Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Searching for Anything Goes. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Mentality

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 am
Well I guess it's time to find someone new. Whether it be friends or a new lover. With friends, It doesn't matter who they are, I'm willing to be anyone's friend. They can be cheerful, or just depressing. I seem to be both anyway. xD With a lover, there are a few requirements that are necessary...well in my opinion. I'd like someone around my age. 15-17. I would say 18, since it' s only a year apart, but some people don't want to date a person who isn't legal...so eh. I also prefer for someone to live in the USA.

And I only date guys, sorry. :C And please, if you know you're not going to be interested in me, do NOT add me or talk to me. I'd rather not talk to you in the first place if you're going to suddenly disappear and never talk to me again just because I said one thing that got you butt hurt. And my PMs are set to friends only, and I do not accept comments. Just talk in this thread...it isn't so bad. =P

A little about me...Call me Eri. (You will find out my real name later =w=) and I'm 17 years old. I obviously live in the USA. Just get to know me. No need in explaining who I am...that'll take forever.~

~I'd also like a picture. I can't date an anonymous person. I'll do the same.~
Friends can as well...that's just optional though. xD And yes, this is a serious relationship. Not just Gaia. Don't like? Well sorry. I tend to take dating a bit more seriously.

Have a nice day. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 pm
Hey, check out my thread in the forum. I just posted it today so if you want to chat up send me a message on here or in pm!  

MeritGamer

Aged Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:29 pm
x-H i k a r i-x no Tenshi
Well I guess it's time to find someone new. Whether it be friends or a new lover. With friends, It doesn't matter who they are, I'm willing to be anyone's friend. They can be cheerful, or just depressing. I seem to be both anyway. xD With a lover, there are a few requirements that are necessary...well in my opinion. I'd like someone around my age. 15-17. I would say 18, since it' s only a year apart, but some people don't want to date a person who isn't legal...so eh. I also prefer for someone to live in the USA.

And I only date guys, sorry. :C And please, if you know you're not going to be interested in me, do NOT add me or talk to me. I'd rather not talk to you in the first place if you're going to suddenly disappear and never talk to me again just because I said one thing that got you butt hurt. And my PMs are set to friends only, and I do not accept comments. Just talk in this thread...it isn't so bad. =P

A little about me...Call me Eri. (You will find out my real name later =w=) and I'm 17 years old. I obviously live in the USA. Just get to know me. No need in explaining who I am...that'll take forever.~

Friends can as well...that's just optional though. xD And yes, this is a serious relationship. Not just Gaia. Don't like? Well sorry. I tend to take dating a bit more seriously.

Have a nice day. ^^;

Just recommending, but 1. You should probably mention what state you are located in to give those "lucky guys" out there a chance to want to date you if they are located near you and 2. You should show a picture of yourself just because someone isn't going to like someone "anonymous" like you said. If you are looking for them, then you have to be more open, so you should be providing the picture first. My picture is my signature showed as so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:42 pm
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
x-H i k a r i-x no Tenshi

Have a nice day. ^^;

Just recommending, but 1. You should probably mention what state you are located in to give those "lucky guys" out there a chance to want to date you if they are located near you and 2. You should show a picture of yourself just because someone isn't going to like someone "anonymous" like you said. If you are looking for them, then you have to be more open, so you should be providing the picture first. My picture is my signature showed as so.

1. They will find out what state i live in when they ask.
2. I'm not going to post a picture of me to random people. I will send a picture to the person and it'll be a fair trade.

Sorry, but i'm not going to post a picture in my sig. And if they really wanted to know which state i lived in, they'd ask and i'd tell them. I'm not posting crap about myself. It takes the fun out of it. They can discover who am and all the essential info.

Be more open? I pretty much am open. Just not posting 30 paragraphs about myself. Why do that when they can just discover for themselves, and same for me to discover who they are.

No thanks. I'd prefer to not go with your advice. >.>"  

Tainted Mentality

Tainted Mentality

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 pm
Please don't quote my first post. It annoys me. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:46 pm
As a matter of fact. Closed.~
This won't get me anywhere. = 3="  

Tainted Mentality

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 pm
Its up to you, but if i was searching, then I would lose interest in this forum post and other people, as in guys, would lose interest as well unless they are bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 am
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Its up to you, but if i was searching, then I would lose interest in this forum post and other people, as in guys, would lose interest as well unless they are bored.

Sir, please stop asking people ti post their picture and/or location
As said in guild rules (somewhere) you may post as much information comfortable to "you" and "you" alone. If I catch you asking for information again, I will have to kick you outof this guild. Because I have seen you do I for a while now.  

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:33 am
Tainted Mentality
As a matter of fact. Closed.~
This won't get me anywhere. = 3="

Daww, I was kinda interested :c  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am
Mr Asame
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX

As said in guild rules (somewhere) you may post as much information comfortable to "you" and "you" alone. If I catch you asking for information again, I will have to kick you outof this guild. Because I have seen you do I for a while now.

my bad. just trying to help people find their "love" =P  

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tainted Mentality

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:24 am
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Mr Asame
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX

Um, person. You ain't helping anybody find their "love" one bit in this forum.
Who would lose interest? If i recall, one person was interested. Just because i wont say much about myself and not post a pic doesnt mean im boring or they'll get bored. If anything, i'd be bored of YOU if you posted s**t about yourself. I'd rather find out about you then you spoiling it for me.

If you want info from people so much, then don't come in this forum. Kthnxbai.~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 am
Now, sorry folks.
This is still closed.~

Sorry I don't camwhore my siggy and do a description of special ol' me. C:
I just wanna do things different.~ Have a nice day all. =w=  

Tainted Mentality

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 am
Tainted Mentality
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Mr Asame
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX

Who would lose interest? If i recall, one person was interested. Just because i wont say much about myself and not post a pic doesnt mean im boring or they'll get bored. If anything, i'd be bored of YOU if you posted s**t about yourself. I'd rather find out about you then you spoiling it for me.

i already found someone... in less than a week  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:36 am
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Tainted Mentality
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Mr Asame
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX

Good for you.
Finding love so quickly. I'm proud. Unfortunately, I don't believe in love at first sight, or rushing in. Waiting for love to come is my thing.
But congrats. Now please don't post anymore. C:  

Tainted Mentality

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:39 am
Tainted Mentality
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Tainted Mentality
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX
Mr Asame
XxIxLovexYoux4xEverxX

Good for you.
Finding love so quickly. I'm proud. Unfortunately, I don't believe in love at first sight, or rushing in. Waiting for love to come is my thing.
But congrats. Now please don't post anymore. C:

yeah
not that i find it quickly, it finds me. i dont believe in love at first sight as well and rushing in of course is a bad thing.  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff