Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

And so a search will begin that I expect will be a long, and bumpy, but of course, when looking for true love, what else can you expect? This thread is specifically made for my stallion Thane. I am looking for a perfect female harpy to be his life mate but there's a lot of requirements, not just from the mares, but from her owner as well. Further down you will read about what I'm looking for, Thane himself, and how you can play a part in his life.

Please realize that I am aware that he is a colt and I don't plan for the first female to post in here to be the one for him. He will not start to be put in breeding raffles asap, either. RP will be required for this, to even be considered so I hope there is no harm done in beginning the search now. (Plus, I like the idea if he met his lifemate while he was foal, even though she was grown, and then once he's an adult, they fall in love blah blah blah. You'll read about a lot of my sappy plot ideas later down there as well.)

Basic Rules and Need To Knows
Please read everything before posting or suggesting something.
Be nice to others, as in don't down grade their ideas or pets, or don't get grumpy if I don't pick you.
I'll probably be checking in here often, but I don't reply for a few days, feel free to message me.
I'm very open and compromising on many things, but if I'm set in something, that's the way it is, sorry.
I'll add or edit these rules AND thread depending on the need.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm
The Many Requirements

• Must be a female harpy. (Pure blood or semi--semi must have the appearance of a harpy.)

• Obviously, they must have chemistry or love for each other. It doesn't have to be sappy love, but they can't hate each other by no means.

• She must be open to OOCly life mating. I am aware that harpies don't life mate ICly if they're in a flock, but they do have their favorite stallion that's not allowed to be used by other females. If she isn't in the flock (which is okay) then it doesn't really matter, I wouldn't think.

• Must be role played at least twice. (Once for the meeting / joining together, and again with his family.) We can do some background, but they need to be role played so that they are RP-qualified in breedings.

• The most difficult thing I believe in finding the perfect female for him will be because of how I obtained him, and how I want to use his foals. I got Thane through a newbie giveaway, where all the baskets of Reii-Yuki and Jericho's baskets were given to people with 2 or less soquili. I want to give away at least two of his baskets. (Maybe one from his first, one from his second, etc.) This is why I want them role played and life mated. So greater the chances of getting three baskets. (I'll also want to push for elderhood one day.)

• If she is in the flock, he must still have access to his family. There is ideas of how I think this can work below in the plot ideas section.

• I'd like her to compliment him color scheme wise, but that is not my top priority. If you have most of that above, and you look amazing with him, you'll have a greater chance with him. Simply put.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Thane and His Future

So this little boy you see here? Yeah well he's going to grow up to be one fierce guy. Grown Thane is a warrior, or guardian of sorts. He's very serious, but mild tempered, and quiet at times. He wants nothing but to do good in the world, as much as he can, really.

But, him being the foal that he is right now, he sees the world as a giant mystery. He only has eyes for his mother, father, and his 'older' brother. I don't think he'll ever love a mare besides his mother, though, but that doesn't eliminate feelings for them. He's just that way. His father, he wants nothing more to do than please and make proud. And well brother's are brothers. They fight, bicker, and try and one up each other, but they do love each other. That is always the same.

Family and protecting are Thane's most important priorities. This is not something that will ever change. He tolerates the "evil breeds" (skinwalkers, kalona, etc.) as he knows there are evil and good in every kind, but he will step in to aid anyone, from anything.

To check out his family, and most details about him, go to his teepee page.

(If you've met and can do all the requirements, and believe that Thane and your mare can make something work, if only a friendship, personality wise, please read on.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:53 pm
How Can You Fit In?

There are some plot ideas I have, and if you think your soq (of any kind, gender, etc.) can fit in with, or want to just simply role play with him, have at it! Especially if you think it will help in his quest for elder hood.

• As foal, Thane plays by the ocean with his family often. Perhaps your harpy mare, scouting out male captives, food, run-aways, anything happens by him and they have a chat. You leave him to carry on with his family, and leave smiling at the cuteness of any other curious colt. Well... time passes and once again, you're away from the flock, and happen to be injured. (Kalona? Animal? Skinwalker?) and the now grown Thane has arrived to your aid. He recognizes you immediately as he had been fascinated, or even obsessed with your kind, yet you can't seem to recall? He spends time with you, making sure your wounds are healing, and making sure that what ever it was doesn't return to finish the job. You might eventually remember that one blue colt by the even bluer ocean. His personality enthralls you, and him having just set out on his own, looking for adventure, suggests to protect you for longer than your recovery.....
    *** This also would work had you not be in a flock.

• Perhaps you don't even meet until he is grown? Perhaps you try and capture him into the flock as good breeding. This can go several ways. He might agree out of curiosity, or he might fight back with all his might. If OOCly he actually is taken into the flock, he will have to leave eventually for his family. I want him to stay in touch. If this can be done with out him joining, then that is alright also.Which ever way, I want him 'free' but of course in service to your one mare as her guard, not pet. He wouldn't appreciate being seen as a pet. He could earn his right to being her equal perhaps?

• Perhaps you and him team up, by chance? Against some sort of enemies. Either one of you sees the other being attacked and you jump in to help? You think you work well together, and stay partners and fall for each other later?

• If she is in the flock, and it ends up he must join to be with her, and guard her, perhaps she can enjoy strolls or journey away from their home lands often, and while he and her are out, 'drop by' to see his family. He can work with this, so long as he isn't cut out of their lives. I don't know about his children though. We will just have to wait and see.

• These are literally random thoughts. Please if you have any ideas or suggestions, POST THEM! <3

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm
Reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 pm
Reserved.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 pm
Reserved.

And post away. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 pm
*noogies* <33  

Gekokoko

Gekko

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
-smothers Geko with my love- <333

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 pm
8DDDDDD <33

Good luck with you mate search! I will have Raj send a basket of food later for the wedding celebrations* <33

*is smothered in all dis love* 8B <3

Gekokoko

Gekko

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm
Pft. I'll get the basket with a gaping whole in it, and empty. >8c -prods Raj-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 am
ITS OK I will horse-proof it. I hope >8  

Gekokoko

Gekko

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 am
But how can you guard against a mosterously sex stal like RAJ? DDD8
IMPOSSIBLE I SAY!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:46 am
I GO IN BLINDFOLDED D8

its hard ;~;