Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Holiday/Spirit Week NSTG Art Raffle [Winners Posted!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Take a cookie?
  -Nom-
View Results

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Art Auction and Raffle

Welcome to the NSTG Holiday Art Raffle! Here, we will be offering several pieces of artwork that you may purchase tickets for to try and win with all proceeds going to help keep the NSTG awesome for years to come.

For details about exactly what is being offered and current ticket/bid information, please feel free to browse below! The auctions will be taking bids through the Festival of Lights until the middle of Spirit Week, raffle drawings will happen on the final day of Spirit Week via random number generator. This thread will be briefly placed in the Chatterbox afterward once the Holiday subforum closes so that all may see the results.

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. How To Purchase a Ticket
  3. Art Raffles
  4. Current Raffle Ticket Information
  5. Updates & Q&A

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Purchasing Tickets

To purchase a ticket, look at the offered art below to see what the tickets will cost. You may purchase as many tickets as you like, for as many different artists as you like, on a single form. You need not post them all individually.

Once you know how many of each ticket you want for which artist, fill out the form found below. Indicate:

Artist you are purchasing a ticket for, xNumber of Tickets

Once finished, post the form and when I log on next I will send you a trade with the total amount of your ticket cost in the trade title. Once you confirm the trade, your tickets will be assigned to you in the order that they were purchased. Because there is no limit on ticket sales, it is impossible to choose specific ticket numbers. Your lots will fall chronologically when you purchased them.

If you purchase tickets at a later date, they will be separate from your original tickets.

Form

When ordering, copy and paste this into the thread with your information inside it to ensure that it is seen.

[size=24][align=center][color=blue]♪[/color] [color=violet]Raffle![/color] [color=blue]♪[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center](Please fill in your ticket information here)

[size=24][color=blue]♪[/color] [color=violet]☼[/color] [color=blue]♪[/color] [color=violet]☼[/color] [color=blue]♪[/color] [color=violet]☼[/color] [color=blue]♪[/color][/size][/align]

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Raffles

Welcome to the art section!
All artwork in this section will be personalized to you, the samples posted are for reference only.

Please read any stipulations noted beside each artists name; if you have a problem with anything listed (such as time-frame to completion) it may be a good idea to consider a different artist.

Daypaw Art

User Image

I'm raffling both a full-body lineart piece and (at least) one piece of chibi artwork.

Depending on turnout and ticket sales, I may offer additional artwork such as headshots or small color pieces.

Tickets for chibis will cost 100g each. Tickets for lineart will cost 500g each.

I am willing to draw original characters with sufficient references, I draw women better than men, and be forewarned that I -am- a slow artist. I am a full time student and am currently employed in addition to several other duties that I am obligated to fulfill- I believe that art is something that should be done with care, so delivery of the final product may be delayed. Don't worry, though- just because you don't get it quickly doesn't mean I've forgotten or won't do it.

Chibis may or may not have a background - it will depend on the picture. You may request no background. Chibis with backgrounds will likely be random swirls of color or photoshop effects.
User Image

Skyscraper Opera Art

User ImageUser Image

Skyscraper Opera is offering one waist length CG avatar art piece to the winner of this raffle.

Tickets will cost 1,000g each.

Sky requests human avatars only, as she does not wish to draw 'I am' poses or animals.

For more samples, visit her Gallery!

Any additional notes or details from the artist will be added to this section as needed <3

MistressMinako Artwork

MistressMinako is offering custom banners and signatures (exact number to be determined) to the winner(s) of this raffle.

Tickets cost 300g each.

For banners/signatures on which your avatar appears, it MUST be your avatar from Gaia Online. TekTek's will not be used.

Any additional notes or details from the artist will be added to this section as needed <3

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Raffle Ticket Information

This post will detail who is in possession of which ticket number, and how many tickets have been sold to date for each item of artwork.

Total ticket sales: 362
Total earned for the NSTG: 229,400 g

Daypaw Art

-LINEART-

1-3: x Tragic Rabbit x
4-7: versa_ducky
8-11: Ebony the Peacian
12-15: Doctor Manny
16-18: x Tragic Rabbit x
19-48: Misaki no Ai
49-53: Twilight Afternoon
53-54: GillaGrrl
55-64: Misaki no Ai
65-69: GillaGrrl
70-79: John Reese
80-85: Ebony the Peacian
86-90: Yumi The Strange
91-95: pig_girl
96-105: x-Jellyman-x
106-116: Bottle
117-122: Ultimate Tiger Lily
123-125: Ebony the Peacian

-CHIBI-

4-6: x Tragic Rabbit x
7-11: Twilight Afternoon
12-16: GillaGrrl
17-26: GillaGrrl
27-31: Yumi the Strange
32-36: pig_girl
37-46: x-Jellyman-x
47-55: Bottle
56-65: Ultimate Tiger Lily

Skyscraper Opera Art

-WAIST CG-

1: Eternal Rebellion
2-4: x Tragic Rabbit x
5-7: Ebony the Peacian
8-9: Doctor Manny
10-12: x Tragic Rabbit x
13-27: Misaki no Ai
28-39: Twilight Afternoon
40-44: GillaGrrl
45-47: GillaGrrl
48-52: John Reese
53-55: Ebony the Peacian
56-105: Professor Memnoch
106-115: Yumi The Strange
116-125: pig_girl
126-135: x-Jellyman-x
136-141: Bottle
142-149- Ultimate Tiger Lily
150-151: Ebony the Peacian

MistressMinako Artwork

-CUSTOM GRAPHICS-

4-6: x Tragic Rabbit x
7-11: GillaGrrl
12-16: GillaGrrl
17-18: Bottle
19-28: Ultimate Tiger Lily

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Updates & Q&A

This section is reserved for any important updates, regarding either the raffle or thread. It will also house any questions that happen to come up.

News

Reserved for maintenance announcements and updates.

Q&A

Currently empty.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Reserved

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Reserved

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 pm
      Omg, can you change the link to my new gallery? OTL
      ;w; It's embarrassing to look at

Skyscraper Opera

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 pm
Raffle!

Skyscraper Opera, 1 ticket.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 am
Skyscraper Opera
      Omg, can you change the link to my new gallery? OTL
      ;w; It's embarrassing to look at

;0 Yes. What do you want me to change it to? x3 That was what you had me link to last time around.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 am
Raffle!

6 from daypaw (3 for chibi, 3 for lineart) as well as 3 from mistress and 3 from skyscraper please.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 am
Raffle!

Daypaw Lineart 4tickets please

Low Cards

Versatile Tactician

15,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:32 pm