Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open to all] Pixel's Plot thread (More Helberd plots added) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 pm
Welcome One, Welcome All!
(copied from my old plot thread)

Welcome to the place where you can find out what's going on, what needs to be going on, and what's happened. You can also ask for regular rp, just post in this thread or pm me, you're also welcome to pm me any questions that you may have. If you have an idea for a plot ping it at me, im always open to new ideas :3

Additional info:
-AIM: SparklingPoptart
-MSN: PixelBun @ hotmail.com
-Teepee: [LINK]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

Plot One: "One day i'll lead"

I want Helberd to one day start a herd of his own. I'm probably going to wait a while before I start up one this, because I want to get him a life mate first & and for him to have more children so that his family can follow him into the herd and they'll have a good start - but if I get enough interest in it maybe I'd do it sooner? What I want for this is just some soquili that may be interested in being in a herd with him It would have traditions and ceremonies - would require at least a bit of rp, but any soquili would be eligible to join.

Plot Two: "I want to see the world"

Helberd desperately wants to become and elder one day. To be that wise, strong figure he's looked up to. For that, I need him to meet at least one of each kind of soquili. For this I just need soquili to volunteer to rp with Helberd.

Usdia met: 0
Regulars met: 3
Cerynei met: 1
Winds met: 1
Kelpi met: 0
Unicorn met: 0
Kirin met: 0
Flutters met: 0
Kalona met: 0
Skinwalker met: 0
Angeni met: 0
Halfbreeds met: 2
Mutants met: 0

Plot Three: "NEXT!"

Helberd plans to pull an 'arranged marriage' type of thing on Aarushi. He's going to go behind his daughter's back and try to find a male that he would find acceptable to mate with his daughter. After grilling the male, he would introduce him to Aarushi - not telling her that they're arranged to mate but instead perhaps the male would accidentally let it slip. 'Shi would flip out on the male and go on a rampage ultimately leading to her 'run away' plot.

General Plots: "So we meet again"

I'd like to find either an enemy for Helberd or just someone that he could generally spar with. This could be any soquili but I'd prefer if it were at least a male, because Helberd would see it as more of a worthy challenge - unless someone has a female that could surprise Helberd and round him up into a fight?

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image

Plot One: "She's a rebel!"

To tick her dad off Aarushi either wants to have a fling with a 'bad boy'. This could just be a "Will you help me tick my father off?" where they kinda become friends in the process and Aarushi get her revenge on her father or it could possible including a breeding. Either way I'd like a dark looking boy for this. <--- Open again

Plot Two: "Run Away"

Eventually Aarushi and Helberd will get into a fight that will ultimately lead to her running away to find a big-bad soquili to challenge. She'll get into the fight and hold her own until she eventually loses and ends up left for dead though. I want either a Kalona or Skinwalker that can fill this part. They will have to leave her ALVIE though! No death.

General Plots: "F is for Friends"

Aarushi also just wants general foal and adult rp to meet other people and to keep her sane from her father. Any soquili would be good for just casual rp :3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:41 pm
Reserved

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 pm
Open :3

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 am
I can offer Demon for foal/teen/adult RP XD
User Image

Teepee personality: Demon believes he is the baddest thing on four legs, and will not hesitate to attack or mame anything or anyone that is foolish enough to come too close. He has an attitude problem -but deep down I think he just needs a hug XD- and like his father looks for what he considers 'worthy'.

One day he spots a mare called Cherish and instantly becomes intreguied by her beauty and uniqiness, and so, like any good kalona he kidnaps her so he can have her all to himself. He doesn't mind her 'simple' mind, but instead uses it as an excuse to protect her and provide for her, claiming to any of the others that he simply wasn't done enjoying her yet but in truth he has a soft spot for her... which is why when her family come to steal her back he follows and tries desperatly to get her back! HIS!

-----------------------

Perhaps he is injured after one of his many fights, and if forced to accept aid.... too weak to fight..... he will feel dishonorable XD but tuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:30 pm
@Syaoran: Ok, so would you want to do that with Aarushi then?

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 am
Pixel-x-Bunny
@Syaoran: Ok, so would you want to do that with Aarushi then?
Well I was just re-reading your plots and I do believe I was looking at this one when I posted.....

Helberd
General Plots: "So we meet again"

I'd like to find either an enemy for Helberd or just someone that he could generally spar with. This could be any soquili but I'd prefer if it were at least a male, because Helberd would see it as more of a worthy challenge - unless someone has a female that could surprise Helberd and round him up into a fight?

He can't have a 'fling' I am afraid XD he is taken. Hehehe. But..... we could have him meet your girly, be really cruel to her (mainly because he would show little interest in her since she is wingless and he is a pig -don't worry I get my revenge on him, the mare he will mate with has no wings XD) and then that could give her the idea to find herself a bad boy simply to get back at her father?

I dunno.... up to you XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:33 am
Hello There smile I
would like to offer up Blake or Thesh-ah at the moment*

Blake is a nomadic trickster. So shes just fun to play around with.

Thesh-ah also would like to one day become an elder (ive been grooming her for it scince day one) and lead her own heard. I was thinking maybe they could become allies? i think it would come in rather handy when they do become elders.

*Reii Yuki is still in the works i have to lay out a past and what not. i have ot all thought out i just have to take the time to write it all down so other people can see . . .heh. soon i swear.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:37 am
@Syaoran: Oh, Well I just wasn't sure because you didn't really specify. xD I wasn't looking to getting her a fling (I don't really plan on breeding her until much later unless something happens in one of her plots that I can't resist)

But I do think perhaps the plot with Aarushi and Demon would be interesting? Im trying to get more rp for her, and the prospect of them verbaly attacking each other sounds fun (although, she DOES have wings xD wink

@Poet: I like the plot with Thesh-ah and Helberd becoming allies. Sounds like something that would be fun, and beneficially to Helberd's dream :3 Would you like me to start?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 am
Pixel-x-Bunny
@Syaoran: Oh, Well I just wasn't sure because you didn't really specify. xD I wasn't looking to getting her a fling (I don't really plan on breeding her until much later unless something happens in one of her plots that I can't resist)

But I do think perhaps the plot with Aarushi and Demon would be interesting? Im trying to get more rp for her, and the prospect of them verbaly attacking each other sounds fun (although, she DOES have wings xD wink
Ah sorry.... Didn't realise she had wings, thought she was a pure Cerynei like father XD hehehe. Anyways... SURE!
Would you care to start? Or shall I?

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 am
Thats fine, I understand that xDD
Sure I can start~ :3 I'll pm you the link when im finished.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:35 pm
XD I claim family RP! I forgot to mention in my plot thread, but would Aarushi like to meet her cousin? I own Aoi Yuki, who is the son of Xiaodan (Aarushi's uncle).

EDIT

Here's Aoi Yuki:

User Image

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:37 pm
If you could start and pm me a link that would be awsome smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff