Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:43 pm
Weeelcome. <3

My herd count is currently at 5; 4 stallions, 1 mare.

Each has good plottage and plot ideas that perhaps you can involve yourself? c: Have a look and feel free to message or post. I do warn you that my responses tend to be average 2 paragraphs, maybe more if my muse is being good. Don't expect 4 paragraphs if you wish to RP.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm
S T A L L I O N S

( click certs to be linked to their teepee page for more info. ; 3; )

User Image
Pavitra

Prospect: Elderhood?

Looking For: General RP, RP with Adalyn's family

He is currently 'single' though he is raising a family with a mare, Adalyn. His first breeding was given to Chastity during the 2011 drunken mixer. They produced two daughters, Avia (below) and Radiance. He is unknown to them. He has now had his second breeding with Adalyn that produced 3 boys. Each has/will have a condition that correlates with the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. (Damir, below, is a mute, being the speak no evil.)

User Image
Thane

Prospect: Warrior then Elderhood; Elderhood Thread

Looking For: Training, family RP, Harpy RP, any sort of learning lesson

Thane is VERY close to his family. They live together near the ocean, where he grew up. He likes to watch the waves rather than swim. His wings aren't very fun in the water, but the smell and sound are very soothing to him. He wont venture far from home, unless to train. He wants nothing more than to be able to look at his father, and see the pride in his eyes, and know he would be able to defend his mother, his home, and anyone else in need. I'm very interested in involving him with the harpy culture.

User Image
Cato

Prospect: Territory Overlord

Looking For: Dessert soq RP, and general RP

Cato is chock full of baggage. He comes from the dessert lands, as a pretty high up royal. The son of the "alpha" you could say. He led a large chunk of territory in the dessert, and it was planned that Cato would be the one to take it once his father saw fit to step down. His parents were very choosey for their eldest, and he was planned to life-mate a mare named Tamara. She was lovely girl, strong, and proper. Cato was more or less indifferent, but knew he'd grow to love her. He never got the chance though. His younger brother, Amnon thought he deserved her more than Cato, and he loved her. In a fit of rage, Amnon abducted, tortured, and murdered her. When Cato found out, a fight broke erupted and Cato killed Amnon. His parents had no choice but to banish him, and Cato is now exiled from his homeland, left to wander any where else. He is currently a clean slate with nothing happening thus far.

User Image
Damir

Prospect: Captured by the flock?

Looking For: Foal, family RP, maybe a bad experience with an evil soq

Damir is a mute. No one, not a single soul, has heard him utter a single syllable. They're unsure whether it is a condition with his vocals, or if doesn't want to talk, but either way, they deal with it. He's fairly good with communicating and doesn't really want much. He plays like other foals, but is very, very shy and scardy. It doesn't take much at all to frighten him and he will be the first to back down.
Because of his submissive attitude, I'd like to think that Damir, as a young adult, will be captured into the Harpy Flock. His family will be devastated, and his younger brothers, especially, will be outraged. I expect that they will hunt for him, having no idea where he'd gone. While in the flock, I'd like Damir to grow to enjoy it, having good experiences within the walls. It would be interesting if his brothers, and possibly other members of the family, plan an escape to free him, only to find he was happy there. (Of course he'd miss his family terribly and be so happy to see them.) If he either returns leaving his family, or stays with them depends if he finds a harpy to claim him as a "preferred pet". If so, he would probably return to her. If not, I can see him going along with them, but always wondering about the harpies.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 pm
M A R E S

User Image
Avia

Prospect: Skinwalker (when ever they make raven.)

Looking For: Evil soq rp (kalona proffered), battles, and ruing someone's life.

Avia never knew her father, and didn't much care for her mother or sister. As a foal, she was taken in by a half-kalona mare, Kesha, and raised to fight. She aspires to be as strong and deadly as possible, and wishes nothing more than to be powerful and in control. Her first breeding is to go to Ireul, and then to Samael. Her reason for picking these stallions is simple. She wants strong foals. Hopefully after her first breeding, she'll have the opportunity to become a skinwalker, before her second one. If not, oh well. She'll be a skinwalker at heart. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 pm
Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooost.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 pm
♫♪♫♪ ▪▪▪▪ Dreams are meant to be followed...

-would offer but lacks anyone really interesting for RP-
Dx

...And realities to be denied ▪▪▪▪ ♫♪♫♪

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:15 am
Mewsings of An Angel

83 It's fine Mew. <3
If you'd be willing to put on of your mares in danger (example: cougar attack, or something else where they can't defend themselves) Thane would love to come to her aid! c8 He needs a rescue RP. haha

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:58 am
All updated. xD Phew.
If there's ANY owed tag from me, please don't hesitate to post or PM me with a "hey, tag" thing. <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 pm
We should have sibling RP and Daddy/Son(s) RP. ;D

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:12 pm
xD Defiinitely. And include Nuk too.

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:12 pm
Roman Foi

Yes! 8D

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:13 am
I would love to throw my upcoming custom child at Thane and/or Cato! She is a half-kirin based off Rivendell who is rather delicate, secretive, and somewhat nocturnal. I could easily see her getting into trouble on accident due to her curiosity, if you still need someone for rescue rp or more. As for Cato, in a sense she and her twin are royalty as well, exiled for their own particular reasons.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 am
Oh, have you obtained the slot yet? o:

Ol-j-man

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 am
Ah, sorry! Yes, she's on her way, got her from Agneza's slots.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff