Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
The Mark of the Beast Coming to a non-beliver near you! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azkeel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 am
http://www.youtube.com/user/UrbanWarfareChannel#p/u/10/HCD6unmN_cM

Watch it all and spread it. Seek truth always for it will set you free!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:15 am
Income tax has nothing to do with the mark of the beast.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 am
rofl TAXES ARE EVIL  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm
gothic_black_rose
Did you watch the whole thing? I doubt it since you said something quite ignorant about the video... Sorry it isn't instant satisfaction.  

Azkeel

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:07 pm
What I think the video is trying to say is that the government is taxing us on something that will controll us  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:31 pm
interesting, that was very interesting but all I can say is that may Gods will be done and if this is true then we should all rejoice that the end is near and thus the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords and King of Kings is returning to come and get us and on Top of that he will Judge the living and the dead! biggrin  

starry night-163

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 pm
starry night-163
interesting, that was very interesting but all I can say is that may Gods will be done and if this is true then we should all rejoice that the end is near and thus the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords and King of Kings is returning to come and get us and on Top of that he will Judge the living and the dead! biggrin

WHO HOO OH YEAH HES COMING Soon I guess WHO  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:35 pm
gothic_black_rose

This!

And if taxes were the mark of the beast then all those Christians and Jews throughout history bear the mark of the beast already and are doomed.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:15 pm
Azkeel
gothic_black_rose
Did you watch the whole thing? I doubt it since you said something quite ignorant about the video... Sorry it isn't instant satisfaction.

I'm sorry but tl'dw. Perhaps you should give us the shortened down version if it's so important. It's just modern society where we don't need the Micheal Moore version of a show where he beats an idea to death, we just want to hear what your idea is, and then discuss it from there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 pm
It shows how it boils down to it... Income tax has nothing to do with the bigger picture. The American dollar is the reserve currency for the world. It's going to go under sooner or later with super inflation. It shows how the banks are trying to get a one world government. A one world government where they chip you with a tracker.

So I'm giving you the back ground info with this movie. The chip is coming sooner then later. You need to be prepared. Get the mark and be allowed to trade buy and sell. Don't get the mark be either killed or exiled. Look it up. And I doubt the messiah is coming back before this happens to "rapture" the masses. Alot of prophecy hasn't been fullfilled yet. (And alot has)  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:38 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB_dD2BsZro  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:43 pm
starry night-163
You have the best response. There's no real need to worry. But I do feel a need to warn people. Because I know it will be extremly hard for those with children.  

Azkeel

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm
Azkeel
It shows how it boils down to it... Income tax has nothing to do with the bigger picture. The American dollar is the reserve currency for the world. It's going to go under sooner or later with super inflation. It shows how the banks are trying to get a one world government. A one world government where they chip you with a tracker.

So I'm giving you the back ground info with this movie. The chip is coming sooner then later. You need to be prepared. Get the mark and be allowed to trade buy and sell. Don't get the mark be either killed or exiled. Look it up. And I doubt the messiah is coming back before this happens to "rapture" the masses. Alot of prophecy hasn't been fullfilled yet. (And alot has)

What banks want a one world order? It would mean that their business would tank because the government would own them. Banks are in business to be profitable, not to have the government take them over. It would be more logical if you said the FDIC was wanting to take over the currency from all banks, or the government was creating their own banking industry and destroyed all other banks in a massive global Ponzi scheme. But their are serious holes in this. Also, why would the government track everyone? How is that economically and physically attainable? We can't even find Osama Bin Laden, one person, but yet you feel they want to track us all? You say sooner than later, I say, impossible numbers and impossible globally. There is too much culture and too much influence in other countries personal lives for them to want to work together with the US. We are considering a jackass country, and other people want a nuke and destroy America before they let the US become allies.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 pm
Someoneiknow
Azkeel

What banks want a one world order? It would mean that their business would tank because the government would own them. Banks are in business to be profitable, not to have the government take them over. It would be more logical if you said the FDIC was wanting to take over the currency from all banks, or the government was creating their own banking industry and destroyed all other banks in a massive global Ponzi scheme. But their are serious holes in this. Also, why would the government track everyone? How is that economically and physically attainable? We can't even find Osama Bin Laden, one person, but yet you feel they want to track us all? You say sooner than later, I say, impossible numbers and impossible globally. There is too much culture and too much influence in other countries personal lives for them to want to work together with the US. We are considering a jackass country, and other people want a nuke and destroy America before they let the US become allies.
You do realize how the currency works right? First off our government is in debt to the banks as of now. The Federal Reserve is not a federal insitute but a private sector. They are the ones that print the money. The banks want a one world power because these banks are owned by certain people that want power. Have the money have the power.

They don't want anyone thinking for themselves. Because to think for yourself rather then be a sheep you can get the idea that hmmm maybe we really don't need money. Or why are we letting these banks put us into debt (Which makes you a slave). They want us chipped because it is a form of control. If they know your every move they don't have to worry much.

The banks already own the government. It happened in 1913 and that was the beginning of the end. This "Bail-out" for the banks was manufactured to put us all into debt. how many trillions? Of our promised money. Who pays the government? Remember the tax payers do. We are slaves in debt to this banking enity. And with that there is TONS of info out there go ahead and look it up.  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 pm
And as for the rest of the world. There is already an African Union. The European Union. Very soon the North American Union, and Asian Union.
And as for why they'd use the device? It's illegal to not have a form of I.D. on you now isn't it? Just one step towards being chipped because chips would be so much easier to store all your information and make transactions alot more quickly.  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff