Ekundayo has always seen in her mother was crumbling away; she is realizing that Kayla is kind hearted but cowardly, and while Ekundayo does not look down on her mother for this weakness, she knows she never wants to grow to be so fearful of everything herself. [The full story leading to her birth can be read here.]

What role do you see your soquili playing: Kidnapped Princess!  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:21 pm
Oh! Also... I feel like them never really getting to know their parents is something they could potentially bond over with Ekundayo, since she never knew her father.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 pm
Applicant: Os de Blanc
Image: User Image
Why are they a good fit for our family: Cause he's bayou loving, voodoo peddling, shadow man.. er, horse.
What role do you see your soquili playing: Adviser!  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:51 am
I don't know if basket fits but I want in!

Applicant: Lunabane
Image: (still waiting on cert)
User Image
Why are they a good fit for our family: what comes out of it can be shaped in any desired way
What role do you see your soquili playing: failed attempt of finding princess, but surely a member of family  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:04 am
Agneza
I don't know if basket fits but I want in!

Applicant: Lunabane
Image: (still waiting on cert)
User Image
Why are they a good fit for our family: what comes out of it can be shaped in any desired way
What role do you see your soquili playing: failed attempt of finding princess, but surely a member of family

*giggles* this could be fun!  

Dixie

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:18 am
twisted
You can count on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 am
Alright, we've decided that we think Ekundayo seems like the most intriguing fit for our princess slot, so Nymp... Prepare your lass to be kidnapped! *evil laugh*

We know that Blanc is going to be our kingdom's advisor, and that Decaya will be adopted in as a sister figure to the two boys. Agneza... I have a plot for your basket that I haven't run by Ron yet, but I think she would like it.

What would you think of the boys running across your basket and adopting it as their child? I mean... Both of the boys would play a daddy role, even though they're brothers, not mates. O.o (Does that make sense to everyone?) Ron, what do you think!?

Now. Lets figure out how we're going to get this rolling! I know Bee and I were tossing around the idea of Blanc coming before the Princess.. and perhaps it's his idea that the kingdom needs the princess in order to be a real kingdom and suggests to the boys to find a princess?

How do we want to bring Decaya into the family? Any ideas?  

Dixie

Agneza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 am
Oh. I accept. I see that I can use spoiled as temper for this little one. xd
Nudge me when you want to start rping.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:13 pm
I like that idea! The foal could be a sort of "little prince(ss)" to them... not quite as important as they are in the swamp... but still an authority figure!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:25 pm
Can we call it Little Prince(ss)?! That would be too cute. Hehe  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items