[Open] Alexandre's Plot Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 pm
Welcome to my second plot thread for Alexandre!

Yes, I know I have a perfectly good thread from when he was a colt, but I feel that I need to start off with a fresh new mindset. Thus I made this thread.
Some plots may be the same or very similar. So keep this in mind.

Ways to reach me:

AIM: KianaNala16
PM

Waiting on me:
Auva (Puu)
Macalania (Lolly)
Sheria (Cheeky)
Elawi (Ruler of Everything)
Takara (Novablu)
Anatola (Cyhorse)
Dell (Mal)
Iskra'roima (Nyhility)
Isolean (DWPG)

Waiting on tags:
Chatella (Chi Honda)

Abandoned:

Lucinda (Mewsings of an Angel)
Nephele (Feathered Lunra)
Vitaliya
Astral (Frezir)
Chandelle (Painted Moose)
Yaeli (ATheart)
Chepi (Wolfie)
Vasilissa

**Note** These are not all necessarily done in order. But majority of the time they are.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm
{{Alexandre}}

User Image

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Mate: --------
Children: --------
Breeding Slots: Open || Open || Open
RP Age: Colt || Adult
Personality: Alexandre is a very kind and loving soul who will do anything for anyone no matter what the toll may be on himself. He has a open heart that at times may cause him more pain then happiness, but he knows this, and doesn't mind. Most easily described as a gentleman or quite possibly even a knight. Alexandre is blind but no one could ever tell at first glance unless he told them. It was a secret even his family hadn't known until he uttered the words. Something that he holds dear to his heart is his family. But as stated before he has an open heart. Blood is not the only thing needed to be apart of his family. Once he forms a bond with you it's for life. He can be a bit uneasy around mares just due to the fact he hasn't met to many of them.

For mate/fling offers:

He is to young! But I will consider any offers made when he is old enough to breed. Also, please note that I care more about personality then looks or edits. If your soquili has a great personality that meshes great with his, then that takes presidence over everything else. For fling offers though I miiiggghhttt look more at looks. Also! Keep in mind Alexandre is not a bang 'em and leave them type of guy. At least not on purpose so if you were looking for a plot like that we would need to thoroughly discuss it.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:39 pm
--Plot Ideas--

Lead me astray: Basically, I want Alexandre to be taken up by soquili that intend to use him for their own personal gain.
This could be any number of things and there are almost no limits to what it can be.

Soquili plotting with: 2/3
Isolean & Anatola

Mares, Mares, Mares: ALEXANDRE NEEDS TO MEET GIRLS OF ALL KINDS. Crazy, cool, anxious, doesn't matter!

Soquili plotting with: 4/Unlimited
Anatola, Isolean, Auva, Lucinda

Protection: Need protecting? Need someone to lean on? Then this is the plot for you!

Soquili plotting with: 2/7
Isolean, Anatola

Heartbreak: I want Alexandre to both be the heartbreaker and hearbreakie. This would be a simple dating plot that could lead to more plots for them down the road, but is mainly aimed to be a fling without baskets. He just needs to learn that love can hurt as well as heal.

Soquili plotting with: 2/2
Sheria & Anatola

Alexandre get his heart broken, but for how long?

Free for all: Anything he fits for you? Then feel free to offer up your plot ideas!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 am
OPEN

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 am
Yes, his plot idea's could use some improving but I really like/thrive when I make plot idea's with other people. XD SO TOSS OUT YO SOQS!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:19 pm
Hey! Did you ever get to making that RP between Alexandre and Elawi? :3 I'm still very interested in them interacting.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:33 pm
Ack! I haven't yet. I will start it tonight.
I had a lot of starters to do and somehow it got missed in the sea of them. >..<;
I'm so sorry about that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:49 pm
xD It's fine! I just wanted to make sure they got to RP whenever. <3  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:21 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22388823

if you fin something here that interests you let me know  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl

I definitely think Alexandre could play the role of her guardian who watches over her during the day and it could even tie into her other plot of blood donors. :} If you wanted?  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:50 am
~Kiana_Nala~
DemonWingedPoetGirl

I definitely think Alexandre could play the role of her guardian who watches over her during the day and it could even tie into her other plot of blood donors. :} If you wanted?

i like it!
now here's the real question why would he do it?
what would be his motivation to want to protect someone so quick to rage and seemingly evil who drinks blood and shuns everyone beyond a passing encounter. whom he met as a foal an didint share a decent experience with.
i just wanna understand what his manner of thinking would be  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 am
How about some plotting with my girl Auva for Mares, Mares, Mares?

She is basically a mute (tho she can speak she doesn't tend to.... XD I have no idea what may actually make her speak one day). Could be interesting for him to meet a very unusual mare.... XD

Can be as an adult or foal... I woudl probably lean to more teen tho personally XD around when Auva first started to wander?

User Image  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:57 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl

i like it!
now here's the real question why would he do it?
what would be his motivation to want to protect someone so quick to rage and seemingly evil who drinks blood and shuns everyone beyond a passing encounter. whom he met as a foal an didint share a decent experience with.
i just wanna understand what his manner of thinking would be

Well Alexandre has always regretted running away from her at their first meeting as she was good. Sure she was different but she was good. He would probably stick with her because he thinks it is still there or even quite possibly he stays because he thinks it's his fault for her turning out this way. And once he finds out she needs blood he could offer her his, again, blaming himself.
And since he is EASILY usable by those of darker natures he could fall into those plots really in any kind of way. X3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff