The Unknown (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:24 am
((Obsessed Over Oceans~ Well, this is my first RP, so try not to judge too harshly ^^'))

The Summary...

We live in a world of them.
They control everything. What we like, what we don't like, who we trust, who we don't trust. From colors to your sexuality, everything is chosen for you at birth. No choices, no freedom. Everything is under the watchful eye of the royal family.
Well, you've had enough. You're fed up with everyone making the choices for you. You want to speak your mind, you want to do the things you like. You want to love who you want to love, and not be so restricted to everything. So, you venture out into the unknown, terrified of your future. You know if you get caught you'll be killed. But it's worth it.
You WILL NOT be chained!

The Basic Story line...

So, you live in a world were the royal family controls everything. They pick what you like and dislike, your job, who you marry, colors. Yeah, everything. And you're character is really upset, and he/she runs away for a new life. This is about expressing yourself, going out into a world or choices, and the fears and worries of life. And besides adjusting to your new surroundings, you also have the military after you and trying to kill you. But that's not too bad, because you have a few tricks up your sleeve.

The Profile Skeleton...

PM Me with the title MAGIC BANANA~!

[color=COLOR][imgright]ANIME PICTURE[/imgright]
[align=center][size=18]❥ My name is... ❤
CHARACTER'S NAME[/size]

☼ But please call me... ☽
NICKNAME[/align]

[size=9][u]Age:[/u]
[u]Birthday:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Ethnicity:[/u]
[u]Sexuality:[/u]
[u]Weight:[/u]
[u]Height:[/u]
[u]Eye Color:[/u]
[u]Hair Color:[/u]
[u]Likes:[/u]
[u]Dislikes:[/u]
[u]Talents:[/u]
[u]Race:[/u]
[u]Powers:[/u] (ONLY 3 TO 4 PLEASE)
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]Theme Song:[/u]
[u]Biography:[/u] (3 SENTENCES OR MORE)[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 am
Rʟs

!~The Runaways~! *-Royal Family-* {The Military} ≧^◡^≦ Others ≧^◡^≦

There are six slots for the runaways, four are available.

There are four slots for the royal family, two are available.

There are six slots for the military, six are available.

There is an unlimited amount of slots for the others.  

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:51 am
((Obsessed Over Oceans~ As an attempt to make this part more fun, I've made it rainbow! X)))

ʊłε

1) No God-modding.
2) Be respectful.
3) If the pants come off, take it to PM or time skip
4) Make a profile before posting, and make sure it's up here and approved.
5) Have fun! :D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

User Image
❥ My name is... ❤
Ande Resande

The Ghost, if you must.

Birthday: October 30th
Ethnicity: Swedish
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Weight: 121 lbs.
Height: 5'7"
Eye Color: Dark Red
Hair Color: White
Likes: Dancing, rainy days, reading, writing, flowers, playing the piano.
Dislikes: Being surrounded by too many people.
Talents: Playing the piano and singing.
Race: Demi-goddess (Child of Hecate)
Powers: Control over shadows, ability to preform dark magic, ability to turn invisible, advanced speed.
Personality: Shy and quiet when you first meet her, but after a while she'll open up to you.
Theme Song: The Truth Beneath the Rose
Biography: Though it seems Ande is sweet and innocent, if she feels threatened enough she has a fiery nature. And after she heard she was able to make her own choices elsewhere, she just had to leave. It was easy, because she didn't know many people an didn't have a family. She escaped, and though she knows she is in danger, she doesn't live in fear.

User Image

User Image
❥ My name is... ❤
Max Anderia Ellington

Max

Birthday: December 3rd
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 170
Height: 6'0
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Dislikes: His Family
Talents: Painting and Playing Violin
Race: Wizard
Powers: Teleportation, Telekinesis, Transform, Fly
Personality: Very Kind but cold towards his family. A complete gentleman.
Theme Song: Angels
Biography: Max never accepted the way his family worked. They are so cruel to so many people and think it's right to decide how other's live. Well he's tired of it and wants so badly to be free of the name he carries. Ellington, never to be accepted into society.

User Image

User Image
❥ My name is... ❤
Alexia Victoria Ellington IV

Alex or Vicky

Birthday: April 25th
Weight: 130
Height: 5'4
Eye Color: Depends on her form: Normal: Blue, Level One: Red, Level Two: Purple
Hair Color: Purple
Dislikes: Her powers, People abandoning their station in life, Her responsibility
Talents: Giving speeches, organization
Race: Witch
Powers: Has access to 3 different forms, each with a different power:
Her Normal Form, with Increased Durability and Access to magic, but suffers from Narcolepsy
Her Level One, with Incredible speed and agility, but lacks Emotion
Her Level Two, that balances the other two and adds enhanced strength, but can only be used for 10 minutes before she falls unconcious.
Personality: Intelligent and soft-spoken normally, None while at Level One, and agressive and hyperactive while Level Two.
Theme Song: I am (All of me)- Crush 40
Biography: Young Alex was born into the lap of luxury, a member of the royal family taking full advantage of her resources. She learned various types of magic from her tutor, who cursed her thrice over he was fired: She now had Narcolepsy, and the odd ability to transform into two other forms, exaggerated aspects of her personality. She's hence learned to use her unique ability, having her clothes custom-made for battle, and she now directs the military, it's head answering directly to her.

User Image

User Image
❥ My name is... ❤
Alexandra Hinori

Alexandra

Birthday: January 6th
Ethnicity: White
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Weight: 131.4lbs
Height: 5'6''
Eye Color: Blue/Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Dislikes: Crowds of people, The royals, Wimps
Talents: Flexable, Sword Master, Photographic Memory
Race: Human
Powers: Shapeshifter/Mimic, Water, Mind Reader
Personality: Alexandra is very bold and doesnt take anything from anyone.
Theme Song: Stand In The Rain -- SuperChick
Biography: Alexandra's life isn't too simple. She lost her father when she was 6. She memorizes every day she had with him. Her mother went against the Royal family and was to be executed. For a trade the royal family took Alexandra to be a knight. She was miserable at first, but had no choice to like it. They tried to brain wash Alexandra to forget her past, but she locked it away, not in her brain, but in her heart. She carried these memories for years. These days, Alexandra got fed up with the Royals and left. She made it out of their grasp, but now has to find a new meaning for her life.

User Image

User Image
❥ My name is... ❤
Gabriella Faith Richardson

Gabby

Birthday: August 17
Ethnicity: Italian
Weight: 143
Height: 5'9
Eye Color: Greenish Grey
Hair Color: Golden Brown
Likes: Small animals, warm summer nights, romantic novels and songs, classical music, playing her flute, and small children.
Dislikes: Large farm animals, the cold, sad endings, spiders, spicy food, jerks.
Talents: Playing the fllute, dancing, matchmaking.
Race: Fae/Human
Powers: Healing of minor to moderate injuries, size-change, and minor glamors.
Personality: Slightly giggly and flirtatious, gentle and friendly.
Theme Song: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
Biography: Gabby's family was always a bit dysfunctional. Her father had been one of the Fair People, and he had been exiled for treason the month before her birth. Her mother was just a simple maid, and Gabby herself helped clean the Royal Family's summer palace. She had only one friend, a boy whose father worked in the Royal Stables. One day when they were twelve, he stood up and started shout ing about how his favorite color was green, not blue, and that he liked it when it rained, and how his favorite animal was a dog, not a horse. A couple men came and took him away, and she never saw him again. Ever since, she's been considering running away.

User Image

User Image
❥ My name is... ❤
Odestae Loraine Ellington

Odest

Birthday: October 21st
Weight: 150
Height: 5'7
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blond
Dislikes: Stupidity, being ignored, being looked over.
Talents: A crack-shot with the bow and arrow. Singing.
Race: Witch
Powers: Feeling and understanding the emotions of those around her, manipulating and planting emotions into someone's mind (ie. making someone think they're calm when they are panicking, making someone panic when they were calm, etc.) as a small, much weaker ability, she can manipulate bodies to help those who are in need (ie. healing, giving back body parts, giving sight to the blind, etc.)
Personality: Quiet. Speaks only when the need arises. Strong and loyal to no sides, she can understand and see the points of both sides. She is deadly, but that is often overlooked by her ability to plant an emotion into one's mind. She is very calculating and rarely acts out of the heart.
Theme Song: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Biography: Odestae is the second youngest of her three siblings, born into a relaxed, lovely environment. It was thought that, at a young age, Odestae lacked any powers at all. Later, it was discovered that she could indeed heal, but her powers were lesser, and so she was trained for years to improve, which she scarcely did. There are few who are aware of her primary powers, and she keeps those a secret. Because of her skills with the bow, it is almost ignored that her powers are not to the normal standards of what a healer should be able to do. In her spare time, she hunts.

User Image

User Image
❥ My name is... ❤
Michael Scottson

Valiant

Birthday: April 12
Ethnicity: His mother was Native American, but he holds his demon form of black skin and golden tattoos.
Weight: 150
Height: 5'5''
Eye Color: golden
Hair Color: black
Dislikes: The selfish
Talents: He is a weapons master. He only holds animal based magics.
Race: Half-demon (wolf)
Powers: ~His spear is an ancient weapon that only gives life, the Spear of Izanagi ~He can talk to animals ~He has wolf-like senses.
Personality: A kind soul who rarely gets angry. He never fights to kill. He lives in the "Unknown" to help those who escape the Royal Family's control
Theme Song: Hero - Chad Kroeger
Biography: He was born outside of the Royal family's rule. his father was a romancer and wooed his mother. When he was born, he looked human, mostly. It was as he aged that he demon form took over. He cannot transform and only holds his animal abilities, but that was enough to help him help those escape the Royal family

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:49 am
Bump!
Someone join...please?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:07 pm
Bumpity bump!
We have our first RPer!
Two more and we'll begin!  

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:44 am
*Super excited*

AL WE NEED IS ONE MORE PERSON!!!!!
Bump <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:46 pm
WE'RE READY!!!!!!
Go~!  

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Tʜ Gʜs
Ande Resande
Runaway
User Image

Now you see me.....

Ande timidly walked the streets, the moon shining off her light hair and skin. It was the third day since she had escaped, and she was tried, lost, and hungry. She was in the next town over from where she was born, a small place with a name that she couldn't pronounce. Though she knew she should be trying to find a place to sleep, she was too famished to care. She knew she could just steal something, but it didn't seem right to her. After all, it was her fault she was so hungry, not the stores. But lately, she was beginning not to care whether or not it was right. Her stomach growled, and she winced slightly. Maybe just a loaf of bread wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

....Now you don't.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 am
User Image
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

Alexandra walked down a dirt path in the woods. She listened to the sounds of the woods at night and smiled peacefully to herself. Looking through the trees she could see a small lake nearing. Alexandra spoke softly to herself, "All alone..No worries, no fear...Time for a bath." She stood on the sand in bare feet, gazing at the moonlit water. "Its beautiful." She said aloud as she undressed and walked into the soothing water.

She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself and the fears whispering if she stands she'll fall down
She wants to be found
The only way out is through everything she's running from wants to give up and lie down.

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Max's eyes flickered as he woke up from his afternoon nap. Arms stretched above his head and hair ruffled about he rose from bed and looked around the familiar room. It almost suffocated him in a sense. The room was a constant reminder of the drag life he had to live while in this god forsaken manor. Max walked into the bathroom and fixed himself up for the rest of the day as he planned to ride out in the usual costume. His well planned costume was really a dark green robe to hide who he truly was, a monster. Even though he didn't fit in with the rest of the family everyone called him a monster. Max tried so hard to differentiate himself from the rest of the Ellington's but it didn't work.

Max snuck from his room and climbed down the manor's vines that grew beneath his window only, as if he was supposed to be doing this each day. There was a fear of being caught, but what would happen by the townspeople was worse than what his family did when he was caught. The horse below neighed in happiness as he rode into the forest beside town and then hopped off when they were close. Max pet the horse's nose and then tied him to a tree, removing the robe he fed the horse an apple and smiled. "You are such a good friend to me." Max said aloud to his horse.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

Alexandra swayed her hands on the top of the water as she pulled her long blonde hair down from its tie. "What a lovely night.." she said, running her wet hands through her hair, wetting it back. She hummed to herself as wiped the warm water over her shoulders, down her back and on her stomach. She stepped in waist deep and began to sing. Alexandra loved the feeling of being free and loving.

She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself and the fears whispering if she stands she'll fall down
She wants to be found
The only way out is through everything she's running from wants to give up and lie down.

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Max heard some light singing deeper into the forest. "Hang out here Arko, I'll be back really quickly." He put the hood back on and walked further in until he hit the spring and noticed a woman bathing in it's water. Suddenly he felt like an intruder on her bath, but the familiarity of her figure couldn't break him away just yet. It took Max several moments but he finally recognized who it was, a female knight that used to work for his family. "Alexandra, is that you?" Max asked with a very polite voice, hoping she would recognize him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Tʜ Gʜs
Ande Resande
Runaway
User Image

Now you see me.....

Her ears detected a hint of sound coming from the forest nearby, and got off the streets and onto the side of the road. Whoever it was, she wasn't bad. Her eyes closed drowsily at the sound, and while walking towards the voice she nearly fell asleep. Not only was not falling asleep hard, but so was not falling, period. But her hunger pangs kept her up and aware enough not to fall so much that'd she'd get cut. She didn't want an infection, she had already learned her lesson on that one. Ande rubbed her eyes, and finally made it to where Alexandra was bathing. A hooded man was there, and she stared at him curiously before realizing she was totally out in the open. Quickly, she turn invisible and stayed by the tree, her curiosity and concern not allowing her to leave. Though she knew it was probably none of her business, what if that girl needed help?

....Now you don't.

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Max heard noises behind him and quickly turned, hoping it wasn't his sister following him around again. Much to his dismay whatever made the sound wasn't behind him anymore, but he swore he heard footsteps. He walked back a bit and looked to make sure there wasn't someone hiding in the shadows. Once Max didn't see anyone he returned and hoped Alexandra would respond soon. He leaned against a tree and looked away from her bath, making sure she didn't think he was trying to take a peek at her body.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff