Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Military District | The Sherudon Armory [Waypoint Delta] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Sherudon Armory. For countless centuries the Sherudon Family have done their part in protecting the village by inventing, forging, manufacturing, and the distribution of weapons for the Hidden Rain Village. The rain water spring is fed into the shop below the cottage for the process of heating and cooling metals in shinobi weaponry.

The upper level of the armory acts as a home for Hiro Sherudon, a current Rain Shinobi as well as the Squad Leader of Squad 14. The other resident of the armory is Hiro's father, Natoya Sherudon.

After rising to power as the Sandaime Amekage, Saku Hatake had this Armory upgraded into a full blown weapons manufacturing facilty. Now much larger, it is here that all of Amegakure's abundant weapons emerge.

Hiro Sherudon's Chest

-A Photograph of Squad #14, the first squad Hiro ever taught
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:16 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro returned back to the house, filled with determination, and grit for the simple acceptance of Nayely Sensei. "I won't let you down Nayely, Ill show you I can take a life." Sitting down at the table Hiro began drawing out his plan. He first started by looking over the bingo list of allies, and enemies, and then he drew out a map to his target. "This will prove to Amekage Sensei that Im worth more." Rounding up his papers," Hiro went down to the armory to restock, and supply his projectiles. The Special Jounin knew things may get tricky, and had prepared for the worst. Once his holsters were filled Hiro took off into the night.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro had made his way in route to the Amekages homestead, when he had passed his own. I suppose I should clean up before entering the presence of the Amekage herself," thought Hiro as he noticed the Suna ANBU gear he was wearing. He slid open the door to the upstairs as he made his way to the bathroom, leaving the sack of Suna headgear on the table. The Special Jounin looked at his scruffy self in the mirror; covered in sand and dirt as his hair was almost over his eyes. "Sigh....I suppose its time to cleanup." Grabbing the shears Hiro cut his hair into a presentable fashion. Wasnt short, but his hair was no longer as bushy. As he switched into his Ame uniform, Hiro left the Suna ANBU gear on the table as he grabbed hold of the bag of Suna headgear.

User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:21 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro walked into the lower level of the armory as he began to sharpen the newly modified Windmill Shuriken for an enhanced sharpness. the sparks flew from the spinning stone as the blades edges became more fine. The cold look on the boys face was of a promise he had failed to keep. An hour had come, and gone as Hiro prepped his larger projectiles, and re-stocked on the smaller ones. The other two members of the team were to arrive soon as Hiro climbed the rickety stairs to the upper level of the hours where him and his father lived. When he got upstairs the room was dim lighted as the special jounin scurried for something quick, and easy to eat before his team arrived when suddenly the creek of a chair in the distance could be heard. Turning to confront the noise Hiro found only his father sitting in a chair, holding a peculiar object. The object was the bloody burlap sack of Suna gear....

"What is this Hiro?" questioned the father holding up the sack.

"Its Nothing," replied Hiro not wanting to talk about what he did in the past few days.

The father stood up, throwing the sack of masks and headbands as it hit Hiro in the chest, scattering onto the ground. "Where did these Suna masks come from?" questioned the father more aggressively.

"I dont want to talk about it," Replied Hiro trying to hide his past.

His father looked annoyed as he drew a strong backhand to the side of his sons insubordinate face. "It was you wasn't it? Your the ghost everyone is talking about!"

Hiro couldn't look his father straight in the face without seeing the disappointment that was always there. "I did it because...I wanted to make everyone proud."

The father pushed Hiro into the kitchen counter with a fiery rage, and then backhanded him once more. "You thought this would bring pride?! You made a fool of the Sherudon name!"

A gash on the side of Hiro's face drew blood as the fury within the shinobi boiled, only to be released by his fathers next words, "Killing five innocent shinobi....you were half the shinobi as...."

"As Kazuma!?" Hiro said interrupting his father. The special jounin towered over his father, finally standing up to him. "Kazuma is dead! Why don't you love the son thats still breathing just as much as the one that died on the battlefield!?!"

"Because no son of mine would have done what you did." replied Hiro's father, intimidated and upset, he did not know what else to say.

Hiro's mind virtually came to a freezing halt as those words echoed in his head, basically stating that he was disowned. "I see," Hiro stated as he made his way to the front door in search of his team. This building would act as another hollow memory to Hiro from now on.

thefire158

User Image

Special Jounin can perform:
10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:45 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Tails1990

User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand shouldered his way into the building, holding Red over his shoulder. He dropped him unceremoniously on the ground. "You get him, next time." He said. "I found his on the floor out cold. If you have any water, just pour it on his face." He suggested, and sat down, looking over his weapons very briefly, and laid out a map. He took his survival knife and pointed the blade at a location in the Land of Stone. "I've got a safehouse here with supplies...just in case...nevermind. Anyway, if we need to restock or hide out, we oughta meet up here. It's hidden behind an outcrop of rocks. What're the mission details specifically? Got any leads?"

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 5 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
42/48
S [8] | J [9] | C [12] | G [24] | AS [37]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:47 pm
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro did not want to stay inside this place a moment longer as he grabbed Red by the collar, dragging him outside. Along the side of the house was a water drum that collected the consistent rain water for the use of cooling weapons straight from the fiery forge, but in this case it would be used to wake up Red as Hiro dunked his head into the tank. As they waited for Red to reach consciousness he turned to Armand. "This is a retrieval mission much like the first mission we went on to the sound village. Our target was last seen heading west toward the earth country, her name is Noriko."

thefire158

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand bit his lip, thinking about the specifics. "Rock's been fairly active recently. So the rumors have said. I'm not sure how much resistance we'll encounter...and I'm not sure if any Rock officials will attempt to protect or keep Noriko. Is lethal force authorized for others?" He thought about this and looked at his weapons. A wooden sword for genjutsu, and a survival knife. "Well, at any rate...it works out. We can stakeout at the safehouse if need be."

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
42/48
S [8] | J [9] | C [12] | G [24] | AS [37]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:26 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

"Woah woah woah!" Red opened his eyes brightly without his mask, just his eye mask, abd looked around on his a** sitting on the ground, as he looked at Hiro and Armand, which whom he felt ome hatred towards that guy, and asked "Whaat the (beep) happened?! Where am I? What's going on? What's that a** Armand doing here?" since the last thing he remembered was that he was in his mansion eating brownies and freaking out on Zatoshi. He freely expressed himself as always with no remorse at all. He put his mask back on that was on his right pocket, and just felt pissed even at Hiro right now for being taken out of his home.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

"Sorry for the rude awakening Red, but we have a retrieval mission to take care of. I believe Armand collected your things." Hiro then turned to Armand in acknowledgement as he waited for him to hand Red his equipment. Once everyone was ready they would make their way in search for their lost comrade.

thefire158

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:59 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X

Red looked at Armand, and then back at Hiro, as he said "Why does he have my equipment?! What the hell am I doing here in the first place?! You haven't told me anything Hiro! What's with the new look? Where have you been lately?! I've been worried sick, bro!" he said worried, as he finally stood up, and just took his own stuff from Armand. He wasn't feeling very nice for being taken out of his home in a good rest, and especially since Hiro didn't even greet Red when he returned to the village... he had just been away for days, yet Red heard nothing from him.

He already had his primary equipment around his waist all the time, which was his hero belt, and his gloves, but Armand had his red kunais and red ninja stars, shaped like Xs. Red was very pissed at the moment, both at Hiro, at Armand, but especially at Hiro, which seemed to be the leader of this pack here.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand dropped a small black bag in front of Red. "Managed to rummage it together on the way out. If you're missing basic equipment, replenish it here or at the safehouse. This is an armory, right?" He said with a shrug. "Try not to irritate me on this mission, and I'll do the same. We're stuck together for a while, so deal with it." He told him with narrowed eyes. He now addressed the entire group. "Well, now that we're together...is everybody good to go? I'm carrying some provisions just in case, and I've got messenger clay birds in case anything goes wrong." He noticed that Red was obviously clueless. Which was to be expected with the way he dragged him out here. "Hiro, go over the mission one more time. You sure there aren't any grey areas?"

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
48/48
S [8] | J [9] | C [12] | G [28] | AS [38]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:43 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro shook off the disappointment of his father as he listened in, and out of what Armand was saying. "Huh? Right, this is a straight forward retrieval mission of the Amekages daughter, Noriko. We are ordered not to use any violence of the sort unless she refuses to return to the Hidden Rain." Hiro then gave a glance almost like their Sensei, Kemuri. "Is that understood!?" With that being said Hiro led the way to their first destination, The Earth Country where Noriko was last seen heading.

thefire158

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:54 pm
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X

Red X cracked his knuckles, as he looked at Hiro angrily, whom didn't answer him in the least, and said lowly "Doesn't matter what the orders are... you hurt her, and you get hurt too... doesn't even matter if it's you Hiro. I made an oath." he said almost devilishly. He made an oath to protect Noriko. She was like a little sister to him, even though he hadn't seen her for a long time. Red X was the most pissed that he had been in a VERY long time. He looked at Armand disdaintfully, as he said "I don't care if I irritate you." He then got his masked face really close to Armand as he said in a mad tone "You don't get in my way, and I won't get in yours, got it? I call my own shots here! If you two dare put a finger on her to hurt her in any way... I'LL TAKE YOU BOTH DOWN!" he said menacingly, and then he moved his cape, following Hiro, but now with four eyes all around him, forever putting survaillance on both. He painted something on the tip of his scroll, and it was a worm. The worm took life, and attached itself to the back of Red's cape, as it looked to the back for Red X's back eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:23 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

"Relax Red, your not the only one with a devoted oath here. She's just as much a sister to us as she is to you." Hiro wasn't going to put up with childish attitude any longer. The past few weeks of the special jounins life made his heart cold, and bitter to the point where it felt minimum sympathy for child like innocence. "Alright, lets move out. I want to get ahead as much as possible while we have nightfall." With that said Hiro led the show, dashing off towards the gate.

thefire158

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X

Red X just followed up behind Hiro, not even going to speak another word, but he thought How is it that I don't trust what you're saying Hiro? What happened to you? Red was full of questions who needed to be answered, yet there were no answers... Hiro didn't even speak to him like a brother anymore, like a best friend... he was just a statue of what he was before. No smile, no happiness, no sadness, only pain. Hiro seemed to be only a shell of the former ninja he was. This troubled the hero, Red X, but he had to shut up and continue. From this point on, he knew his mission was more reconnaisance and information gathering, more than it was to retrive a Rain shinobi. The information he needed... was from Hiro himself.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff