Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Therapy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:39 am
Here you can discuss problems going on in your life that you feel like sharing and other users can give feedback on your situation, like what they think you should do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:58 am
Well I have a problem there is this girl that I like but she says somethings that make me think she likes me then she says somethings that make me think she might not. I know she likes someone else but I dont think that person likes her at least not as much as I do and I have a chance next week I am going to call her and hopfuly go to the movies with her that is when I am going to ask her out is there anything I should say to her on the phone or when I go to the movies with her is there anything I should say or do? also I have been working out for her so she maybe will like me more then she does.  

DanPro05

Nitta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:21 pm
videogamesupermaster
Well I have a problem there is this girl that I like but she says somethings that make me think she likes me then she says somethings that make me think she might not. I know she likes someone else but I dont think that person likes her at least not as much as I do and I have a chance next week I am going to call her and hopfuly go to the movies with her that is when I am going to ask her out is there anything I should say to her on the phone or when I go to the movies with her is there anything I should say or do? also I have been working out for her so she maybe will like me more then she does.

When you talk to her on the phone, suggest a comedy. Everybody likes laughing! And when you're at the movies, compliment her, but do it subtly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:53 pm
Dude, you shouldn't be working out just for a chick. It is cool to get in better shape if it is for yourself, but not for some chick. She should like who you are not for being able to do 10 more pushups then the week before or whatever.

As for suggestions just be yourself, that should be enough.  

cherry haterade

DanPro05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:37 pm
I feel like there is more stuff I can do I just cant think of it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:42 pm
videogamesupermaster

Well, the best advice i can give you is just ask her up front if she likes you!  

GMD_God

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:06 pm
wow chris had good advice. I agree with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:36 pm
I am not sure that is a good idea  

DanPro05

Survient

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:41 pm
It is, if the question isn't asked at all, the answer automatically is no, because there isn't any chance then she'll say yes. If he does ask, then there will be a chance she'll say yes. He's just got to let her know his true feelings for her, and give it his all. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:45 pm
Just go for it dude, tell her, and she'll say what she will. The crap they tell you to pull these days with not just coming out and saying it is BS. 4 times out of 5 of all the people I've told to do this and did were hooked up. If you can't just can't come out and say it, then you can't just come out and say it. Take it at whatever pace you can, and pop the question when you have the will to.  

Survient

DanPro05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:11 pm
I will pop the question but I need to get her to go to the movies with me first I heard it was much better to ask a girl out in person  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:42 pm
it is always better to ask in person. But you should talk to her in the way that makes you most comfortable. Like I prefer talking to people on-line just because I think I let myself out more. you should do the same thing. Also don't say you are going to pop the question. that just sounds wrong.  

ccg1232009

DanPro05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:59 pm
LOL omg dude yea she does not like to talk online so I talk to her on the phone and in person I just need to go to the movies with her then I can ask her the question but I would still like some tips of what to say to her on the phone and at the movies  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:01 pm
at the movies you need to start rubbing her...

jk.

you can do that twords the end of the movie if you have said the right things. The best advice someone can give you which someone already has is be yourself. Say what you would to anyone normally. If you dosn't like you for who you are than ******** her she isn't good enough for you.  

ccg1232009

Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:43 am
ccg1232009
at the movies you need to start rubbing her...

jk.

you can do that twords the end of the movie if you have said the right things. The best advice someone can give you which someone already has is be yourself. Say what you would to anyone normally. If you dosn't like you for who you are than ******** her she isn't good enough for you.

I agree!.....with the bottom portion of that post......  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff