Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm
.:.Introduction.:.

Trying to make an effort to get Adrian's character developed. He is looking for all kinds of plots. If I don't have something listed it's probably because I havent' thought of it so feel free to post your own ideas for plots too. I'm open to pretty much anything except for death.

User Image

Personality: Adrian as a foal is mischievous and likes to find trouble adventures. As an adult he is suave and likes to flirt and have fun. He has a thing for blood and with willing subjects will nick them with his knife to taste. (Think vampire. lol) He is unknowingly following in his biological father's footsteps and leaving a long string of one night stands behind him.

Though he considers himself to be suave and uncaring for a mare's feelings once he has what he wants, he can and will change his mannerisms slightly in each situation he finds himself in.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 pm
.:.Plots/Timeline.:.

~Foal~ - Age as compared to a human: 1~15?
(various foal plots, post in this thread for group with Sophia and Ignis)

~Young Adult~ 16~21
- Plots in order of how I want them to happen, would prefer they not happen out of order but not totally required. Adrian is unknowingly following in his biological father's footsteps and playing it fast and loose with many one night stands. Ultimately I want him to end up with baskets from his 'latest fling' and this will make him realize that he cannot continue with his ways. He will focus his life after this on raising his child(ren). Later on he will find a lifemate.
Adrian is independent of Ignis at this point, choosing to stay with his father more out of a lack of anywhere else to go.

- First crush -
He meets an older (than him, not old-old) mare and immediately 'falls in love' with her. She rejects him (kindly or harshly, I don't care) but he keeps trying to get her attention. (closer to foal than young adult here)

meet and greets, flirtations, etc.

Lesson in humility?
Can happen at anytime after first crush actually...anyway. He meets another stallion who gets angry with him for some reason, they get into a fight and he gets beaten up (pride wounded more so than any real wounds though). Exact reasoning and situation is up for discussion.

- Oops! -
He mistakes a feminine looking stallion for a mare and hits on him. The stallion can play along or be completely offended, or something else entirely. Not entirely sure where I want this to go but I think it would be funny to play out. :'D

meet and greets, flirtations, etc.

- Oops v2 -
He gets a mare pregnant. This will freak him out completely and cause him to flee the scene, so to speak. Ignis will likely have to intervene and I would like one of the baskets to go with them to live with 'Grandpa' at this point or both possibly. Adrian doesn't really know who his father is or what happened to him but his mother left him and his sister with Ignis after mauling them inside their baskets so he will not think he is father material AT ALL.

This plot will make him rethink his promiscuous ways and he will spend quite some time raising his children.

End of Young Adulthood --

~Adult~
22~onward

Just vague ideas atm, but~
1. possibly gets into a life or death situation that somehow ends with him having to cut his hair off, not sure what or how or why, etc.
2. lifemate meeting (taken) <--- maybe a combo between 1 and 2? Hm. Possibilities.
3. He meets his mother (she seeks him out (possibly both siblings)) and finds out about who his father is and the whole set of circumstances leading up to and following his conception. Possibly searches for Dev? Either way will have a lot of anger at his bio parents and possibly self-hate for his former ways.

Note: he's always going to be a charmer but after he meets his LM he will suffer frying pans to the brain for even thinking about another mare. He'll save it all for his lovely mate. :3

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm
.:.Log (All in order of when they happened in his life).:.

Ongoing
First crush(Puppy Love (IsablissxAdrian)

Meetin' n' greetin' (Interesting New Acquaintances (MerashikxAdrian)

Oops! (A case of mistaken identity (AdrianxShalar)

Completed
none

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm
Open! Any ideas? Please post them in the thread or fling me a PM.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 pm
Hi! I have a mare for your First Crush plot if you are interested :}

Isabliss is a very patient mare and would turn down Adrian’s affections nicely, for she does not want to break the stallion’s heart as hers was broken a few years back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 pm
That sounds wonderful! :3

Would you like to start the rp or shall I?

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 pm
Awesome!
Do you think you could? If not I can start it as soon as I finish my homework :}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:19 pm
*cough* Girly looking stallion *cough*
Sorry XD Can't let Shalar hear that......

User Image
He has actually been mistaken for a girl by several people -despite being on male lines XD but I assure you he is definatly male. He will be completely offended to see someone call him a girl.... though if they dont come out and say that he would likely just be confused about what to do as he would assume the stranger is gay or something (of course then he will curse his sisters, for it is them who insist that he dolls himself up, claiming it will help him find a mate one day).

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 pm
I can do it, ^_^ where should they start out? I guess either of them could be anywhere since they have wings...

edit:

@Sya - xDD That would be so much fun. Hahahaha, definitely. You or me start? And setting?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:24 pm
-[The Spoof]-
@Sya - xDD That would be so much fun. Hahahaha, definitely. You or me start? And setting?
I don't mind XD though if you want me to start and I don't get to it now you will have wait until I get back from my course this afternoon. (Just woke up XD its early here in England).

As for setting, Shalar is a butterfly in a way, so he tends to wander to flower fields and stay in the forest around where his family live. But he can travel so it could be pretty much anywhere.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 pm
Cool, thanks :}
Any where is fine with me, since Isabliss never stays in one place for very long, so anywhere you have the rp located would be fine :}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:36 pm
Syaoran-Puu
-[The Spoof]-
I don't mind XD though if you want me to start and I don't get to it now you will have wait until I get back from my course this afternoon. (Just woke up XD its early here in England).

As for setting, Shalar is a butterfly in a way, so he tends to wander to flower fields and stay in the forest around where his family live. But he can travel so it could be pretty much anywhere.

A flower field would be good. ^^ I can see Adrian thinking he's found a beautiful mare in a beautiful setting. xD I'm fine setting it up.

@Thalea - Cool, I'll set it up now.

@both of you (lol) - I'll post the links in here when I'm done.

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:39 pm
Oki doki Spoof. Shall check back later then! Have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 am
For Thalea, let me know if I ever post a reply that doesn't really have anything for you to reply to. I do that sometimes...xD  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 am
For Sya, here we go. :3

xD I'm gonna have to think of some more plots for his young adult years. Maybe some danger or something.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff