Alexandre, the knight?
  Yes
  No
  He could be so much more then just a knight! Prince, ect. ;D
View Results

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 pm
Hello and welcome to Alexandre's first plot thread!
This is a place where you can make plots with Alexandre or just post tags to current RP's with him.

If you would like to post a tag for anyone else other then him, please take it to my tag thread here.

I have aim and am willing to RP on there, although my favorite is guild.
Feel free to pm me a plot idea if you do not feel comfortable using aim or posting here. ;]
AIM: KianaNala16

DO NOT STEAL THE FORMAT OF THIS THREAD OR PLOT IDEAS.
Trust me it's not that hard to notice. ;p And permission to use it is only a pm away.
Plot idea's are supposed to be original. If you need help doing this you can contact me at any time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Name: Alexandre
RP age: Colt
Mate: To young - Not looking
Personality: Alexandre on the other hand is more of a people person whose sole duty in life is to help protect others who for one reason or another can not do so themselves. Despite being unable to see (see below), he is still able to get around the lands of Kawanii without any assistance from others. He generally likes to keep his condition to himself though because he does not like others to think just because he is blind that he dumb or incapable of doing everything that they can do. Alexandre does however have a problem with trust which is the opposite from his mother. Often times he is found to be overly trusting of others and thus can be manipulated somewhat easily. Even if he finds out he was being used by another Alexandre is not the type to hold it against them, believing that he served his purpose the spirits had intended for him without the other realizing it. (Or himself for that matter).
Breeding slots: Closed || Closed || Closed
RP color: #CCCCCC

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:58 pm
Plot Ideas:

|| Stages of Loss || Sometime during Alexandre's colthood he will go through the stages of loss due to loosing his eye sight. His eye sight will start off blurry and eventually he will be completely blind. -- Can be plotted out with others, but mainly solo --
|| Friends/Enemies || Let's face it, Alexandre is going to need a lot of enemies to further develop his protecting side as well as some very close friends to keep him sane through it all. -- Not excepting 'enemies' at this time --
|| Capture || Me and Roman have been talking about possibly seeing if him and Damir get captured by the flock. This is still very much up in the air at this point.
|| Useful || Alexandre needs lots of soquili to use him both in foalhood and adulthood. How they use him is up to you. (At this time there will be no flings/matings resulting from this. At least with baskets involved.)
|| Family RP || Self explanatory. Family interactions of any kind wanted.
|| Protecting's the game, Alexandre's my name || Let's face it. What's a protector without his protectie? This can tie into his useful plot as well!
|| Bro's before... || I want Alexandre to have guy friends that he considers to be a extended part of his family. They can be other colts or adults, doesn't matter!
|| I hear you like meh? || A girl that develops a crush on him and he just thinks they want to be BFF's. So he will probably call her his sister and she's like... Noooooo. T____T But won't tell him she likes him. -- This will probably not develop into anything more then this --
|| Adoption || I want Alexandre to be somewhat adopted by two soquili. He will never be theirs as he has his own family but someone(s) to take him under their wing so to speak and teach him about a different view of the world then his parents have. :] Kind of like a mentor.
|| Kindling || Plain and simple, I want Alexandre to be used and REALIZE he is being used but not do anything about it. I wouldn't want him to find out right away that he is being used though. >..>
|| Race || Eventually he is going to want to see all the breeds that the Kawani lands have to offer. So feel free to offer up all breeds! -- Tentive on Skinwalkers and Kalona's --
|| FREE FOR ALL || Nothing above strikes your interest eh? Well feel free to offer up something else. <3 No romance plots though please!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:05 pm
OPEN

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 am
Bump it up. 8D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:35 am
emotion_kirakira  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 am
emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:53 am
I'm coming home by City and Colour

Well I've been down to Georgia
I've seen the streets in the West
I've driven down the 90, hell I've seen America's best
I've been through the Rockies, well I've seen Saskatoon
I've driven down the highway 1 just hopin' that I'd see you soon

Cause I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home

I've never been to Alaska, but I can tell you this,
I've been to Lincoln, Nebraska and hell you know it ain't worth sh--
I've been through Nova Scotia, Sydney to Halifax
I'll never take any pictures cause I know I'll just be right back

Cause I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home

I've seen a palace in London, I've seen a castle in Wales
but I'd rather wake up beside you and breathe that ol' familiar smell
I never thought you could leave me, I figured I was the one
but I understand your sadness so I guess I should just hold my tongue

But I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home

I know that we're takin' chances, you told me life was a risk
but I just have one last question...
will it be my heart or will it be his?

I'm comin' home

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:39 pm
emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:11 pm
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:07 pm
Added a plot that is still up in the air for when he is an adult. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:02 pm
wink  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:49 pm
Open for anything. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 pm
Well I have three girls to offer up:

User Image

Personality: Chatella loves taking care of everyone she can, since she hates seeing someone hurt. She is so sweet and caring, that even when shes attempting to take care of someone she tries to not hurt them with shots and such if she can help it. Though every time she takes care of someone she believes she's made a new friend. She is and always will be a nurse... Lately though now that she has grown, she has a bit of stubborn side to her that wasn't there before. She also isn't really afraid of anything, which right now I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. She also will always try her best to help people realize new things, and maybe even step outside of their comfort zone. Since while she has traveled a lot she tends to find more good then bad in the world.

((I'm trying to find plots for her as foal even though she is full grown now))

User Image

Personality: Topper is out in the world looking for someone different. She wants to find someone who isn't just going to try and make a move on her and leave.Due to her past Topper has come to realize that your past can't always define you. Who you are is who you want to be. No matter what a person's past is like, she will accept them for them and them alone. The only downside to this girl is she does not like taking no for an answer. If she wants something so badly with all her heart. She can/will be as stubborn and forceful as she can be, until she gets the answer she is looking for. Not to say though that Topper doesn't have a sweet side, since inside she has a part of her that allows her to love every part of someone. Sometimes for things others wouldn't or couldn't love...

User Image

Personality: She is the girl who lives in her dreams away from others. In the comfort of only herself she lets her dreams fly, her dreams are like the dreams her father tells everyday. In reality she is a complete daddy's girl, even if at first her dad doesn't really realize it. Though while this girl is around other people she puts on a sort of mask to blend in. She grins and barrens and act as happy as possible for her little soul. How long will this act go on? We'll just have to wait and see how much her heart can take. Maybe someone could help break the mask she wears, who knows...

Plot wanted: Any plot you think this three or two or even one (hehe) might be good for, I'm all game! =D

Sorry in advance for the long post! x3

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 pm
chi honda

Oh wow. I like all three of them! xD
And they all fit well with him in a lot of different ways, which is good. So I would love to RP with all of them. >..> If you want to?

For Chatella maybe he can meet her one day while he is sneaking away, find out she is a nurse (or nurse in training) and hypothetically ask her about his blurry vision? I'm sure more could stem from that, but that's what popped into my head first. xD

As for Topper Taetel I thought she would be a perfect friend/crush/enemy. xDDD Friend because maybe she comes along while he is losing his eyesight and going through his grief period, helping him kind of cope with it in the end? Crush because maybe she admires his for his lacking in chasing after her in a attempt to win her heart? And enemy because all he wants to do is mope around and go all woe is me but she won't let him? This is of course if you want to. I just thought of that while I was reading her personality and was like awwwww!

Shirlyn could be a perfect friend for him! He would probably try to eventually get her to put down the mask she has and be herself. And because they are both kind of aloof they could mesh well together (thus where friends comes in! YAY! x3)

I'm really open to just about anything with those three. :3 They are all lovely and could all have awesome plots with him. >:3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff