Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The Captain Swap Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recurring Apocalypses

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 am
The announcement was made this morning that KittyKat62 has stepped down from the position of NSTG Captain due to offline issues. I'd like to use this thread to bid farewell to Kitty, and welcome Ebony the Peacian to her new position as Captain.

And so, you can post in here to say congrats to Ebony and farewell to Kitty.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 am
KittyKat62
Hi Kitty. I didn't get to know you much over the year that I've been in the NSTG, but I'm sure you were and are a great leader! I wish I could've gotten to know you, it would've been pretty cool. c: Take care in the real world!

Ebony the Peacian
Eb, congratulations on becoming the NSTG's captain! You are very well suited to the role, even though I know you'll be busy in college next year, too. You can handle it, right? SUPAH FRANNEH~ Why haven't I met you in real life yet? We live so close! I just wanna give you a huuuuug. c:  

Recurring Apocalypses

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 am
KittyKat62 CIAO~

So now it's Ebony the Peacian's reign of terror um...I mean, Congratulations yer highness 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 am
Recurring Apocalypses
Eb, congratulations on becoming the NSTG's captain! You are very well suited to the role, even though I know you'll be busy in college next year, too. You can handle it, right? SUPAH FRANNEH~ Why haven't I met you in real life yet? We live so close! I just wanna give you a huuuuug. c:
Thank you, Annie! heart While I'm away at college, I'll definitely ask Daypaw to step in for me; for example, I think that she's going to be in charge of putting together the Halloween event and starting the Christmas event prep in November. She'll also have the opportunity to spearhead some smaller events, like a Valentine's event, St. Patrick's, and Easter.

I wanna see you, too! heart

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 am
n7aphasia
KittyKat62 CIAO~

So now it's Ebony the Peacian's reign of terror um...I mean, Congratulations yer highness 4laugh
Haha, thank you! But surely, it won't be a reign of terror. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Recurring Apocalypses
Thank you, Annie! heart While I'm away at college, I'll definitely ask Daypaw to step in for me; for example, I think that she's going to be in charge of putting together the Halloween event and starting the Christmas event prep in November. She'll also have the opportunity to spearhead some smaller events, like a Valentine's event, St. Patrick's, and Easter.

I wanna see you, too! heart
Sounds delicious. o:  

Recurring Apocalypses

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:02 pm
Ebony the Peacian
n7aphasia
KittyKat62 CIAO~

Haha, thank you! But surely, it won't be a reign of terror. whee

OH GOD NOT EBONY!! razz

Just kidding You'll do great Ebony, we love you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm
HoganT
OH GOD NOT EBONY!! razz

Just kidding You'll do great Ebony, we love you.
Love y'all more. heart  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:38 pm
To Kitty: Goodbye Kitty. I've known you as Captain of this guild ever since you became Captain. ( I'm not sure of that. That was a long while ago) I'm sad to see you go, but I understand your reason. Goodbye and good luck.

To Ebony: From the work I've seen you do, I would say that no one else would be as much qualified as you to become Captain. I wish you the best during your reign of Captaincy and I hope that it will last a long while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Congrats Ebony <3 Kitty will be sorely missed.

And I disagree- it will be a reign of terror, but only in the best possible sense of the word heart You shall reign with much swag.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 pm
PebbleDrop856
To Ebony: From the work I've seen you do, I would say that no one else would be as much qualified as you to become Captain. I wish you the best during your reign of Captaincy and I hope that it will last a long while.
Aww, thank you, Pebble! heart That's so sweet of you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm
Daypaw

Congrats Ebony <3 Kitty will be sorely missed.

And I disagree- it will be a reign of terror, but only in the best possible sense of the word heart You shall reign with much swag.

pirate Swag is what I'm made of. (Actually, I'm made of marshmallow.)  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Swag and marshmallows go hand-in-hand, yo. You can take your swag and marshmallows on camping trips.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:43 pm
Wow, we are definitely the cool kids! 4laugh I never really got to be Kitty's friend...  

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm
So um miss lady ma'am boss...where be our treats 4laugh  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items