Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Razzi and Gabriel's Plots (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:38 pm
Welcome!

I'm keeping this short and simple.
This is for plotting with my two new males Razzi and Gabriel.
Gabriel has turned into my baby so I want good stuff for him <3
Remember don't post anything about breeding with them. I will only discuss that when I get each of their breeding plots up.
Other then that....START POSTING! 8D

WAYS TO CONTACT ME

PM
In thread
I will only give you messengers when you ask. Since I keep getting random messages.. e___e

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

ABOUT

User Image

Name: Razzi a.k.a. Paparazzi
Species: Regular/Kelpie
Orientation: Experimental? xD *SHOT*
Parents: Rave and Stefanie
Siblings: Lady Luck and Vegas
Temper: Prima Donna
Dislikes: Everyone that doesn't recognize that he is the s**t.

He is only about himself. He thinks of others, but doesn't really pay much attention to them since he is the only one to peek his own interest. He has a very low attention span as well especially if your not keeping all your focus on him and his needs. Yes he needs a real good slap in the face.

His family is the only ones he really cares for and outside of that he doesn't see much beauty at all.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 pm
Plots
No breeding plots up yet..they will come when he is old enough.

ALL PLOTS CAN HAVE MULTIPLE ENTRIES

Beautiful Dirty Rich

- Razzi thinks he is the hottest Soq in the world and nothing really changes his mind. So it would be interesting to see someone try to change how he thinks.

Bad Romance
- Obviously from the title I want him to be in a relationship where it’s just bad from the start. They aren’t compatible at all. Now I’m not talking about dating. It can be a one sided love either on her part or his part. He or she wouldn’t return the feelings for the other at all. Since Razzi is a flirt and stuck up I can see him hurting the mare more then anything so if it’s the other way around…the mare would have to be an even bigger flirt then him.

Fan Girls
- I want Razzi to have a lot of fan girls. I don’t care what breed or what they look like, but they MUST praise his good looks. He is afterall a raving popstar and should be treated like one.

Love Games
- I think it would be fun if Razzi played games on a mare. Like he would tell her she was cute or pretty and the mare would be swept away by his compliments. But it wouldn’t end there. He would probably play around with the mare as in saying he likes them one minute then saying he can’t stand them the next. He probably won’t commit to her at all, but it’s open for any kind of possibility in the end.

RAVERS UNITE!
- Exactly what the title says. I want him to have a crew of party animals. Yes I know they are Soq, but they can party too right? Just with water and grass of course. I just think it would be best if he hung around some really bright and loud colored Soq like himself. He will feel more comfortable and I doubt they will pick on him for being a rainbow.

More will come later.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

ABOUT

User Image
User Image

Disclaimer: In Rps he will ALWAYS have his mask on.

Name: Gabriel
Job: The Protector and Enforcer of family law and codes. Basically don't get on his s**t list.
Size: Only reason I'm putting this is because he is bigger then most normal Soq. CLICK for a size ref.
Species: Uni/Kirin
Orientation: Heterosexual
Parents: Ava (Mother) and Lunar (Father - Deceased)
Temper: Obscure
Friends: Everyone in the family
Enemies: Everyone against the family
Likes: Rain, Dark Clouds, Thunderstorms, Intelligence, Ghosts, Kalona's, Skinwalkers, Battle, Armor, Traveling, Being Alone, Picking on others, and the herd mother Faith.
Dislikes: Prisses, foals, Sunshine, Happiness, Weak Soq, Flutters, Snow, and being nice.

Gabriel is an a** right off the bat. He only believes in the family and what it stands for. He isn't about to let anyone get close to him and doesn't want any kind of love. He gets that enough from his mother. His father died in battle and that is one thing he doesn't like anyone to talk about because he hates mentioning him. It sets off raw emotions that can cause him to attack you.

He loves battle and everything is a battle to him. Even to talking to other Soq is battle to him because the other could attack at any given moment. Being one of the biggest in the herd he fights a lot and sadly he doesn't have good speaking skills with others. His aggression comes out when he speaks with other Soq including females so he isn't a sweet talker and will do anything to not be in love with another.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 pm
Plots
Breeding Plots will come later when he is old enough.

ALL PLOTS ARE CLOSED FOR GABE AT THE MOMENT!

Bleeding
- With this plot I want Gabriel to be healed by another. He never really paid much attention to his uni heritage so his healing skills are very weak. Not only that, but he will already be injured and the uni will have to heal him. But I don’t just want it to end there. I would love if the uni also shared some kind of knowledge about how to heal. He loves to learn, but might be a little bit of an a** about learning how to be a healer at first. Since his power is more physical then magical. (Male or Female)

Spoiled Blood
- I want Gabriel to become really good friends with a Kalona. Like best friends if it’s possible. He finds them to be the easiest breed to get along with other then the other breeds. His temperament makes him distant with most normal breeds. Maybe they end up doing evil or bad things together. Just something to think about. (Male or Female)

Acid Kisses - NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE ENTRIES
- I want him to fall hard for either a Kalona. It won’t come right away and it won’t be all sweet either. Gabriel isn’t sweet and there will probably be a lot of fighting before he would realize that he actually likes the mare. It’s up to you whether or not the mare likes him back. But I don’t really want this to end up in a breeding. Just a forbidden love kind of thing since it will make him think about his happiness or the family. (Female Only) THIS IS NOT A BREEDING PLOT

Family Morals
- For this I want Gabriel to meet family members of his that he will speak with. As you might already know he is big on the family ways and if someone is out of place he will try his hardest to fix it. So pray if you have a family member that your not screwing something up. He will be right there to let you know that what your doing is wrong. [FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY]

Break
- For this I’m considering breaking him away from his family. I’m not sure it will happen right away since his family is all he knows. So There will have to be a very powerful influence behind why he breaks away from them. It can be any gender and any breed.

My Mask…My Life - NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE ENTRIES
- Gabriel NEVER takes off his mask and it’s for good reason. He is completely different with his mask off and he doesn’t like himself without it on. With it on he is a beast like the ox skull he wears, but with it off he is the kindest Soq anyone will ever know. That is why he prefers to keep it on. He doesn’t like that other side of him. Then his life is pretty much been the same since he was young. He lived by codes and laws within the family so he never had much ‘fun’ in his life. He is known for being a stiff a**. What I would love is if someone can show him a good time. If someone can really make him have fun. His mask probably won’t be removed so it would have to be something that doesn’t involve that. But it would have to be a very persistent Soq. (Male or Female)

My Father..the Hero - NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE ENTRIES
- Gabriel NEVER talks about his father. It’s a touchy subject for him since he basically watched him die when he was a young adult. His mother tends to shove it in his face too so he never gets along with her. I want someone to talk with him, but I would prefer if it was a Soq that has seen a lot of battle since Gabriel has. Someone who knows what it’s like to lose someone in battle.

Rival - NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE ENTRIES
- Gabriel can become pissed off rather easily at Soq and never talk to them again or automatically put them on his ‘list’ of annoyances. He has never truly ever had a rival. Not even when he was little. No one proved himself or herself up to the task, but for this rivalry there will be a little twist. I want them to become close friends. Like best buds, but always end up trying to be better then one another at everything.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 pm
Form

[size=14][b]RAWR GIVE ME PLOTS![/b][/size]
[b]Which Soq do you want to plot with? (Razzi is available right now only) :[/b]
[b]Name of Soq:[/b]
[b]IMG of Soq:[/b]
[b]Which plot?:[/b]
[b]Reason why you chose this plot?:[/b]
[b]Any other plot ideas you have or how you might like the idea to go?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:08 am
POST AND BEWARE! 8D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 am
POST!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! >8D  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 am
*Punts Ishie out* >C  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:36 am
B-b-but.... ;3; *Holds up Lenore*
RP!!!  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:45 am
RAWR! >C
Fill out form *POINTS*
>w>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 am
NEVER!!

Lenore: One must follow proper procedure if they want to see results

Alright alright! Stop nagging me!

RAWR GIVE ME PLOTS!
Which Soq do you want to plot with? (Either Gabe or Razzi or both!) : Gabe!
Name of Soq: Lenore
IMG of Soq: *Insert Lenore here 8D*
Which plot?: Family Morals
Reason why you chose this plot?: Lenore wants to play with her.... what is he? Her cousin? Nephew? XD
Any other plot ideas you have or how you might like the idea to go?: Not at the moment 8D
Anything else?: WHOOSH!!!  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 am
xD Sure thing Ishie <3
I believe he is a distant cousin. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 am
RAWR GIVE ME PLOTS!
Which Soq do you want to plot with? (Either Gabe or Razzi or both!) : Gabe
Name of Soq: Midra
IMG of Soq:
User Image
Which plot?: bleeding
Reason why you chose this plot?: well she isn't pure blooded uni but she can use healing skills to certain degree
Any other plot ideas you have or how you might like the idea to go?: see below
Anything else?: -

RAWR GIVE ME PLOTS!
Which Soq do you want to plot with? (Either Gabe or Razzi or both!) : Gabe
Name of Soq: Ljufvina
IMG of Soq:
User Image
Which plot?: My mask... my life
Reason why you chose this plot?: Ljufa's family is a traveling group so she has been all over the land from her youngest age along with that there is a rule that young adults must leave family when they reach certain age so they could collect experience; they both could teach one another something
Any other plot ideas you have or how you might like the idea to go?: fuse these two plots maybe? Midra and Ljufa are old friends
Anything else?: -  

Agneza

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas