Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Organization XIII Rebirth [Remake][Accepting]OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:12 pm
[This is a remake of a somewhat popular rp I had in the past that I feel like revisiting. The basic plot will be the same as before, though the story like, and characters would probably be different this time around]

500 years after the chaos Organization XIII had caused they are born again in new bodies. Even after 500 years the people are still not so forgiving. Each person endures either abuse, hate, or just bad luck.

In the 20 years since her birth the reincarnation of Xemnas who just happens to be a princess has never found one person who didn't either hate, or ignore her. Can she gather the rest of the Organization, or will her daily struggle take a sudden end? Who knows really?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:17 pm
Key Location

Ikkou Chuushin is a peaceful Kingom bathed in strong light.

1000 years ago a heroine with a keyblade had saved the Kingdom from the darkness. Momoko Kobayashi had become the queen. Her family ever since then had ruled this kingdom.

The Queen of the country has more power than the King. In fact if the king has children before be becomes King that child will be unable to ascend to the throne. In most cases they become knights.

Other locations may include

Radiant Garden [Hollow Bastion]
Silent Hill
Raccoon City
Disney Castle
Santa Destroy
Shadow Moses
and more  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:19 pm
Rules

1. No godmodding, or at least don't overdo it. I'd rather no one actually do it though.
2. No mary sue characters
3. Proper grammar, and avoid one liners please
4. No cybering
5. PM Profiles, don't care about title, but make it clear that it is for this rp.
6. Keep the gore to an acceptable level.
7. Please stay active  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 pm
Organization Profile Bases [Can be used for reincarnated characters in general]

Username:
Name:
Reincarnation of:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Appearance:
Theme:  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm
Organization Profiles

Username: Otakon BK
Name: Bikki Kobayashi
Reincarnation of: Xemnas
Likes: Cooking, soda, video games, designing houses, drawing, games, movies
Dislikes: Being ignored, being hated, pointless hate, Xemnas
Bio: Even though Bikki was born as a Princess her live is less than great. She was named before she was born, but it was a name her mother would regret giving her for she was born with pure white hair, and red eyes. The sign of being reincarnated from Xemnas. Ever since that day she was practically cast out, and forced to live as a slave. When she had turned 15 she ran away to an abandon part of town. All the houses were gone, and all that was left was a school. A school in which she turned into her own mansion. But she still lives alone.
Appearance: User Image
Theme: Double Lariat

Name: Natalie Strife [AKA, Lady Snake]
Reincarnation of: Xigbar
Dislikes: Her family, her 'perfect' brothers, her father
Bio: Natalie is a mercenary known as Lady Snake. She is known to be vicious on the battlefield. Even though she is known as a cold blooded killer she really hates having to kill anyone unless they were evil bastards. No one bothers her about being reincarnated from Xigbar because they are afraid to die. Natalie would rather be a scientist than a killer.
Theme: Meltdown

Username: OmgIisonfiyah
Name: Jenos Christian
Reincarnation of: Xaldin
Likes: girls, food, girls, sleep, girls and did I mention girls?
Dislikes: loud noises, being hungry, sausage fests
Bio: Ever the skirt flipping/skirt chasing Perv, Jenos put his newfound wind powers to practical use. And by practical I mean using it to create a symphony of perverted chaos. Of course he does have a soft side, but that's just a trick he uses to make his move on pretty girls when alcohol is not readily available.
Theme: This

Name: Risa Kaname
Reincarnation of: Vexen
Dislikes: School, bullies, being ignored
Bio: Even though Risa was born to an understanding, and loving family her school life it still a nightmare. Every one of her peers teases her for being reincarnated from Vexen whom everyone thinks is very lame. Her mother on the other hand doesn't care about things like that since after she was born her mother had lost the ability to give birth. Even though Risa believes that just being with her mother is good enough her mother is seeking out others like her.
Theme: Dear You - Cry

Name: Dr. Grimoire "Grim" Aurelius
Reincarnation of: Zexion
Likes: Being left alone, His secret crush on Layla Thorn, Watching Jenos Christian be Super Perv.
Dislikes: The prejudice, invasion of privacy, voicing emotions and of course, being thrown under the bus with Jenos Christian.
Bio: You would think that a guy with 6 PhDs would be able to survive a blow like being the reincarnation of a Org. XIII member, but no. Immediately after, he was fired, ostracized and stripped of any and all awards, Nobel Prizes and research grants. Wonderful way to spend almost 2 million on a super-advanced education that ends up meaning jack-sh*t in light of the fact that you're the new life of a super villain. Since his uncalled-for dismissal, Grim has banded together with Layla and Jenos in an attempt to find the others like them, though of course, he needs to figure out how to teleport first.
Theme: Hell Yeah

Name: Yumi Tsuki [Nicknamed Hikari, or Tsuki Hikari which means moonlight]
Reincarnation of: Saix
Likes: Sea-Salt ice cream, moonlight, starlight, music, dancing, chocolate, Bikki/Xemnas
Dislikes: Aya, a*****e men, perverts, spicy food
Bio: Yumi Tsuki didn't care who knew who she used to be. However most people seemed to be too stupid to figure her out. She loses her temper easy and it prone to beat people up at a drop at a hat. But at most cases which is nothing compared to when Bikki is called 'mansex'
Theme: Fallen Angel - PSG

Name: Aya Sonozaki
Reincarnation of: Axel
Likes: Reading, writing, keeping things organized, a clean library, being left alone
Dislikes: Hatred,being bothered, solitude
Bio: Aya was abandon at birth because of her bright red hair. Since other children had avoided her she focused her attention in books instead of play. Because of her near perfect memory she is pretty much a genius. She currently attends a college in Ikkou Chuushin. She is actually pretty good at hiding the fact she was reincarnated from Axel by dying her hair black. However because of her poor social skills she tends of avoid people anyway unless they approach her.
Theme: Love Game

Name: Haruka Kobayshi
Reincarnation of: Demyx
Dislikes: People ignoring Bikki, hate to Organization.
Bio: Haruka is the third born princess of Ikkou Chuushin, and the reincarnation of Demyx. Since there are no obvious signs of being reincarnated from Demyx no one actually knew. Since most others were shown hate she wanted to hide it no matter that. Especially since she didn't want to be like Bikki. She was sad with Bikki ran away. But she didn't have the courage to follow her. Now she isolates herself in her dark room hoping to be with her sister again,
Theme: I need a doctor

Name: Layla Thorn
Reincarnation of: Marluxia
Likes: Guys, Girls, Being pretty, Kicking the crap out of Jenos.
Dislikes: Jenos, the word No, intense heat.
Bio: You would think that a girl like Layla would have guys lined up for miles to see her, but no, not since everyone found out she's the next life of Marluxia, the girliest man to ever have worn a black cloak. She feels like a freaking joke, being the reincarnation of a guy that has been called the Grim Reaper's homosexual cousin, of course the only improvements is that her scythe is much more badass and that her gender and sexuality are not a mystery.
Theme: Burn It to the Ground

Name: Yukiyo [AKA Bura / Bra / b***h Angel]
Reincarnation of: Larxene
Likes: Chocolates, spicy foods, kicking a**, being a b***h in general, bondage, and f*cking.
Dislikes: Sweets aside from chocolates, sissy boys, most people.
Bio: Yukiyo is a runaway from another world. Because of some of her featers some might call her an 'angel' but they start calling her 'b***h Angel' once they get to know her. Aside from a few people she isn't well liked. She doesn't try to hide who she was. Either way people fear her. She tends to use pistols over knives. But she still uses knives. She developed an addiction to a drug called Zydrate.
Theme: Just can't get enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 pm
Non-Organization Members

Name: Rika Kasane
Reincarnation of: N/A
Dislikes: Those who pick on Risa, the fact Risa had to be reincarnated from Vexen
Bio: Rika is a resident of Ikkou Chuushin, and mother of Risa Kasane who is the reincarnation of Vexen. Unlike most others of reincarnated Organization members who is very loving towards her young daughter. Though Risa acts like she is happy she still worries about her. So she uses her spare time to find others like Risa in hopes she'd find real friends, or even a secondary family among them.
Theme:

Username: Ace_Price
Name: Ace.Price
Dislikes: The Heat, Silence, Being hungry, and Nobodies.
Bio: Ace had absorbed his Heartless and nobody which allowed him to live for these past 1000 years after the events of Ikkou Chuusin, he had to regain his Bio powers though since he had them for so long and and by recreating the process he now has to reabsorb his Heartless and Nobody to gan back his full powers.
Appearance:User Image
Theme: Sunday Morning by maroon 5  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:07 pm
Accepting profiles

Still open spots
Lexeaus
Saix
Luxord
Larxene
Roxas  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:09 pm
[Since I already have more than half the organization I'm going to open things up now]

It was late afternoon. Bikki Kobayashi had nothing to do. The kitchen was well stocked with food, and there really wasn't anything she had to get from the stores. But what was more annoying is that she didn't want to do anything, yet she wasn't tired enough to go to sleep. She was stuck in one of her melancholy moods. But it wasn't too hard to understand since she was alone for most of her live anyway.

Traveling though space Natalie was fast asleep. On her way for her next assassination. It wasn't something she was looking forward to, but it was something that paid well though. Is was also the only thing she could do where no one would bother her about her past life either.

Risa has come home from school. She was bruised up from her classmates beating her up. She ran right to her bedroom because she didn't want to make her mother worried. In fact she felt ashamed letting the others beat her so badly. Even more ashamed that she cried in fount of them too.

Aya had made it to her dorm room and started at her homework. Her days are unusually tiring even though nobody knows who she used to be. She glanced at her black haired reflection in the mirror. She actually hated hiding her unique red hair by dyeing it every month. But it does keep people from hating her for what she was. But unfortunately Aya has poor social skills that people still don't like being around her.

Haruka listened to her headphones. She was lost in thought. Mostly remembering her childhood years when she and Bikki would play together. It was funny... She never thought Demyx, or Xemnas would even get along, yet alone in another live. But Bikki had ran away leaving her alone.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 pm
[bump]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 pm
"I spend years trying to help the world and this is the thanks I get! Ungrateful asshats." Grim fumed, it had been two weeks since he had been fired, lost his awards and prizes, not to mention his house which had been torched. "Thanks for taking me in Layla, sorry about all the ranting and raving." Grimoire Aurelius said apologetically.

"No prob Doc, we former Org. Guys need to stick together, but for the next few hours I need you to keep Jenos distracted. I have company coming over. Hard to believe I can still get some even with some homo's bad rap hanging over me." Layla said cheerily. It had been months since her last "therapy session" and finally she was getting in on a three-way, a guy and another girl who wanted to do a little experimenting. "Now shoo." she said as she waved Grim and Jenos out, knowing full well she owed Grim. With all these favors I'm asking I'm gonna start owing him pretty soon, maybe I'll let him in on the next one. Layla thought to herself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm
Some class mate knocked on Aya's door. They were one of the more nicer of the peers who thought that Aya needed to be included with group activities so they thought to invite her to their party at a club her group were all going to. "Hey, Aya I think it wouldn't hurt if you came and hang with us"

Aya was a little surprised by the invitation but didn't decline. She went to get changed into a more decent outfit which was just a simple black dress.

Bikki yawned before going to make herself some dinner. Another night eating alone. At this point she didn't think it would be possible for her to find the others. But then again who would want to hang out with the reincarnation of Xemnas, former Organization member or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 pm
Ace exits a portal near the dorm rooms and starts to look around confused. "This...This can't be right." Ace pulls out a map and looks at what is supposed to be basically a wasteland, but then looks back up at his surrounding to see all this. "Well the land has changed since I was last here." Ace puts the map away and has some heartless appear "Alright guys you know what to do." Ace says smiling as he pets one on the head. The Heartless disappear start to look around the area for information on the place he now finds himself in.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 pm
The female classmate leads Aya from the dorms to the clubs. Aya doesn't really look very unique since her red hair was dyed black. But something felt out of place. I can feel darkness somewhere nearby... but why? Ikkou Chuushin was placed closer to light when the Kobayashi family took the throne she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 pm
"Dude, trust me, you're going to love it, a college party with plenty of drunk chicks. Though if that's not your thing you can always get hammered while I try and score." Jenos said cheerily as Grim followed behind.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 pm
When Aya had arrived at the party it was already quite rocking. She was a little scared, but she didn't run away.

As Bikki ate her food she got a wild idea to crash a party full of college student. She could always pass as a student to left bleach in her hair for too long. At least until they figure out who she really is. Smirking she went off to the club she knew would have a party. It wasn't long before she arrived. She looked a little surprised. She didn't notice Aya staring when she entered. In fact she went right to the bar and ordered some frozen drink.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff