Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:04 pm

"Hey, look, look, it’s her,” he whispered, pointing out to him a girl in his class. “She doesn’t say anything, no matter what you do. Everything she does is fun to see. Watch,” he said and caught up to her. He then pushed her and laughed before apologizing. As like his words, she gave him a scornful look but was silent. She had gotten up, like nothing, and went back on her way. He watched her go as his friend spoke up again. She’s in my class. She’s incredibly gloomy. I bet she hasn’t even had a guy yet.”

That was
her, a very introverted girl who lived the seventeen years of her life without any friends. She found them useless since they only betrayed her with their actions and words. Too many times has she gotten hurt before she sealed her voice away. She rarely talks to anyone, even her classmates and teachers, so she ends up being the focal point to many people’s insults.

The year begins in her third year as a junior in Pine Tree High School.

“If you have to cover your butt with your hands, try wearing a lower skirt.”
The girls giggled to themselves, trying to pull down their skirts as they climbed the stairs. Many girls here were too slutty. He, though very popular, disliked girls who tried very hard. He, who had the looks, was very likeable in school by both boys and girls. He, who kissed anyone without permission for fun because he wanted to. He, who has had experience in all types of relationships.

It was then
he spied a rare knee-lengthed skirt on the stairs above him as well. Only steps behind her, he found himself curious; staring at her back. His friend, cheeky as he was, grinned. “Ah, it’s her.” He reached up and pulled her skirt only teasingly. He tugged on it again, thinking what a joy it’d be to see her bland face.

She grit her teeth, beyond irritated and turned to face the boys before side kicking him in the head rather hard. “Stop bugging me! Die and screw you!” Then she stomped off.
He, who was taken aback by getting kicked in the cheek, began to laugh. His friend was shocked. “Ah, a girl that kicks. With pink underwear.” He seemed to stare after her but then knelt down to his bud. “I’m sorry. I should’ve been the one who got kicked in the head since I was the one whopulled her skirt.”
Despite his friend talking,
he could no longer hear his words. He found her all too interesting to think about anything else.

Idea Courtesy of: Say I Love You
Picture Courtesy of: Photobucket

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm
Rules. Yes. Rules. Know you guys all hate and love them. I also know you guys ALL know them. You guys aren't stupid. I know.

So use some common sense.

If you are going on vacation or leave, I cannot stress this enough, PLEASE at least notify me. Like most rp'ers here, I really don't check the roleplay list and see who's gone or leaving. So a pm, or something in your siggy, or a post would be nice.
Pm me with "Kissing Maniac" for the male role.
Speaking of the male role, if you're a little confused, he is a very popular, good looking guy. He tends to kiss girls and has crowds around him constantly but don't be mistaken for him as a womanizer. Though he's good with words, he has good intentions and generally a nice person.

That's about it. Have fun.

[align=center][size=9][color=youpick][b]Username:[/b] Self Explanatory
[b]Name:[/b] Self Explanatory
[b]Bio:[/b] It doesn't have to be your life story. Just put a little about yourself, what you like, dislike, all that jelly. Since the situation is sort of explained here, you just have to explain a little about your character. Use your whole entire profile in FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW.
[b]Themesong:[/b] Up to two.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Please put the url here. I don't want some stupid link nor do I want just the http://. I'll correct it myself if you do that. Then I'll take away all the cookies in your house :) Oh and anime please.
Since I don't exactly need much because the story is already explained, you're done! [/color][/size][/align]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 pm
So Who Are The Lucky Him and Her?

Username: Spartan309
Name: Adrian Alexander
Bio: Come on come all and be my friend! I'm everyone's friend, young or old. As a gentlemen would in countries like Spain, I give a nice kiss to the cheek for all the girls I greet. It's just how I am, don't judge me cause of that. There is just one person who has yet to have a kiss to the cheek. She stays away from all, almost like a ghost. Her kicks are pretty strong too, already gotten one in the face. Yet, she intrigues me. She isn't like the rest of the girls around here. I can tell cause of the skirt, that knee long skirt...
Themesong: Smooth
Appearance:

User Image

Username: Creamsicle Bunnies
Name: Mae Varia
Bio: I don’t need friends. They only talk behind your back and betray you. Maybe I formed this nasty attitude from my father, who was very strict before he died of cancer. I can honestly say that friends are worthless.
As for my social life, it isn’t very big. There are currently two numbers on my phone: my house and my part time job. The farthest I’ve gotten to having a friend are the regulars that come to the bakery.
But don’t mistake my silence for a soft hearted girl. I speak my mind when I have to. I even like girly things. I love watching television and going with the trend. I do have a personality, I’m not some wandering ghost girl, if that’s what you’re thinking. People are just oh so ignorant. They only see what they want to see. So I let them make the rumors about me. I don’t need them.
Themesong: Narcissus In A Red Dress
Appearance: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:50 pm
Reserved

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 pm
Bump - A - Lump

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 pm
Bump - A - Lump

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm
| Ah! It's Open! It's Open! *Nosebleeds* |

And nothing can prepare you for the d a y they run away
Your fine tutelage is no l o n g e r needed
So you’ve sealed your f a t e
One minute, she's your best f r i e n d
Then you watch her take your p l a c e

- - - M A E. V A R I A. - - -

"Pick Up My Pieces"

Mae, emotionless as she was, found it no surprise that her locker was filled with hate mail. She never really received this kind of bullying. Word must’ve traveled fast that she kicked Adrian Alexander in the head already. Girls who must’ve been his adoring fans were probably up to this. It only supported her idea of hating people anyway. It was only their first day back from spring vacation and she was already getting picked on. A small scowl, clearly a normal sight, formed. She picked up one of the papers, unfolding it.

“It’s really ****** up to kick someone in the head when they didn’t do anything. Apologize, *****.”

Mae had no expression towards this. It confirmed her suspicion of those idiotic girls who followed Adrian everywhere like mongrels. She dealt with this teasing for almost three years of her high school life. Surely they didn’t tease her this bad in middle school. She quickly crumpled the piece of paper, finding it useless to keep it. She grabbed a book, a novel she particularly liked and stuffed it in her rather empty book bag. It was after school by now and Mae’s part time didn’t start for another couple of hours. She took her time, trying to clean up her locker from the small little notes helplessly. Once done, she slammed her locker shut.

User Image

I guess that taught t h e m all the same
You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
Ambition gleams in o v e r d r i v e
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was of course surrounded by all of his "fans" and were trying to cheer him up from what happened before. "That **** shouldn't be allowed to touch your precious face Adrian." One of the girls said to him as he opened his locker. Of course it was filled with fan letters from all, excuse me, most of the girls in school. "No, no. It's fine. I'm okay, I'm not hurt. Really." Adrian said, his voice as smooth as ever. Adrian wasn't really paying much attention to all the girls around him as he put his books away, wading through all the letters. Oh no, he has his mind set on Mae. 'Knee-skirts. The only one I've ever seen at this school...' he thought, most of his fans still trying to cheer him up. "Okay, most of you have cheerleading and other clubs you need to go to. I don't want any of you to be late." Adrian said, his voice so smooth that it made all the girls blush as they ran off to there clubs and practices, a sigh or relief coming out of his chest. 'Thought they would never leave...' he thought to himself as he put all the letters in his bag. Adrian did read all of the letters, but he's just been skimming quickly over them since they mostly all say the same thing while others are repeated. Another sigh as Adrian walked out of the building. "And how hard is it to get longer skirts..." he uttered as he walked home, still thinking about Mae.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:57 pm

"Pick Up My Pieces"

Mae walked quietly, thinking to herself as she always did. Many ignored her, so it was fine. She liked being by herself anyways. She felt the most comfortable that way. Looking down at the floor, eyes darkening as she was in thought, a deep conversation with herself, she ran into someone. She bit her lip and shot her head up, hair falling about her shoulders as she looked at who she bumped into before her eyes darted away. It was Adrian.
She wanted to avoid him. Getting involved with such an outgoing guy was bad for a girl like her. She side stepped him with ease, not saying anything, and tried her hardest to get away from him before he spoke to her.

User Image

You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian felt someone knock into him and who else could it have been besides Mae?! He could tell she wanted to get away, but it was too late for that. "Oh hi! Mae isn't it? Your the one who gave me a big hit to my face. Don't worry about apologizing or anything. It didn't hurt that much." Adrian said, lying about the pain. He had to hold back the tears from how badly it hurt. He was surprised it didn't swell up at all. "I can tell you have places to be so I'll let you go off now." He said, so tempted to just kiss her cheek, but knew if he did that she would hurt him even more and he didn't want her to think that he was a womanizer or anything, he has a very good heart and cares about people. "Oh and before I forget," He started saying and went into a whisper. "I understand that some of my "fans" wrote some hate mail and left it in your locker. Please just burn them or something. I'm gonna tell them to not do that. It's wrong and shouldn't be done." He said and then smiled. "See you later." He then walked off, thinking about how Mae's eyes looked before she shot them away.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 pm

"Pick Up My Pieces"

Mae had stopped in her step, listening. She turned her head, as if to speak to him, but didn’t and turned her head back. Her dark eyes downcast, she pursed her lip. Her hand turned into a fist before she shoved her hand into her bag and took a ball of paper. She threw it at Adrian purposely before marching away, to her part time job.
It was the one hate mail she actually read.
Mae couldn’t believe the nerve of that guy. Why had he come up to her and spoke to her? He sure was annoying though.

Mae worked at her part time job every other day after school. Her mother’s close friend offered her a job there. It was okay and though she disliked talking, she didn’t quite mind working for her own money.

"Is that all?" She muttered in a toneless voice, avoiding the gaze of a regular, a middle-aged guy in a suit.

User Image

You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:07 am
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian felt the was of paper hit his head and kneeled down and picked it up. He then read it and sighed. "At least I told her to burn them..." He said and threw it away like the trash it was. He knew that she was mad at him, but he honestly didn't care at all. She was acknowledging him at least which made him happy.

Adrian reached home and went to his room, dumping all of the letters on his bed. He sighed, counting at least forty of them. "When will this ever stop..." He uttered and got his paper shredder ready. He didn't mind the fact that he got letters, it's just that it's always the same ones everyday and it's always the same letter either exact or with minor changes made like a different color ink or more hearts and stuff.

It took him a goof hour and a half to get though all the letters, let alone shred them all. He then took out his work and got started on his studies. These studies were then clouded away by the thoughts of Mae. He felt so bad for how she was being treated and wanted to help her. It didn't help that she was a social outcast and wanted it that way and his "fans" were the biggest ******* is the world which pissed him off too.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:06 am
| Whether you want to keep bugging Mae or timeskip to the next day is up to you. |

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm
(I think I'll let Mae go for now. Let's timeskip)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers