Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Where the Wicked Sleep (Shahnz's Fortress) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:20 pm
Here lies a giant mountain. Outside, it looks very beautiful, with flowers growing on the little grass along the side of the peaks, and the wind seeming to constantly flow throughout the field around it. There is a white stone bridge with flowers and vines all over leading to the entrance after walking for about six hundred feet, which is a white door with a golden crest in the center, the exact same crest as the one on the sun ring. To enter you must be invited. If you try to force entry when not invited, the sun crest will glow, before sending out an S ranked white ray of destruction from the sky upon you. The door itself is as strong as diamond and will burst into powerful white flames if you break it open. Inside of the building you will find his palace, larger than any castle you have seen. It is about 536,865 square feet total from top to bottom, and literally costed about €3,000,000,000 t build. The hall, the pillars, the roof... it is all marble, and there is a large throne room in the very center of the mountain. There is also a teleporter that leads to the top room of the peak, which has a scope that can see through the rocks and lava on all sides, allowing you to take a look at the view of the land around you. There is a small tree growing on the top of the mountain, that fireflies seem to gather around.
Surrounding the mountain is the ocean, though there is holes on the bottom of the ocean floor, their purpose unknown. Overall the palace seems to be extremely beautiful, but the reality is that it is actually a weapon more than a home.
There is twenty seven floors, you enter on the twelfth.

Floor one: The Dungeons. This is the very bottom, and the bars absorb all chakra or physical pressure.

Floor two: The guard barracks. Hired guards sleep here.

Floor three: The guard foot court, where they go to eat during breaks.

Floor four: Guard entertainment room.

Floor five: Guard training grounds.

Floor six: Guard hot springs and sauna.

Floor seven: Medical bay for the guards, run by nurses, the head doctor being Kleine.

Floor eight: Lobby/entrance to hidden balcony. You can enter the balcony by pressing a button, opening up the diamond wall and letting you out. It has a telescope; this floor is dedicated to going out at night and taking a breath, looking at the stars/etc.

Floor nine: Secret guard teleporter room, goes to Shahnz's room. Only can be used by guards.

Floor ten-eleven: Grand stair case to throne room/entrance.

Floor twelve: Throne room/entrance.

Floor thirteen: Grand dining room, all are free to eat here, except prisoners. Has one big table with 98 seats, as there is 76 guards, 1 Shane, 1 Kleine, 1 Barman, 15 nurses, and 6 secretary.

Floor fourteen: Secretary HQ -- their rooms.

Floor fifteen: Secretary/Guard hangout room - employee meeting center.

Floor sixteen: Bank for guards/secretary, they go here to pick up their pay.

Floor seventeen: Kleine's Room. He sleeps here, has a portal to the med bay and guard barracks.

Floor eighteen: Shahnz's Room. He holds many personal belongings here and one large bed, bigger than king size.

Floor nineteen - twenty-two: Dress-up/Spa/Barber, guards get their hair cut here, buy clothes here, and generally stay clean and cut.

Floor twenty-three-twenty-four: Grand Library. Contains many, many jutsu.

Floor twenty-five: Special "Hotel" Room, mostly for guests or the guard captain.

Floor twenty-six: Shahnz's office, find him here if not 12 or 18.

Floor twenty-seven: Observation room.

Peak: The Roots of the Wicked, the tree. Name reason unknown.

Guards are all NPCs.

-3 training posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 pm
((1 you have got to be poor by now like seriously lol,
2 there aint no rest for the wicked love.))  

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:05 am
1. He's the one who provided all of the materials and most of the work, which was easy on both ends for him since he's earth elem, so what WOULD be 3 bil euros is more like 5 million, so nope... rich.

2. There is here. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:55 pm
The man sat upon the bridge heading to the mountain, kicking his feet out of boredom. He had his cloak on -- in fact, that was ALL he had on, aside from his rings, and a small little beret in his pocket. As beautiful as the view was, he found himself very bored simply sitting there, looking at grass and s**t. That was not him, that was not something he could ever find entertaining. But there was always a chance for more... opportunity. Maybe he could find it, even if just sitting here, watching the wind go by.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Sarium Uchiha
Human Puppet. S-Rank. Wandering Nin. Puppet Master.

Sarium could be seen walking through the cloud country, he didn't know why he kept doing this he would be wanted to be killed if they found out he was still alive. He wore a staw rain hat pulled low over his eyes and he wore his favorite robes, his chest could be seen and he had a bulging area where he had a tattoo. Sarium wore a massive scroll slung across his back which he knew would be easily spotted as a trademark thing he used to do when he was in the cloud village. Sarium came to a very large fortress and he stopped to just look at it and with this sight he started to laugh "This people around here are very weird" he said to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

{{This is possible for I am not entering! xD }}
Velox had traced Shane's scent to the mountain. He saw the main sitting upon the bridge which led to the mountainside. "Yosh!" Velox called out as he walked up to him along with Nezumiiro. He gave the man a soft kiss. "Sorry 'bout that...just had to help Kami set up alliance with Oto," he said with a slight smile.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm
(LOL... well now.)

He took a fair glance at Sarium, though he could honestly not distinguish him from Akatsuki or not. He then noticed Velox come by and give him a kiss, riding up on that... wolf thing... to be honest, the man did not like that pesky wolf... it ruined the whole, "alone" part of alone time... and he found it irritating. So standing up, and walking across the bridge into the fortress, he opened the door, saying, "Humans only, pup," Before slowly closing it, giving enough time for Velox to get in, and his clone to creep out. This way he could intercept the stranger and talk to Velox at the same time. He asked, "Coming in?" As his clone leaped infront of Sarium, and asked the same thing. "..Coming in?" He didn't mind multiple guests... it was fine with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

The wolf grunted. "I'm not a pup for the last damn time!" it shouted. The Otokage had also called him a pup. However he did obey the commands and stay outside while Velox slipped inside with Shane. "I hate being away from you for so long..." he mumbled as he pressed his lips to the other male's.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm
He smirked, as he shut the door on the wolf. And now that he was inside with Velox, with no one around, he immediately pressed his lips against the others, holding his body against the white gem door. "I missed you, Velox... how did the alliance go?" As he asked this, outside, his clone was slashed in half by Kleine, as he stepped up, and poked Sarium's shoulder. The young man then began to speak, sheathing his blade as he said, "Ignore my idiotic father. You aren't welcome inside. So don't follow." The man was not welcome for one reason; because he did not seem sufficient for Kleine's... entry standards.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:33 pm
Sarium watched everything transpire, he rolled his eyes when the boy appeared, he growled at him a bit and gave him a cold menacing stare, the stare of a killer.  

Irish-Sama

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox smiled as he kissed Shane back quickly and softly. "It went great. Otogakure has accepted an alliance with Kumogakure has agreed to back us in this brewing war." He ran his hands through his hair. "I'll be back," he said as he went to the nearest bathroom. It had been a while since he had trimmed his hair. He began to fix himself up quickly before coming back out, completely changed in clothing and appearance.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:44 pm
He gave back the same exact stare, if not even colder, before simply laughing it off, and asking, "How much practice did that take? Are you trying to act badass, or do you actually believe you are? How many have YOU killed, mister? One? Two? Three?" To be honest he was very enticed by this mans sudden appearance; first he so randomly shows up, and now... he shows that he may not be someone to ******** with. He was both afraid and drawn; but not in the way you would think. He wanted to kill him. He really did.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 pm
(lol. balls.)

He raised an eyebrow, before stopping for a second, waving his hands as he said, "Wait, wait, wait. Why is everyone acting like there's some kinda war going on? Leaf and Rock may have gotten bombed, but so what? s**t happens all the time. If any kind of war is going on, the only battling you'll see me doing is for dominance. I don't give half a s**t about this whole, "Shinobi World," thing anymore, and all of this, "war," crap is starting to really bother me." He pulled out a cigarette and began to take a few small puffs as he waited for Velox to come out, grinning as he saw his new appearance. "You look.... goood. Why would you risk your handsome face in some dumb war? Let the idiots battle."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:54 pm
Sarium stared intensly back him "More then you, want to test me?" he said as he cracked his knuckles and on one of his fingers was a akatsuki ring.  

Irish-Sama

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox's hand reached up and touched the scar on his own face when Shane spoke of his "handsome face". "I'm not handsome..." he spoke as he gently lowered his hand. He looked up at Shane. "I must protect Kumogakure. It's home to me... My brothers..." he spoke of not only Kamizuki but his clan brethren as well such as Rahenno. "I cannot sit back and watch them destroy themselves. I must help fight this battle. For my brother..." he said as he thought about Kamizuki. He felt guilty for the scar upon his brother's chest which was made by a sword that pierced him. "You can fight for dominance," he said to Shane. "But I will completely level those who stand against my brother and my village!" It was clear that almost all memory of Konoha had been plucked from his brain. He did not even care for it in the slightest of bit. The only things he remembered most about it were his sensei Akira and his friend, Noa Hayato, who just so happened to die, leaving behind a sister by the name of Yasha which he met back in Iwa. This was along the same time he had met Shane.

User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out