Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Looking For A Gaia BF Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm
User ImageHey
Im 17, english and straight. love watching anime, hanging with friends and music.
Looking for a fun, intresting and funny person to be with. Must have a good personality. If you wanna know anything about me just ask.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss

you must be an angel or this is fate for me to run into you, and you are beautiful by the way and I'm 19 and Asain  

no longer vaild

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:32 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

you must be an angel or this is fate for me to run into you, and you are beautiful by the way and I'm 19 and Asain

Well, thank you. It nice to meet you. My name is Bliss and you are?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

The name is Kevin, and Bliss, that is a beautiful name  

no longer vaild

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Hehe thank you, Kevin. So what do you like to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

I watch anime, read manga (like most typical Asian xd ), I also like to shoot guns, and play video games, I have some what of a big list but these are the big ones so far  

no longer vaild

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:46 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

I watch anime, read manga (like most typical Asian xd ), I also like to shoot guns, and play video games, I have some what of a big list but these are the big ones so far

Lol, wow. I like to do stuff like that to. See I'm a bit of a tomboy. Ya I know not the best kind of girl for a gf, huh? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:49 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Lol, wow. I like to do stuff like that to. See I'm a bit of a tomboy. Ya I know not the best kind of girl for a gf, huh? sweatdrop

that's okay, I'm pretty chill when it comes to the type of women i like cause every girl i meet is unique so just be yourself  

no longer vaild

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

that's okay, I'm pretty chill when it comes to the type of women i like cause every girl i meet is unique so just be yourself

Hehe ok, well do ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Hehe ok, well do ^^

yep! so tell me where are you from?  

no longer vaild

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Hehe ok, well do ^^

USA Tennessee. I'm stuck in a little country start that ain't got anything good to do lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Hehe ok, well do ^^

USA Tennessee. I'm stuck in a little country start that ain't got anything good to do lol.

lol I'm originally from California but currently im in Alaska (notice my sig, it explains why I move)  

no longer vaild

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Hehe ok, well do ^^

lol I'm originally from California but currently im in Alaska (notice my sig, it explains why I move)

The Army? Wow I don't think I could do something like that. I love my country, but I'm not good with the whole war and killing thing. I know Idk anything about the army, but it still scares me...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Hehe ok, well do ^^

The Army? Wow I don't think I could do something like that. I love my country, but I'm not good with the whole war and killing thing. I know Idk anything about the army, but it still scares me...

this is a bit of a turn off ain't it? since I told you that I'm in the army now?  

no longer vaild

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Hehe ok, well do ^^

this is a bit of a turn off ain't it? since I told you that I'm in the army now?

No no no, I don't mind you being in the army. I'm just saying I'm not brave enough to do it myself.  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff