Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:58 pm
Welcome, new generation of mutants. We are a few the refugees that escaped from the "school". We welcome you here where your journey to follow into Max's footsteps and save the world. But it shall not be easy, as the erasers will be on your tail to try and bring you back from where you came...

For those who don't know the novel series written by James Patterson about a group of kids who escaped from the "school". The "school" is a secret lab that works on human genetics. The attempt to mix genes with animal genes. Max and her flock is part avian. They have raptor vision, lighter bones, bigger lungs, more proficient heart, extra developed muscles... All they need to fly, basically. Now, the erasers are quite the trouble as they are mixed with wolf genes and tend to be quite the tough opponent. Bigger muscle mass, they are brutes blessed with strength and speed.

wahmbulance
RULES:
wahmbulance

1) ALL PROFILES MUST BE SENT TO ME

If you fail to send your profile to me and get my approval, you will be kicked out. I'm serious. All profiles will be put on the post just on top of this one.

2) FOLLOW THE T.O.S.
Is it too much to ask? I accept swearing, as long as it's not too much and/or all the time. Romance, yes, cybering no, sexual innuendo, maybe. As long as it's really well hidden.

3) I RESERVE THE RIGHTS OF THIS RP!

I am basically god here. No worries I don't have the god-syndrome. I just don't want anyone messing up this thing =P I am also in right to change/add rules anytime I wish.
4) STAY ACTIVE!
I don't know how many problems there are with people not being active. Many like it when it rolls along, with 3 or 4 new posts a day. Gives them something to read, gives them something to reply to. I just demand people to post at least every few other days. At least give me a heads-up if you think you won't be able to post very often.
5) WARN ME OF ANYTHING YOU THINK YOU SHOULD!
I'd like a warning, or a ask me if you want something that you thin would be refused. Anything to deal with laws that you think your character could've broken in their back story, something you would like to happen (no promises, but I can try and aim to get that event you want or something special about your character (gen 77 maybe? =P Develop abilities that aren't natural to your genes?). Stuff like that, so I know if you plan on barging in extremely powerful and all =P

This isn't exactly a rule, but being part wolf is kinda risky, since the erasers are part wolf and are the bad guys here, so it's kinda tough to be on the good side when you were raised to be a bad guy from birth. Unless you can convince me with a plausible back story or something, there are high chances I'll ask you to re-choose your genes =/ Sorry for the inconvenience, but that's how the story goes. Hopefully people will have read this and send the words 'max ftw' in their character post to prove you read all this. They have a big organization that runs undercover from the government, so police, CIA, FBI and such are not aware of our existence, nor is the government. All the government knows, it's a lab that tests animals for diseases. Most people that get DNA graphed come in very young, practically babies or toddlers. The oldest to have survived the longest and hasn't died from the experiments was Ari, an eraser, at age 7. In there is no pleasure place. We are held in cages and put through harsh experiments to test us all the time. test or physical capabilities, our immune system, brain function, everything. It is worse than hell there and never want to go back, whatever it takes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:02 pm
Profile skeleton:

Character Name:
Gaia Username:
Genes:
Image:
Theme song (optional):

Profiles are rather simplistic, as I intend to let players introduce themselves as they wish.

Profiles (people on the run):

Character Name: Rock Starlight
Gaia Username: Angelicos Flame
Genes:Eagle
Image:
User Image
Theme Song:
Somewhere I belong - Linkin Park
Over the Hills and Far Away - Nightwish

Character Name: Caleb "Callie" Whitepaw
Gaia Username: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Genes: Cheetah
Image:
User Image
Theme Song: Home - Wonderland

Character Name: Jenna Craft
Gaia Username: Minnta Aloripma
Genes: Bat
Image:
User Image
Theme Song:
Flower Land/Faint Dream Remix

Character Name: Alexia Addison
Gaia Username: Angel in my Dreams
Genes: Crow
Image: User Image
Theme Song: Missing by Evanescence
Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne
Rolling Girl by Miku Hatsune

Character Name:Aaron Chase
Gaia Username:This is Pirate Radio
Genes razz arrot
Image:User Image

Character Name: Sin
Gaia Username: iAm Techno-san
Genes: Bird
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme song (optional): Time of Dying

Profiles (villains):

Character Name: Xavier Wolfee
Gaia Username: Siagon
Genes: Wolf
Image:
User Image

Character Name: Ash windfor
Gaia Username: Siagon
Genes: Fox
Image:
User Image  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:13 pm
Rock flew high in the sky, scanning the ground below with his raptor vision. "Up here's the only place I can keep them off for a while... But they know I gotta land eventually to eat..." he muttered to the wind. Just then, movement down below caught his attention and stopped in his tracks, hoping it wasn't more erasers that had spotted him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 pm
Caleb ran through the tall grass, her tail streaming behind her to keep her streamlined body balanced as she ran. Her ears were flattened back against her skull, but she was as alert as she could be for the sounds of Erasers in pursuit. "Gotta run. Gotta get. Gotta go go go," she muttered to herself.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:54 pm
Xavier stayed low as he was following his girl who had escaped just before bay break. His ears popped up as the grass moved very quickly. "There." He said quietly moving into position and getting ready to move. "3. 2. 1." He said at 1 he jumped out of the tall grass coming up behind Caleb. "I've got you now." He shouted as he ran as he could. Since he hadn't been running ad long as she had he kinda had a little advantage. "You should give up before i hurt you." He added.

(Damn it. My computer is F*** up. Time to move to the laptop)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:00 pm
Caleb didn't look back, just ran faster when she heard the Eraser yell. "Forget it!" she yowled. "I just got out of that hellhole! I ain't goin' back nohow!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 pm
"Well i appreciate this gesture." He smiled and ran a little faster then he had trained. "Instead of running maybe you should fight me, though i think you're odd's of survival are pretty slim." He smirked and licked him lips and took in slow deep breaths as he ran even more harder to catch up to caleb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:15 pm
Someone help me! Caleb kept running, lowering her upper body so she was running on all fours like the savannah hunter whose genes she shared. It was faster than running on two legs, but she feared she would run out of stamina soon. Cheetahs were made for short bursts of speed, not long-distance sprints.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:22 pm
Xavier took one last deep breath before giving it his all. He had been able to get to were her stomach was. 'Time to move into the kill' he thought getting ready to move. He jumped underestimating the amount of force he used. He had jumped right over her. As soon as he landed he made a quick turn trying to catch up to the cheetah. "Damn it. Damn it. Damn it" Started to yell as he slowly started to pull behind.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:23 pm
Rock witnessed the troubles below and folded his wings and darted down like a bullet from heaven. He swooped down, kicking both his feet in the back of Xavier, pulling a back flip to land on his feet and positioned himself in a fighting stance as Xavier crashed face first into the ground. "Long time no see..." Rock said with a grin.

(His voice sounds like the dub version of Vincent Valentine in Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children, just so you all know)  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:26 pm
((What time of day is it?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:30 pm
(I'd say twilight. Sun setting. =P Not because you share genes with a bat that you are blind like one XD Or too sensitive to light... It could make sense that your human genes permit you to be able to walk the day without too much trouble. Wear a hoodie? =P)  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:37 pm
Xavier picked his head from the dirt and licked away the blood that had shown. "Why if it isn't my good friend rock. I've been missin ya lately. Me and Ash have been worried that some wild animal might have killed you or something." He said with a devilish smile on his face. His body was slouched into his fighting position which made him deadly if not handled correctly. His smile vanished and his eye lit up as the sun went down.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff