Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:49 pm
She-Ra's Plot Thread

User Image

Welcome to my plot thread. Here you will find all the Soquili that I looking for plots or just RP for.

For plots with She-Ra please click below.
User Image

Rules

1. If you wish to plot with me, feel free to contact me here, through PM or on AIM. My aim is: tembamfalme
2. For romances/breedings, I like to RP things out to test them first. However I may accept them if they involve heavy plotting instead.
3. More rules may be added if needed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:54 pm
**Alti plots are currently closed while I catch up on her current RPs.**
User Image Name: Alti
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Ruthless
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Likes: Kalonas, dark things, being evil, disposing of worthless beings, tormenting/killing the weak.
Dislikes: Anything that is not a Kalona, those who are nice, loving and gentle, bright colors, cheery things.

Personality:
Dark, ruthless and power-hungry, Alti wishes to gain power by destroying those who are weak and manipulate those who prove to be somewhat worthy. She is not the type you ever want to cross for you will feel her hooves crush you before your back is even turned. Alti believes that the only worthy breed to roam the lands are Kalona and will stop at nothing to rid the lands of the weaker species, this became her true and ultimate goal after seeing her own foal born with nearly no sign of Kalona blood within her.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Reserved for Gishoni
Breeding 2: Open
Breeding 3: Open

What I'm Looking For:

-Kalona RP and lots of it. She needs to meet as many pure blood Kalona as possible, both to assure her that there are still plenty about in the lands as well as to try to recruit some to her cause.

-A slave perhaps. This could be a half-Kalona that shows some sort of promise or a weak-minded full blood Kalona that will do her bidding and be the perfect little minion at her side.

-Creating new Kalona blood. In order to ensure that Kalona will one day rule the lands Alti will be looking for a worthy stallion to sire her future children. This stallion must be a full Kalona, have a similar desire as she does or at the very least be truly evil. It could be a fling or a lifemate situation.

-Run ins with any inferior species of Soquili. These would certainly not be friendly at all, but those willing to endure her hatred are welcome to come to her.

-Possible other plots. Have an idea that could involve Alti in some way? Let me know.

Roleplay:
A Kiss With a Fist
One Who Is Worthy
You Are Not What I Was Looking For
A Test of Worthiness...
We Are Superior
Rise of A New Vendetta
In Need Of A Minion
Fight or Fight! - Finished
More of Them!

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Name: Prism
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Easy-going

Dislikes: Being rushed, mares who reject his advances, those who are extremely evil.

Personality:
Prism is very much a go with the flow type stallion. He's generally willing to do whatever anyone asks of him, as long as it isn't something incredibly dangerous of course. He loves to kick back and relax, often times preferring just to laze about and wait for something or someone to come his way than to seek them out. Those he deems friends will be protected by him even if at times he seems too lazy to do so. When not lazing about he is on the look out for any pretty females that may be nearby, and that's when he shows off his charms and good looks, hoping to win their affections.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Reserved for Poppins

What I'm Looking For:

-Anything really. He's open for everything from meet and greets to major plots.

Roleplay:
Waterfall
New Friends
Lazy Meets Hard Working
So This Is Your Pond?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image Name: Synestra
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Headstrong

Likes: Doing things on her own, going on adventures, her Buffalo companion Keres, making friends, pushing the limits.
Dislikes: Mean Soquili, those who think less of her because of her size.

Personality:
Synestra is not one to let her size hold her back. She is often stubborn about doing things by herself and may get offended should a full sized Soquili offer to help her out. Often times she goes out of her way to find challenges just to prove that despite her size she is quite capable of taking care of herself. Stubbornness aside Synestra can be a pretty playful mare and loves to have fun and go on many adventures.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Taken by Orrin
Breeding 2: Taken by Kezia
Breeding 3: Reversed for Flynn

What I'm Looking For:

-Someone to go on adventures with. This can be an Usdia or any other breed, as long as they don't poke fun at her size.

-A conflict. Synestra often gets into trouble by trying to do things that she may not be capable of doing because of her small size. So having a full sized Soquili come to her aid during one of these times would certainly get her temper going, even if she would be grateful for the help, she just wouldn't show it well.

-Baskets. Be it through a fling or finding her lifemate I would like Synestra to have some foals to raise. I will be quite picky about who she mates with however.

- General RP with any Usdia or any other Soquili. She needs more friends and interactions.

Roleplay:
The Snow Is Not My Friend
Friends Come In All Sizes
Daily Adventure
Looks Are Deceiving
Don't Treat Me Like A Foal!
Growing Family - Finished
Remember That Night - Finished
Adventure Ho!
A Friendly Face - Finished
Nothing Stops An Adventurer
Exploring - Finished
Hello Again - Finished
An Early Morning

User Image

User ImageName: Oloneric
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Innocent

Likes: Watching others from a distant, learning things, playing with other foals.
Dislikes: Loud noises, evil Soquili, wandering too far.

Personality:
Oloneric is the quiet observant type. He can be shy when first meeting new faces but generally opens up with time. While inquisitive about the world around him Oloneric is far from adventurous, even when seeing something of interest he will rarely race forward to see what it is, instead opting to remain at a distance. When he is being more outgoing you can bet his brother Syrrin is with him, as the colt often does whatever his brother tells him to. He is also relatively quiet and doesn't speak much, though should you talk of something that interests him it may be difficult to stop his rambling and questions. He is quite fascinated by nature but in particular finds insects to be extremely intriguing.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Closed
Breeding 2: Closed
Breeding 3: Closed

What I'm Looking For:

-Foal time. Interaction with other foals, both Usdia and full sized Soquili welcome. They can be the type that may try to take advantage of his innocent ways and get him to do something that he normally wouldn't or just a friendly encounter.

-Brothers out and about. This idea would involve his brother Syrrin as well. Likely Syrrin would have convinced Oloneric to wander away from their family and the two would have a grand adventure and meet others as well.

-A little love goes a long way. Eventually he will want to have a family of his own. But this mare could be either a childhood friend or someone he meets in adulthood. I would like for him to find a lifemate, a mare that he loved unconditionally, who makes him happy and then can start a family together, she can be quiet like him or the more outgoing type. Prefer those who are willing to RP but will also accept those with lots of background plots.

Roleplay:
Quiet Time - Finished
White, Blue, and Green All Over
Similar Yet Different
Woah! What's That!?
A Charming Place - Finished
Chasing Bugs
Dreams of Flight - Finished
Exploring - Finished
Little Lost Colt
Hello Again - Finished
An Early Morning

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image Name: Kaleidoscope
Breed: Regular
Temper: Gallant

Dislikes: Evil Soquili, those who lie or are untrustworthy.

Personality:
Strong, understanding, brave and kind. Kaleidoscope is very much a knight in every way. Honesty, integrity, loyalty, honor, discipline and upholding justice, these are things that he holds close to him, never wavering from the path he has chosen. He uses his strength to protect the weak and vanquish evil, intelligence to keep one step ahead of the enemy, his courage to never back down and his luck to get him out of sticky situations.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Open

What I'm Looking For:

-Even more knight training. While he has been undergoing much training with his current mentor Ironforge, Kaleidoscope is always looking for new things to learn.

-A damsel in distress to rescue. What kind of knight would let a damsel in distress not get rescued? Certainly not Kaleidoscope.

-A lady to call his own. Eventually he would like to find a mate and start a family. This can work out in many different ways. Be it a female whom he rescued and then falls in love with or something else. A fling is possible if the right female comes along though he would like a lifemate.

-General RP. More RP to better develop his personality as well as a chance to meet as many new Soquili as possible.

Roleplay:
Knightly Training - Finished
The Queen And Her Knight
A Knight's Tale
A Calm Approach
Delightful Afternoon
Full Color
Conversation Training - Finished
Chance Meeting
To The Rescue!
Lazy Meets Hard Working
Investigations

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image Name: Yanamari
Breed: Kirin-Kalona
Temper: Conflicted

Dislikes: Kalona

Personality:
Generally Yanamari is a sweet and well tempered mare who loves to talk to others, make new friends and just enjoy life. But under that sweet exterior lies a blackness, all thanks to her Kalona blood - something which she highly resents. This darker part of her comes out every now and then, forcing her to lash out at those she would normally call friends, speak badly about everyone around her and sometimes do things she later regrets. Anyone who mentions her Kalona blood will see how much it hurts her, often having her shut herself off to them as a way to avoid the unpleasantness that she feels towards that and her father who was a Kalona.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Reserved for Cian Alastair

What I'm Looking For:

-Open for just about anything at this time.

Roleplay:
Spring Pleasantries
Two Of A Feather
An Interesting Meet And Greet - Finished
The Next Day...
Just What Are You? - Finished
In Need of Encouragement

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image Name: Camaria
Breed: Wind
Temper: Informative

Dislikes: Being caught while spying on others

Personality:
Camaria is an information gatherer, always going out of her way to learn something about a Soquili, the area, food sources, you name it. She often uses her ability to fly as a way to spy upon others without getting caught or to survey unknown areas. Not only does she gather information but also shares it with others as well, generally she helps out Soquili find food, direct them along their way in a new area or look out for any dangers that may not otherwise be seen from the ground. Camaria is also willing to spy on different Soquili for the benefit of others. If you want to learn about your enemies weakness or position, your best friends whereabouts, or if that special stallion/mare has certain likes and dislikes then Camaria is your girl.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

-Open for almost anything right now.

Roleplay:
Practice Makes Perfect - Finished
High Winds Can't Stop Me! - Finished
Ugh! Mud!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image Name: Dendro Auratus
Breed: Nixie
Temper: Devoted

Personality:
Once a scout in prime condition Dendro felt most at home while attending to his duties for the herd, looking for safe places to stay and dangers to avoid and he was fully devoted to this job. However after losing his hearing during a run in with a two-legger hunting party, and thus losing his position as scout, Dendro was left a changed stallion. Now he can be grumpy at times, especially when he has to ask others to repeat something because they spoke to him on his deaf side. While still devoted to the herd Dendro finds it hard to keep up with things due to his lack of hearing and can be a bit stand offish, living more at the edge of his world than fully within it.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

-Open for almost anything.

-Interaction with other new mini breeds. Old/new friends to meet with.

Roleplay:
Strange Encounters
Don't Worry, Be Happy! - Finished
You Are Most Unwelcome
No More Herbs! - Finished
So This Is Your Pond?

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image Name: Alaera
Breed: Imp
Temper: Persistent

Likes: Collecting things, playing sparks, spending time with Nitor.
Dislikes: Losing at sparks, being interrupted while collecting things.

Personality:
Collecting various items is a passion of Alaera. The pouch that she carries is often bulging with items that she had found that that day. She will go to out of her way to get something that catches her eye, even if it already belongs to someone else. Alaera can be very persuasive when needed, sometimes able to talk others into giving her an items that she wants. When not out collecting she spends most of her free time with her longtime friend and mate Nitor.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Closed
Breeding 2: Closed
Breeding 3: Closed

What I'm Looking For:

-General RP.

-Finding an item that another Soquili either has their eyes on or owns and trying to be the one who walks away with it.

Roleplay:
I Will Guide You - Finished
Treasure Time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image Name: Hypnos
Breed: Putti
Temper: Soothing

Dislikes: Being unable to help in time.

Personality:
Hypnos has a calm and soothing air about him. Though not the normal role for a Putti he has taken it upon himself to become an almost guardian, searching the area around the herds lands for those who may be lost in the dark. The lantern her carries with him lights his way and can act as a beacon for those who need to be found. He is very passionate about his job.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

-General RP. Open for anything.

-Finding lost members and guiding them safely back home, and finding other assistance for them if needed, be it a healer, their family or anything else.

Roleplay:
I Will Guide You - Finished
Long Awaited

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image Name: Mornhavon
Breed: Minicorn
Temper: Dark-healer

Dislikes: Anything that interrupts his experimenting, being called short or small.

Personality:
Mornhavon is very much an unorthodox healer. He has no qualms against experimenting with different herbs and remedies on those who are in need of healing and those who are not. Though he has the natural ability to heal using his horn it is rare that he actually does so. Of course he will never experiment on himself, that would just be ridiculous. Besides he has far too much fun testing things on others to even considering doing so on himself. Every now and then he proves himself to be an excellent healer, however those he considers his bad days as it would likely have meant he used his real healing powers and not the trial and error way.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

-General RP. Open for anything.

-Those to heal, or preferably experiment on. Depending on the outcome he could be successful in healing his patient or they might need to look elsewhere after he is done to be properly healed.

Roleplay:
Caught Experimenting
Just What Are You? - Finished
One Healer To Another

User Image

User Image Name: Delnar
Breed: Putticorn
Temper: Open-minded

Personality:

Breeding