Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply *Free Chat*
Does this place seem dead or what? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:13 pm
Found this guild and see it is moderately active as a standard of one these guilds goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 pm
It has its ups and downs. But it gets members wanting to join very regularly and couples do end up hooking up on here.  

Thy_obsessive_freak

orion senshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 pm
personally i have had no sucess nobody answers my threads im single and its the time of year between christmas and valentnes day where im depressed alot  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 pm
WalrusM3
It has its ups and downs. But it gets members wanting to join very regularly and couples do end up hooking up on here.

Well, that's good, hope we can see it go up.  

FateXTime

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm
Miss Emni Rose
I'm purposely trying to irritate people as much as possible, while standing by my values. So far, I've been extremely entertained!

Don't you mean trolling?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:10 pm
Miss Emni Rose
xXPhoenix DownXx
Miss Emni Rose
I'm purposely trying to irritate people as much as possible, while standing by my values. So far, I've been extremely entertained!

Don't you mean trolling?

stare It's not trolling. Look at my profile, and you'll understand. People say I have a prickly persona.

Prickly huh? I would like to see how you consider yourself smart, care to pick my brain with your knowledge?  

FateXTime

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:19 pm
Miss Emni Rose
xXPhoenix DownXx
Miss Emni Rose
xXPhoenix DownXx
Miss Emni Rose

Don't you mean trolling?

stare It's not trolling. Look at my profile, and you'll understand. People say I have a prickly persona.

Prickly huh? I would like to see how you consider yourself smart, care to pick my brain with your knowledge?

Sorry, I don't have the patience to bother myself with an apparent loser like you right now.....Christmas preparations and the like. So farewell, dimwitted fellow. Merry Christmas.

XD What the hell? You think you can outwit someone with that confidence? I'm afraid you will come crashing down my friend. Being ignorant against others with your "apparent" intellect will get you no where.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:55 pm
Sometimes I wonder if people read what they choose to post in an online forum... >.>  

Maiden of Lost Memories

Desirable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

FateXTime

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:28 am
Maiden of Lost Memories
Sometimes I wonder if people read what they choose to post in an online forum... >.>

I have no clue.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:11 pm
The whole website is dead aside from chatterbox really.  

Luther Strode

Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:00 am
Maiden of Lost Memories

you just posted in a year old thread, I think you may have the "reading what they choose to post" part down but I think you failed to read other posts and analyze post dates..  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:38 pm
monckey77
Maiden of Lost Memories

you just posted in a year old thread, I think you may have the "reading what they choose to post" part down but I think you failed to read other posts and analyze post dates..

The question stands regardless of the age of the posts and whatever context the topic could be in; hence my choice in posting in a year-old thread read at the peak of boredom. :/  

Maiden of Lost Memories

Desirable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Free Chat*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers