Reply Chat and Plot Zone
♔ Kaiyumi's Plot Thread -- Open for posting~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:45 pm
8D UH, hey! This is my plot thread. I don't have much to say here (and I don't have any spiffy banners or anything, ffff) but feel free to post if you're interested in RPing with any of my Soq, or you can PM me if you'd prefer! C:

...I apologize that my Soq's posts are so short. OTL I don't RP them nearly as much as I should (8D;; More like not at all) so their personalities are kind of shaky right now.

Table of Contents
1. Introduction Post
2. Fleurety
3. Faleron
4. Hidden Dragon
5. Ryaksha
6. Reserved Post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

This here is Fleurety, and she's currently...a pretty blank slate, pfff. D: My first Soq as Sai was kind enough to co-own her with me. ;u; <33 I love her, but I'll have to talk to Sai and work out her personality and the like! If you're interested in RPing with her though, please do tell me so!

Personality: WIP

Mate: N/A
Breedings:
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty

Looking for:
WIP

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

C: This boy is possibly open for potential pairings if anyone is interested? I'd definitely prefer a lifemate, but lemme know if you would prefer a fling~

Personality:
Faleron is definitely not a bad guy--he's morally just and he has a good heart--but he does come off as a little cold and distant to those who he doesn't know well. He's typically the type who tends to keep their inner emotions and thoughts inside. Sure, he may look calm while you're making fun of his pretty tiara headpiece, but he's probably fuming deep down.

Breedings:
1. Breeding with Swift Storm (slot obtained!)
2. Empty
3. Empty

Looking for:
Mate/Flings-- C: We can discuss this if you have any ideas for a plot? Or if you don't like RPing, I'd love to come up with some kind of background at least. I'd prefer a mare who could break through his cool exterior and get him to loosen up!
Friends/Enemies-- Either or! I think it would be kind of amusing if there was someone who did decide to make fun of his headpiece. This could either evolve into an eventual friendship or a rivalry of sorts.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

Hidden is based off this keyblade. I'm up for anything with her, so long as it doesn't involve death or romantic relationships (unless it's one-sided).

Personality:
Playful, sweet, and confident. Hidden Dragon is an independent mare who--whether good or bad--isn't afraid to stand up for herself. However, she tends to rush headfirst into situations without first thinking about them (to the exasperation of her childhood friend, Reikon).

Mate: Reikon Taberu
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Reikon
2. Reserved for Reikon
3. Reserved for Reikon

Looking for:
Friends-- Surprisingly enough, despite her personality, she doesn't socialize much outside of her small bubble of friends. I'd love for her to get out and meet others!
Enemies-- Hidden Dragon tends to have little to no regard on personal space. She's playful, but probably to a point where it gets absolutely irritating. I'd imagine that quite a few Soquili, especially impatient ones, would find themselves quickly annoyed by her!
Suggest a plot-- If you think she would fit for something you had in mind, feel free to suggest!

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

I was given full ownership of this gorgeous girl, and I'd lovelovelove to find plots for her! If you're interested in breeding, please note that I'll probably be a bit picky (don't be afraid to offer, though~) and I'm only looking for a lifemate for her. ;; <3 Some plot + RP would be lovely too! Please do note that her personality may be subject to change though~ 8D;;

Personality:
Quiet and demure, Ryaksha comes off as almost delicate by the way she talks and acts. However, she is anything but. Despite her appearance, she's not afraid (and actually prefers) to do things for herself. She sincerely believes that everyone has the inner strength to achieve what they want if they really try, and will frequently remind others of this if they seem dejected.

Breedings:
1. Reserved?
2. Empty
3. Empty

Looking for:
Mate?-- Lifemates only, please! C: I'm going to be a tad picky, but do offer if you're interested and we can discuss? ;;
Friends-- Friends, or just...anyone who might need guidance or has low self-esteem? Ryaksha certainly wouldn't mind trying to encourage someone or cheer them up to raise their spirits!
Suggest something!-- As with the others, I'm pretty much open to any idea you have! C: Feel free to offer?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:43 pm
One reserved post! 8D;;  

Kaiyumi

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:03 pm
Kaiyumi!!! 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 pm
8D OHAY ISHIE~ <333  

Kaiyumi

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:28 pm
I'd love to do some plotting with you some time! 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 pm
Ffff, FOR SURE. *u* Do feel free to tell me if you have anything in mind! And if you have AIM or something, we can discuss there. |D  

Kaiyumi

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm
Right now I'm drawing a blank XD

I'm looking for stuff for my Dominica mainly, she needs to get out more.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm
As you can probably see from my above posts with my Soq, I have no idea where to begin with RPing them, pfff. Hidden Dragon and Ryaksha would be good friends though, I suspect? 8D ......though Fleurety and Faleron would too, technically.

...HM.  

Kaiyumi

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:04 pm
Right now Dominica's very timid and as she's now an adult, I'm looking for someone that could maybe start pull her out of that shy shell. One day I want her reach steady ground where she doesn't feel the need to hide from anyone that talks to her xD

And everyone needs to find their RP footing here at some point. I'm still finding mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:29 pm
Rofl, I definitely think that anyone of my group might work? 8D;; LET'S BREAK IT DOWN:

Fleurety -- She's...well. She's physically smaller, so she may just come off as less threatening/frightening? Personality-wise though, I imagine her to be nice, but rather blunt and snarky at times. |D;;

Faleron -- OKAY WELL UH he might scare her. If she can put up with the fact that he'll come off as unfriendly, it could be fine? 8D

Hidden Dragon -- She would definitely try to draw Domina out of her shell. Hidden is also pretty outgoing and upbeat though, so it may be a bit uncomfortable for Domina at first.

Ryaksha -- The only one who is calm and friendly? 8D;; Kind of motherly in some ways, and wouldn't mind providing guidance.  

Kaiyumi

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:38 pm
Hmm, I think Faleron and/or Hidden Dragon would do best. I think Faleron's personality might remind her of her father's in a way, and Dragon, well she's never met anyone bubbily XD

You're welcome to PM me if you have any other plot ideas. 83  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces