Vriska
  Eredian
  Gamzee
View Results

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm
It has recently come to my attention that there are a few Homestuck/Problem Sleuth fans undercover in the CSD.

I would just like to say - I am not sorry that Gamzee is my patron troll. I will however, miss Kanaya. I could actually read what she was saying.

DiCusS? HoNk!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:00 pm
As much as Vriska is not my patron troll, who the hell cares!? She and Gamzee are so far the best characters in it, though Dave's bro is high on the list as well.

And it seems that I can't read it right now... Must be my interwebz playing up. stare  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 pm
No, you're not the only one! I can't get to the site either, though the forums work alright. It looks like, according to a mod there, that Hussie is just changing servers. Finally.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:12 pm
Ah. Makes sense and ABOUT BLOODY TIME! As of so far, it's only one of two web comics that I read that update when they say they will.

The other one posted in black and white when the colourist had a heart attack. Up on time and a detailed note saying why there was no colour. If that isn't profesional....  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm
Well, Draconia Chronicled has updated on Mandays, every Monday, for about two years now without missing a single update.

But nonetheless. Homestuck. BEEEEEEEEEP. John has crashed his first car. If only Tavros were there with his rocketchair...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:18 pm
I just can't w8 for the new server to 8e up and running........ hehehehehehehehe  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm
I wonder if there will be another update? I did like reading the conversation between John and Vriska. I thought it made it easier to relate to her. I mean, everything is still her fault, but it's nice to see that she does have some emotions, even if she's not too terribly upset about killing Tavros - only upset that she feels any sort of remorse. Troll friendship sure is weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:42 pm
At least it has more structure than humans. Also, what's with the pic of bouncy Tavros?  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 pm
It's really funny and cute. To me, at least. Man, I'm going to miss the trolls. It'll be nice to focus on the kids again though. They ARE the main characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This picture sums up a lot, doesn't it?  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:55 pm
Alas, it really does.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 pm
Was my post mentioning troll romance what started these shenanagans? xD

As a note, I'm most fond of Terezi, John, Karkat, WV and Nepeta. John is just super-likable, I think, and Terezi and Nepeta are just plain cool. WV's a Crouching Moron Hidden Badass and I love that character type to DEATH, and Karkat is Karkat. ...Beep beep meow.

I really liked the recent stuff about troll society; it's absolutely fascinating and the implications will have me distracted until Math 102 tommorrow. :B YAY WORLDBUILDING.  

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:18 am
A mix of sig recognition, cosplay and your mention of the four quadrants is what brought this about. hehehehe beepbeepmeow  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 am
Sweet honking flapjacks! Vriska vs. Eredian vs. Gamzee!
Who do you think will win?  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 am
I'm hoping for either a three-way kill or Gamzee subjugglating everything in his path like a boss.

...I may have started liking him again after seeing Gamzcestor in all of his terrifyingly clowny glory. >_>

EDIT: OH GOD I JUST SAW THE LATEST FLASH

GIVE ME SOME KANAPIRE AWESOMENESS 8D  
Fan Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas