Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
This plot thread is for all of my soquili. Please feel free to read through all my plots to see if my stallion/mares will fit your plots!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rules

- Please only offer if you see that the Soquili is looking for a fling/lifemate.

- Please feel free to nudge me if its been a while since I've last tagged you! I sometimes forget and wouldn't mind a small reminder. ( I am a slower RPer.)

- If we eventually start an RP, and you haven't responded in a while, I might drop a friendly reminder than I tagged you.
If you do not want this, please let me know.

- If you are interested in a certain plot, please specify what plot this is and post in thread with the soquili you plan to enter in the plot.

- I understand that some people do not have the time to RP so plotting is good with me! .

- If you want things to be a little more private, please feel free to PM me or send me an IM on AIM at lalaalee. I have Skype too, but I'd prefer to be asked for it. emotion_bigheart

- If you have any questions, please ask them here!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Outside Links

[ My Teepee ] [ My Quest Thread ] [ Edited MCCL Listing ] Unedited MCCL Listing | [ FMCCL Listing ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 am
Navigation
Page One

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:23 am
Current Roleplay Thread List
(( If your roleplay is not on this list, please PM me the link. It is possible that I lost the thread. D: Early apologies if I do lose it! ))

Key:
[ Normal ] - Roleplay has been tagged since the last date checked.
[ TAG ME! ] - Roleplay that has not been tagged, and has been noted that it needs to be tagged.

Last Checked: April 4, 2016

Aleshanee's RP (gray)
Blood Red with Envy - Tabitha & Witseidutsei
A Day Away - Nocturne
Walking in Daylight - Corsant
Its a bird, its a...Flower? - Antirrhinum majus
First Meetings - Gypsy Tempest
Antlers and Wings. - Abiron
Moonlight Meeting - Swift Wind & Night Wind
Wind in your Wings - Isabliss
Silent Meets Silence - Zyanya
You Weren't Invited - Xochiquetzal
Must be Mistaken... - Akaaru
No friends? Then, no more tinkering! - Cadhla

Amakehs Olomamusikte (darkslategray)
Day of the Living Dead - Carmine & Lorenna TAG ME! 2
Provoking Bad Habits - Fenggan TAG ME! 1
Creepers and Corpses - Vincent Nail

Ariston (orange)
Teach Me? - Arcadia
Something To Look Forward To - Arianrhold
Fun Times! - Nikita & Chayse
Oh! It glows! - Fireflies

Bellethelia Nesrine (moccasin)
Don't Turn Away - Roman TAG ME! 1

Celaeno (purple)
Slave to Be - Night Wind TAG ME! 1
Future of the Sisterhood - Aviania and Zahraa' [DONE]
Baskets & Snow - Night Wind TAG ME! 2

Concordia Discors (#6a5153)
Same, Yet Different - Fleurite TAG ME! 1
Why are you so different? - Orion TAG ME! 2
Today's a good day to hurt someone - Hiresh
Into the River! - Dice group RP

Diadosi Nosos (#a9b6c6)
Flawed

Ethereal Dawn (#E0115F)
Where's That Basket - Nyoko & Nishant TAG ME! 1
You're Like Dusk, and I'm Dawn - Dameon (AIM RP)
That's Me In The Reflection! - Kaitou
I Don't Know About You - Vencel

Genesis (black)
Why Can't We Be Friends? - Izefiah TAG ME! 1
Through the Trees - Essence TAG ME! 3
What Pretty, Flesh-Eating Roses - Zera Saffron TAG ME! 2
Trespassing. - Koname
TBD - Gin Kageka
Matters of Paternity - Grigori/Eden TAG ME! 4

Khajag's RP (teal)
Cherished Meetings - Moonhoof TAG ME! 2
Bashful and Obnoxious. - Rockstar
Down Pours the Rain... - Arcadia
Untitled - Gypsy Soul
Winter Chill. - Ayaumi
The break down... - Zillah
Never Too Old to Play - Bella Lillian
Blue, White, and Black - Liella
We Are Golden - Flint
Drive - Calanon
A Dash of Mischief - Xaivary
When it's cold outside... - Charlotte
Untitled - AF Final Quest "Journey"
Have you seen...? - Lavanya
Time of Danger - Seethe
Never Again... - Soraven
An End to Winter - Shoshana TAG ME! 5
Stallions having fun. - Ziata'ji
Talking... Its Harder Than It Looks - Nova TAG ME! 4
First Encounters - Dulce Periculum
Wandering into the Woods - Tulgey Cat & minor Concordia Discors basket. TAG ME! 1
Well, you're rather green, aren't you? - Hal O'ween
Going Green - Soul Lexis TAG ME! 3
This is How Good Boys Play - Farren
When you say nothing at all - Kyrone
Mine. - Cadius
Bonding Between Siblings - Dulce Periculum

Millicent's RP (goldenrod)
Well Look What We Have Here... - Razi TAG ME! 1
A Walk Through the Snow~ - Abdiel
When the Rain Passes - Cissia
When One Witch Meets Another - Danari TAG ME! 2
The Pleasures/Woes of Pregnancy - Chepi Angeni (AIM RP)

Naniahiahi (saddlebrown)
Lost - Aiden
A Day at the Beach - Raikinti TAG ME! 2
Smooth Talking - Ausdauer TAG ME! 1
The Days Grown Short TAG ME! 4
Sandy Shores - Rajput TAG ME! 3
A Lost Muse. - Zhu TAG ME! 5
Seaside Melodies TAG ME! 6

Nolens Volens (#6aa19 cool
Won't You Stay Awhile? - Delrialto TAG ME! 1
Out Picking Flowers - Jiibay Siktelamu (AIM RP)
No Time To Help - Chalchiuitl Xochitl (AIM RP)
A Mare in Distress - Kore (AIM RP)
Death's Bells are Ringing - Tinkerbell, Jiibay Siktelamu (AIM RP)

Princess Pocket Lint (steelblue)

Hello little one. - Dmitrria (Dead)
Looks can be deceiving. - Yazmina (Finished)
Grass-flavored Spagettios - Asami (Finished)
Silence is Bliss - Ranulf (Unfinished)
What is this feeling? - Sweetpea (Finished)
Lovely Morning, Lovely Mare - Ellessar (Unfinished)

Moonlight Meetings - Kaim (Unfinished)
Tiny meets Muscle - Amarant TAG ME! 1
Picky Eatings. - Aderes
Cobwebs and Stitches - Burryna
All Growed Up. - Sweetpea
Childhood Friends - Ranulf
What Makes You Tick? - Eilir
Winter is so meh. - Radoslava
Untitled - Ranulf
Meet the Nephew - Scarlet, Duke Sindri (Log)
What's it to You? - Blade TAG ME! 2
Why So Blue? - Timothy Todd

Rayearth's RP (crimson)
Call of the Wind - Rishima Black TAG ME! 1
The Phoenix and the Wolf - Tori no Hi TAG ME! 2
A Gift from Above - Hi No Tori
Greetings Stranger! - Surrender Black

Tempest Wind (hotpink)
You Look Different Than Me... Why? - Morkin TAG ME! 1
Colorful Feathers - Nikita

Tiger's Eye (dodgerblue)
TBD - Liev

Valdis' RP (darkgreen)
Prized Kill - Rainart TAG ME! 1
Pain & Glory - Ruadh Wolfbane TAG ME! 1
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Zombie

Yongliang's RP (blue)
Peaceful Assumptions - Priscilla
Splash - Cherish
Oopsie... Maybe? - Amitola, Ilyrana TAG ME! 1

Other
Set up RP for mindsend: Kura x Yongliang
Set up RP for Cyhorse: Papillon & Khajag
Set up RP for xo -- k a i r i: Amitiel & Aleshanee
Set up RP for hanging gallows: Concordia Discors x foal
Set up RP for samus x: Ariston x foal
Set up RP for Memeha Otome: Khajag x Clef
Roleplay with [x]Natty-Chan[x] - Concordia Discors x Ahanu
Set up Family RP: Millicent, Razi, Enzo, Nikita, and Ariston
Set up RP for Rhea: Kai x Aleshanee & Kai x Ariston

(If I owe you an RP, please remind me! D: I'm human and forget things.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 am
Full-sized Mares

User Image
Millicent
Blurb: Millicent is a foul-mouth, disrespectful mare. She's spiteful and unsociable, besides in the way of cussing someone out. She never learned how to be a lady, but to be tough, cold and cutthroat competitor. All she cares about it winning and the satisfaction of damaging another Soquili's ego. She thinks by putting others down, it will save her the pain of remembering her own failures.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Looking for: "No one and nothing."
A stallion who can play on her competitive nature and foul-mouth. Maybe a Casanova? (Flings/LM)
Breeding Slots
1. Razi (Completed)
2. Caraway (Completed)
3. Open
4. Open

Plots
1. Family RP - She just loves her family, NOT. Her children know all she does it yell and degrade them, and in return, they bug the crap out of her. I'd love to develop familial drama.
2. An Old Rival - If your Soquili is a racehorse too, maybe we could plot our Soquili have raced before. The two Soquili can run into each other again and demand a rematch against the other. (Dice-race?)

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Aleshanee
Blurb: Quiet, trusting, playful, and naive. Aleshanee loves to be near other Soquili, even though she can't really talk to them. She believes that she can get to know someone by just experiencing them, instead of through talking. This brought about her taking an Oath of Silence before leaving her homeland to prove to everyone that had known her that she would be able to communicate while on the grounded world, and still be able to connect to the Gods through silence and prayers because she would not expect hear words from God, but simple understanding through silence. She wants to understand their silence by experiencing silence herself.

She has a big heart that is accepting of any Soquili. She cannot see evil until the other Soquili tries to do harm onto her. Thus, she will blindly interact with evil Soquili, despite being educated about the breeds to be wary about. She knows that there is always exceptions, and a breed is a breed, and it does not dictate how the individual will act given a certain situation.

Looking for: ???
Breeding Slots
1. Abiron *
2. Abiron
3. Abiron
4. Abiron

Plots
- Ultimately, I want to make it difficult for her to fulfill her Oath of Silence.
1. Heal Me - After a vicious attack from a skinwalker, Aleshanee now walks the Soquili Lands with a broken wing. Unable to ask for help, she continues her journey through the Soquili lands in hopes to find someone that can understand her silence, and help mend her wing.
2. Play with Me - Aleshanee loves to play! Tag is one of her favorites since it's the easiest game to start without the need for words (except for the word, "Tag!" Is it really necessary though? xP). Aleshanee just wants more time to play! This is open to any adult soquili or foals. <3
3. Like a moth to a flame. - Aleshanee cannot seem to understand that everyone does not have good intentions. If you have any darker characters looking to toy around with an innocent, trusting mare, feel free to toss your plots this way. I'm also willing to put Aleshanee in a bad situation whether its being kidnapped, tortured, or imprisoned.
4. Your shining armor. - Because I love putting Aleshanee into trouble, she probably needs a savior. This might need to coincide with "Like a moth to a flame." or can be its own plot in itself. C: Maybe the stallion who offers protect to her will turn around and hurt Aleshanee?
5. She's open to any other plot you think she could fit. <3

Aleshanee Inspiration Quotes
"God is the friend of silence. See how nature -- trees, flowers, grass -- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence." - Mother Teresa

"Enough has been said already to effect all that is needful, and that what is wanting is not writing and speaking - whereof ordinarily there is more than enough - but silence and work. For whereas speaking distracts, silence and work collect thoughts and strengthen the spirit. As soon therefore as a person understands what has been said to him for his good, there is no further need to hear or discuss; but to set himself in earnest to practice what he has leant with silence and attention, in humility, charity and contempt of self." - St John of the Cross

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Concordia Discors
Blurb: Concordia Discors is kind of two-faced. She puts a front of being innocent and sweet, but she tries to manipulate the other to her own benefit. She can be describe as being feline-like. She can be quite cuddly and affectionate, or she can be pissy and angry. She's an attention whore and loves it when others compliment her on her looks. When she isn't the center of attention, she can get catty. She will do anything to sabotage someone who she sees as a rival.

Besides being stuck on herself, she has daddy issues. Her father took her and her sister, Dulce while her mother took her other sister, Dona. Her envy grew for her sister, Dona and spite grew for her father. She started to believe that she wasn't good enough for her mother and her father was an idiot for taking her away from her mother.

Orientation: Mostly heterosexual.
Looking for: Drama, open to more flings.
Breeding Slots
1. Warwick (Completed)
2. Bascillus *
3. Lemmiwinks *
4. Shyamal ?

Plots
1. Homewrecker - If you need someone to spice up a relationship, Concordia will do the job. She doesn't care if a boy is single or mated. It's all the same to her.
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Celaeno
Blurb: Born into the Flock, Celaeno firmly believes in the teachings of her herd.

Looking for: Flock plots.
Breeding Slots
1. Night Wind (Completed!) * **
2. Night Wind (Completed!)
3. Night Wind
4. Night Wind

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Valdís
Blurb: Valdís is a collector. Her obsession: dead bodies. She travels the lands in the darkness of night to search out the dead remains to add to her collection. Usually, she’ll look for easy ones that have been left out in the open. If that proves to be unsuccessful, she will resort to digging up graves. She stores her collection where she lives; in a cave not too far from a human village. The stench of death and rot permeates strongly outside of her cave and on her body. She isn’t one for much interaction unless it is fighting over a corpse.

Orientation: ???
Looking for: More dead to add to her collection. (Open to flings.)
Breeding Slots
1. Ruadh Woflbane ?
2. Sheol ?
3. BlackIce (HG)
4. HG's

Plots
1. Is this yours or mine? - I can see Valdís stealing someone's meal. What kind of repercussions would occur?
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Naniahiahi
Blurb: Naniahiahi comes from a distant lands where the climate is warmer and the environment is more tropical. She has a deep love for the sea and the beach. She loves to sing and dance and make accessories in her downtime. She is sweet, calm, and friendly. She may not look like it, but she knows a thing or two about defending herself. She has no interest in traveling further in-land and would prefer to stay in her comfort zone near the beach. Most days she finds herself a little lonely and longs for her family overseas.

Looking for: A lifemate. Currently trying something with Kasthem.
Breeding Slots
1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. Reserved

Plots
1. Family - She's looking for others that can act like a family to her. They don't have to be blood, but someone to treat her like family.
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Genevieve Ann Devereux
Blurb: She is strongly based off of the American legend of the White Lady. See the story under the spoiler.

The White Lady who is said to haunt Durand-Eastman Park in Rochester, New York, is believed to be the spirit of a mother whose daughter was kidnapped and raped. There are also other variations of the story, including one more intricate story, which depicts the mother as overly protective of her daughter, who rarely goes out. When a man asks to take her daughter out, the mother is at first hesitant, but on the daughter's insistence, reluctantly agrees. When the daughter fails to return that night, the mother is informed the next morning that the body of her daughter has been found on the shore of the lake. From her remains, it is clear that the daughter has been brutally raped and strangled. The mysterious man is never seen or heard from again. Another variation of the story depicts the daughter simply vanishing, and the mother searching for her with two large German Shepard dogs. Eventually the mother throws herself into Lake Ontario, and drowns. It is thought that the ghost of the white lady and her two dogs still wander the area looking for her daughter's murderer. The White Lady is said to protect women in the park from men who mean to harm them, and to attack men in the hope that she will find her daughter's killer. (Wikipedia)

Genevieve dwells near a lake where it tends to get foggy, so it makes it easier for her to appear as a ghost. She searches the lake with her German shepherd, Admiral, almost every day for her daughter in hopes for her return and keeps an eye out for the mysterious man who took her daughter. Her painful crying can be heard around the lake, mourning for her missing daughter. She hates males with a passion, believing they are no better than the mysterious man and have ill-intent towards females. She will never find peace unless she finds her daughter or she extracts revenge on the mysterious stallion.

Orientation:
Looking for: A lifemate. Currently trying something with Kione.
Breeding Slots
1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. Reserved

Plots
1. My lost daughter - A young foal/young adult passes by her dwelling near a lake and Genevieve believes her to be her daughter.
2. Get out! - Genevieve witnesses a stallion trying to harm a mare. She steps in to the mare and scare away the stallion. She has no intentions of fighting and since she isn't a real ghost, it helps if the stallion is easily spooked.

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Nolens volens
Blurb: Her father lost her before she could come out of her basket, separating her from what would have been a loving family environment. She was found by her half-sister, Concordia Discors, that took up the challenge of raising her. When she was finally strong enough to leave her basket, Concordia Discors was displeased by the sight of her. Concordia Discors never considered that a filly could be pretty or worse, she would resemble her enemy. Often Nolens volens would run silly errands, like pick flowers or find pretty trinkets left behind by two-leggers for her caretaker. If she failed her errands, her caretaker would hurt her, not allow her to eat, or berate her. She felt like she wasn't worth living in this world.

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots
1. Jiibay Siktelamu
2. Jiibay Siktelamu
3. Jiibay Siktelamu
4. Jiibay Siktelamu

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Bellethelia Nesrine
Blurb: Belle is pretty tomboy. She doesn't really see herself as girly. She'd prefer to be muddy than try to look pretty. Hell, she would prefer a little tousle in the mud over a walk down the beach. She has the capability to be competitive, especially when someone throws out an insult like, "Girls can't do this...". She has a tendency to tease to point where it could be taken as being mean.

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots
1. Maverik (wikdz)
2. Tucker (Kirowyn) ?
3. Tucker
4. Tucker

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Amakehs Olomamusikte
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots
1. Lucius *
2. Contagion
(( I think I am missing some stallions. Please let me know if you were left off this list.))

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Ethereal Dawn
Blurb: Ethereal Dawn is a lover. She is always happy to meet others, regardless of their appearances and attitudes. She tends to cross the line when it comes to personal space by being overly affectionate. Whether it's happily received, it doesn't phase her.

Orientation: Straight
Breeding Slots
1. Dameon Skia *
2. Dameon Skia
3. Dameon Skia
4. Dameon Skia

Plots
1. Too far! - Dawn's affection might be interpreted wrong by a stallion/mare. Maybe they think she's making a move on them? Maybe they develop a little crush on her thinking she's making the first move?
2. Back off! - Have a vicious Soquili that needs a pester? Look no further! Dawn won't be easily scared off. I don't want her head to be bitten off, but she can handle a few snaps at her.

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Hikari
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Dina
Blurb: Restless, outgoing, and adventurous. Dina always seems to be on the move. She never stays in one place for too long before her hooves decide to take her to a new place. She loves exploring new places and meeting strangers, but without a traveling companion, it gets a little lonely.

Looking for: RP?
Breeding Slots
1. Shin-Ah *
2. Shin-Ah
3. Shin-Ah
4. Shin-Ah

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Cordelia
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Mêlon tês Éridos
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Diadosi Nosos
Blurb: Growing up, Diadosi didn't know what was wrong with her. Darkness started to consume her face as a young filly and she didn't know how to stop it. Worry and panic set it, she could only assume the worst. Death seemed inevitable.

Beauty was one thing she felt she didn't have. Too worried with her looks, she tried to hide her sickness away from others. At first, it was easy hiding it. She just had to turn her head away but as she grew older, so did the darkness.

Looking for: Someone to accept her.
Breeding Slots
1. Gloomshade

Plots
1. Tell me I'm beautiful - I need someone to make her believe she is beautiful. This can happen as an adult or as a foal.
2. Childhood friend - I'm hoping to find a foal that grows up with Diadosi, goes away for a bit of time, and react on her transformation into an adult. Maybe this foals is wary of the darkness on her or maybe accepts her.
3. Darkness consumes me - Maybe there are others who suffer with darkness. Do they fear it? Do they embrace it? Diadosi needs to meet someone with the same problem.

#a9b6c6
Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

User Image
Aello "Storm Swift"
Blurb:

Orientation: Bisexual.
Looking for: Flings.
Breeding Slots

Plots

#93215f
Quote:
{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 am
Full-sized Stallions

User Image
Khajag
Blurb: Khajag starts off as a bumbling mess of nervousness and shyness. He would rather be hidden in a crowd than stand out and be the center of attention. Even though he is shy and bashful when meeting others, it doesn't take much to get him out of his shy exterior to his caring and considerate interior.

He tends to get caught up in his own thoughts when it comes to the beauty. One thought leads to another and he's left there standing with a dazed look on his face and would be embarrassed to be caught in a dazed state. He is happy to dish out compliments, but he feels uncomfortable whenever someone holds him in high regards.

Khajag has set himself out on a journey to see the world, never staying in one place for too long. He'll come back to certain places if he has a particular fondness for that place.

Orientation: Homosexual
Looking for: A lovemate!
Breeding Slots Open to flings.
1. Acta Est Fabula (Completed)
2. Iie Namae (Completed)
3. Mansi (Completed)

Plots
1. Homosexuality 101 - Let's just say Khajag never encountered this before, and yet, he doesn't understand why his attraction to males is so much more stronger than with females. Let's somehow introduce the prospect of homosexuality to Khajag in some form? This can be a super flirty stallion that goes both ways and finds Khajag's shy ways adorable, or this can just be Khajag running into a male couple in an affectionate display with one another.
2. The Closet - I need Khajag to get out of the theoretical "closet" because it won't do him any good to deny it once the prospect of being homosexual is out there.
3. Family RP - D8 I will take any family RP I can get.
4. Living in a Herd - Khajag, who has been traveling by himself ever since his arrival on Soquili lands, longs to know the life of a herd. I need someone who can give him the rundown of a herd, and how it can be beneficial to a lone Soquili. It's not likely that he will join a herd due to his nomadic nature.
5. -Insert your plot here!-
Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Ariston
Blurb: Ariston is a happy-go-lucky stallion. Nothing seems to bother him, even when it comes to being insulted. The only two that can get Ariston to show anything other than a 'happy' expression are his sister, Nikita, and brother, Enzo.

He gets distracted very easily by anything that can be considered "bright". He'll head straight to the source, whether it be a brightly colored mare or something as simple as a lightning bug flashing its light, and forgets about his original train of thought. He has a rather big obsession over brightly colored Soquili and will always try to befriend them.

Overall, he's a sweet stallion, but easily distracted. He loves to run, but cannot really rationalize why he runs so much. Despite being told to run by his mother as a young foal, the young colt would always put his energy into running and usually would run past the set goal or area without realizing it. He would only rationalize the need to run, not the idea that it was a race.

Looking for: Friends!
Breeding Slots Closed.
1. Asami
2. Asami
3. Asami
4. Asami

Plots
1. Family RP - I'm always up to any family RP!
2. YOU'RE SO BRIGHT. ilu. - This can either be a romantic plot, or a Soquili feeling a bit uncomfortable with Ariston's interest based on the color of their coat. Either way, I'd be happy to plot this out with anyone.
3. Danger? - Ariston is always on the run. Maybe someone can mistake this as a sign of danger because of how fast Ariston is running from a certain point.
4. Any other general RP. <3

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Rayearth
Blurb: Based from Magic Knight Rayearth, he is one of three legendary guardians. He isn't a social creature. He keeps mostly to himself in a cave far from others. When he isn't in his cave, he's training his body to stay fit and practicing his swordsmanship. He will protect what is his and fight to keep it, but he isn't the type to go out and search for fights.

Looking for: his purpose.
Breeding Slots Closed.
1. Hi No Tori (Completed)
2. Hi No Tori
3. Hi No Tori
4. Hi No Tori

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Genesis
Blurb: Genesis is attuned with nature. He hears the voices of the plants around him and carries conversations with them as if it was a normal occurrence. Hearing the 'voices' allows him to take care of them better. The parasitic plant that wraps around his body is regarded as his pets, each flower bestowed a name.

Generally, he is more interested in the flora than his own kind. He avoids his own kind unless it's his own flesh and blood. He secludes himself to plot of land deep in a forest where he cultivates beautiful and deadly plants. Anyone who comes across his garden and deemed unworthy will be used as a meal and fertilizer for his 'babies'.

Looking for: Worthy individuals to join his garden.
Breeding Slots Closed.
1. Gin Kageka (Completed)
2. Gin Kageka *
3. Gin Kageka
4. Gin Kageka

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Tempest Wind
Blurb: Born into the flock....

Breeding Slots Closed.
1. Kamunyak ?
2. Leikaleesiah
3. Leikaleesiah
4. Leikaleesiah

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Jeremie
Blurb: Jeremie is a blood-thirsty stallion. He will use his charm and good looks to seduce a lovely mare into spending a night with him. Affections turn into a bloody mess and he's more than willing to clean up the mess. He'll use what healing powers he can muster to fix up the mare before passing out from his imbalanced diet.

Looking for: All the beautiful girls.
1. Caitlin (Completed!)
2. Ardat Lili *
3. Fiona Belli *
4. (Reserved for HG)

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Gyousei Kageka
Blurb: Gyousei is one self-loathing, the color of pink-fearing, and gloomy minded stallion. He can't stand to look at himself or some of his family members because they are pink. He especially finds himself very fearful of his tree companion and avoids looking at it whether it means moving his body awkwardly so he doesn't have to arch his body that may put his tree companion in the field of view. Despite fearing some of his family, he still loves them in his own gloomy way and would never leave them. He has a soft spot for plants and nature, like most of his family.

Looking for: A lifemate, preferably no pink and natural in colors. Bonus if nature themed. It helps if she is willing to join Gyousei in his father's garden.
Breeding Slots Open for LM.
1. Pirata Noctis (Completed)

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Wildfire
Blurb: Wildfire is a daredevil. He pushes himself to an extreme. His greatest pleasure is flying. He loves the wind beneath his wings and flowing through his hair. He can be a little reckless, getting himself in trouble when it can be easily avoided.

Orientation:
Looking for: A lifemate, but a fling is possible.
Breeding Slots Open.

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Julius
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots Open.
1. Eternal Sonata *
3. HG's
4. HG's

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Non Omnis Moriar
Blurb:

Looking for: A lifemate.
Breeding Slots Open for LM.

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Nochtli Saguaro
Blurb: Nochtli is rather wary of any other soquili, being abandoned by his mother for not being female and his father never being a part of his life he does not trust anyone to stay around or even care about him. He has no interest in really holding conversations with others and would rather chase them away then allow them to linger around for any sort of time.

He is not violent in the sense of going out and malicious planning on harming others, however he will not hesitate to use force if you bother him for too long or threaten him. Nochtli will also not aid anyone, at least not for free and not willingly. Anything dealing with others will be rather begrudgingly if he is forced to do it, and depending what it is he may be more willing to deal with the consequence then actually doing it. Nochtli will not go out of his way to help anyone, everyone is on their own to him much like he has spent his life.
He does take on the nature of caring for plants, tucked deep way in the darker parts of the forest he takes care of a small garden with rather dangerous like plants. Nightshades, foxgloves, Rosary Peas, Daphne, Moonseeds and others. He prefers that no one knows where it is and that no one destroys it.

Nochtli only travels at night the day is much too bright and sunny.
The only real friend he has is the eye that lingers on his back and the cactus’s and plants that he cares for. (Snipped from HG's plot thread)

Co-owner Agreement

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots
3. HG's
4. HG's

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Ravi
Blurb: Ravi is a lover and a fighter. He will woo the heart of any mare that is able to catch his attention. He will sing them songs and romance them. He's quite the little boisterous one. (Snipped from Elixir's plot thread)

Looking for: All the lovely mares.
1. Niamh (Trying)
3. Tahti (Elixir's)
4. (Elixir's)

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Aethon Erebus
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots Not looking.

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Mateo
Blurb: A happy-go-lucky fellow. Mateo keeps his father, Khajag, company on his travels. Mostly because he feels the need to look out for his dad, despite knowing that his father has been traveling on his own for a while and can handle himself. A small part of it comes from the fact that his father hasn't found his "true love" since most of his children has been to act as a surrogate or helping out mares who wanted children.

Orientation: Bisexual, but more attracted to males.
Looking for: A lovemate.
Breeding Slots Open to donate.
1. Emancipation *

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

#314a45
Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image
Emmerich
Blurb: Despite his parent’s issues, he turns out relatively normal. Determined, hard-working, and serious. He tries to meet his mother’s expectations of being the best racehorse his mother could ask for but an unfortunate circumstance leaves an injury during his foalhood, leaving him with a painful limp that prevents him from racing ever again.

Breeding Slots

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

#c2aa6b
Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 am
Mini-sized Mares

User Image
User Image
User Image  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 am
Mini-sized Stallions

User Image
Yongliang
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots
1. Koi-Koi

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

( Blue )
Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Phantom
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

( #a9c8c3 )
Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

Khenan Ball
Blurb:

Orientation:
Looking for: An full/mini sized aquatic mare
Breeding Slots

Plots
1. ...
2. ...

( #ada2c9 )
Quote:
(•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:38 am
Female Familiars

User ImageBlurb:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots:
1. Phurtle *
2: Little Monster *
Family Lines:
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Children:

Quote:
(๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots:
1. *
Family Lines:
Parents:
Children:

Quote:
(๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots:
1. Elros Sirran *
Family Lines:
Children: Eventide, Pavi, Maya Sirran, Breeze.

Quote:
(๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
Looking for:
Breeding Slots:
1. Tatsuo *
2. Adiyu *
Family Lines:
Parents: Kosetsu x Saariq
  • Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    Family Lines:
  • Parents:
  • Siblings: N/A
  • Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. Fenikkusu *
    2. Lucius *
    Family Lines:
    Parents:
    Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents:
    Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents:
    Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents:
    Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents:
    Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents:
    Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents:
    Children:

Quote:
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

• Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:40 am
    Male Familiars

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for: Not looking.
    Breeding Slots:
    1. Paprika *
    Family Lines:
    Children: (Paprika) - Percy, Coriander, Criollo, Cardamom, Cocoa.

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. Whisper *
    2. Zev *
    Family Lines:
    Children: (Whisper) Silence, Corporal, Caress.

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. Petunia *
    Family Lines:
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
    User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    _Parents: N/A
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents: Paprika x Isi
    Siblings: Percy, Criollo, Cardamom, Cocoa.
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
    User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents: Soyala x Wynn
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents: Demi x Elros Sirran
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents: Ra x Sakura
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

User ImageBlurb:
    Looking for:
    Breeding Slots:
    1. *
    Family Lines:
    Parents: Adelfa x Tako
    Children:

Quote:
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 am
    xxx  

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:42 am
    Name: Celaeno
    Nicknames: N/A
    Breed: Generation 1 Harpy
    Personality:

Mother: Unknown.
    Father: No One Significant.
    Siblings: Unknown.
    Mate: Currently matched with her slave, Night Wind.
    Children: Rave, Tempest Wind.

Breeding Slots
    o1. Night Wind - CC'd December 2010
    o2. Night Wind - Currently trying in MCCL.
    o3. ???

Plots
    o1// Family RP - I'm always up to any family RP, or family drama!
    o2// Your Son? - Because her son Rave left the Flock, I would assume questions would be raised by other harpies. If Celaeno caught word of this, she will not be pleased. She would not know how to react and will not know what to say if questioned. Maybe a harpy will be so brave and question the violent harpy herself?
    o3// Have You Seen My Son? - Despite her son being born male, Celaeno still cares a great deal for her son. She will try and search for her son and question other Soquili, and if the Soquili is not willing, she will make she or he answer by force.
    o4// A New Slave - For any members that need their male captured, Celaeno will always be willing to put a male in their place.
    o5// A Girl - Celaeno wants a baby girl. If anyone is willing, I'd love for a harpy female born into the Flock to RP with Celaeno while she is still in the maternal mindset.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 am
    Name: Valdís derived from Old Norse valr "the dead" and dís "goddess".
    Nicknames:
    Breed: Regular
    Personality:

Mother: Possibly dead.
    Father: Possibly dead.
    Siblings: Unknown.
    Mate: None.
    Children: None.

Breeding Slots
    o1. Sheol (~Masamune~)
    o2.
    o3. Co-Owner's Breeding

Plots

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 am
    Name: Rayearth comes from made up word meaning "Land of Light"
    Nicknames:
    Breed: Half Uni
    Personality:

Mother: Unknown
    Father: Unknown
    Siblings: None
    Mate: Tori No Hi (MoochiLove)

Breeding Slots
    o1. Tori No Hi
    o2. Tori No Hi
    o3. Tori No Hi

Plots

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 am
    Name: Naniahiahi comes from the four o'clock, a flower used for leis; literally, "evening beauty."
    Nicknames:
    Personality:

Mother: --
    Father: --
    Siblings: None
    Mate: None yet.

Breeding Slots
    o1.
    o2.
    o3.

Plots

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
    Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 am
    Name: Genevieve Ann Devereux. Genevieve from Old German meaning "white wave" or Celtic meaning "of the race of women". Devereux is of Old French origin. Probably a place name having to do with water "eau", or related to Everard (Old English) "board hardness".
    Nicknames:
    Personality:

Mother: --
    Father: --
    Siblings: None.
    Mate: None yet.
    Children: One is deceased.

Breeding Slots
    o1.
    o2.
    o3.