LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 pm
"Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama, souyu atsukai koto no ite... Yone?"

Every girl wants to be a princess once in her life.
Some always have been.
They all want a prince though.

This is a story about a spoiled girl and a normal guy who go to the same school and are in the same grade and even the same class. She's the beautiful class president while he's just wanting to get through high school. What happens when no one runs for vice president of the senior class and the principal chooses the guy (who's in a tie with the girl for having the highest GPA of their class) as vice and he has to deal with her all the time? Arguements? Love? Alien Invasions (not really...)?

"Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama, souyu atsukai kokoroete... Daro?*"

*I used Len's version, not KAITO's cause his doesn't fit...
At least, the English lyrics I've seen don't...

Official Second Theme Song of This Roleplay  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm
-has been updated as the roleplay has gone on-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Alexia Rose SinClaire
Likes: Music, books, art, theatre, anime, cosplay, and Greek Mythology
Dislikes: Falling over her feet, her parents, rules, and being someone she's not.
Bio: I was born into a rich family and followed my parent's expectations ever since. I became little Miss Perfect in turn acting like a b***h towards others. Then, came Senior Class Elections and my only rival for top of the class was made Vice even though he didn't want to be while I was named President. I became fearful my parents would reject me knowing I didn't meet what they wanted, but as I begun to hang out with this indifferent senior, I've realized that I'm not gonna be happy if I keep trying to be my parent's perfect daughter. I need to be me now, so that's what I'll do.
Theme: Rolling Girl by Miku Hatsune

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Name: Misao Ayami
Likes: Reading, silence, being alone, listening to his music, day dreaming, sleeping
Dislikes: annoying and loud noises, being distracted, waking up, reality, his brothers
Bio: Misao isn’t looking much into life, he just wants to be able to get out of high school with a good, simple job so that he can take the time to relax here and there. However, because he already has three older brothers(He was an accident, his parents only wanted three sons) that have accomplished so much more, that he just has to try hard in school, hence him getting good grades, even if his brothers had already done that. But apparently, life wasn’t through with him yet. They just had to make him vice-president with the most competitive girl in class. What a pain. It looks like he won’t have the luxury of relaxation and free time anymore.
Theme: Trust Me - Matsushita Yuya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 am
The classroom intercom turned on and it was the principle, Mr. Redonald, speaking, "Ah-hem! Sorry to interupt your lessons, students and teachers of La'Jane High, but I have an announcement concerning the unfilled spot of the senior class's vice president."
Alexia, sitting in Calculus, did a small laugh. "He's probably going to announce that I'm more than capable to handle president and vice!" she gloated to the class causing even the teacher to roll her eyes.
"I have come to the decision that Misao Ayami shall be the vice president of the senior class due to his high GPA. Congradulations, Mr. Ayami! That is all!" The intercom shut off.
"Thank y-WHAT!? Misao!?" Alexia raged, dropping her pencil in shock, "But..."

- OOC: Sorry if I went a bit far! XD I'm just excited. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 am
Misao was listening, but didn't bother reacting as he was deep into his book. When he was finished with the paragraph, he sighed and shut his book, commiting the page number to memory. "What a pain..." he mumbled as he looked to his left where the window was. He specifically chose that seat just so he could look and see how freely the clouds moved. They didn't need to worry about anything. Then again, they were just water up in the atmosphere, therefore they couldn't think to worry about anything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 am
In disblief and rage, the senior president stood and stomped over to Misao's desk.
"Miss SinClaire," the teacher said, "Return to your desk!"
Alexia ignored the Calculus instructor and slammed her hands on his desk. "How can you be the vice president!? You barely even speak in the hallways!" The overachiever huffed and scowled in anger.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am
With a sigh, disappointed he had to avert his attention from the sky to to calm matters down, he turned to look up at Alexia. "And your point is?" he replied calmly, looking straight into her eyes to get his point across "You heard what he said. Due to my high GPA, I'm the vice president. What other reasons do you need?" Misao honestly couldn't see what she was overreacting for. It was just him being 'honored' with the position for vice president. It's not like he was plotting to overthrow her reign. No, that was too much work, and he didn't feel like doing a lot of work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 am
She glared at him. "You didn't even run for Pete's sake!" she said, "This is democracy, not random-osity!"
"Alexia SinClaire, sit down or I will send you to the principle's office and he can take away your position for all I care!"
The stubborn girl looked back at her teacher and sighed furstratedly. Looking at Misao again, "Just be at the student council meeting after." With that, she walked back to her seat and sat after retrieving her pencil.
'This is bull.' she thought, 'There was no freaking vote! If only there was something I could do to get him off the senior student council...' She froze suddenly. Then, she smirked as she plotted, 'Wait a minute. If I give him loads of work, he can't do his school work! If he doesn't do well in school, I'll be the sole one to have the top GPA and he gets kicked off the council! IT'S PERFECT!'

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 am
Misao could only roll his eyes. That was entirely the point why he didn't run. He didn't want to take up the position. Things like this were going to happen, and he had to deal with it. "Does such a word like 'random-osity' even exist?" he thought to himself as he chuckled lightly looking outside once more. He didn't need to look up at the board to know what they were doing. He just need to listen in, just in case he was called on. He was already taught all this by his elder brothers, 'reinforced learning' they called it. But he guessed he should thank them. It'll look good on his resume and he'll be able to get that easy job he's always wanted, whatever it was....
Misao wasn't entirely too concerned about his newly gained position on the student council, nor was he too ecstatic about it. Was it necessary to go to all of these meeting? Perhaps he should ask someone else who was on the council.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 pm
The bell finally rung for next period and Alexia left for her next class as if her day wasn't ruined by the announcement. She had a plan. She was going to win the one-sided battle she created.

- OOC: Timeskip to student council meeting? o: -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:22 pm
[Sure, I got nothin' xP]

Misao sat silently in the room where the student council meeting was to be held, earlier than others as he wanted to spend some time reading into his book. As for his homework, no sweat. He's already finished it from all the spare time he's had in his classes. Of course, it wasn't to be such a tri-hard, he just wanted to be able to relax as much as possible once he gets all the annoying things out of the way.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:58 pm
- OOC: I'm sooo sorry for being slow! >.< -

Alexia pranced in, ignoring Misao as she setted everything up for the meeting. 'Just don't sweat it, Lex.' she told herself, 'If your plan works, he'll be outta the way by winter break! Wait! No if's! My plan will work!'

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 am
[It's cool. I have a crap load of places to post anyways. xP ]

Misao didn't bother looking up as Alexia wandered into the room for the meeting, since it was to be expected of, she was the president, wasn't she? He never really cared what the student council did, so he was entirely new to this. Do I have a choice into doing this job or not? Misao could back out of this if he wanted, but then that'd mean he'd have to go through the trouble of Alexia's bragging again on how he chickened out of the position, and he didn't want anymore distractions than he already had.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff