Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 am
BUGGY'S PLOTS

welcome to my plot thread. yes i do have another one, but it got too confusing so here is my new sparkly one! in this plot thread im just going to post one or two soquili at a time and once i get the rp that i want for them ill take em down (at least thats the plan, we will see how on top of things i can stay) so go ahead and post your offers and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

side note for skinwalkers: the majority of my plots revolve around my two purewalkers, if you would like to rp with them, but dont want to be hurt, then just let me know. on the flip side I also do a lot of hunting RP's and if you need someone to injusre your soquili, then just tell me how much damage you want and we can set the lazers to fright night!

see a soquili you want to have babies with? ill mention in their post if they are looking or not. i generally wold like at least one or two RP's that explain why they like each other/found themselfs with baskets, so keep that in mind. just PM me with any offers.

enough talking...onto the show!
My Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 am
First comes the Frost...then comes the Bite

Frostbite here is looking for some RP. She needs to get out there and test the waters. im not looking for any injury or fighting rp, i just need to work out her personality a bit. so offer stands open to anyone who wants Purewalker rp but is not looking for injury. now i cant say that she wont attack you, she has a tendancy to get a little excited. also please no kalona, not this time. i have pans for that later. so offer away!

User Image

sorry, if you are looking for some sexy purewalker babies your gonna have to look somewere else. Frostbite already has a mate to make babies with and spread evil. watch your back, you might find that the purewalker takeover is closer than you think ;D

Da List: (just so i can keep track)

A Haunting Howl

Family Ties-Finished

The Fox and the Hound

Scary and the Scared

Tip of the Iceberg

You Dont Scare Me...Part 1

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 am
Yes They are Real

this is my boy Kenton. i have some big plots coming up soon so im gonna put him here so i can keep track of everything. if you would like to rp with him be my guest. he is strong and proud, the protector of a Cerynei herd. he takes his job seriously and is ready to protect his herd at any cost.

User Image

sorry, he is not looking for a mate, in fact he already has one. well soon enough. after some good old fashion rp he will be set for life, if you know what i mean.

Kenton's Current RP's

An Unexpected Secret-finished

Tip of the Iceberg

Have you Seen him

Fancy Breeding Tracker

Riri sept

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 am
Kawoni Lillian

User Image

This here is my Girl Kawoni. i am posting her in my plot thread for my own personal sanity. she has some great potential to be a really deep and well thoughtout character, but i will need a lot of rp and personal plots to get her there. the best way for me to gain a grasp of her personality is to just sit and rp the heck out of her. these rps will be taking place after she leaves her first love.
things that need to happen:
-i would like to rp what happens to her son and how he ends up in her fathers herd, so i need to contact the owner of her son
-she needs to have a few rps that show the life she lives traveling with her young daughter. these will be self rps done by me.
-she needs to meet her second love, so i need to get in touch with the owner of her second mate.
-there will rps with her new mate and her daughter
-this will be were she slowly starts to turn against her new mate and starts to become paranoid
-her daughter is old enough to leave, so she runs away from her mother who has been slowly losing it, and only tells her new step-dad where she is going. this will take place right after Kawoni has announced she is pregnant.
-then from there we will see what happenes, i know she will leave her second mate, but after that she is a blank slate. her destiny will be determind by her third mate. will he be kind and caring and show her that not all love is false and abusive, or will he be dark and twisted and push her ferther into the paranoid feelings that she is gaining towards kalona and others
-after her last breeding she will run into her father, this will be a fun self rp were she gets to recap her life and either confess to what she has done and return home to join his herd, or she will run ashamed and live her life as a hermit.

Kawoni Lillian's RP's

Late night Thoughts (self RP)-finished

Strange Child (self RP)

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:07 am
User Image

Sakura for RP with either/both? XD

She's never met a purewalker (or a skinwalker for that matter), but over the course of her life she will find herself constantly crossing paths with them through her plots. I think it'd be nice for her to meet one that doesn't appear to be too bad (AKA doesn't injure her, though an over-excited attack is okay).

And she's always up for meet and greets XD She's a nice, friendly and social mare who can talk a tail off a donkey. She's a good Soq to RP with when trying to get a personality set up <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 pm
i would love to RP her with Frostbite, ill start and pm the link to you. i hope guild RP is ok.  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:59 pm
yup  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 pm
*runs past with Nightstalker and Ghostpaw* <3  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm
oh oh! could i possible bug you for some family rp?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:09 pm
yup just chillin here  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 pm
sbuggy166
oh oh! could i possible bug you for some family rp?

Sure you can. I haven't been paying much attention to rp lately because.. well, those I've been doing scenes with are all busy.. and I've been distracted stuff, too. If you see me on AIM, hit me up.. or PM me. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:55 pm
bump  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 am
sorry for the slow responces, i was moving, but am all settled now and will be quicker with teh rps  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 pm
just moving this back to the top ;D  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 am
Oh, oh, idea alert! Maybe Kenton & Cali should run into one of your purewalkers, or one of them could go after the babies (either Tin & Enaran or the others, need to talk to Mei)... Cali needs non-friendly RP. ;D What do you think?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff