Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nott Castle and Estates Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 am
Nott Castle and Estates
Pembroke, Wales, UK

Nott Family

User Image

Nestled tightly in between several acres of towering oak trees and wildlife undisturbed, the Nott Castle stands proudly over a century of generations in Pembroke, Wales. Of course, over the years accomodations have been made for each masters liking, among those are a vegetable and butterfly garden, a large freshwater pond featuring all sorts of colorful fish, a miniature quidditch stadium, and the most recent is a stable which used to be equipped with four grand horses along with an empty field all for the youngest master's liking, but in his elder years, he's lost interest in riding and decidedly sold each horse.

Basement:
Wine Cellar
Safe Room
Bank Vault
Dungeons
Oubliette

Ground Floor:
Foyer (Entrance Hall/Grand Staircase)
Tea Room (North Wing, directly to the left of the foyer and grand staircase)
Master Bedroom (North Wing)
Family Solar (North Wing)
Family Dinning Room (South Wing, directly to the left of the foyer)
Kitchens, Panty, and Buttery (South Wing)
The Store Room (South Wing)
West Sitting Hall (Leads into Ballroom and State Dining Room)
Ballroom (West Wing)
State Dining Room (West Wing)
Nursery (West Wing)
East Sitting Hall (Leads into East Living Room)
East Living Room (East Wing)
Place of Arms (East Wing)
Chapel and Oratory (East Wing)

Second Floor:
Grand Staircase
Green Room (North Wing)
Blue Room (North Wing)
Silver Room (North Wing)
White Room (North Wing)
Recreational Room (entire South Wing)
Grand Library (entire East Wing)
Family Room (West Wing)
Linen Room (West Wing)
Wardrobe Room (West Wing)

Third Floor
Grand Staircase
Guest Rooms (North Wing)
Conservatory (South Wing)
Den (South Wing)
Music Room (East Wing)
Owlery (East Wing)
Hearth Room (West Wing)

Surrounding Grounds
The Bailey
The Nott Cemetary
Vegetable Garden
Butterfly Garden
Freshwater Pond
Quidditch Stadium
Stables
Neighboring estates, castles and manors belonging to families whom sworn allegiance to the Nott family decades ago.

Secret Passage Ways
In the Den, there is a certain blue book, that, when pulled from the bookcase, will spur a tight staircase in the corner that will lead to the Kitchens.

In the Linen Room, in the back of the large walk in closet, behind the towels and sheets and blankets stacked on shelves, there is a small hidden door which will lead to the Wine Cellar.

The Green Room, Blue Room, White Room, and Silver Room, all have secret passages that lead to the Safe Room through a precisely hidden trip step that opens a hole in the ground large enough for a teenager to pass through.

The Solarium has a faultee wall, that when pressed in the right section of wall space, will fall away to the side and grants entrance to a passage that leads far outside the castle's walls to the Stables outside.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 am

Castle Occupants

William "Tay" Nott

Michelle Catlin Blythe

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 am

...Family History...

The Nott line travels as far back as William The Conqueror, the Duke of Normandy, a descendent of Viking raiders, who had won the Battle of Hastings and crowned himself king in the 10th century. As the English kings continued to marry French noblewoman for their lands, the Nott family integrated their own house often and stood as a superpower in the background. In 1282, King Edward I of England had conquered Welsh lands, and, to ensure loyalty and to praise the Notts for keen insight, King Edward I, had granted Colbourne Nott a seat on his council.

The Nott's were key assets in several wars, standing tall and brusque and proud beside their king throughout each battle, especially those waged amongst the French. When Henry II lost lands to the King of France, Phillip II, and the Montague's took up lands in Wales, tension thickened. Sparking a centuries long vendetta with the French wizarding family, the Montague's. During the time of peace, it was agreed by the French ruler that the Montague's would offer homage and lay up arms in fealty to the Nott's. But too many personal insults and blasphemies and treason had been done against each family, and no true peace was ever settled upon. When the monarchy rule began to decline, the Nott's and Montague's vendetta only worsened.

Even throughout the reign of King Henry VIII, the separation of the Holy Roman Church, and the notorious wedding of six different maidens in the hopes of a male heir successor for the king, the Nott's stood loyal and true to their beloved country and His Grace, believing in him fully in his decisions. After which, it was through much of the Nott's encouragement to bring union to England with Wales. The Nott's offered full support in the English Reformation, evolving England into a mostly Protestant nation, with several hiccups along the way, the until the Statute of Secrecy was instated nearly a century later.

Since then, the Nott family has extended its branches far, mingling with the "sacred twenty-eight" pureblood families and feigning to ever have any collusion with muggle politics and business. Notts often took high position seats within the ministry, most predominantly within the Wizengamot, the Nott family held close ties to almost any department of the ministry. The Nott house had long since covered up their dirty little secrets, including their pledge to the Dark Lord Voldemort during the 1990's.

...Recent History...

The Nott's remained true to the pureblood ideology up until the year 2041 when William "Tay" Nott the Third covertly assumed his father's identity and put an end to pureblood lobbying, arranged marriages, and blood supremacy. In the aftermath of the change up, a duel broke out resulting in William "Will" Nott the Second's accidental death at the wand of his own father, Theodore Nott the Second.

Tay assumed total control of the castle, estate, and its vaults. He dissolved the pureblood lobbying groups funded by the Notts and began two separate charities. One for orphaned young witches and wizards and another to advocate for mental health in the wizarding world. To fund these charities, he has converted the entire First Floor East Wing to be opened to the public as a museum on weekends. The East Wing Living room showcased the family's collection of goods and heirlooms over the generations, from wands to clothing to artifacts and racing brooms. The East Wing Place of Arms displayed the Nott family tapestry as well as a collection of statues, arms and armor collected in previous centuries. The East Wing Chapel and Oratory can (for a fee) be reserved to allow people to get married in the castle chapel with the reception then taking place in the West Wing Ballroom and West Wing State Dining Room. A team of house-elves run the day-to-day labors of the museum.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:54 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

"Brother!" The booming cry of Remington Jagger Nott resonated through the illustrious white walls of the castle he once called home. Portraits decorated the expanse of the walls, and many of them followed Remington with their condescending gaze as he stalked up the hallway that lead towards the Kings' Conservatory. Six o clock, already? He only had a few hours to try and ready himself for his date, and William the Second was no where to be found.

"Brother! Dammit, where are you, William?!" Remington hollered as he spun on his heel and then scowled. A huff from a portrait above caused Remington to turn and sneer.

"Would it kill you to ever help me, uncle?" But the portrait had only seemed to laugh.

Gods, he hated this half of the castle. Remington pivoted on his heel and slithered down the hall before he snaked up the grand staircase and then disappeared through the noble grand doors of the Linen Room. With a few waves of his wand, an assortment of Remingtons finer clothing jolted forward and alligned in the way they had once always used too.

How long has it been since he's stepped foot inside of his family home?

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: '...'
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 am
User ImageMarta stared up breathlessly at the Nott Castle. It was …amazing? Incredible? She had never seen the estate up close before. But tonight she had apparated onto the grounds. She had so few nights to be away from her responsibilities, and to indulge in her one vice. She used to be proud of her abstinence from vice and now she found herself willingly sinking into a pit of addiction. But to no substance was she losing herself, but to a man. A man who was not her husband. Thinking about Marcus, she slipped her ring off and into her pocket. Not that her lover didn’t know that she was married, but she was not without guilt.

She did love her husband, not with the passion of their youth, but he was a good man and a wonderful father. But his work was so important to him that only his children seemed to rank higher in importance. But, Marta was sure that it was more important to him than she was. A woman could only take being second fiddle to a plant for so long. She had been desperate for someone that would call her beautiful and lavish her with attention, like Marcus used to.

But this man was very different from Marcus. So different in fact that she had often had trouble understanding why she was attracted to him. Beyond the obvious of course. He was gorgeous, tall, muscular, hands that seemed to swallow her up while his intense gaze devoured her. While Marcus was strong and gallant, this man’s already substantial physical strength was dwarfed by his intellect and cunning. Marcus was scholarly while her lover was shrewd. Marcus was a good and honest man, while the other was dark and devious. Polar opposites.

But it was exciting. A rush. Not to mention that Remmington was from the House of Nott, a ruling family with more land and titles than any other in the region. She had never boasted her pureblood old wizarding lines before, but it felt nice to acknowledge them with him. Her family was wealthy, perhaps even on the level with the Nott’s. But she had been cut off when she chose to marry Marcus, a man whose wizarding lines regularly mixed with Muggles and his own father was a Squib. If her parents had a say, Remmington would have been the sort of man they would have chosen for her.

The mere thought made her heart beat faster as she slipped into the castle. She had used a locating spell to find him after discovering that he was not at his shop in Knockturn Alley or the apartment above it. Now, as she made her way through the rooms, each more luxurious than the last, she wondered again, as she often did these days, how long it would take her lover to decide to move their relationship to the next level. She felt sure that he must care for her, and she desired him deeply.

More and more often she had enlisted the aid of the elderly babysitter so that she might slip away to be with him. Marcus was a good lover, sweet, attentive and gentle. Remington was not. He was carnal, rough and amazing. It was a passion like she had never known. Each time she felt herself growing more and more addicted to his touch. She would curl close to him when they were finished but he always moved away. But she could help him, love him past his fear of commitment. Which is what she was sure his problem was.

She heard a rustle from one of the bedrooms that she was nearing and smiled as she slipped inside the door, her cloak dropping to the ground. Her hair was styled in long waves with soft curls at the ends, her skin smelled sweet with rose oil and her gown was fitted tightly to accentuate her curves. She gazed wantonly upon him. “I’m all yours tonight.”

Striding forward, with a seductive sway of her hips, she stepped behind him. Her arms wrapped around him, slipping under the bottom of his shirt to run up his taunt stomach as she looked around him to see them together in the mirror. “I couldn’t wait to see you again.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:30 am

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Deft strides of Remington's wand, thirteen inch walnut with a foxfur core, seared through the silence of the linen room as, one by one, the enchanted drawers, shelves, and coat hangers flittered towards him. Remington stood at the center of the circular high ceiling room, and surrounded by a massive, three part mirror that had even allowed him the vision of the grand oak doors from behind. The main attraction to this corner of the castle was the spacious corridor that delved behind another pair of oak doors. Light fixtures had been fasted to the ceiling, and where there was once walls now remained clothing. Across the entirety of the corridor thirty yards in length, sat clothing hanging on wooden poles along the upper half of the widespread closet. The lower walls were shelves for shoes, trousers, pants, ties, watches, and any number of accesories that was once fastened upon a Nott. A wardrobe dating as far back as the medieval era could even be found collected in the rear of the closet.

Ever since Remington's brother, William had taken claim to the Nott Castle, he had relinquished any magical barrier to act as the fortress shield that had been persistant for hundreds of years. So, he was quite startled to see the figure of a woman sift through the open doors of the linen room, and swam up to him in the reflection of the mirror.

A loose silken shirt of gray harbored the meticulous muscles to line his torso, and her fingers were so cold to the touch, a swarm of chills raced across his flesh greedily. The green and gold carress of his gleam swept up and down Marta's reflected form vigilantly, almost hungrily. A silk tie of black rested in one hand, while another tie of silk dyed a crisp silver rested in the other. A suit of dashing grey hung to his right, and a silk shirt of black accompanied it. So far, it was the outfit he had choosen, but another of black and green rested along the back of the mirrors. He never could decide.

"Marta." Though it was more of a question, the deep lull of his voice enchanted something of a greeting, or could that have been surprise hidden under the lace of his words. "The black, or silver tie?" He decidedly inquired, holding each up to the suit of gray floating beside him in turn.

He hadn't at all seemed very interested in the woman behind him, in fact, he hadn't even turned to formally greet her as he normally would have. Finally, without any word, he had opted for the tie of silver and left it to hover with his suit, while the abandoned tie quickly flew towards it home.

The overwhelming mass of his hands dropped to pry away the witch from his side, but even as he turned to face her and bid her to leave, he found his body had swept towards her own to shroud her in his own shadows. The calloused fingers of flesh hastefully seized her by the chin as he held her gaze within his own, tantalizing her.

"I thought I told you not to seek me out here, Mary."But the reprimand of his tone lost any of its strength at the coo of the name he had given her so long ago, Mary. It was shorter, sweeter, and Mary was a woman who had nothing in comparison with Marta. Marta was married to Marcus, but Mary? Mary lived by her own rules, as she had always done.

Though his fingers still latched onto her chin, Remington had come to rest his forehead against her own, the vicious swam of gold betwixt with a wave of green bore into her being almost as if he could see right into her. Whatever space that had seperated them was suddenly nonexistant as his free hand pushed at the small of her back until the cushion of her chest collided against the rock embrace of his. "I do have pressing business." Remington reminded her, or moreso, himself. But the way his hands swept down to seize her hips told quite a different story.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 am
Marta Balgard-Nettlepot

| Thoughts: …Love me... |

User Image She was too busy nuzzling her hot lips against the side of his neck to answer his question about the ties. She was more hoping that he would get out of clothes rather than into them. Unless of course he was taking her somewhere, which he never did. Their relationship was comprised totally of one sexual encounter after another. So if he continued getting dressed, she knew that he would not be spending the evening with her. A thought which made her shiver slightly with sadness. Her rendezvous with Remy had become the highlight of her days. She kept waiting for the day that he might want more from her, she was sure that it would happen soon enough.

As he spun on her grabbing her chin with his large, rough hands, a small gasp escaped her lips, parting them slightly. He called her ‘Mary’ and she melted into his grasp as he pulled her closer. Her hands felt so small against his wide chest as they ran up, circling around his neck to run up into his hair as her lips met his neck, more hungrily now. Pulling back her voice breathy in his ear, she half moaned. “I’d rather your ‘pressing’ business was done with me.”

Nibbling lightly on his earlobe, her tongue skimming over his skin, she ran one leg up the outside of his to his hip. Where Marcus made her feel loved, Remy made her feel desired. Hungered for. There was a deep darkness behind those emotions that she found herself falling in and happily drowning under. All she knew was that her body felt alive with sensation when he touched her and she was pleasurably addicted to the feeling.

“You wouldn’t leave me wanting would you?”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 am

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

The hot breath that had trickled down along his skin had not gone unnoticed, but it was nothing compared to her very presence, which when around him, adapted substancially. What had once been sweet lips, demure and refined with the sole use of coddling children and blessing the husband, had now shifted into something almost sinister. Enraptured, the tease of pink flesh against him was enough to make Remington's eyelids droop to a close. He hadn't even need move, because she would do it all for him.

The cold embrace of her fingers would warm against the hot tangle of his desires, they radiated off of him until he almost seemed to glow. It was dastardly, of course, but even that could sometimes be forgotten in the light of schemes, especially as his thumbs carressed circles into the gentle nook of her hips. The tickle of her moan against his ear was less than reassuring, because as his eyes flashed open there was little less than the desire for pleasure burnt within. If anything, Remington began to observe her more than to slip into the sound of her voice, tempting as it was, he was a man for the hunt.

And he had already had her. Oft times, Remington would lure her with those softly whispered lies of his, about his life, his desires, but they were all lies, nonetheless, no matter how sweetly he told them to her, no matter how much she wished it to be true. That was what kept her crawling back, the most, he supposed. The strenuous wonder that there could be something more, the desperation to fix, what to others, had been broken. But would he ever return the desires, could he?

"Have I ever left you wanting for more, Mary?" He was tantalizing her, of course, because his right hand snaked along the edge of her form until his fingers cupped the side of her face with ease. "You know we can't keep meeting like this..." It was rare enough that he ever preferred the war of words over the heat of the battle itself, but when it had, it meant there was a little chance- if any- that he'll entertain himself under the veil of her dress.

And yet, Remington wanted more, he was a carnal beast- always eager to attack on his prey, and it was that fact alone that he could never be tamed. He wasn't the type to dwell and grow fat off a plate fresh from his master, he lived on thrill alone. A thrill he could only ever find outside of his home. And perhaps, with Murdoch?

Of course, should he be denied, he could always leave her here and waiting for him........

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:06 pm
Marta Balgard-Nettlepot

] | Thoughts: …Love me... |

User Image Marta actually had to hold back a shudder as he said that they should stop meeting. It wasn’t the first time that he had said that sort of thing to her. But each time it produced the same irrational fear gripped her. She had spent so long now, longer than she would like to admit, desiring Remy. Marta was not a stupid woman, but she often felt foolish thinking about how long she had waited for him. But not enough to deter her from wanting him.

Purring softly as she let her hands run down to his shoulders, her nails curling in on his broad muscles as she moaned softly, “Well I’m here now. Let’s worry about all of that later. Why waste our time talking about all of this when we could be filling our time so much more fulfilling things?”

If she had learned one thing, it was that Remy was a man of action. If he was talking it was because he wasn’t interested in the action. Her hands worked deftly undoing his shirt and pulling it off of his shoulders. A familiar heat spread over her skin. Her whole body very aware of the nearness of this man and his ability to pleasure her beyond the limits of her imagination. For that pleasure, that escapist joy of being a woman desired and even as an object of passion, she had become addicted to these nights where she was Mary and Marta was no more.

In the beginning, she had been so worried that Marcus might find out, that she would lose him. But over time she became more comfortable with her ability to sneak away while Marcus was gone. But lately, she hated even pretending around Marcus. She did still love him, in a way. But she was driving herself mad with want for a man that she feared would never return her affections. Her lips closed over his. No, he does love me. I’m sure of it, she told herself. But even in her own mind, her voice rang false.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Lines began to crease at the top of his brow, and he couldn't help but notice how her grip had tightened abruptly and it was all he could do to keep from throwing her onto the floor and-

No, no. A flush of heat sprang at his cheeks and journeyed all through out, leaving no region unventured, not a hair was left alone. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he never was a man for what was right, and what could be wrong. He was a man of desires, of murders, of blackmail and fraud. And oh, the trouble he had cornered himself into from lying under a woman in her husband's very bedroom. But that was what had made it all the more thrilling, and breathed life into an otherwise bleak world. It was her. It was Krina. And Rose. And Guiseley. And...

Well, at least he commited their names to memory, while others could barely recall the faces of past lovers. He had a special connection with them all, but over the years, he hardly the time to divulge in the bloom of his flowers.

But before Remington could even compile an excuse worthy of her, a desperation reached her fingertips as she pryed loose the buttons embroidered with the English Bullmastiff and soon enough a gentle breeze ran across brazen skin as thick as his blood. But he couldn't.

A different sort of desperation clung to the bones of his fingers as he engulfed her wrists while a vicious gleam lay hidden under the depths of golden temptation and emerald avarice. He had restrained her, and quite forcefully. An imprint would be left to dot her skin as he lifted her against him, gravitated her to tips of her toes with his stare burning in her own. But even with that poison laced in his features, Remington brought her hands to his lips, and placed a demure kiss on the soft surface of her flesh.

"Not now, Mary, I can't." The deep voice seared away any possibilites with a haunting melody, always softened at the moment of her name but double edge the next.

"You don't have to go back if you don't want to," Remington whispered, and as he noted the bleached color of skin he left under his hands, he released her. It wasn't often that he had ever offered this choice, the choice to say in his home after he's left.

"You can stay in my room here in the castle if you'd like until I return." A softness was exerted, one he only ever displayed during the brief and intimate moments after their bodies became one, and every need had been satisfied.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:19 pm
Marta Balgard-Nettlepot

| Thoughts: My love is dangerous. My lover is more so. |

User Image The heat that raced across her skin turned to ice. The passionate tension that had filled the room with heat was now a cold stark shot of murderous silence. His hands on her thin wrists were powerful. Marta’s breath stuck in her throat as her eyes shone with desperation. In moments like these she realized the negative of sleeping with a man like Remy. His bad side (well wasn’t that all of him?) was one of the biggest attractions, but when you laid down with the lion sometimes it hungered for more than your love.

Her mouth was parted in shock and a tremble shook her bottom lip for a moment as she nodded slowly. Affirming that she understood that he was not being coy. His words were to be followed, she was not to try again. But by degrees, he seemed to warm again. His lips touched her hands, his iron grip relaxed and then he offered her that she could stay here. Color returned to her face and her eyes sparkled. Perhaps this was a step forward. Of course it would be difficult for him and he would lose his temper. She had already forgiven his harshness as she smiled sweetly.

‘Until I return.’ He had said. He was leaving, but he was going to come home to her. Just the sort of thing that she had been waiting for.

“Thank you, I will. I’ll be waiting for you.”

Indeed she had been waiting for quite a long time. But a man like this was worth the time. He just needed her to move slow. To not push him. And weren’t those the same thing that many women asked for? She could certainly give him that. And after all, an evening spent in a castle and then lying under a beautiful man was better than one spent in their ramshackle cottage pouring over the bookkeeping.

She wondered where he was going, what he was doing. But she knew that he was private. She didn’t want to ruin her victory with silly questions. After all, what did it matter what he was doing? It was probably just some work at the store, meeting with associates, that sort of thing. In any case, he would be returning to her tonight. He had already said so. The very thought filled her with a deep satisfaction. Sooner or later, she would be Mrs. Remington Jager Nott, she was sure of it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

If it could bother him, if he cared, then he hadn't at all seemed to notice her downfall. He had to admit, it wasn't becoming of her. Any word of his would effect her- and drastically so- Remington almost had to dance circles to keep this woman in his arms from fretting too terribly. He wasn't heartless, by any means, but that special endearment was already spent, and he wasn't sure if he'd ever feel like that again. But this, this would be enough for now. A rough kiss graced her forehead along with the added sensation of the scruff of his beard along the carress of her skin.

She learned quickly at least because he wasn't one to be argued with, nor was he one to be late and as fate would have it, eight o clock was dawning upon him faster than he would have liked. But, Remington was nothing if not clever, a snake at their heels, a vulture overlooming. "I'll be back soon enough, go to the Silver Room and stay there. If you need anything, the house-elf, Mitzy will help you...

"Now go."
And that was final. Remington offered enough directions to lead her down the hall and to the room, which was hard to miss because of the silver aura that penetrated past the cracks of the door but could not be seen from inside the room. He never even gave her a second look as he guided her out the door, and then returned to the Linen Room long enough to change into his suit and then dissapparate with a loud cackle and pop.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:16 am
User Image
"William,
_____I know of what you've said, and I share your concerns. I've spoken with your brother just today, and It seems he's as mad as ever. Should that speak to any comfort about your suspicions, I can't say for certain, but I know he divulged all he knew to me; my own skills as an alchemist I have to say for that. As for your son, it would seem Thomas has been following my example all too well, and has stumbled upon much himself. I don't know much, for he didn't either, but I can say, with much regret, that William has indeed found himself in the midst of chaos; the very same I've been pursuing no less. I fear to say more, but will meet with you personally as soon as I can;
_____You can find me here at the farm, and can arrive by Floo at your convenience. I will also being at the Leaky Cauldron, tomorrow afternoon for a meal to escape the doldrums of this empty house; best time to catch me away from home."
Your Friend,
Zeek Findeler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 am
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

William Dante Nott the Second

User Image

Perched at the base of the Grand Foyer, William Dante Nott the Second awaited the arrivals of those by broom, or vehicle. Any moment now, he was sure that there would be a knock, or ring at the door, and, upstairs, his son awaited in the Hearth Room for those who would arrive by the Floo Network. The scuttle and flurry of magic wove within every surface of the house, and, he could hear the clear bustle of movement from the kitchen and State Dining Room, where the house elves rearranged final accommodations upon the round tables for every family and guest. William had his own fair share of turmoil with this engagement, but, he could think of no other way to observe his son so closely without becoming all too suspicious. After his brief conversation with Zeek, William knew he had to do something…

And all he could come up with was this ball. Pitiful, if William reflected back on it, but anything was better than nothing. And in the least, he would be able to watch the children closely associated to his son, and perhaps, gain an understanding where before there had only been confusion.

Delivering the invitations had been more of a challenge then he had anticipated, because for every sealed envelope the William enclosed, his son, Tay, would destroy the rest. In the end, he had to bid the house elf to finish the remainder of the invitations. One final glance was offered towards the West Wing where the Ballroom could be located directly adjacent to the State Dining Room, blossoming with every lit chandelier and candle casting a lavish ambiance of tranquility. In the far corner of the Ballroom, a stringed quartet harmonized a lovely melody to glide in the air as the world seemed to be on hold for the guests to arrive.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Nott Castle Foyer
Thoughts:
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:07 am
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts Second-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

Cathryn, bathed in awe of this splendid castle that someone actually lived in, stepped up to the door, and taking a deep breath, knocked. Both her parents had come to the ball with her, but Cathryn wanted to show everyone that she could take care of herself, and the first step to showing that was to knock on the door. She turned around to glace at her parents. Peter and Shannon were both smiling. She had done good.

While they waited for the door to be opened, Cathryn checked herself out, to make sure nothing was out of place. She was wearing a gorgeous ankle length, spaghetti strapped, sky blue gown that flared out at the waist. She had her hair down, but curled. And on her feet, she wore a pair of sky blue heels to match her dress.

Her mother was dressed similarly. She had on a dark green ankle length gown and matching heels, but she had her long red hair up in a bun. Peter wore a simple but fancy suit.

Cathryn returned her attention to the door, waiting for it to open. Her heart pounded with excitement, but the outside displayed nothing but confidence.

-Rowena-

-Maximus-

Age:12 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses:None

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out