Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L
Anyone want to play with Tarots? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 am
Now, I don't know exactly how many people here believe in psychics and stuff, but when it comes to Tarots, you don't have to, there are many, many, many, many oh so many beliefs and philosophies when it comes to the ancient practice (There is evidence after all that Tarots were used during ancient Egyptian times after all).
But anyways, one thing that I thought might be fun and living up the guild is if I played with the Tarots I use normally. Now some of you are probably asking if its possible to do readings over the internet, do I really think these readings will work out for you and/or isn't it sad or sinful. My answer is, I don't know, but there's nothing wrong in having a little fun, testing your faith or just curious.
I will say though I've done readings over the internet and most feedback claim I've been spot-on and really accurate. But I will admit that I've had ones that have missed ones off the mark, but this is normally because I try to test myself by not asking their question. But then like I said earlier, does it matter if I'm accurate? we all are just wanting some fun and I've invented some ways make it a little more interactive and fun.

So for those who decide they wish to approach me and trade me their soul- I mean! have some fun or see what I can do, there are three spreads below you can choose from. I'll give you a description of what they are and you can ask a question (I can do these discreetly through PMs if you like) and can do them with you as many times as you want. Just remember though to not take these readings too seriously and I am mostly doing them for fun myself.

Reading 1: 3-card spread This card spreads made to be relatively simple and really is just for fun
1: Past
2: Present
3: Future

Reading 2 Love you One I took out of the little book I have, I picked it due to it being suitable to the site
1: Your past experience in love
2: Your current experience in love
3: What you want from a relationship
4: What you need from a relationship
5: What you have to give your partner
6: A possible future experience in love

Reading 3 The celtic cross For anyone who really doesn't know anything about Tarots, the Celtic cross is the most common Tarot spread due to how detailed and well-designed it is.
1: You
2: The atmosphere around you
3: The immediate future
4: The present
5: Influence of the past
6: Influence of the future
7: Your attitude
8: Your friends and family
9: Your hopes and fears
10: The outcome

Invent your own little story
Now this something I came up with to make this more interactive with my Tarots, I give you another option, if you don't like reading, yet want to play with my tarots. Basically I'm going to invent your own little personal Anime-like story. Really I only see the world in one colour in my head and that there's Anime, in fact the tarot deck I'm using is called the Manga tarot deck and has cuddly cute characters on it.
First off all you need to do is ask me to do it and you will get me telling the story like this
You: The character in the story
Your world: How the world revolves around you
Your role: Are you a powerful hero? An shy kid in school? or diabolical villain
The people around you: Your friends and allies
Lover: Most animes have a love struggle going on don't they?
Rival: This could be someone competing for your lover? Someone you crossed on the battlefield? Or someone who competes for the same goal?
Your struggle: What your own personal struggle to rein in your confidence, the desire to gain strength or something deep you must seek within yourself
The tragedy you must overcome: Will someone die? Will you have been inflicted by a trauma? Or will you rival have succeeded before you? Sooner or later you will over come it
The climax: What you will face in the end, will it be villain that's be behind all this? Is it to come to terms with your lover? or finally find what you've been needing?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:00 pm
I like tarot readings. I have a set of Cardcaptor Sakura Clow cards that can be used for readings. I like the art on them
A friend of mine does readings for fun.

If you're doing readings, could I have one of the love one? (Reading 2)  

Wolf of Southtown

Unbeatable Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:58 pm
No probs:

1: Your past experience in love : Queen of batons - Your past relationships was good. Like tell me, was the last person you were with was loyal and loving to you?
2: Your current experience in love : Seven of cups - This ones a bit tricky to interpret, but I believe you've had much control and choices with your relationship and experience, it's all been going your way really with plenty of options really.
3: What you want from a relationship : The Four of batons - Your looking for a happy relationship that'll turn out right, really your looking for the relationship you want most
4: What you need from a relationship : The Seven of Batons - What you need is someone courages ready to take the next step with you and can be committed
5: What you have to give your partner : The High priestess - Full of knowledge and secrets, this is something that can only be shared between you and your partner on what you can give.
6: A possible future experience in love : The King of coins - Its going to be a long road, but you'll be with someone who has experienced much more than you have and has plenty to offer in so many ways. It won't start off with the partner the moment you meet him, but in the end, I have a feeling you'll be very happy.

How was that?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:02 pm
Awesome. I'd say that's fairly accurate. Well, except the fact about my partner being male. I'm gay.
But besides that, I think it works. I love my girlfriend very much even though our circumstances are hard. I think she can give me all I need and then some. heart

Thanks for the reading. 3nodding  

Wolf of Southtown

Unbeatable Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150

Cursed Romantic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 pm
WalrusM3

Could I get readings 2 and 3 please? =o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:17 pm
Wolf of Southtown
Awesome. I'd say that's fairly accurate. Well, except the fact about my partner being male. I'm gay.
But besides that, I think it works. I love my girlfriend very much even though our circumstances are hard. I think she can give me all I need and then some. heart

Thanks for the reading. 3nodding

Sorry I'm a bit too assuming sometimes biggrin

Quote:

Again no problem

1: Your past experience in love: The Ace of cups - There has always been deep emotion and great feelings, some of your first relationships have just been trying to uncover these feelings and unroot them
2: Your current experience in love: The Hierophant - At the moment you are learning control these emotions and learn the golden rules of them (Like being a gentlemen and such)
3: What you want from a relationship: The Moon - At the moment, your not sure what you want, you're a little confused and vulnerable I'd have to say. You're going to have to be careful
4: What you need from a relationship: The Queen of coins - You need someone whose caring and warn, like Mother who knows what is best (Not an acutual mother though!, someone with Mother like qualities)
5: What you have to give your partner: Eight of batons - You have plenty to give really, you're packed with energy and ready to get things going with this person, you may want to take it easy though.
6: A possible future experience in love: the Ace of coins - I'd look out for someone who knows what they're doing, this person will grow to become the Queen of coins. Right now this person only has a little, but knows how to work on it. Trust this person and this person will bring you both great happiness  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:22 am
Frontier Champ Ash
WalrusM3

Whoops, sorry, I was up late last night and eager to get to sleep that I forgot to do the 2nd reading ye asked for Fronier Champ Ash surprised ops I'll get it done right now, I'm assuming this is also to do with yer relationship?

1: You - King of cups: Alright you are calm and well-experienced person who normally sees himself in control
2: The atmosphere around you - The knight of cups - Around you feel there is much love and dreams for you out there, it's full of romance and such, ready to take advantage of
3: The immediate future - The Queen of swords - You're going meet someone who is quite smart, intelligent and isn't afraid to tell what's on this person's mind, be careful, like the Queen of swords, her tongue is sharp when making a point
4: The present - King of swords - Do you have someone with you who is very calculating and has plenty of information, basically he's your go to person. I suggest you approach this person to help you.
5: Influence of the past: Six of cups - Right now what's influencing is your innocence, you look at relationships the way kids do. Either that or you've read and watched stories of romantic couples and always wanted to be like one of them.
6: Influence of the future: The Nine of cups - What's going to influence you shortly, is success. I can see something big on your life that will help steer your way to the romance you seek, prepare for a jolly good ride I say.
7: Your attitude: Knight of swords - Nothing can stop you, you really want a relationship don't you, that you are ready to fight for it. Be careful though, try not to think of yourself too much, think of what your partner will want as well wink
8: Your friends and family: The hermit - You don't think your family and friends are being supportive or at the very least helpful of your romantic life. Only you are holding up the lantern looking for somebody to share yer life with. Don't be so negative, but do understand this is only something you can accomplish
9: Your hopes and fears: The Tower- Right now your afraid that you'll never find this partner and you'll be afraid you'll sit on top of the tower. You shouldn't worry though, your partner will come, your partner will come in the form of a lightening bolt and shatter this belief and be able to help you walk out of its rubble onto new life
10: The outcome; The Magician - This person in the end will be one in full control, calm and reliable, this is the person you'll share your life with and I assure you, you'll have a happy life.

Hope that was worth the wait?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:54 pm
WalrusM3
Frontier Champ Ash
WalrusM3

Whoops, sorry, I was up late last night and eager to get to sleep that I forgot to do the 2nd reading ye asked for Fronier Champ Ash surprised ops I'll get it done right now, I'm assuming this is also to do with yer relationship?

1: You - King of cups: Alright you are calm and well-experienced person who normally sees himself in control
2: The atmosphere around you - The knight of cups - Around you feel there is much love and dreams for you out there, it's full of romance and such, ready to take advantage of
3: The immediate future - The Queen of swords - You're going meet someone who is quite smart, intelligent and isn't afraid to tell what's on this person's mind, be careful, like the Queen of swords, her tongue is sharp when making a point
4: The present - King of swords - Do you have someone with you who is very calculating and has plenty of information, basically he's your go to person. I suggest you approach this person to help you.
5: Influence of the past: Six of cups - Right now what's influencing is your innocence, you look at relationships the way kids do. Either that or you've read and watched stories of romantic couples and always wanted to be like one of them.
6: Influence of the future: The Nine of cups - What's going to influence you shortly, is success. I can see something big on your life that will help steer your way to the romance you seek, prepare for a jolly good ride I say.
7: Your attitude: Knight of swords - Nothing can stop you, you really want a relationship don't you, that you are ready to fight for it. Be careful though, try not to think of yourself too much, think of what your partner will want as well wink
8: Your friends and family: The hermit - You don't think your family and friends are being supportive or at the very least helpful of your romantic life. Only you are holding up the lantern looking for somebody to share yer life with. Don't be so negative, but do understand this is only something you can accomplish
9: Your hopes and fears: The Tower- Right now your afraid that you'll never find this partner and you'll be afraid you'll sit on top of the tower. You shouldn't worry though, your partner will come, your partner will come in the form of a lightening bolt and shatter this belief and be able to help you walk out of its rubble onto new life
10: The outcome; The Magician - This person in the end will be one in full control, calm and reliable, this is the person you'll share your life with and I assure you, you'll have a happy life.

Hope that was worth the wait?

I really enjoyed it.

Numbers 9, 2, 5, 7, and 8 were very close to accurate. Creeeeeepy.  

Cursed Romantic

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:00 pm
I do hope the rest then come to be accurate biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:30 pm
I would like a 2 and 3 reading if you don't mind.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 am
Cyrus Darke

Yeah, sure, it'd be my pleasure

1: Your past experience in love: The Five of swords - Alright fives are basically always negative when it comes to Tarots. The Five of swords says that you've always been let down, disappointed or misled by other potential lovers, take it your love life hasn't been that great?
2: Your current experience in love: The Nine of swords - Another negative card, though not because of the number, it's just negative this card. You have a lot of fear and anxiety going on, do you feel your love life has been nothing but a tragedy?
3: What you want from a relationship: The Page of Batons - Are you wanting someone that'll encourage and motivate you, someone that'll bring energy and fire to your motivations to help forefill your dreams
4: What you need from a relationship: The Seven of cups - You need the right one, at the moment there are a couple of paths and decisions, for the moment you need to make sure that whatever path you choose leads to the right person, so tread carefully and keep your eyes open
5: What you have to give your partner: Six of coins - You know what comes first between possessions and another person. You'll be able to give this person what the person needs and won't be too hesitant about it (So long as it isn't all your money and your actual heart xd - sorry for the bad joke there). This card also hints that you might be on the road to jackpot at the moment and you'll be able to share it with your partner
6: A possible future experience in love: The Page of swords - You're going to have to be careful, at the moment your on your way to meeting someone whose not caring about sharing their life with you, all this person is only at for the persons self, possibly the jackpot you have. But don't worry this is only one of the possibilities, the Seven of cups also says that, being that the seven of cups is a card of choice.

Reading three, I assume this is also to do with your own love life?
1: You: Eight of cups - This card is normally positive news with everything else... But your love live, it isn't working out at the moment is it?
2: The atmosphere around you: The Knight of cups - At the moment romance, dreams and creativity fill your head, it's all around you, like a calm river that floods over.
3: The immediate future: Seven of cups - Right now you're going to have a number of choices of you, tread carefully and choose the right one. So in other words you're going to have a lot of life changing choices, take it your leaving school and need to know where to go? One will lead where you want to go.
4: The present: The lovers- Now don't get too excited about this card, this card use to be known as the Choices. At the present your kind of got a weighing choice right now, but the reason why it was renamed to the Lovers was because it normally involved love. Is there someone your thinking on making advances on?
5: Influence of the past: The Devil - Again, don't get too scared, the Devil is a card is one that says your ruled by your emotions and feelings. At the moment you desire love out of lust, you want to feel another person out of self desire and cause you need help controlling your hormones (If you don't mind me saying). Try to open your eyes and ears though and be careful who you're looking at and hear what they have to say, love has more to do than just being with another person.
6: Influence of the future: The Tower - The tower is our own surrounding made by our beliefs and security, but its struck by a lightening bolt, showing that something powerful enough breaks down this fortification and there is someone flying out 'naked' which symbolises us falling into a new world. Really your going to have a lot of new experiences in life that's going to make you reconsider things and explore things in a whole new way.
7: Your attitude: The Moon - Right now your nervous and scared, faith is being sucked out of you. Try to not be, look around and you'll find something to hold onto.
8: Your friends and family: The High Priestess - Now this is a bit hard to interpret, but your family and friends are in the middle of doing something your unsure about. At they pairing you up for a blind date? is your family preparing you for a course you didn't know about? Heck I don't know, the High Priestess is someone of hidden knowledge
9: Your hopes and fears: The Page of cups- You hope to form a relationship and connection with someone, but fear you never will.
10: The outcome: Ten of swords - Okay, believe it or not, I drew out three cards, trying to find a different outcome, but all of them were swords, swords are bad when it comes to love in tarots, because their cold and don't relate to their emotions. So I feel I might as well do as my Tarots tell me, but just remember that this is for fun and not to take this seriously, but There's going to be nothing but failure in your love life future, Ten of swords are the ultimate failure in any sort of plan, you can't get any more worse when it comes to Tarots. It is often due to betrayal, hence why the card shows ten swords in somebody's back. However if you really do take this too seriously, just remember that this card doesn't signify the end afterwards, new opportunities will follow and experience will have been gained from your loss.

Hope you found this a fun reading at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 am
WalrusM3
Cyrus Darke

Yeah, sure, it'd be my pleasure

1: Your past experience in love: The Five of swords - Alright fives are basically always negative when it comes to Tarots. The Five of swords says that you've always been let down, disappointed or misled by other potential lovers, take it your love life hasn't been that great?
2: Your current experience in love: The Nine of swords - Another negative card, though not because of the number, it's just negative this card. You have a lot of fear and anxiety going on, do you feel your love life has been nothing but a tragedy?
3: What you want from a relationship: The Page of Batons - Are you wanting someone that'll encourage and motivate you, someone that'll bring energy and fire to your motivations to help forefill your dreams
4: What you need from a relationship: The Seven of cups - You need the right one, at the moment there are a couple of paths and decisions, for the moment you need to make sure that whatever path you choose leads to the right person, so tread carefully and keep your eyes open
5: What you have to give your partner: Six of coins - You know what comes first between possessions and another person. You'll be able to give this person what the person needs and won't be too hesitant about it (So long as it isn't all your money and your actual heart xd - sorry for the bad joke there). This card also hints that you might be on the road to jackpot at the moment and you'll be able to share it with your partner
6: A possible future experience in love: The Page of swords - You're going to have to be careful, at the moment your on your way to meeting someone whose not caring about sharing their life with you, all this person is only at for the persons self, possibly the jackpot you have. But don't worry this is only one of the possibilities, the Seven of cups also says that, being that the seven of cups is a card of choice.

Reading three, I assume this is also to do with your own love life?
1: You: Eight of cups - This card is normally do with everything else... But your love live, it isn't working out at the moment is it?
2: The atmosphere around you: The Knight of cups - At the moment romance, dreams and creativity fill your head, it's all around you, like a calm river that floods over.
3: The immediate future: Seven of cups - Right now you're going to have a number of choices of you, tread carefully and choose the right one. So in other words you're going to have a lot of life changing choices, take it your leaving school and need to know where to go? One will lead where you want to go.
4: The present: The lovers- Now don't get too excited about this card, this card use to be known as the Choices. At the present your kind of got a weighing choice right now, but the reason why it was renamed to the Lovers was because it normally involved love. Is there someone your thinking on making advances on?
5: Influence of the past: The Devil - Again, don't get too scared, the Devil is a card is one that says your ruled by your emotions and feelings. At the moment you desire love out of lust, you want to feel another person out of self desire and cause you need help controlling your hormones (If you don't mind me saying). Try to open your eyes and ears though and be careful who you're looking at and hear what they have to say, love has more to do than just being with another person.
6: Influence of the future: The Tower - The tower is our own surrounding made by our beliefs and security, but its struck by a lightening bolt, showing that something powerful enough breaks down this fortification and there is someone flying out 'naked' which symbolises us falling into a new world. Really your going to have a lot of new experiences in life that's going to make you reconsider things and explore things in a whole new way.
7: Your attitude: The Moon - Right now your nervous and scared, faith is being sucked out of you. Try to not be, look around and you'll find something to hold onto.
8: Your friends and family: The High Priestess - Now this is a bit hard to interpret, but your family and friends are in the middle of doing something your unsure about. At they pairing you up for a blind date? is your family preparing you for a course you didn't know about? Heck I don't know, the High Priestess is someone of hidden knowledge
9: Your hopes and fears: The Page of cups- You hope to form a relationship and connection with someone, but fear you never will.
10: The outcome: Ten of swords - Okay, believe it or not, I drew out three cards, trying to find a different outcome, but all of them were swords, swords are bad when it comes to love in tarots, because their cold and don't relate to their emotions. So I feel I might as well do as my Tarots tell me, but just remember that this is for fun and not to take this seriously, but There's going to be nothing but failure in your love life future, Ten of swords are the ultimate failure in any sort of plan, you can't get any more worse when it comes to Tarots. It is often due to betrayal, hence why the card shows ten swords in somebody's back. However if you really do take this too seriously, just remember that this card doesn't signify the end afterwards, new opportunities will follow and experience will have been gained from your loss.

Hope you found this a fun reading at least.

That's scary at how accurate it is. Pretty much all of it is right.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 am
Well hopefully it'll help you and bring you good fortune wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:11 am
Thanks. biggrin  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:32 pm
Ello I like doing Tarot to XD but im not that good at it
so i morely do it for myself XD. I was wanndering if you can do Reading 2 for me pretty plz and thank you  
Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff