Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Two groups of friends. Both contain five people very different in personality but equal in heartt. Neither group has met the other but unknowingly they planned the same trip, to the same resort for the same amount of time. Each group excitedly packed and got ready for their wondrous trip that was coming up, and then finally the day came to get on the bus and go. What events will take place in that mountaintop resort? Who knows, but each may find out something new about themselves.

Five girls and Five guys to each group and no one knows the exciting adventures that await. Up in the snow a mountaintop romance is about to begin!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:14 pm
~Rules are Important~

1] Guess who came up this wonderful idea? Both me and shabatha, so that means you listen to us. We're cool, so no worries.

2] There is no superpowers so we don't have to worry about immortal people, but please don't stab others with your ice picks.

3] I expect some fowl language but please limit yourself.

4] We all can't write books and frankly that's a lot to read, but at least include good size posts so everyone has something to work with. smile

5] If you are not going to be here for some amount of time PLEASE pm me so the story doesn't just stop.

6] PM me all profiles and either title it, "Gossip Girls", or "Muscle Man". biggrin

7] Have fun and be creative!

8] AND KEEP IT PG-13, I don't need to see your nude little bodies.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:40 pm
Profile Skeleton

[imgleft]Character's Picture[/imgleft]
[b]You may know me as:[/b][Character Name]
[b]My friends came to all my parties:[/b][Age]
[b]I thought you could tell:[/b][Gender]
[b]Did I mention these are my favorite?:[/b][Three Likes]
[b]I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole:[/b][Three Dislikes]
[b]Let me tell you a little about myself:[/b][Background]
[b]When around me I tend to act like this:[/b][Personality]
[b]Just in case you were wondering:[/b][Other Info]
[b]My emergency contact:[/b][Username]

[Since me and Shaba need to be characters I am upping the girls to 5, so we are accepting 3 girls and 5 boys.]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:49 pm
♥ The Girls! ♥

User Image
Jenny

User Image
You may know me as: Jenny
My friends came to all my parties:18
I thought you could tell: Female
Did I mention these are my favorite?:
♥ Hot Chocolate
♥ Candy
♥ Nature
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole:
‼ Rude People
‼ Black Licorice
‼ Spiders
Let me tell you a little about myself: I grew up in Blue Springs with my best friends, we all met through preschool and stuck together ever since. I only live with my mother but we've always gotten along, my father choose not to get in contact with me so it's a sore topic. I am so excited to go on this trip, it's just what I need after a busy school year.
When around me I tend to act like this: I am a very sociable person and never feel awkward meeting new people. I am more of the down to earth person who tends to have a good idea here and there. Usually giving advice is my forte' and when excited I become very relaxed and cheerful. More than usual from my normal disposition.
Just in case you were wondering: Dogs are my favorite animal! And unlike many girls of my age I haven't slowed down long enough to attempt a relationship but it sure sounds nice.
My emergency contact:Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

Alice

User Image
You may know me as: Alice
My friends came to all my parties:17 3/4
I thought you could tell:Female
☺Flowers
☺Books
☺Apples
☻Snakes
☻Spiders
☻Grapefruit
Let me tell you a little about myself:
After meeting my best friends in preschool, I threw a fit whenever my parents wanted to move. Which led to their divorce seven years ago. I lives with my father at the moment, and I have two half brothers from my mother.
I grew up as a independent little girl, being the first to be up for anything, almost like the daredevil of the group. It is always fun that way!
When around me I tend to act like this:I tend to be the daredevil, the outgoing one. I happen to also have my geeky nerdy side.
Just in case you were wondering:I love to read, and i've never had a boyfriend, but i'm so excited for this trip with my besties.
My emergency contact:Shabatha

LeeAnn

User Image
You may know me as: LeeAnn H. Boerner
My friends came to all my parties: 17
*Birds
*Fantasy and Romance Books
*Dessert
*Meat
*High Heeled Shoes
*Snooty, Over-Privileged People
Let me tell you a little about myself: I grew up in a household that inspired individuality. My parents died when I was five, and my aunt and her family took me in. I wasn't the only one she took in either. Along with her other children and I, she had seven foster kids, for a grand total of eleven kids, one adult. There weren't a whole lot of rules, but the ones that we did have, made sense. No wandering in the forest after dark, don't talk to strangers, be nice, and don't eat someone else's chocolate were the biggest ones in that house. For a while, we were all home-schooled, but for some unknown reason we went to public school, where I met the rest of my friends. I've got my own set of values, hobbies, and pet peeves.
When around me I tend to act like this: I'm fiercely loyal, and will fight for the underman as best I can. I'm not afraid to voice my opinnion, but I won't force people to conform to my ideals. I'm not easily offended, but when I am, watch out! I hold grudges for life.
Just in case you were wondering: I'm a vegetarian, but don't worry about eating meat around me. It's my personal choice, and I won't force anyone else to make it.
My emergency contact: Emni of the Akastuki

Star

User Image
You may know me as: Star
My friends came to all my parties: 18
♥ Drawing
♥ Dark Chocolate
♥ Books/reading
♠ Rude behavior
♠ Bugs of any kind
♠ Yelling for any reason
Let me tell you a little about myself: Star grew up with her best friends and has always been there for them. Star still has both of her parents under one roof unlike some of her friends, but sometimes she wishes that he parents would just divorce to the yelling would stop. Her mother is to weak willed to try a divorce and her father does tend to be abusive to her mother, and sometimes when things get ot of control totally Star herself can become the focus of what ever her father happened to be under the influence of that day.
When around me I tend to act like this: Star oddly enough is strong enough to stand up for herself and kind enough to always be there if she is needed. Still a mystery as to how this is so when you look at what her parents are.
Just in case you were wondering: Star has never dated and does not plan to till she gets her life settled the way she wants it. Though that might change for the right guy while in the right situation.
My emergency contact: Starry Nights always

Rose

User Image
You may know me as:[Rose Winchester]
My friends came to all my parties:[18]
I thought you could tell:[female]
Did I mention these are my favorite?:[Snow~tranquility~books]
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole:[Annoying people~leeks~heart break]
Let me tell you a little about myself:[Rose is the youngest out of her family, her sister being the eldest out of the two.She was always being pressured and constantly viewed under a microscoope by her parents since they wanted her to have the beauty and fame her sister has. Thankfully Rose has some friends that are awesome. She is to graduate this year and head off to college to get a degree in baking. She found it odd that her parents are allowing the woman to even leave when they like having her home for the winter breaks,But Rose is taking advantage of this.]
When around me I tend to act like this:[Rose likes quiet places and is very wary of people that suddenly approach her and converse with her. She is the shy one that can keep promises and secrets. Though the one thing that makes her shine is when she is cooking or baking. Other wise she is a kind and soft spoken woman. ]
Just in case you were wondering:[She snowboards which is funny considering her personality..]
My emergency contact:[Luthien Tinvuiel]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 pm
♂ The Boys! ♂

User Image

Mike

User Image
You may know me as: Mikhael "Mike"
My friends came to all my parties: 18
I thought you could tell: Male
-Music
-Books
-Nature
-Judgement
-Rap
-...Spiders
Let me tell you a little about myself: I was very little when i moved to town. Not many people talked to me, and i didn't make any effort to socialize. I was a little kid, i was terrified to. A few of the other boys, one day, invited me to play with them. They've been my best friends ever since. I'm the... quiet one, sort of. I'm fun, i think. i'm just, a little more quiet around others. I picked up guitar in 5th or 6th grade, and have been in love with it, and music, since. I'm not the 'music guy' in school, or anything, but the people who know me know i love music like there's no tomorrow. I've only really performed in front of people, like for real, once or twice. I tend to bring my guitar wherever i go now. But don't worry. music hasn't completely consumed my life yet.
When around me I tend to act like this: I'm not the most... outward person. I'm not shy, really. I'm just rarely the one to approach someone new. I tend to stay out of major conflict, if i can. I tend to be the advice type, helping my friends. However, if i'm performing, once i'm behind the mic, it's a whole new story.
Just in case you were wondering: as you've probably guessed, i've never actually dated anyone, or even come close to. but it doesn't really bother me. but, i do get pretty awkward with romance stuff.
My emergency contact: ninja-boi92

Xavier

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/imgleft]
You may know me as:[Xavier]
My friends came to all my parties:[19]
I thought you could tell:[Male]
Did I mention these are my favorite?:[Music, Food Animals]
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole:[Annoying people, Work, Fire]
Let me tell you a little about myself:[Been Friends with the boys since they were in preschool. I live with my mother. Im captain of the Karate team and work as manager at my families business.]
When around me I tend to act like this:[Im more of the strong silent type but i will open up to the people i really like.]
Just in case you were wondering:[I play guitar on the side and have a dream of starting a band with my friends]
My emergency contact:[IchigoK25]

Ren

User Image
You may know me as: Ren
My friends came to all my parties: Nineteen
I thought you could tell: Male
+ Company.
+ Music.
+ Snow.
- Lots of sweets.
- Quiet people; I hate those who can't speak for themselves ironically but I don't like all too talkative people either.
- Ignorance.
Let me tell you a little about myself:
My parents are the type of authoritarian people who like to control people. They’ve put me nearly through hell when I was in high school, sending me to all these tutoring lessons and extra classes. I only do it to make them happy because it’s such a pain to disappoint them. They’re sending me to some prestigious school in a couple of months. I don’t exactly want to go and leave my friends whom I’ve grown up with since I was in preschool but whatever. This is likely my last vacation with everybody before I leave so I want to make the most out of it.
When around me I tend to act like this:
I have the tendency to be quiet yet do not be mistaken; I’m just sort of shy. I am outgoing and a tad playful. Yet I have to say I’m a bit dictated on trends so I’m perceived as a person who doesn’t stay long on one thing for an awfully long time.
Just in case you were wondering:
Though I’m studious because I’m forced to be, I actually like plenty of other stuff. My parents want me to be a business man or a doctor or something significant but I don’t know what my calling is quite yet.
My emergency contact: Creamsicle Bunnies

Adrian

User Image
You may know me as: Adrian Toma
My friends came to all my parties:17
I thought you could tell:Male
^-^ Video Games
^-^ Anime/ Manga
^-^ Classical Music
-_- Snakes
-_- Animal Cruelty
-_- Sports
Let me tell you a little about myself: Adrian is by far the weirdest one in the group of boys. This mostly deals with his obsession to video games and anime, giving him a overload of random thoughts and ideas that flow so well with his crazy personality. Back when he was little and first met the group, he was actually a quiet kid, but then he introduced himself to anime one day while watching TV... yea, it pretty much changed him for the better. He currently lives with his mother and thirteen year old sister named Andrea.
When around me I tend to act like this:From his bio, you can tell that Adrian is very quirky and just an overall fun guy to be around. Despite this, he can be serious and when he is you better listen because seriousness is something that only happens when he really means business. A smile to him feels like an accomplishment, always wanting everyone to feel happy and just have a good time. Being an Otaku, he's never really been in much contact with girls so he shy and kinda awkward around them, but can be trusted very well either way.
Just in case you were wondering: Adrian never really thought about actually dating before. He's seen many couples walking around and of course those cheesy love-interest anime that he sometimes watches, but besides that, he never thought himself at all as "date material". He's never really looked though so that may just change. He's also a little more femamine than the others, partially due for his sister. He also looks fairly younger than the rest, despite being seventeen.
My emergency contact:spartan309

Justin

User Image
You may know me as:Justin L. David
My friends came to all my parties:17
I thought you could tell:Male
-Rap (especiallyMac Lethal)
-Little kids (shocking, I know)
-Skateboarding
-Posers
-Country music (gag)
-Guys with bigger egos than me (not that there are many)
Let me tell you a little about myself: I grew upin what most people would call the slums of New York, until my old man got locked up my mom and sisters relocated to Blue Springs when I was eleven. I joined our group of homedogs a little late, but it hasn't made that much of a difference. The teachers at school aren't big fans of me, due to my 'lack of attentiveness, and blatant lack of respect.'
When around me I tend to act like this: I tend to act like areal jerk. But I'm just acting, its my big bluff from my hoodlum days. Once you take a moment to peel away the rough exterior, you'll find that I'm not so bad to be around.
Just in case you were wondering: I've never had time to squeeze a girlfriend in with my busy schedule of skateboarding, school-ditching, rapping, and minor law-breaking. And I don't really plan on changing it.
My emergency contact: tears_give_me_wings  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 pm
Reserved if I feel the need for anything else.

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:09 pm
Have to wait for the her profile then we can start accepting, if anyone cares haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:21 pm
[[Bump]]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:15 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:39 pm
[[Bump]]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 pm
[[I hate photos that won't resize. -.- Well I resize them but they don't change in the post. D:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:22 am
[{ gaia_angelleft Bump gaia_angelright }]  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:26 pm
[Woohoo, we only need a couple more people to start this! Thanks to everyone who has sent in profiles.]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 pm
((woo. X3))  

ninja-boi92

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 am
(Haha Yay your welcome and yay again.Two people? Yay sooooooo, YAY!!! )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff