Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
I feel too old for Gaia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Gaia mind wipe the old people?
  Yes
  No
  I like polls
  What are you babbling about?
  Gimme Gold ^_-
View Results

Shou Night

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 am
Like the title says, this year going around Gaia I've felt too old to be here. Like Gaia is some secret society like the kids next door, and once you pass the age bracket you're mind wiped and sent out to society crying .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:41 am
im 26. I dont feel too olde neither should you.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 am
Nonsense. You're never too old for Gaia. Especially when you can make a kids next door reference.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:18 am
I'm not one to talk seeing as I'm only 30...but I've had friends on here that are in there 50's and still love it. This place brings the kid out of you where other places wouldn't allow.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't think there is such thing as being too old for Gaia. The amount of activities and venues for self-expression is so vast here that anyone can find their niche. 3nodding Mine happens to be in this guild, haha. I'm eighteen, by the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 am
I don't think you can ever be too old for Gaia either. It's no different than other things that attract people online / in reality. Gaia's a great site for all ages. It's got so many varieties of things to do that it can entertain any age group of people.  

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 am
If you enjoy it, then stick with it. I plan on buying the new pokemon game when i'm 50 (if it's still around) You aint stopping my from doing what i like!
I can't see anyone here giving you a hard time about it either! Everyone is welcome! biggrin
(this guy, is in a good mood!)

[Age: 20yrs -40 days]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:39 pm
I don't think you can ever be to old for Gaia. I'm 26 and I still love it...  

borderlinebrutality

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:35 pm
I find age is more a state of mind than time. If you enjoy this site and the youthful exuberance that abounds here, join us old fogies and have a wonderful time here! My age, of course, is legendary, too old for Gaia to even calculate! But I'm not giving up a single fun minute here!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:27 pm
THE Santa Claus
I find age is more a state of mind than time. If you enjoy this site and the youthful exuberance that abounds here, join us old fogies and have a wonderful time here! My age, of course, is legendary, too old for Gaia to even calculate! But I'm not giving up a single fun minute here!

Hahahaha

Shou Night

elyzia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:49 pm

You know, recently I've really started feeling that way pretty strongly... That is, feeling like I'm getting too old for Gaia. Reading people's responses to this thread really, truly helped me, though. I mean, I'm 21, & just knowing that there are people out there on Gaia who are 26, & 30, & even apparently 50, who aren't the least bit ashamed to let everyone know their age & who proudly declare that nobody can ever really get "too old" for Gaia... It honestly makes me feel so much better about my age; it makes me feel like I really have nothing to worry about.
    So thanks a ton for your replies, guys heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 am
elyzia

You know, recently I've really started feeling that way pretty strongly... That is, feeling like I'm getting too old for Gaia. Reading people's responses to this thread really, truly helped me, though. I mean, I'm 21, & just knowing that there are people out there on Gaia who are 26, & 30, & even apparently 50, who aren't the least bit ashamed to let everyone know their age & who proudly declare that nobody can ever really get "too old" for Gaia... It honestly makes me feel so much better about my age; it makes me feel like I really have nothing to worry about.

Pretty much how I felt biggrin I'm glad i'm not some scary old 20 year old biggrin

Shou Night

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
There are plenty of older people here on gaia plus a few guilds especially for them ( I am personally in one of them wink ) I am 24 this year and still on gaia all the time! biggrin
"About as useful as an ejector seat in a Helicopter"User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:11 pm
elyzia

Guy from the Apollo generation says " Too old, no way possible for me to be too old! "  

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers