Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
♡ ♡ Sya's Plots ♡ Love ♡ War ♡ Adventure ♡ ♡ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!
Feel free to stay and look around.
PMs welcome.

CROWN CULLEN and ANNABELL GRACE are both looking for love.
Scroll down for more details.

I will do guild, PM and AIM RP.

AIM: syaoranpuu
My teepee: Homeward Bound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am
User ImageName: Fusion
Temper: Fiery

Personality: Fusion is a fiercy character, cheeky and unpredicatable at times. He is very passionate about everything he does, and usually can't stop himself until it is complete.... which often leads him to trouble as he doesn't usually realize it is wrong until it is too late.

He is jealous that his brothers both have wings and he doesn't BUT he likes being like his Mother, his lack of wings only makes him all the more determined.

History: Not much to say at the moment. He was born into a loving family with his two brothers.

Plot ideas:
  1. Double Trouble! A friend that Fusion can get into trouble with. Female or Male doesn't matter. It could be that his friend is trying to keep him out of trouble but ends up going along with him anyway so that he isn't alone.

2. Mistaken food....? I can see Fusion trying to do something nice for his family -such as bring food home- but maybe he finds a pile of ready prepared food and thinks he is just really lucky so takes it, not realising it is stolen. Then the one who the food belongs to could come after him.... what happens next is up to you!

3. Ghost hunting I was thinking that Fusion hears a ghost story.... and decides to go looking for it! This could be either a soquili that is rather 'ghost' like or maybe just pure white that he mistakes for a ghost, or perhaps it is him and another hunting for the ghost.
    Hania Shen is going to tell Fusion some ghost stories and show him that ghosts actually exsists. I would still love for him to share this with another foal or a friend of some sort and go hunting on their own!

4. Family RP Up for any kind of family RP.

5. Other ideas? Let me know! I am open to anything.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 am
User Image Name: Demon
Temper: Devious
Mate: Cherish
Rival: Santeria
Nemesis: ???

Personality: Demon often believes that he is the baddest thing out there, of course he is also more than willing to fight in an effort to prove it. This has left him with a lot of scars, but also a lot of experience. Over the years he had developed a keen strategic eye.

He has a tendency to claim things as 'his', and hates it when anyone tries to take those things away from him. He often punishes them by destroying something important to them and leaving them alive to live with it, at times he really is ruthless and unforgiving. A true Kalona.

History: Demon was born into a family of Kalona's and Dragons, making him very proud of his heritage. He does however believe that everyone should fight to prove their worthiness to continue living.... a huge believer of 'survival of the fittest'; that said he can be a hypocrit at times since he will protect fiercely those things he believes to be his own. Including his mate Cherish.

Demon kidnapped Cherish in 'his' forest, and after listening to her singing decided that he simply had to have her forever. He knows there is a plan by her family to try and steal her back.... and this is something he CAN NOT allow! So much so, Demon is raising an army to fight them and keep what is his. He won't admit it but he has an extremely soft spot for Cherish, and any children they have together will also be cherished in the same ruthless manner.

He has undergone a quest to discover the origins of black magic; and will continue to develop his skills so that he can get stronger and stronger. Since Demon doesn't believe in fighting fair he will gladly use his skill on anyone who stands in his way.

Plot ideas:
  • Save me! I think it would be interesting for Demon to stumble across someone who is either in the captivity of someone else, or in a bad way after finally managing to escape them.... since he was twice held captive by Blood-Queen Lana'thel this would bring back bad memories, and it would be interesting to see how he reacts to it.

NOTE: If you are interested in this plot but don't have a soquili who under someone elses control I would be happy to offer Lana'thel to be the slave master.

• Raising an army. Demon will take anyone willing to fight to join his army. He will even go as far as kidnap their children, blackmail them, scare off their food supplies and simply make life uncomfortable for them until someone joins him. He usually only asks for one or two fighters from a herd or group. Will you end up being part of his army?

• Kiss me...? I would like him to meet a mare that simply won't take no for an answer because they have a crush on him. If this is a kalona (or half breed) or at least someone who will stand up for themselves he won't try to kill them.....

• Nemesis! I really want Demon to have a Nemesis. It could be male or female, winged or not, it doesn't really matter as long as they have an attitude and cause him trouble. They would have to be prepared to take a few attacks and for him to return the favour by making life difficult for them in return.

This could be plotted really big, so please toss any ideas my way and I will share some of mine XD

• Fights? Always good to keep up his training and skills. If you do NOT want him to use blackmagic please tell me before we RP or I shall assume that you are fine with him using it.... depending on where the fight is in the timeline will decide how effective his power is.

• Other...? Any ideas? Let me know.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:28 am
User Image Name: Crown Cullen
Temper: Noble
Mate: None
Idol: Maion

Personality: Crown is a very charitable creature, happy to lend a hoof or to give up his food supplies to those more needing than himself. He loves his family dearly and would do anything for them.

Crown has always been hyper aware of the feelings of others, and because of this he strives to make them happy at all times.... the only thing he has ever truely done just for him was join the Miakoda herd protectors as he had always dreamt since a foal of being just like Maion (the herd's guardian).

History: Crown was brought up in the Miakoda herd, and has no intention of leaving it. He is currently going through training to be part of the protectors and will soon be ready for a mission of his own.

Plot ideas:
  • A Lifemate. For the longest time I have contemplated what to do with Crown, and part of me would love for him to find the perfect partner. I don't care what form this takes; female, male or even a mini breed. Part of me wants to lean more towards a male since that will force Crown to really choose something for himself.... it wouldn't be easy, since no one in his herd is gay he wouldn't have much concept of it and would likely see it is 'wrong' to start with. But I think for the right and patient male it would become a relationship that would rival all others.

• Family/Herd RP Any RP is great!

• In need of help. Due to how he has developed I think Crown would be very reluctant to accept the help of another, believing that he should be the one helping them.... but perhaps learning to accept that even he needs to accept help will allow him to develop and grow as a character. I was thinking that maybe he goes flying and gets caught up in a storm.... he is forced to land but breaks one of his wings on impact. Either he will need to be healed, or will need directions home since everything is so different on the ground.

• Other...? Let me know, I am open for anything.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 am
User ImageName: Drashi
Temper: Passionate
Domain: Dragons
Mate: Possibly Serenity <3
Herd: The Miakoda Herd

Personality: Drashi is a very passionate, though at the moment he is rather depressed at times.... he blames himself for all the bad things that have been happening within the herd.

History: Drashi is a rather scared character, although most of his scars on his heart. As a foal he lost his sister and entire herd to a SW attack, he followed the blood and found his sisters body that he held and clung to for three days before Maion and Chandra found him. Maion took him under his wing and as far as the herd was concerned Drashi was Maion's son. In return for all the support, love and care he wanted to do his best to help protect the herd... and so he trained and became a warrior.

However, when SWs attacked his new herd he felt guilty and shame as well as fear that it was going to happen again. He had been away with the woman he loved and his two sons....... but Arianna left him in search of adventure and if that blow wasn't enough she also took one of his sons with him. Heartbroken Drashi started to withdraw himself from the world, he would take duty after duty on the board of the herd, refused to sleep and eat much and one day snapped and attacked an innocent called Serenity.

Plot Ideas:
  • A friend in his time of need Drashi will start to get better due to interaction with Serenity the mare he hopes will become his lifemate; that said it would be really nice if he could find a friend.

• A student. Drashi is really dedicated to his duty as a protector, and would be happy to pass on a lesson or two while he travels. The person he helps would have to either need the training, or want to become a knight or something similar.... Drashi wouldn't want to help someone who would abuse their skills.

• Family RP All types available.

• Other...? Open to any ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 am
User ImageName: Sophia Phillipa Hale
Temper: Dainty
Mate: Kristan
Herd: The Miakoda Herd

Personality: Sophia is a very fragile creature at times, as delicate as she is beautiful. She doesn't like to see anyone in pain and will go out of her way to help. She loves telling stories, and enjoys looking after foals and younglings.

History: While she was still waiting to be born and placed into her basket her mother experienced great difficulties, this left Sophia as a rather sickly child. Due to this the herd kept her close, worried she would get hurt or be lost to them as quickly as the wind changed. But as she grew up her strength slowly grew also.

Every now and then Sophia would manage to sneak away, but on one occasion she encountered a fierce Kalona (called Demon) who trapped her and hoped to use her against the herd.... luckily for her she was found by another foal (Kristan) who helped her escape. Soon after Maion found the pair, healed them and took them home.

It was a few months later when the Kalona tried again, he managed to steal her away and use her to blackmail her herd for aid. Left with no option Maion decided they must go along with the fiends plan.... that is when Drashi volenteers, deciding that he was the next best fighter the herd had and Maion was needed too much due to recent issues.

As she grew to a teen she found herself wandering off with Kristan more and more, until one day they got the sucked down a river to a far away place. Too afraid to leave him alone Sophia refuses to fly away and instead walks along side him. It is during this time that their love for each other becomes more obvious.

Plot ideas:
  • (Foal) HELP ME! It would be fun to have someone try and save Sophia from the Kalona (Demon -see above-). But he proves to be too strong leaving her helper injured and bruised while he whisks her away.

• (Teen) Sing me a song.... Sophia realises she doesn't really have any special talents, due to being protected so much as a child she simply never had the room to explore and discover things for herself... it would nice for her to meet someone who teaches her how to sing.

• Family RP; Always welcome.

• Other....? If you have any ideas for her, just let me know! Open to pretty much anything.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 am
User ImageName: Annabell Grace
Temper: Gentle
Mate: None -looking-
Alternative view: Wingless cert

Personality: Annabell is a gentle character, she hates to see anything in pain or in trouble and will go out of her way to help if she can. That said she is afraid of anything 'dark' looking, fearing that it will cause her death. As a foal there was a prophecy made by their herds shaman saying that 'she was destined to a marriage that would be written in the stars, but would be taken from this world by a soul of pure evil', because she is not ready to die to does her best to avoid anything that could be considered 'pure evil'.

Annabell enjoys singing and dancing, and always does both with a smile on her face. Entertaining others with her skills she isn't afraid of getting others to join in with the festivities and fun.

History: Pretty much a blank slate right now.

Plot ideas:
  • Love! She isn't really looking, but I would like her to find a lifemate. Someone who can protect her and help drive away the shadows and fears that have rooted themselves into her mind.

• Star gazer. Annabell loves to watch the stars and to read them to predict the future as is tradition within her herd. I think it would be fun for her to run into another mare (or a stallion) who would later become her best friend. Their friendship would bloom based on a star reading.... I was thinking maybe she gets it completely wrong (well, mostly) and they end up laughing about it.

• Other....? Any ideas? Toss them my way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:31 am
User ImageName:Shalar
Temper: Protective

Personality: Shalar fears his own mind. On the surface he is a protector, longing to keep those he considers 'his' close and safe, yet as he grows he starts to understand that there is a darkness within him. Although it is mostly hidden he hears it whisper to him, a need for blood and death that has no place in Shalar's life.

Sometimes he stuggles with this inner darkness, and when that happens he seeks solitude, yet he always forces it back. Shalar tries to choice his own path, longing and wanting with all his heart to be seen as 'good', to be 'good', to be the protector that he had been as a child.... yet he is fearful that one day his actions will take over and he will not be able to hold back. This fear makes Shalar moody at times, he has never told anyone of the darkness within himself.

History: Shalar was born into a very happy and caring family, he loves them all dearly and will do anything to protect them. But as he grows he starts to hear whispers... telling him to destroy and kill. This forces him to seek out solitude.

On many of his wanderings he comes across a mare called Denika, and for a time he feels whole, less sinester and dark. Yet a part of him fears that he will hurt her and so he tries to keep his distance from her.

Plot ideas:
  • A fight to remember I would like Shalar to be forced into a fight, perhaps it is because his opponant is getting too close to Shalar's family for his liking. During this fight I would like him to feel the darkness within him.... and be left with a choice. Walk away. Or destroy the creature.

• One with nature It would be nice for Shalar to meet someone who was very in tune with nature, who could almost feel the emotions of the forest. It would fascinate Shalar... and give him something to think about.

• You're.... like me? I would like him to meet someone who also has an inner darkness, to show him that he isn't the only one and as long as he trains himself to only unleash it on his enermies he will never corrupt himself and become evil.

• Family RP Always open!

• Other...? Got an idea? Want a random RP? Tell me!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 am
User ImageName: Felina
Temper: Patient

Personality: Generally Felina is a mare of few words, she is searching for the one SW that killed her mother before her eyes as a foal... making her a very determined and focused creature. However due to her mixed blood she isn't always very stable, and finds herself in extreme agony from the mixture of her blood. Felina isn't cruel though, she has never attacked or injured anyone who didn't deserve it -in fact, no one who wasn't a SW.

She spends a lot of time on her, training and trying to better herself. She doesn't feel safe anywhere which is why she doesn't stay still for long. In many ways part of the reason she hunts SWs is to try and feel safe....

Felina is superstitious.... she wears her pendant because she believes it brings her luck, and she didn't leave her hiding hole as a foal to aid her mother before death because she believed her mothers threat of being haunted from the grave.

Felina is often shy around others who are not threats, she doesn't know how to interact as she was never taught.... it makes her nervous, though she is unlikely to admit it.

History: Felina's mother was killed before her eyes as a child, and ever since then she has done her best to destroy those of his kind in an effort to find him. She will not forgive any SW.

Plot Idea:
  • SW! She hunts SWs for a living so it would be fun for her to get the chance to track and fight a few. Her wings are so torn up from fighting that she can't fly... would be fun to RP some of the fights that she recieved her wounds from.

• Need rid of a problem? Perhaps your herd is being hunted by a SW, or a SW has done some damage to your land? Well if Felina is passing through she would be happy to investigate and rid you of your problem!

• Other...? Toss your ideas my way!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:33 am
Post 10/15  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:34 am
Post 11/15  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 am
Post 12/15  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 am
Post 13/15  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 am
Post 14/15  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:38 am
Post 15/15

Feel free to post now if you want =D hehehe.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff