Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Welcome to my plot thread, created solely for the development of my Elekk mare- Nhekayla.
Please enjoy your stay, and posts are welcome here! n__n

So my goal is for one day, in the distant future, to have 'Kayla reach the rank of an elder. But that is only a glimmer of a hope, since she has a long way to go as far as developments go. She is still very much a clean slate when it comes to her character, and I want to create a vivid history and storyline for her to thrive on. From the good to the bad, every little step will help to better fulfill her personality and put her on the path of becoming a great leader.

In a nutshell, the best that I can describe 'Kayla is that she is a kind-hearted but stern mare. Her militant background gives her a strong and formidable figure, but her lack of experience in combat makes her gullible and sensitive when it comes to confrontations. Highly alert, Kayla is well-trained for focusing on important tasks on hand. But with the pressure of war becoming a distant past, there are tender, maternal, and almost openly cheery changes to be seen in her disposition.

What she will encounter and how they affect her (both short-term and long-term) are a mystery, but to get the plots started, here is a basic list of things I'd like to see her involved with:

[X]Welcome to the land of Soquili. (rped with Saluki )
So with little to no knowledge of the WoW story, I've simply made it so that 'Kayla is bred and born from a distant, war-torn country. It is there that she grows into young adulthood, and is sent on her very first battle alongside comrades. The event turns into a disaster, with 'Kayla fleeing in a blind escape. Running far and without pause, I would like her to encounter a Soquili-native to run into and get her acquainted with the land. Whether it is a kind welcome or not, either option is just fine.

[X]Why are you so little?!? (rped with Oloneric )
This will be 'Kayla's very first encounter with a Usdia. Baffled by their tiny size, she would be convinced that they are all just....strange foals. Whether the Usdia can prove her wrong or not is yet to be seen, but I can imagine Kayla behaving cautiously and almost maternally towards the petite Soquili that she does encounter. This can be for either a baby or adult Usdia, and how long they stay in 'Kayla's company can be discussed.

[X]What a big bad wolf... (rped with____ )
This will be a tense and open encounter with the legendary Skinwalkers of these lands. While 'Kayla is wise enough to avoid crossing their paths openly, she will be unaware of their prowess and become a target regardless, either by them finding her or her stumbling in one's territory. And even with Kayla's childhood training in combat, she'd stand no chance against the powerful predator. How she escapes and to what extend the injuries are can be discussed.

[X]The miracle of Unicorns. (rped with____ )
After her rough scuffle with the Skinwalker, I imagine Kayla will need extensive treatment. Here, I'd like her to meet a Unicorn that is able and willing to heal her injuries.

[X]Mentor of Mine. (rped with____ )
For this plot, I would like Kayla to find a battle experienced Soquili to become a sort of pupil for. This individual would better enhance her own skills as well as help her overcome her own fear and hesitations towards combat. She would remain in this tutelage for a single season, before being left behind to fend for herself with everything she had learned. The species or gender of this role does not matter.

[X]Fierce and Female. (rped with____ )
Kayla gets a face-to-face reality check with a harpy mare. In this scenario, she will meet up with one from the winged clan and curiously ask of their ways and beliefs. This could end up being an amiable conversation or a heated debate, depending on the attitude of the Harpy and how stubbornly the two argue. In the end, it will be an enlightening experience for Kayla to see such a structured and strong sample of a mare's lifestyle.

[X]Horns of a different kind. (rped with____ )
Here, Kayla will come face-to-face with a dark kalona. For whatever reason, be it a scrap of food or a tortured familiar, Kayla will challenge the Kalona in combat. While she may not win, I'd like to see it end in some sort of draw, as proof to her developing in her strengths. If not that, then an rp with rolled numbers to determine the victor would be fun too. Let me know!

[X]Daughter of my joys. (rped with____ )
For this plot, I'm looking for Kayla to adopt a daughter temporarily or permanently. The breed or age does not matter, but it will be a long time commitment. Kayla will come to cherish and protect the girl, giving her a life that she never got to enjoy. One of freedom and self discovery, and not constantly scheduled with training and narrow standards of perceiving life. In return, the daughter will blossom into a strong mare, with an equally strong bond to her foster mother. Details and scenarios can be further discussed.

[X]Another Steed from the Wars? (rped with____ )
Soooo apparently there are many different shapes and forms of steeds in WoW. And I'd love for Kayla to meet up with a vast array of them! Friendly or not, any roleplay here would be much enjoyed! Especially if it is a stallion that she meets. xD

[X]Do not judge from my appearance alone. (rped with Sylviana )
Just like it implies, this will be an rp involving one of the darker species of Soquili, or even a half-breed with hybrid features. While Kayla will be hesitate and hard-pressed to believe, this individual will actually be a kind if not misunderstood character. The two would chatter, for whatever reason, and Kayla will come to learn that not all individuals are to be discriminated based on their lineage alone.

[X]Son of my errors. (rped with____ )
For this plot I would like to see Kayla adopt a son, the age and breed does not matter. ALSO, this can come before/during/after the same plottage as adopting a daughter. That choice can be discussed later. But for this adoption, it will not have a pleasant outcome. Perhaps he takes her combat training to a dark level, and instead of fighting for what is just he fights for self-fulfillment. Or maybe an event happens where the son feels betrayed by Kayla's actions/decisions and he views her with spite. Either way, a rift will form between these two and where it goes from there is a mystery~

[X]???? (rped with____ )
Have another plot idea? Post it in this thread! 8D

Also, Tip says hello!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:42 pm
For, Why Are You So Little?!? - I can offer up Oloneric as either foal or adult. He would probably find her pretty darn fascinating with all that armor than she wears. I also have several other Usdia I could use as well, but Oloneric is my favorite of them to RP at this point.

For, Do not judge me by my appearance alone. - I can toss Yanamari your way. Yanamari is a kind and sweet natured girl who can be a bit shy when meeting new faces. She resents her Kalona blood and wishes she was a full Kirin like her mother was. She also highly dislikes when people judge her based upon her Kalona traits alone, so it may work well for this plot.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:53 pm
What a big bad wolf... might be a good plot for my wolf purewalker Ghostpaw to get involved in. I've been looking for more RP for him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:05 pm
I have a Wow stallion - Ironforge, he's a Knightly type and makes it a habit to train others into Knights as well. He's Beta of the Moonglade herd which is home to several other Wow Soquilli and he's always open for RP heart  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:48 pm
@She-Ra
Alrighty then, I am open for either or of the two you've listed. 83 But to keep my muses from getting fried quickly, can we just rp one of the scenarios for now? If you pick which one you'd prefer then I can start a thread?

@Jynk
Yes please! Do you mind starting a thread and I'll reply when I can? 83

@Jet
Sounds like it'd be a fun encounter! Do you have to start the rp though, since he is within a herd aaand I don't know if me starting would be considered trespassing? Lol I'm not sure but let me know!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:11 pm
How about we start off with the one for Oloneric since his muse works the best for me. Once that ones done we can do the Yanamari one.  

She-Ra of Etheria

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:44 pm
We've discussed this before, but.. |D my Zisor for the fellow warrior plot?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 pm
@She-Ra
Here is our rp. 83

@Musica
I wouldn't mind that encounter! Do you care ot make the beginning post please?

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:43 pm
Nyhility
@Jynk
Yes please! Do you mind starting a thread and I'll reply when I can? 83

Sorry it took me a moment to get back to this, but I haven't started the RP only because I wanted to discuss some things in terms of where the RP will go and what will happen. Skinwalkers, especially pures, can be volatile and Ghost is very aggressive, so I wanted to go over things first before the RP so we're on the same page. I hope that's alright. You can PM me or I'll PM you tomorrow about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:05 am
Hiya! I'd like to offer up my Sylviana for your Do not judge from my appearance alone plot! =D
She's always wanting to meet people who would be willing to talk, even if it doesn't start out in talking.  

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:31 pm
@Sherbert
If you can start a thread and link it to me, I'd love to!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 pm
Welcome to the land of Soquili- I could throw out my Lavander who is quite knowledgeable and very motherly to anyone she meets. She would guide her and help her to get asscumsted to the land  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 pm
@Nukido
I wouldn't mind that rp to happen, if you're still interested. 83

[bumps thread]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:23 pm
[poke] c;  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 pm
Tag for you. Sorry for the delay, somehow misplaced the link to that RP.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff