Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:49 am
who do you turn to...

~Story~

Even in this day and age, the epic battle between vampires and their hunters continues. You don't believe in vampires? Well, I've got news for you. They're very much alive... err... undead. And they're not your average twilight vampire. They don't sparkle in the sun and they don't behave themselves quite well. In fact, the better part of them is violent and bloodthirsty. Well, so are their hunters. So don't expect this to be your average teen drama. It is violent, with less restraint and more trying-to-kill-each-other. What happens when one of the undead fall in love with the living... the living that wants to kill her? Is it raising the stakes or stepping into the sun? Or is it the birth of a thriller romance worth risking lives for?

...when the darkness is maddening

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:50 am
~Profile Skelly~

[color=~color~][size=9]Username:
Name:
Bio:
Weapon Of Choice:
Themesong:
Appearance: (drawn pic)
[/size][/color]

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:51 am
~Profiles~

Username: Ayame-Yuura
Name: Selicia Morgan
Race: Vampire
Bio: Selicia lived a comfortable life as an aristocrat throughout her years. Right now, she 'lives' as a wealthy businesswoman in her own private estate. However, has her violent ways and frequent blood lust exposed her to the modern hunters' association? Not that she has never encountered them. Hunters just used to be stupider then... And they didn't have guns. She never let them get the best of her nor will she ever... Or so she thinks.
Weapon Of Choice: fangs and daggers since she doesn't like to dirty her hands
Themesong: Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Appearance: [picture]

Username: Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa
Name: Vardo Calibur
Race: Human
Bio: Damien hates vampires. Growing up he witness his parents change and forever swore to kill the blood sucking fiends that turned them. Years later after training with a specialized group of hunters, he found and terminated his parents. Ever since it has been Damien's duty to find vampires and eradicate them permanently from existence.
Weapon Of Choice: Hunter's sword and guns.
Themesong: End of all Hope-Nightwish
Appearance: Damien

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:52 am
Vampires:

✔ Have super strength and speed

✔ Regenerate quickly unless hit by special hunter weapons

✔ Have heightened senses

✔ Die when the heart and brain are both damaged

✔ Die when beheaded

✔ Burn in the sunlight

✔ Drink blood for sustenance (Anything else will be rejected by the body)

✔ Have to bite and give blood to a human to turn them into a vampire

✔ Sleep in coffins or extremely dark places

✔ Can choose to keep their victim alive or kill them

Vampires dont:

✗ Sparkle

✗ Age

✗ React to holy anything

✗ Turn into bats

✗ Like garlic. It doesn't kill them but the smell annoys them

✗ Go out in the sunlight

✗ Have telepathic or telekinetic powers whatsoever

*note: More or less based on Anne Rice vampires/ ; Vampire Knight shiz  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 am
Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

((Ready when you are~))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:56 pm
[Just sent you my profile. :3]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 am
Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa
[Just sent you my profile. :3]

((Yush~ I'm gonna go add it~))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:32 am
Selicia looked up, having sworn she was being watched. She wiped her bloodstained lips with her hand and licked it so as not to waste. She left the sleeping boy she had fed from on the couch and arose to go towards the window. It was a chillingly dark night without even the moon to illuminate it although the visit to one of her suitors was certainly fulfilling. She did not think of him. His job was done and the immortal had no need of him any longer.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:25 pm
Vardo's position on the tree outside made him nearly invisible to the vampire. For weeks he had been tracking this one, studying her eating habits so that he may find where she regularly dines. Well, it paid off. Inside she had just snacked on some poor fellow who probably thought it was going ot be the most amazing night of his life. Boy, was he wrong. Vardo's blades and guns hung on different holsters as he prepared to leap in and begin the fight. Oh how the thrill of hunting got his blood going! The mere thought of pushing his blade into her limbs pumped adrenaline through his body. He smirked. "It will be a beautiful kill I think." he said to himself with a cocky smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 pm
Selicia turned around and walked back towards the boy, undoing the pinned up hair and removing the shawl that hung on her shoulder loosely. She wasn't quite ready for a fight but one seemed imminent. Perhaps a little convincing would do. She thought to herself, quite bugged that she has been tracked again. Well, that's weird. She hasn't been on the hunters' radar for two hundred years. Quite shocking that an old record would resurface so many years later when the original people who hunted her then were dead.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 pm
Vardo watched her undo her hair and remove the shawl. He snickered at this act, knowing she sensed him already. "If I didn't have the burning passion to kill these ******** blood suckers, I would find her attractive. But I do so I don't." Vardo joked in his head about strutting in the front door seeing as she was so prepared to fight, but he decided a more frontal attack would do him well. First he pulled out his guns quickly and leaped from the tree into the window he was watching her from. The slayer shot several rounds towards her and, once nearing the floor, tucked in his arms and rolled onto his his feet into a ready stance.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:44 pm
At Selicia's age, she was well-aware of the existence of guns. She sensed them, going in slow motion in her head as she used her super speed to avoid them although she moved so fast it didn't seem as though she has moved at all. She turned around, looking quite pitiful and somehow adorable when she saw the hunter. "What business have you here, mister?" She asked quite innocently.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:36 pm
Vardo stood up and laughed at the vampiress. "Isn't it obvious? I thought my entrance was enough to let one know what business I had here. I came to kill you." He pointed the tip of his gun at her to emphasize the you part.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm
Selicia looked down looking quite sorry. "What have I done wrong but feed myself? I do not understand you humans. You go around ravaging mother nature and killing her off springs to sustain yourselves yet when a kind that feeds on you and for the most part doesn't even kill you arrives, you go around forming organizations to destroy us. Perhaps, this 'top of the food chain' business has gotten to your heads" She said, hissing at the man. She did not want anything to do with the hunters at all though her fetish for feeding with lust and violence may have thrown her off. She looked back up, her cheeks still pink and warm from feeding recently and her eyes, deep blue and entrancing like the ocean although her eyes were normally blood red in color.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:27 pm
Vardo had to admit that this vampiress was seriously sexy, not hot, but sexy. Her eyes went on forever and her body was one to die for. But vampire blood ran through her veins and he could never forgive. "Not all us humans are the same. Not all of us destroy mother nature or pretend like we're king of the world. But you....you eat us like cattle. You destroy villages, tear apart families and all together cause turmoil and grief. You are a disease that wipes through towns and villagers and hardly leaves a survivor. I can't sit around and allow that to happen." Vardo's eyes remained the same dark, cold stare they held before. His weapon was ready at his side in case she tried to surprise him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff