Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rain Village Announcements [Updated 6/5/12] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm
This will probably be deleted i just want to say I'm getting offline now and to all my Genin, feel free to do your training. I will review it in the morning and hopefully we can move on then :]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 pm
CURRENT POINT STANDINGS!
Grading your RP skill, interaction, training, character development, preparation, ext.

also a reminder, do not forget to update your profiles, several of you have no kept them up 100% to date.

XSK Muse [Akkari Martsuro]
Codename: Paper

Tails1990 [Hiro Sherudon]
Codename: Shurekin

Mrk11 [Sabia Hyaka]
Codename: Flower

I Kuro I [Kuro Kaguya]
Codename: Bones

brileone [Zadok Senju]
Codename: Woody

XSK Ambrosia [Adam Nagareboshi]
Codename: X

Raito Ichiru [Vilmos Yomi]
Codename: Stitch

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:46 pm
Sorry for the delay but i have had a lack of computer access past few days. With the news of War you are all released from your rooms (if you have not illegally busted out) Mrk i said no...

And are Ordered to stay inside the village. Amekage or Kemuri will be helping you out more(unless Alicaia already told you guys to do something xD) with training and we will get Squads official.

Hope i can post again soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Sindenky
CURRENT POINT STANDINGS!
Grading your RP skill, interaction, training, character development, preparation, ext.

also a reminder, do not forget to update your profiles, several of you have no kept them up 100% to date.

XSK Muse [Akkari Martsuro]
Codename: Paper

Tails1990 [Hiro Sherudon]
Codename: Shurekin

Mrk11 [Sabia Hyaka]
Codename: Flower

I Kuro I [Kuro Kaguya]
Codename: Bones

brileone [Zadok Senju]
Codename: Woody

XSK Ambrosia [Adam Nagareboshi]
Codename: X

Raito Ichiru [Vilmos Yomi]
Codename: Stitch

UPDATE

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:41 am
-SQUAD 1-
Captain: XSK Ambrosia [Adam Nagareboshi]{Promotion to Chunin Pending}
Member: Tails1990 [Hiro Sherudon]
Member: brileone [Zadok Senju]
Member: Koneko Kuromira [Noriko Dragconic Uchiha]

-SQUAD 2-
Captain: Sindenky [Kemuri Rosu]
Co-Captain: Mrk11 [Sabia Hyaka]
Member: XSK Muse [Akkari Martsuro]
Member: I Kuro I [Kuro Kaguya]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:05 pm
I will be deleting the threads labeled by your code names soon. If there is any protest please PM me and tell me why you would like to keep it.

note: i will be moving to recycle bin, not straight out deleting.  

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:43 am
I will be redoing Branch 1's squads due to activity issues. I need ALL Genin and Chunin to Bump the activity thread within the next 5 days. [march 27th]
If you do not bump, you will be considered inactive and removed from your squad.

Thank you
Sin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:22 pm
-UPDATING-

Thank you all who bumped in the thread in the allotted amount of time. those who did not bump are "Lost to Time" and the list i as follows:

-brileone [Zadok Senju]
-I Kuro I [Kuro Kaguya]
-x- Altrius -x- [Kenji Kamisama]
-Haku Takuri [Shade Kaosu]
-HadouNoKen21395 [Zatoshi Nagato]
XxBlack_FlashxX [Gekijin Bouryoku]
Haruhi000777 [Suzume Kinjo]
-Koneko Kuromira [Noriko Dragconic Uchiha]

If your name is mistakenly on the list of inactive members, please PM with explaining why you did not bump the activity thread.

For now however, the new squads.

-Squad 1-
Captain: XSK Ambrosia [Adam Nagareboshi]
1: XSK Muse [Akkari Martsuro]
2: Mrk11 [Sabia Hyaka]
3:

-Squad 2-
Captain: Tails1990 [Hiro Sherudon]
1: Leito Torfinn [Ewan Finningan]
2: Setsugai [Grimm D. Fable]
3: Thefire158 [Armand Tikoshi]

Hiro will be promoted to chunin, and moved to act under direct command of Draco[Rus], while squad 1 remains under Kemuri's command.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm
UPDATE

Village meeting soon. All but Alicia are required to attend. In this meeting we will reorganize squads, and recognize the members of the village with outstanding records.

This is a OOC announcement, Kemuri will contact the squad leaders directly, and we will make sure everyone is told in roleplay.

This will be an important step in the villages structure, and help everyone to understand what the Rain village stands for.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 pm
NEW SQUADS

Quote:

-Unit 1-
Commander: Kemuri Rosu
Special: Aoto Visiokuga
Captain: Zatoshi Nagato
Member: Adam Nagareboshi
Member: Alicia Wonder
Member: Armand Tikoshi

-Unit 2-
Commander: Draco Vigara
Captain: Hiro Sherudon
Member: Akkari Martsuro
Member: Maka Chiru
Member: Mikura

All Shinobi of Amegakure should enjoy Rain.  

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm
-UPDATING-

So I'm back if you have not yet noticed, and i need to know who all is still here.
I have recycled the old roster list, and will make a new one. Please post in this forum so that i can add you to the list.

Squad's will be redone after we have some time to establish things.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:47 pm
-Nidaime Amekage-

Due to the current stability and circumstances that deal with Amegakure...

Zatoshi Nagato[Satsui-No-Hadou21395] is now the Nidaime Amekage (Approved by Saemus).

...also...weed...that is all.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Social Standings Between Kiri and Ame

As you are wandering throughout the village, the rain becomes louder and louder as it surrounds and embraces you, you turn your back to see that nothing was following you...or rather...you seem to think that no one is following you, or watching you. As the rain pours, our Hidden Rain hunter nin watch you from the distance and make sure that NOTHING happens within the village BUT this is not the plot of the announcement:

Quote:
Amegakure has now signed a pact of non-violence with Kirigakure. This is not to be confused with an alliance treaty with Kirigakure. The terms of the treaty are as followed:

-All roads are now open between Amegakure and Kirigakure
-Shinobis from each village are now allowed entry into the other village so long as the laws of each village are followed. Any Ame ninja violating the laws of Kirigakure will be punished severely as if they were breaking Kiri law.
-No harm will come to any Amegakure ninja unless it is through a spar. In which case it is required for a separate shinobi to oversee the match and stop the fight if it gets too heated.
-Ame ninja are now allowed to travel to Kiri without permission from the kage so long as they inform the guards and keep record of their travels UNLESS you are rogue and are wanted in Ame, in this case they will notify the kage and keep you subdued in Kiri.
-A list of the laws of Amegakure are written on the second part of the scroll. (I'm not sure what those laws are but when in doubt, go on the Kiri chat and ask )
-Ame ninja are expected to treat visiting Mist shinobi with respect and hospitality.

Thank you,
The Amekage
Zatoshi Nagato

Again, Rain and Mist are not allies, they are friendly towards each other for the time being and are now open to one another.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
[Rain Is Under Lockdown]

Over the gates of Ame and surrounding the entire village is that of a wooden and earthen wall that will defend against attacks. This precaution has been taken due to some villages(just Kumo at the moment for some reason) being attacked by that of the Akatsuki along with other reasons. Two guards(Zatoshi's Clones) stand at the gates, one earthen and one wooden, both need to be informed when entering and leaving Rain as an Ame shinobi. Visitors NOW have to speak to the guards before entering, hostiles will immediately be killed on sight by the archers above. If the guards are killed(the Wooden One), then Zatoshi will be notified and he'll take care of the problem. ACTUAL Rain shinobi will be allowed in or out without asking but only known Rain shinobi. That is all. All Rain shinobi are under serious yellow alert, be cautious and stay alert, anything can happen nowadays.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers